Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thought Crimes: Questioning Zionism, Communism, the Holocaust and th

satan_mit_uns

I knew something was totally wrong with the whole holoco$t narrative in third grade because the last 2 teachers all said totally different shit about Hitler and none of it was true when you actually looked it up.
The first grade teacher said he was a jew hating psycho, the 2nd grade teacher said he was a self hating jew and then the 3rd grade teacher said he was an ALIEN.
At that point I realized these so called "teachers" were idiots and most of them were either xians or jews and even as a grade schooler I was instinctively aware that they were fucking retarded.
The stupidity of my so called "teachers" was exasperating.

On Friday, November 13, 2015 3:07 AM, "satan_mit_uns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One of the pr[/IMG]The Da[/IMG]Night</em> were required reading. The conclusion I reached was that Nazis were megalomaniacal mass-murderers who sought to take over the world, create a “master race” of blonde-haired, blue-eyed “supermen”, while they exterminated six million Jews due to irrational racist hatred.Thought Crimes: Questioning Zionism, Communism, the Holocaust and the Founding of Israel | Renegade Tribune

<td val[/IMG]After reading this chain of thoughts about the Holocaust, etc., here is something I believe that may (hopefully) helps; and it is simple yet logical.

All of us are souls living in a physical body; as such, wherever we were prior to this lifetime, and where we go after this incarnation can be viewed as a soul journey, in which each and every one of us chose to incarnate and live a life in order to learn to advance.

As such, it is logical to view all that holocaust through a soul perspective in which every person involved either was asked to play a part or chosen, and it has meaning on some level for all of those participants and future generations to learn something....

If we were all perfect souls, we wouldn't be here learning....so that is how i view things and have learned that we can't be our best for our Leader if we ourselves aren't at our best.

One last consideration: there are stone carvings of artwork dating back 5,000 years that have been found that depict a man naked being a sexual vessel by angels both white and dark,

AVE and HS[/TD]
From: satan_mit_uns@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Thought Crimes: Questioning Zionism, Communism, the Holocaust and the Founding of Israel
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2015 9:50:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   One of the pr[/IMG]The Da[/IMG]Night</em> were required reading. The conclusion I reached was that Nazis were megalomaniacal mass-murderers who sought to take over the world, create a “master race” of blonde-haired, blue-eyed “supermen”, while they exterminated six million Jews due to irrational racist hatred. Thought Crimes: Questioning Zionism, Communism, the Holocaust and the Founding of Israel | Renegade Tribune

[/TD]

it´s not about reasoning and arguing, it´s whatever authority says, like in christianity.
Take for instance the history of coffe in europe: ´´the church prohibited europeans to drink coffe, then the pope tasted coffe and liked, since this day europeans could drink coffe´´
It´s what your jew master says not what make sense

Em Sexta-feira, 13 de Novembro de 2015 17:51, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

I knew something was totally wrong with the whole holoco$t narrative in third grade because the last 2 teachers all said totally different shit about Hitler and none of it was true when you actually looked it up.
The first grade teacher said he was a jew hating psycho, the 2nd grade teacher said he was a self hating jew and then the 3rd grade teacher said he was an ALIEN.
At that point I realized these so called "teachers" were idiots and most of them were either xians or jews and even as a grade schooler I was instinctively aware that they were fucking retarded.
The stupidity of my so called "teachers" was exasperating.

On Friday, November 13, 2015 3:07 AM, "satan_mit_uns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One of the pr[/IMG]The Da[/IMG]Night</em> were required reading. The conclusion I reached was that Nazis were megalomaniacal mass-murderers who sought to take over the world, create a “master race” of blonde-haired, blue-eyed “supermen”, while they exterminated six million Jews due to irrational racist hatred.Thought Crimes: Questioning Zionism, Communism, the Holocaust and the Founding of Israel | Renegade Tribune

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back