Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thoth

Andre1

a little more than 2 years ago i could've sworn that there was thoth's sigil on the JoS site. maybe its jsut my imagination but if it was taken down, i wonder why. i figure that it's because he's ultra busy. am i correct in this assumption?

i have been reading about thoth....how does he fit in with father satan?

He is a High Ranking Demon, who is also one of Father Satans 7 sons.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 11, 2011 1:15:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] thoth

i have been reading about thoth....how does he fit in with father satan?

Greetings, my Brother

I read your post with interest, as Lord Thoth is my Guardian.
Yes, it appears His sigil has been removed..

It could explain a lot of things for me personally, however.

Recently, I have been told the names of Lord Asmodeus, Lord Bifrons, Lord Marduk, and Lady Aguares..

One of our Brothers, or Sisters had mentioned in a reply to my recent post, that They may well be my Guardians too..

Intuition tells me this may be so. I will be doing my weekly thanks giving to Father today, so I shall ask Him over things..

Anyway, enough ramble, again, my thanks for pointing out the removal of my Lord's sigil..

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

a little more than 2 years ago i could've sworn that there was thoth's sigil on the JoS site. maybe its jsut my imagination but if it was taken down, i wonder why. i figure that it's because he's ultra busy. am i correct in this assumption?

Back in 2009 I believe, High Priestess Maxine has stated that he did not want his Sigil to go public. 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... ssage/9243

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, June 12, 2011 12:46:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: thoth

Greetings, my Brother

I read your post with interest, as Lord Thoth is my Guardian.
Yes, it appears His sigil has been removed..

It could explain a lot of things for me personally, however.

Recently, I have been told the names of Lord Asmodeus, Lord Bifrons, Lord Marduk, and Lady Aguares..

One of our Brothers, or Sisters had mentioned in a reply to my recent post, that They may well be my Guardians too..

Intuition tells me this may be so. I will be doing my weekly thanks giving to Father today, so I shall ask Him over things..

Anyway, enough ramble, again, my thanks for pointing out the removal of my Lord's sigil..

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back