Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Training to visualize faster

[email protected]

To start i want to add if this is a bad idea just tell me and i will quit doing it

But my training idea is go to your astral temple create an enemy who surely cant defeat u and start fighting with it/him/her
By like visualize floating rocks and stuff like that and make it as fast and detailed as possible
And at some point ull start visualizing better and faster

Hail Satan

Ps : any comments??

seems like a good and fun way to help me visualize better, I've saved your idea in my "keepers" folder =P   Thank You Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 3:19:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Training to visualize faster

To start i want to add if this is a bad idea just tell me and i will quit doing it

But my training idea is go to your astral temple create an enemy who surely cant defeat u and start fighting with it/him/her
By like visualize floating rocks and stuff like that and make it as fast and detailed as possible

Hail Satan

Hey there....about your training idea.... part is not bad... the visualisation part that is...
as per in the astral temple creating an entity for practice fighting...in my personal experience, sometimes(if not often) depending on the person's knoledge and power that entity can be fueld by unwanted spirits and can end up in more than you can handle... i had a friend once building a body to enter to as a way to project into astral planes....and also doing as you intend a training drone... turns out that it became a shadow...with the altered ego of my friend and started doing some ravages... especialy his girlfriend(since he liked sex so much....) you have an idea... i had to destroyed along with several others.

If you are gonna need somekind of training drone i suggest to ask a powerfull demon to create them for you and train under his supervision, if not create mechanical drones to train in fighting... i say the best practice is on the field... i have dealt with some spirits in the past, and i must say on some occasions i was lucky to make it out of there and get back to my body... took me several weeks to recover from mental exhaustion and acking body. + the nightmares that followed... but i learned so much of that catastrophic encounter. 

Be careful and allways seek your Guardian supervision on such stunts.

Lucifer whatch over you Brothers and sisters. 

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691813'>See the Windows 7 offers now.

LOL that's exactly what I named my folder for "keepers". Totally random question here but does anyone from JoS happen to play World of Warcraft? Just curious =P   Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 5:40:59 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Training to visualize faster

seems like a good and fun way to help me visualize better, I've saved your idea in my "keepers" folder =P   Thank You Hail Satan

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

I play on world of Warcraft. I have characters on Sargeras, Korgath and darkspear. Im horde though. Lerdavian is my character name on all of those servers. my highest lvl Character is a lvl forty something warlock on Korgath. Umm... yeah.

Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 5:21:33 AM

LOL that's exactly what I named my folder for "keepers". Totally random question here but does anyone from JoS happen to play World of Warcraft? Just curious =P   Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

I have WoW, don't always have the time to go on it cause of college. I'm lucky if I go on twice a month. I'm on servers Shadowmoon, Kargath (made me really sad that it's not the same as Korgath just now) and Blackwing Lair. 
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 10:07:10 PM

I play on world of Warcraft. I have characters on Sargeras, Korgath and darkspear. Im horde though. Lerdavian is my character name on all of those servers. my highest lvl Character is a lvl forty something warlock on Korgath. Umm... yeah.

Hail Satan

Uh sorry i think Kargath is the Same as korgath I just made a spelling error... oops! I get the way I pronounce it mixed up and yadayada yada. I'm making a new character on Onyxia so tyvm

I have WoW, don't always have the time to go on it cause of college. I'm lucky if I go on twice a month. I'm on servers Shadowmoon, Kargath (made me really sad that it's not the same as Korgath just now) and Blackwing Lair. 

I play on world of Warcraft. I have characters on Sargeras, Korgath and darkspear. Im horde though. Lerdavian is my character name on all of those servers. my highest lvl Character is a lvl forty something warlock on Korgath. Umm.... yeah.

Hail Satan

No, they are actually two different servers. ._. My brother had to explain that to me because he's on Kargath. Korgath is a PVP sever, while Kargath is a Normal server. So you probably had the right spelling. Sorry for the confusion. xD
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 10:20:53 PM

Uh sorry i think Kargath is the Same as korgath I just made a spelling error... oops! I get the way I pronounce it mixed up and yadayada yada. I'm making a new character on Onyxia so tyvm

I play on world of Warcraft. I have characters on Sargeras, Korgath and darkspear. Im horde though. Lerdavian is my character name on all of those servers. my highest lvl Character is a lvl forty something warlock on Korgath. Umm.... yeah.

Hail Satan

I have toons on oceanic server Jubei'thos (horde) and US server Kalecgos ( ally) , if any of you want to start a character on these realms I can help out with gold etc to get you started, I mostly play my horde though, would be mad to play with some like minded souls!   Hail Father Satan!!!

Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 1:20:53 PM

Hail Satan

People this may sound harsh but how off topic can u be
Open your own fking topic about WOW
Shits way more easier to spott

Thank u

Hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tash Bryce <tashbryce@... wrote:

I have toons on oceanic server Jubei'thos (horde) and US server Kalecgos ( ally) , if any of you want to start a character on these realms I can help out with gold etc to get you started, I mostly play my horde though, would be mad to play with some like minded souls!

Hail Father Satan!!!

LOL that's exactly what I named my folder for "keepers". Totally random question here but does anyone from JoS happen to play World of Warcraft? Just curious =P

Hail Father Satan!!

seems like a good and fun way to help me visualize better, I've saved your idea in my "keepers" folder =P

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

__________________________________________________________________________________
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/

lol Horde FTW! Forsaken FTW! I like undead. i'll make a character on these realms. My name 'll be...Lerdavian so add me!

Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:33:14 PM

I have toons on oceanic server Jubei'thos (horde) and US server Kalecgos ( ally) , if any of you want to start a character on these realms I can help out with gold etc to get you started, I mostly play my horde though, would be mad to play with some like minded souls!   Hail Father Satan!!!

Hail Satan

OMG. Wow. This has become a completely lame discussion and I don't think more than half of it has to do with Spiritual Satanism at all, but hey, that's just my opinion. I just don't think this e-group was made for discussions about World of Warcraft. How do you think Father would feel if he knew you were wasting his webspace for his purpose of bringing unity and knowledge to all his children were wasted on a stupid false reality? Not to say I haven't played it, but I've never become that deep into it. More time can be put into other things like meditation, rituals, and thanksgivings to Father and the Demons. Aren't they the reason you are here in this group? Do you know what goes into making a webpage to have someone come in and make a discussion about something not even related to what the webpage was intended for? That's kind of ridiculous to me. I just feel, and I speak on the behalf of the Demons at times, that more time could be spent helping yourself out and others out with bringing down the enemy and living our lives in peace. Our REAL lives. Some of you have dedicated yourself for the purpose of empowering yourself. Why are you wasting your time discussing something meaningless to the one place you receive the knowledge that you need to continue empowering yourself? Just think about what you should do with the time you have on this e-group and hopefully it's not this again.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

lol Horde FTW! Forsaken FTW! I like undead. i'll make a character on these realms. My name 'll be...Lerdavian so add me!

I have toons on oceanic server Jubei'thos (horde) and US server Kalecgos ( ally) , if any of you want to start a character on these realms I can help out with gold etc to get you started, I mostly play my horde though, would be mad to play with some like minded souls!

Hail Father Satan!!!

LOL that's exactly what I named my folder for "keepers". Totally random question here but does anyone from JoS happen to play World of Warcraft? Just curious =P

Hail Father Satan!!

seems like a good and fun way to help me visualize better, I've saved your idea in my "keepers" folder =P

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Point taken.   Hail Father Enki! Hail Astaroth!

Sent: Tue, 8 December, 2009 4:52:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Training to visualize faster

OMG. Wow. This has become a completely lame discussion and I don't think more than half of it has to do with Spiritual Satanism at all, but hey, that's just my opinion.. I just don't think this e-group was made for discussions about World of Warcraft. How do you think Father would feel if he knew you were wasting his webspace for his purpose of bringing unity and knowledge to all his children were wasted on a stupid false reality? Not to say I haven't played it, but I've never become that deep into it. More time can be put into other things like meditation, rituals, and thanksgivings to Father and the Demons. Aren't they the reason you are here in this group? Do you know what goes into making a webpage to have someone come in and make a discussion about something not even related to what the webpage was intended for? That's kind of ridiculous to me. I just feel, and I speak on the behalf of the Demons at times, that more time could be spent helping yourself out and others out with bringing down the enemy and living our lives in peace. Our REAL lives. Some of you have dedicated yourself for the purpose of empowering yourself. Why are you wasting your time discussing something meaningless to the one place you receive the knowledge that you need to continue empowering yourself? Just think about what you should do with the time you have on this e-group and hopefully it's not this again.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@.. .. wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __

I have toons on oceanic server Jubei'thos (horde) and US server Kalecgos ( ally) , if any of you want to start a character on these realms I can help out with gold etc to get you started, I mostly play my horde though, would be mad to play with some like minded souls!

