Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This may be old but has anyone seen this?

DAMN! not even 5 seconds into the video and those kids are already being terrorized hardcore!
FUCK THE XIANS!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, September 21, 2015 4:16 AM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This shit is abuse. Look at the terror in the poor children's eyes!! Someone please tell me that this lady has been prosecuted..
*warning.. this is disturbing

https://youtu.be/LACyLTsH4ac

I saw the video, and those big fat tubs of lard were forcing their damnation on those innocent children.  That is child molesting at its worst--even without any sexual contact.  Forcing those children to accept that kike on the stick, and strictly adhere to its teachings, is worse than sexual abuse.  Not to mention the children being afraid of hell.
As for me, I would rather go to Hell to be watched and protected by Demons than go to heaven to be consumed by angels.  The blasphemy of what Hell really is is quite blatant, and inexcusable.  They are afraid of having any fun, lest they be tormented.  And what a waste of good coffee mugs!  All to smash "Satan" 's school system--which is, in fact, run by kikes and not by Demons?  Like that's going to do any real good in reforming school.  Rather, it is going to feed their fear to forming communism, which the whole scam really is.
Hiss, boo to those big fat pigs waddling in front of the church to brainwash those innocent souls!

I went to a catholic school so I've been through shit like this too. Seeing this really tugs on my heart strings. I hope they can fight off this brainwashing but it was really intense. I've seen the full documentary. The lady said that she "wants the children to be as devoted to xianity as the Muslim children in the middle east who strap bombs to themselves for their cult"

And yet my mother though I was insane for hating the church and beating up a priest at age 4. she thought that makes ME the crazy one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If that pastor had been outed as a pedophile she'd be feeling pretty damn stupid.
FUCK THE XIANS!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, September 21, 2015 6:49 AM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I went to a catholic school so I've been through shit like this too. Seeing this really tugs on my heart strings. I hope they can fight off this brainwashing but it was really intense. I've seen the full documentary. The lady said that she "wants the children to be as devoted to xianity as the Muslim children in the middle east who strap bombs to themselves for their cult"

LOL @ when the lady talks about how Jeebus isn't like McDonald's I was thinking to myself "you would know all about McDonald's, wouldn't you, you beached sea cow" xD

This is the sickest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. We must work to eradicate this epidemic entirely As you know, the enemy will try to recover from another angle as soon as they are smote somewhere.They need to be attacked from all angles, we MUST be as a battering ram. What can be done, do without procrastination until it's done.

This is accomplished through group effort. We're all in this together. Everyone MUST do their part. Everyone must attack ferociously and without relent until the enemy is completely destroyed.

Does the fat lady look Jewish to you? I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I watched the entire 45 minute documentary on Netflix. There was a scene not shown in this video where she brought in a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush and made them start "blessing" him and talking to him like he was a real person. I'm sure it's on YouTube. Just look up "Jesus Camp George Bush" or something and I'm sure you'd find it.

yes the fat lady looks like a kike. That was literally the first thing I thought when I saw the video.

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 8:29 PM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does the fat lady look Jewish to you? I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I watched the entire 45 minute documentary on Netflix. There was a scene not shown in this video where she brought in a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush and made them start "blessing" him and talking to him like he was a real person. I'm sure it's on YouTube. Just look up "Jesus Camp George Bush" or something and I'm sure you'd find it.

Right, I thought so. Especially when she started speaking out against Harry Potter and putting emphasis on "warlocks are enemies of God" because she knows what a threat people who know the truth are. I don't think Harry Potter is Satanic but I imagine that the kikes see people being into magic like that as a potential threat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back