Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to Centralforce66 concerning sushumna transformation

fadiinflames

first off id like to ask why are you doing 108 cobra breaths and focusing on the energy rising up your spine for 5 hours ?second you are performing the magnum opus steps and philosopher stone meditation etc, do you have your king and queen united ? you know for the magnum opus to work a strong energy connection should be established between the king and the queen. im not offending you in anyway or saying what you are doing is stupid id just like to question and discuss, further more can you explain what stage of kundalini are you at ? im guessing you have an activated kundalini and trying to make it rise right ? you obviously know that for it to ascened you need to unlock the 3 knots.
so heres what i plan to do which i think is more effective (in my own opinion):-unlocking the 3 knots by condensing and circulating an element in them (like kai purr did to unlock them)-uniting the king and queen-activating and stimulating the pineal gland-frequent sex with my succubi
basically if i keep at those 4 they will unlock new meditations for me and this is the fastest most practical way i have came up with from mixing meditation from JoS , along with empowering the  7 chakras and their extentions , this should be pretty effective.
tell me what you think , my kundalini has been activated and ill be letting you on how much time it took me to raise sexual energy up my sushumna out of my crown and how i did it (im not utilizing the cobra breath yet im waiting for my chakras to become stronger)HAIL SATAN!

I did the king and queen meditation for almost 12 months every day prior to even starting the above. I have performed the necromomicon unblocking meditations as the need arose for them ie when the pressure in the knots became too great. Presently, my sushumna is open and stays open even at night when I'm asleep and when I feel like it is not open I only need to meditate on it and it feels open again. I can easily circulate the male and female elixirs through my spine and into my aura. What I have done I have done under the guidance of my Guardian Demon alongside my own research (mainly drawing on what other Satanist's have done with my own stream of research into chinese Qi Gong practices) and common sense. Everyone experiences these stages slightly differently and it is likely that mine and yours experience may differ somewhat but the end goal is the same. I am currently attempting to fill my chakras and aura with both elixirs at which point I shall expect my kundalinis initial rising. How long that takes is currently a mystery to me but my previous techniques and the consistency and discipline I applied in them drew to me my goal of sushumna awakening for lack of a better term. Furthermore, there is one element I left out of my previous post which is essential to progressing but it is so simple and the information on it is so widely available that it seemed almost unnecessary to describe it, since it is a basic practice and makes up much of the King and queen uniting. HAIL SATAN!

aha! great to hear you have made it this far! good luck in your future meditations and HAIL SATAN!

just a question, how do you know Kai Purr condensed and circulated an element in the 3 knots? also, why not add the Raum Meditation in to your meditation plan? as well as the single and twin serpent meditation. (this part i believe was told to my friend from the Gods) anyway my sushmuna has also been transformed but there is only problem that i started experiencing recently, my base chakra does not get hot anymore. yes my kundalini has been awakened, i thought maybe recently i started having bad posture in my meditation im not sure. this is a very stupid problem and i need to fix it ASAP!

go search for his posts and read them , its not listed in the PDF someone mad.
what do you mean your sushumna has been transformed ? :p if your back chakras are not full of sexual energy then your sushumna has not been transformed i persume ?

I FEEL the energy into my back chakras cuz, they r full opened,but i don't know how long should I do the meditation.

okay thanks i will do that. i mean my Sushmuna has been transformed fully because before, when i did cobra breath, the energy would stop at my heart. now it does not do that, instead it goes until my crown, sometimes i feel it stop right beneath my neck im not completely sure why. 

could you please go about explaning how you unblocked your back extension chakras as i am at this stage and matters are confusing :p , i should empower my back extensions for sexual energy to rise up the sushumna right ?

what is your current meditation plan? personally i found doing the Raum meditation to be the most effective. as well as using the trine affirmation technique posted by vovim to unblock all my chakras. 

what chakras ??? the middle or the back ???
when one is experiencing a burning heart it means the 5th is blocked , im guessing the burning manifests in the heart and you unblock the back extension of the throat to unlock the passage for serpent energy ???
also if you do cobra breath and you have unlocked say your sacral , can the energy rise to your sacral and stop there ? how many breaths does it take ? 2-3 ? 

all 7 chakras with their front and rear extensions. and not not that is not always the case. it could be you either have a block in that chakra or the Sexual energy isnt going past your heart chakra, meaning your spine hasnt completely transformed yet.

yes that is what is most likely to happen. and it really depends i cant tell you how many breaths. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back