Hail Father Satan!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Excuse me? I play WoW in my free time thank you very much. No I do not play "addictively". I do rituals and and meditations all the time, whenever i have spare time in my day. Whats wrong with wanting another friend regardless of what we do. I KNOW how to program websites, I've taken several classes on it and I am good at it. I reassert that the amount of time I spend playing WoW does not take up over an hour in my lucky days. most of the time I only get to play once or twice a week. I really don't appreciate how you think that just because i play WoW I spend ALL of my time on it. I have plenty of work to do.
    Please don't be another ignorant person who has the time to stereotype and tell people what they should do because they think they are exactly like that stereotype. Please. I appreciate your concern though and I must say that I stopped reading through most of my messages from these e-groups because most of them aren't that good unless it's a post by an HP.
    Most of my "friends" are of the xtian sort and to have just one friend who's a Satanist is absolutely incredible. If it were socializing in any other way you might've dissmissed it but since it was WoW, you had to assume that I spend all of my time on it. Again, please don't be so ignorant and try to see things from all perspectives before making and assumption.
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 10:52:32 AM

OMG. Wow. This has become a completely lame discussion and I don't think more than half of it has to do with Spiritual Satanism at all, but hey, that's just my opinion. I just don't think this e-group was made for discussions about World of Warcraft. How do you think Father would feel if he knew you were wasting his webspace for his purpose of bringing unity and knowledge to all his children were wasted on a stupid false reality? Not to say I haven't played it, but I've never become that deep into it. More time can be put into other things like meditation, rituals, and thanksgivings to Father and the Demons. Aren't they the reason you are here in this group? Do you know what goes into making a webpage to have someone come in and make a discussion about something not even related to what the webpage was intended for? That's kind of ridiculous to me. I just feel, and I speak on the behalf of the Demons at times, that more time could be spent helping yourself out and others out with bringing down the enemy and living our lives in peace. Our REAL lives. Some of you have dedicated yourself for the purpose of empowering yourself. Why are you wasting your time discussing something meaningless to the one place you receive the knowledge that you need to continue empowering yourself? Just think about what you should do with the time you have on this e-group and hopefully it's not this again..

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@. .. wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now..

I must agree with Mica on this. I am a full-time college student, I own a horse (stall mucking, feeding--every day. The horse depends on me and I can't let him down), and do ritual, meditation and yoga for the advancement of my own soul (I am quite advanced in meditations and proud of it, mind you). Not to mention, a part-time job. My days start at 6 A.M. and don't end until midnight or later. I have more than enough mandatory work to do. The days I can actually do things for leisurely fun are few and far between, and WoW is on the low end of that list. My main responsibilities include my education, my horse and whatever I need to do for Father Satan, so don't presume I waste all my time on trite things. I pretty much have no time to waste (just ask the people I talk with on a regular basis in the e-groups, it sometimes takes me upwards of a week to get back to their questions, which makes me quite sad as it is not fair to them).
And while this topic has wavered from what it was originally about, there is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a simple and honest question to have more people who share your beliefs in other activities in your life. Where else would they or could they ask it? They asked and people answered.
I do appreciate your concern, as it is valid, and I do think it should be it's own topic, but sending a long line of insults to get people to stop won't help at all. This is a social community and Father does want us all to come together, advance our souls and aid with the downfall of Xianity, but he also wants us to live our lives the way we want to. As HP Maxine always says "Responsibility to the Responsible", and I am one of those responsible Satanists who can manage their time according to what is most important.
And with that, I must return to my current research paper. Those things don't write themselves you know.
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 6:40:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Training to visualize faster

Excuse me? I play WoW in my free time thank you very much. No I do not play "addictively" . I do rituals and and meditations all the time, whenever i have spare time in my day. Whats wrong with wanting another friend regardless of what we do. I KNOW how to program websites, I've taken several classes on it and I am good at it. I reassert that the amount of time I spend playing WoW does not take up over an hour in my lucky days. most of the time I only get to play once or twice a week. I really don't appreciate how you think that just because i play WoW I spend ALL of my time on it. I have plenty of work to do.
    Please don't be another ignorant person who has the time to stereotype and tell people what they should do because they think they are exactly like that stereotype. Please. I appreciate your concern though and I must say that I stopped reading through most of my messages from these e-groups because most of them aren't that good unless it's a post by an HP.
    Most of my "friends" are of the xtian sort and to have just one friend who's a Satanist is absolutely incredible. If it were socializing in any other way you might've dissmissed it but since it was WoW, you had to assume that I spend all of my time on it. Again, please don't be so ignorant and try to see things from all perspectives before making and assumption.

