Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is an old topic but one that needs attention again. TINNITUS IS

angryshaman666

The jews have a long history of attacking ANYTHING spiritual and labeling anyone who shows signs of growth as "insane", "mentally unstable" or other such nonsense and to this end the Jew Sigmund FRAUD invented the psychiatry industry to attack anyone who has spiritual power and awareness and label such extrasensory abilities as "delusional mental illness".

Tinnitus is no different. Tinnitus is the ringing sound you get in your head when your astral hearing starts to awaken.

This is NOT a disease!
Tinnitus is just the first stages of your astral hearing awakening!

ONLY A JEW would take part of your spiritual anatomy and label it a disease and then try to sell you drugs to "treat" it!

FUCK THE JEWS!
FUCK THE JEWISH MEDICAL INDUSTRY AND THEIR LIES!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Tinnitus is a sign that your kidney energy is not balanced and can also indicate the presence of high blood pressure.

Yes there are lots of fake diseases out there fo which drugs are made such as ADHD and categorically speaking Tinnitus is not in itself a disease but a symptom of disease, namely the ones above (plus a few others including ear infection).

You're wrong about that. The more I meditate to open my astral senses the more the ringing in my head gets stronger.It IS your astral hearing.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:22 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Tinnitus is a sign that your kidney energy is not balanced and can also indicate the presence of high blood pressure.

Yes there are lots of fake diseases out there fo which drugs are made such as ADHD and categorically speaking Tinnitus is not in itself a disease but a symptom of disease, namely the ones above (plus a few others including ear infection).

I really need an expose on the 'legend' of Hitler and why he's important to Satanism and also being hailed.From: "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 09 Mar 2016 12:12:44 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is an old topic but one that needs attention again. TINNITUS IS NOT A DISEASE
  The jews have a long history of attacking ANYTHING spiritual and labeling anyone who shows signs of growth as "insane", "mentally unstable" or other such nonsense and to this end the Jew Sigmund FRAUD invented the psychiatry industry to attack anyone who has spiritual power and awareness and label such extrasensory abilities as "delusional mental illness".

Tinnitus is no different. Tinnitus is the ringing sound you get in your head when your astral hearing starts to awaken.

This is NOT a disease!

ONLY A JEW would take part of your spiritual anatomy and label it a disease and then try to sell you drugs to "treat" it!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

I hear my ears ringing too from meditating. Now it has gotten to a point where it has become very loud, and have noticed great improvement in my clairvoyance abilities as well!

Sigmund Freud is a jewish bitch, I hate that guy and the other kike bitches who "rules" psychology.
I want to reform and make a huge change. Hopefully I will succeed!

HAIL SATAN!!!

In my case the permanent after effects of a Pantera concert. 

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:37 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You're wrong about that. The more I meditate to open my astral senses the more the ringing in my head gets stronger.It IS your astral hearing.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:22 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Guys, iv been experiencing on a few accounts of ringing around my ears. It seams like it's comming from the back of my lower head. Around ear hight . It always happens out of the blue. It's almost the sound of turning on an old tv. And it has that loud static ringing to it. Is this the Astral hearing ?

Not to mention, the Jews further destory you for the temerity for your attemped growth by having potential jobs, driving licenses and other rights stripped from you, even when you are deemed "Successfully treated."

I don't remember if I've ever mentioned it before on here, but I remember a woman years ago who, in the UK, had a panic attack ONCE in her whole life. She got pregnant years later, but because that panic attack was on her record permanently, the UK's version of Social Services forced her into C-section. Essentially, under court order, the jews had them CUT HER BABY OUT OF HER!

So yeah, the Jews just don't fuck you up once for growth. They end up out to  destroy you completely.

Pretty sure tinnitus is real. You're experiencing the ringing in your head. It may be your astral hearing but mine is more so in my ears. Idk about the kidney or high blood pressure thing, but I was told by my physician we have tiny hairs in our ears that process different tones. Being around loud noises for long periods of time causes a hair to either bend or break. When this happens the tone that the hair processes is constantly registered by the brain resulting in the high pitch ringing. Most often than not, a physician wouldn't be able to hear the ringing because the sound isn't physical. That's my understanding of the way it works. Tinnitus most frequently affects service members. Im confident most service members I've talked to don't meditate to open their astral senses. Experiencing this ringing, being around loud noises hurts my ears. Like a chainsaw or lawnmower. Even when I do RTRs or vibrations, it'll physically hurt my ears.

On Mar 9, 2016, at 2:34 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:22 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

you have chakras in your ears too.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dience.gif

Specifically one inside each ear directly then one above and below that.Then there's more clairaudience chakras as illustrated.
You also have 3 in the back of your head like sohttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Points.gif
If the ringing is strongest inside your ear itself that would be the chakras in diagram 1.
In my case the ringing and vibrations are expanding from that point in my ears and the ones above on the side of my head and those vibrations and energies are linking to my pineal gland/6th chakra from there.
Once my pineal gland activated the ringing got even louder so that's also a thing.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:28 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Pretty sure tinnitus is real. You're experiencing the ringing in your head. It may be your astral hearing but mine is more so in my ears. Idk about the kidney or high blood pressure thing, but I was told by my physician we have tiny hairs in our ears that process different tones. Being around loud noises for long periods of time causes a hair to either bend or break. When this happens the tone that the hair processes is constantly registered by the brain resulting in the high pitch ringing. Most often than not, a physician wouldn't be able to hear the ringing because the sound isn't physical. That's my understanding of the way it works. Tinnitus most frequently affects service members. Im confident most service members I've talked to don't meditate to open their astral senses. Experiencing this ringing, being around loud noises hurts my ears. Like a chainsaw or lawnmower. Even when I do RTRs or vibrations, it'll physically hurt my ears.

