Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To tell or not to tell.

Anna Marie

I was wondering if i should be open about my satanism. i have no shame and i'm proud to sport a satanic symbol. its actually quite liberating, but should i be open about it, as to where if people come up to me and are curious i would say "yes i am a satanist." or should i keep it underground and only share it with other satanists? I want to let people know that what they believe in is a lie and i want to promote satanism because its the truth and i'm proud of it but at the same time i don't want ignorant people to "pray for me" or whatever. also what do you think of sporting any satanic symbol publicaly? is it acceptable?
whether it be a tattoo or a necklace.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anna Marie" <nnmcfarland@... wrote:
I was wondering if i should be open about my satanism. i have no shame and i'm proud to sport a satanic symbol. its actually quite liberating, but should i be open about it, as to where if people come up to me and are curious i would say "yes i am a satanist." or should i keep it underground and only share it with other satanists? I want to let people know that what they believe in is a lie and i want to promote satanism because its the truth and i'm proud of it but at the same time i don't want ignorant people to "pray for me" or whatever. also what do you think of sporting any satanic symbol publicaly? is it acceptable?
whether it be a tattoo or a necklace.
Take it from me, some xians can really harass you astraly if you telll them your a satanist, wether they mean it or not. Plus, some of the hardcore enemies of Father may make you a target.( like the car bomb incident with Maxine the jos high preistess) sure you heard of her right?

I recommend waiting till your an adult. most still disregard kids; thinking they are stupid or ignorant. (anything below 19 or 20 is a kid.)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 3:39:30 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] To tell or not to tell.

The xitan fucktard jehova and logic dont mix.I mean really? if their god could poof outta nowhere all perfect and powerful and wise,how come a dangerous volatile universe with only one known race of intelligent life that isnt perfect at all couldnt poof? wth,is a poof card needed? do some studying,and you can kick any xitans ass in an arguement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back