Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)

sebastianbantea

Greetings family this is kind off subject but I was wondering what any of your opinions would be on the historical Vlad Tepes not that bram stoker bs dracula. He mutilated the muslim ottoman empire which is great and looking further into the historical account, I doubt he was a christian. Thanks for your time. HAIL SATAN!

Vlad like his father was part of the Order of The Dragon which despite any surface appearances was a occult society most of the Gentile nobles stayed with Paganism. Even the English Order Of The Garder  was made up of three covens with the King in charge of the leading one.  Vlad had to content with several forces the Churches of both the Catholic and Orthodox, the Ottoman Empire and the Boyars.  He moved against the Boyar's wiping most of them out for the murder of his father and brother and just about every Prince before. He could not rule and lead a resistance movement against the Turks with the Boyars in the rear. They would betray his movement just as they betrayed his father for the same reason. The Boyars where stooges of the Sultan. The first thing Vlad did was end the tax of 500 young boys a year to the Sultan to be slaves of the Ottoman Empire.  He threw off the yoke of the Sultan and from there with a small army defeated the most powerful armed force of the day. The Ottoman military. Even forcing the Sultan to personally flee.  Most people obsess on his tactics but they worked. Vlad himself fought at the head of his army in every battle. The Ottoman Empire deserved what it got from Vlad as they where cruel savages of the worst kind. And the time he lived in such cruelty was normal. He also broke up the exploitive usury rackets from the Saxon merchants.  Where most of the smears against him come from. Note Christians where forbidden to engage in usury, only Jews where allowed. And there was a large Jewish population in Germany. It should be obvious just Jew he gave justice towards. Vlad was betrayed by those close to him. And the dual churches as well. He built a progressive realm based on meritocracy, education and common welfare and worked to advance his people into a new era of philosophy, science and social rights. He encouraged  an altruistic system of ethics for his people and rewarded virtue. He rewarded bravery and heroism greatly among his people. And he was a master of the arts of war. Which is where most only look.  Because the powers of Europe did not put the needed aid behind Vlad later the Turks made it to the gates of Vienna. Vlad was the only leader proven to be able to beat the Ottomans in his time. Today Vlad is still a hero to the Romanians.     
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:57:03 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)
  Greetings family this is kind off subject but I was wondering what any of your opinions would be on the historical Vlad Tepes not that bram stoker bs dracula. He mutilated the muslim ottoman empire which is great and looking further into the historical account, I doubt he was a christian. Thanks for your time. HAIL SATAN!

Thank you Don I am speechless. I always felt that he was true in my heart. I am 100 percent Romanian but live in America. My father who is a pagan not a Satanist YET, raised me to respect Vlad, Hitler, the third reich, alexander the great  basically heros that are smeared in todays society. and to look deeper into history. Thank you for taking the time. I reallyy wanted to know the professional Satanic opinion on Vlad Tepes and his bloodline. He is our countries hero. If I had the time I would buy you a beer for this info Happy Lamas and Hail Satan!
On Aug 1, 2013 10:35 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Vlad like his father was part of the Order of The Dragon which despite any surface appearances was a occult society most of the Gentile nobles stayed with Paganism. Even the English Order Of The Garder  was made up of three covens with the King in charge of the leading one.  Vlad had to content with several forces the Churches of both the Catholic and Orthodox, the Ottoman Empire and the Boyars.   He moved against the Boyar's wiping most of them out for the murder of his father and brother and just about every Prince before. He could not rule and lead a resistance movement against the Turks with the Boyars in the rear. They would betray his movement just as they betrayed his father for the same reason. The Boyars where stooges of the Sultan. The first thing Vlad did was end the tax of 500 young boys a year to the Sultan to be slaves of the Ottoman Empire.  He threw off the yoke of the Sultan and from there with a small army defeated the most powerful armed force of the day. The Ottoman military. Even forcing the Sultan to personally flee.  Most people obsess on his tactics but they worked. Vlad himself fought at the head of his army in every battle. The Ottoman Empire deserved what it got from Vlad as they where cruel savages of the worst kind. And the time he lived in such cruelty was normal. He also broke up the exploitive usury rackets from the Saxon merchants.  Where most of the smears against him come from. Note Christians where forbidden to engage in usury, only Jews where allowed. And there was a large Jewish population in Germany. It should be obvious just Jew he gave justice towards. Vlad was betrayed by those close to him. And the dual churches as well. He built a progressive realm based on meritocracy, education and common welfare and worked to advance his people into a new era of philosophy, science and social rights. He encouraged  an altruistic system of ethics for his people and rewarded virtue. He rewarded bravery and heroism greatly among his people. And he was a master of the arts of war. Which is where most only look.  Because the powers of Europe did not put the needed aid behind Vlad later the Turks made it to the gates of Vienna. Vlad was the only leader proven to be able to beat the Ottomans in his time. Today Vlad is still a hero to the Romanians.     
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Very nice Peter ;)

