Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tonight

Lisa West

hi im lisa im 46 and spent all my life fighting the guilt of what i felt about "god" church nor pray ever filled my soul. In the past week ive gone through alot of emotional pain it came out of nowhere that i must follow my path ive repressed my whole life. im going to dedicate my life to our satan tonight. im not scared i feel somewhat elevated. thank you for the knowledge to do so there is so much bullshit on the web. love lisa

Welcome Lisa!!! Satan is the most wonderful, beautiful, greatest God ....He has helped me time and time again. I really don't know where i would be today without Him and the Gods and demons.I am happy for you have found Him. May the Gods guide you on your path! Hail Satan /88

Welcome Home LISA⚡

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 6:54 AM, Lisa West ldwest1969@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
hi im lisa im 46 and spent all my life fighting the guilt of what i felt about "god" church nor pray ever filled my soul. In the past week ive gone through alot of emotional pain it came out of nowhere that i must follow my path ive repressed my whole life. im going to dedicate my life to our satan tonight. im not scared i feel somewhat elevated. thank you for the knowledge to do so there is so much bullshit on the web. love lisa

contact me through my email, lets grow together spiritually
On 14 Jun 2016 13:54, "Lisa West ldwest1969@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Also Lisa I would like to add, don't respond to personal messages from other people or PM's directed at you by people posing as Spiritual Satanists. 

There are many infiltraitors here who will try to harm you if they could for walking this path. Don't share personal details with anyone, not even the HP's and don't respond to any messages of Satanists asking to meet in person. 

This is not an easy road, especially in the beginning, but it is the most rewarding and most powerful path you can walk. The benefits and things you will learn which will help you are numerous, the longer you are on this path and the more time you spend working on your soul and for the powers of hell the more rewards you will get. 

I have only been dedicated for a year and a few months, but the positive experiences I have had are more amazing than I ever expected before dedicating. 

Contacting a person who CLAIMS to be a Satanist is DANGEROUS. How? Those people can deceive you and make you their slave. Those are usually infiltrators or trolls who don't give a shit about you.

If you have questions, or wish to share something with us, the e-groups are the place.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

thank you brotbers and sister for the reply i will prceed as adviced. i will be changing my account names and using an alias. Although im new to Father Satan im not new to enemies im very strong willed and have major intuition which i will use until i become stronger. Ive already had one approach me on here. Thank you everyone. Hail Satan!
On Jun 15, 2016 3:19 PM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Contacting a person who CLAIMS to be a Satanist is DANGEROUS. How? Those people can deceive you and make you their slave. Those are usually infiltrators or trolls who don't give a shit about you.

If you have questions, or wish to share something with us, the e-groups are the place.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back