OMG. Wow. This has become a completely lame discussion and I don't think more than half of it has to do with Spiritual Satanism at all, but hey, that's just my opinion. I just don't think this e-group was made for discussions about World of Warcraft. How do you think Father would feel if he knew you were wasting his webspace for his purpose of bringing unity and knowledge to all his children were wasted on a stupid false reality? Not to say I haven't played it, but I've never become that deep into it. More time can be put into other things like meditation, rituals, and thanksgivings to Father and the Demons. Aren't they the reason you are here in this group? Do you know what goes into making a webpage to have someone come in and make a discussion about something not even related to what the webpage was intended for? That's kind of ridiculous to me. I just feel, and I speak on the behalf of the Demons at times, that more time could be spent helping yourself out and others out with bringing down the enemy and living our lives in peace. Our REAL lives. Some of you have dedicated yourself for the purpose of empowering yourself. Why are you wasting your time discussing something meaningless to the one place you receive the knowledge that you need to continue empowering yourself? Just think about what you should do with the time you have on this e-group and hopefully it's not this again..

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@. .. wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.. Enter now..

EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP
We shouldn't be bickering online over a stupid game, yes I know I am now, but it's only because I wanted to see what this was about, but instead all that showed up was abunch of crap about world of warcraft...hate me all you want because I don't want to see anymore stupid comments about a stupid game, I'd rather see what the original post was...I know that's so out of line of me. Don't reply back to this either, unless you have something intelligent to say, if you want to talk about wow im eachother, this isn't the place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@... wrote:

I must agree with Mica on this. I am a full-time college student, I own a horse (stall mucking, feeding--every day. The horse depends on me and I can't let him down), and do ritual, meditation and yoga for the advancement of my own soul (I am quite advanced in meditations and proud of it, mind you). Not to mention, a part-time job. My days start at 6 A.M. and don't end until midnight or later. I have more than enough mandatory work to do. The days I can actually do things for leisurely fun are few and far between, and WoW is on the low end of that list. My main responsibilities include my education, my horse and whatever I need to do for Father Satan, so don't presume I waste all my time on trite things. I pretty much have no time to waste (just ask the people I talk with on a regular basis in the e-groups, it sometimes takes me upwards of a week to get back to their questions, which makes me quite sad as it is not fair to them).

And while this topic has wavered from what it was originally about, there is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a simple and honest question to have more people who share your beliefs in other activities in your life. Where else would they or could they ask it? They asked and people answered.

I do appreciate your concern, as it is valid, and I do think it should be it's own topic, but sending a long line of insults to get people to stop won't help at all. This is a social community and Father does want us all to come together, advance our souls and aid with the downfall of Xianity, but he also wants us to live our lives the way we want to. As HP Maxine always says "Responsibility to the Responsible", and I am one of those responsible Satanists who can manage their time according to what is most important.

And with that, I must return to my current research paper. Those things don't write themselves you know.

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 6:40:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Training to visualize faster

Excuse me? I play WoW in my free time thank you very much. No I do not play "addictively" . I do rituals and and meditations all the time, whenever i have spare time in my day. Whats wrong with wanting another friend regardless of what we do. I KNOW how to program websites, I've taken several classes on it and I am good at it. I reassert that the amount of time I spend playing WoW does not take up over an hour in my lucky days. most of the time I only get to play once or twice a week. I really don't appreciate how you think that just because i play WoW I spend ALL of my time on it. I have plenty of work to do.

OMG. Wow. This has become a completely lame discussion and I don't think more than half of it has to do with Spiritual Satanism at all, but hey, that's just my opinion. I just don't think this e-group was made for discussions about World of Warcraft. How do you think Father would feel if he knew you were wasting his webspace for his purpose of bringing unity and knowledge to all his children were wasted on a stupid false reality? Not to say I haven't played it, but I've never become that deep into it. More time can be put into other things like meditation, rituals, and thanksgivings to Father and the Demons. Aren't they the reason you are here in this group? Do you know what goes into making a webpage to have someone come in and make a discussion about something not even related to what the webpage was intended for? That's kind of ridiculous to me. I just feel, and I speak on the behalf of the Demons at times, that more time could be spent helping
yourself out and others out with bringing down the enemy and living our lives in peace. Our REAL lives. Some of you have dedicated yourself for the purpose of empowering yourself. Why are you wasting your time discussing something meaningless to the one place you receive the knowledge that you need to continue empowering yourself? Just think about what you should do with the time you have on this e-group and hopefully it's not this again..

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ .. wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Thank You
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back