Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance - eyes open or closed?

nicknesredna

Hi there!

I recently started the spiritual warfare training program found on the JoS website, and I am wondering if I should enter my trances with my eyes open or closed?

Until now (I have been going for five days), I have been doing the trances with my eyes closed. However, I was looking around on the website and found cases where one needs their eyes open DURING the trance. Is the trance just as "effective" if they are open? Should I practice going into trances with my eyes open or closed? What do you do? :)

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]You can do either what ever is easiest for you I have done both.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trance - eyes open or closed?
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 8:39:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi there!

I recently started the spiritual warfare training program found on the JoS website, and I am wondering if I should enter my trances with my eyes open or closed?

Until now (I have been going for five days), I have been doing the trances with my eyes closed. However, I was looking around on the website and found cases where one needs their eyes open DURING the trance. Is the trance just as "effective" if they are open? Should I practice going into trances with my eyes open or closed? What do you do? :)

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Personally for me a trance is easieer with my eyes open. But for now you should keep your eyes closed and try to go into a real deep trance and then open your eyes.
------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 1:39 PM PDT nicknesredna wrote:

Hi there!

Hail Satan!

If this seems confusing to you, think of a trance as a peaceful focused state of mind without any discursive thoughts. Whether your eyes are open or closed it doesn't matter, you're in a trance if you have that state of mind. You can go in a trance with your eyes closed and then open your eyes when you need to do a specific meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hi there!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back