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 1:31 PM PDT Peter Bantea wrote:

Thank you Don I am speechless. I always felt that he was true in my heart.
I am 100 percent Romanian but live in America. My father who is a pagan not
a Satanist YET, raised me to respect Vlad, Hitler, the third reich,
alexander the great basically heros that are smeared in todays society.
and to look deeper into history. Thank you for taking the time. I reallyy
wanted to know the professional Satanic opinion on Vlad Tepes and his
bloodline. He is our countries hero. If I had the time I would buy you a
beer for this info Happy Lamas and Hail Satan!

Vlad like his father was part of the Order of The Dragon which despite any
surface appearances was a occult society most of the Gentile nobles stayed
with Paganism. Even the English Order Of The Garder was made up of three
covens with the King in charge of the leading one.

Vlad had to content with several forces the Churches of both the Catholic
and Orthodox, the Ottoman Empire and the Boyars.

He moved against the Boyar's wiping most of them out for the murder of his
father and brother and just about every Prince before. He could not rule
and lead a resistance movement against the Turks with the Boyars in the
rear. They would betray his movement just as they betrayed his father for
the same reason. The Boyars where stooges of the Sultan.

The first thing Vlad did was end the tax of 500 young boys a year to the
Sultan to be slaves of the Ottoman Empire. He threw off the yoke of the
Sultan and from there with a small army defeated the most powerful armed
force of the day. The Ottoman military. Even forcing the Sultan to
personally flee.

Most people obsess on his tactics but they worked. Vlad himself fought at
the head of his army in every battle. The Ottoman Empire deserved what it
got from Vlad as they where cruel savages of the worst kind. And the time
he lived in such cruelty was normal. He also broke up the exploitive usury
rackets from the Saxon merchants. Where most of the smears against him
come from. Note Christians where forbidden to engage in usury, only Jews
where allowed. And there was a large Jewish population in Germany. It
should be obvious just Jew he gave justice towards.

Vlad was betrayed by those close to him. And the dual churches as well. He
built a progressive realm based on meritocracy, education and common
welfare and worked to advance his people into a new era of philosophy,
science and social rights. He encouraged an altruistic system of ethics
for his people and rewarded virtue. He rewarded bravery and heroism greatly
among his people. And he was a master of the arts of war. Which is where
most only look.

Because the powers of Europe did not put the needed aid behind Vlad later
the Turks made it to the gates of Vienna. Vlad was the only leader proven
to be able to beat the Ottomans in his time. Today Vlad is still a hero to
the Romanians.

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:57:03 AM
*Subject:* [JoS4adults] Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)

Greetings family this is kind off subject but I was wondering what any of
your opinions would be on the historical Vlad Tepes not that bram stoker bs
dracula. He mutilated the muslim ottoman empire which is great and looking
further into the historical account, I doubt he was a christian. Thanks for
your time. HAIL SATAN!

Wow. who woulda thought.
 Hail Satan!

Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:33:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)

Vlad like his father was part of the Order of The Dragon which despite any surface appearances was a occult society most of the Gentile nobles stayed with Paganism. Even the English Order Of The Garder  was made up of three covens with the King in charge of the leading one.   Vlad had to content with several forces the Churches of both the Catholic and Orthodox, the Ottoman Empire and the Boyars.     He moved against the Boyar's wiping most of them out for the murder of his father and brother and just about every Prince before. He could not rule and lead a resistance movement against the Turks with the Boyars in the rear. They would betray his movement just as they betrayed his father for the same reason. The Boyars where stooges of the Sultan.   The first thing Vlad did was end the tax of 500 young boys a year to the Sultan to be slaves of the Ottoman Empire.  He threw off the yoke of the Sultan and from there with a small army defeated the most powerful armed force of the day. The Ottoman military. Even forcing the Sultan to personally flee.   Most people obsess on his tactics but they worked. Vlad himself fought at the head of his army in every battle. The Ottoman Empire deserved what it got from Vlad as they where cruel savages of the worst kind. And the time he lived in such cruelty was normal. He also broke up the exploitive usury rackets from the Saxon merchants.  Where most of the smears against him come from. Note Christians where forbidden to engage in usury, only Jews where allowed. And there was a large Jewish population in Germany. It should be obvious just Jew he gave justice towards.   Vlad was betrayed by those close to him. And the dual churches as well. He built a progressive realm based on meritocracy, education and common welfare and worked to advance his people into a new era of philosophy, science and social rights. He encouraged  an altruistic system of ethics for his people and rewarded virtue. He rewarded bravery and heroism greatly among his people. And he was a master of the arts of war. Which is where most only look.   Because the powers of Europe did not put the needed aid behind Vlad later the Turks made it to the gates of Vienna. Vlad was the only leader proven to be able to beat the Ottomans in his time. Today Vlad is still a hero to the Romanians.        

Alexander the great is smeared in America? bagle?

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 05:42:23 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)

Very nice Peter ;)

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 1:31 PM PDT Peter Bantea wrote:

Thank you Don I am speechless. I always felt that he was true in my heart.
I am 100 percent Romanian but live in America. My father who is a pagan not
a Satanist YET, raised me to respect Vlad, Hitler, the third reich,
alexander the great basically heros that are smeared in todays society.
and to look deeper into history. Thank you for taking the time. I reallyy
wanted to know the professional Satanic opinion on Vlad Tepes and his
bloodline. He is our countries hero. If I had the time I would buy you a
beer for this info Happy Lamas and Hail Satan!

Vlad like his father was part of the Order of The Dragon which despite any
surface appearances was a occult society most of the Gentile nobles stayed
with Paganism. Even the English Order Of The Garder was made up of three
covens with the King in charge of the leading one.

Vlad had to content with several forces the Churches of both the Catholic
and Orthodox, the Ottoman Empire and the Boyars.

He moved against the Boyar's wiping most of them out for the murder of his
father and brother and just about every Prince before. He could not rule
and lead a resistance movement against the Turks with the Boyars in the
rear. They would betray his movement just as they betrayed his father for
the same reason. The Boyars where stooges of the Sultan.

The first thing Vlad did was end the tax of 500 young boys a year to the
Sultan to be slaves of the Ottoman Empire. He threw off the yoke of the
Sultan and from there with a small army defeated the most powerful armed
force of the day. The Ottoman military. Even forcing the Sultan to
personally flee.

Most people obsess on his tactics but they worked. Vlad himself fought at
the head of his army in every battle. The Ottoman Empire deserved what it
got from Vlad as they where cruel savages of the worst kind. And the time
he lived in such cruelty was normal. He also broke up the exploitive usury
rackets from the Saxon merchants. Where most of the smears against him
come from. Note Christians where forbidden to engage in usury, only Jews
where allowed. And there was a large Jewish population in Germany. It
should be obvious just Jew he gave justice towards.

Vlad was betrayed by those close to him. And the dual churches as well. He
built a progressive realm based on meritocracy, education and common
welfare and worked to advance his people into a new era of philosophy,
science and social rights. He encouraged an altruistic system of ethics
for his people and rewarded virtue. He rewarded bravery and heroism greatly
among his people. And he was a master of the arts of war. Which is where
most only look.

Because the powers of Europe did not put the needed aid behind Vlad later
the Turks made it to the gates of Vienna. Vlad was the only leader proven
to be able to beat the Ottomans in his time. Today Vlad is still a hero to
the Romanians.

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:57:03 AM
*Subject:* [JoS4adults] Thoughts on Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler)

Greetings family this is kind off subject but I was wondering what any of
your opinions would be on the historical Vlad Tepes not that bram stoker bs
dracula. He mutilated the muslim ottoman empire which is great and looking
further into the historical account, I doubt he was a christian. Thanks for
your time. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back