On Mar 9, 2016, at 2:34 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:22 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Being angry all the time is also a sign of hypertension and depleted kidney energy.

I'm almost certain 2000 yea of Chinese Medicine has not made the mistake of confusing spiritual progress for a disease.

Obviously there might be occasions where ringing in the ears might be related to spiritual progress and modern medicine has done little to rectify the Tinnitus of sufferers, the reality is tinnitus is a symptom of Kidney and liver systems being depleted - unless you care to debunk the entire theoretical basis of traditional Chinese medicine, the basis of energy medicine for the Qi aware person.

They are two different things. Tinnitus is a medical disorder. Some people develop it as a side effect of certain diseases, others have it handed to them by loud noises, such as explosions, gunshots, a perforated ear drum, or simply listening to music at too high a volume for too long. Many school teachers even get it from years of kids yelling all the time. If you have had it, or have it, you know it's very different from the psychic noise of the soul. If the psychic noise bothers you, try closing your chakras and see if this helps.

Right, I understand the chakras and that's happening because you're working on them but awareness that we have chakras doesn't explain how retired vets would get ringing in their ears when they've never meditated to strengthen their astral senses. So I'm having trouble dismissing tinnitus. And it's considered a disability. You can get disability checks if a physician can hear the ringing, which is seldom.

On Mar 9, 2016, at 8:41 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  you have chakras in your ears too.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dience.gif

Specifically one inside each ear directly then one above and below that.Then there's more clairaudience chakras as illustrated.
You also have 3 in the back of your head like sohttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Points.gif
If the ringing is strongest inside your ear itself that would be the chakras in diagram 1.
In my case the ringing and vibrations are expanding from that point in my ears and the ones above on the side of my head and those vibrations and energies are linking to my pineal gland/6th chakra from there.
Once my pineal gland activated the ringing got even louder so that's also a thing.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:28 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Damn...wish that was me
U might have awoken your third eye and or your astral chackra (I think that's what it's called)

....hmmm never heard of this before
You might have accidentally triggered somthing when you were meditating.

That's different. What you're describing is just plain old hearing loss for those people who damaged their eardrums from too much noise exposure.
The ringing sound you get from your chakras and pineal gland is something you can also FEEL and it gives off vibrations.
In my case my ear, temple, and other side chakras for clairaudience and my 6th chakra, pineal gland, crown chakra and 3rd eye are all giving off a similar ringing as well as a bright buzzing feeling.
Every day I meditate with my new program the effect gets stronger in all my senses and the ringing amplifies drastically right after every meditation session.
But the actual medical issue you just described is just plain old hearing loss from noise exposure.That's totally different from what I'm talking about.

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:36 AM, "jaylonreece454@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

....hmmm never heard of this before
You might have accidentally triggered somthing when you were meditating.

Yes, it is different. Like I wrote. It's just important that people know the difference, especially since tinnitus is a sign that you're hurting your ears. We don't want people to mistake that for the level of spiritual progress you're describing. It's great that you have achieved this level and I can understand you're excited.

Central force I don't agree with what you are saying. 

Much of the original knowledge in Chinese medicine has been lost and destroyed over the years. 
Kidney and liver energy are linked to the respective chakra's that govern those organs, if I'm not mistaken that would be the Sacral and Solar chakra's. 

I know the theorethical thesis behind Tinnitus and hearing loss, but I have never actually believed the theory of hairs in your ear breaking to cause Tinnitus.. I understand hearing loss to be related to that as the hairs in the ear get damaged your ability to hear high frequencies diminishes. Still, I dare say dispite the extensive research in the subject that it works diffrently. 

Now this is a very rough theory and I am definitly not saying it is right, but I strongly suspect this is more how it really works than the shoddy explanation given by the current scientific community who only focus on the physical and dismiss the existance of the soul and the higher forms of life. 

You can improve your hearing by training it, it was an old art taught to ninja in Japan, they would train their hearing for years untill they could hear a needle dropping in the room next to them. If your hearing is solely based on the amount of hairs in the ear, this is impossible. You can't simply grow more hairs in your ear to improve your hearing. You can improve the sensitivity of the nerves and the area in the brain that registers hearing.

The brain and central nervous system are closely related to the chakra's and interface with the energy body. By improving the strength of your clairaudient chakra's and opening them your hearing becomes much sharper and much more sensitive.

When people grow older, especially since most people don't meditate at all the chakra's keep deminishing over the years up to the point they are so degraded even the physical hearing falls short. People who are constantly in an enviorement with loud noises stimulate their hearing a lot, especially teachers in class, who need to distinguish between all the loud noises the children make and still be able to focus aswell as service men who need to be constantly alert while in a very loud enviorement are basically overstimulating their hearing. This also indirectly affects the clairaudient chakra's.

Notice how they often develop this ringing in their ear after many years, that is because they aren't actively empowering their chakra's but just generally over stimulating their hearing and slowly activating a part of their being that is dormant in most people. 

I also believe that when you suddenly hear an extremely loud noise which you don't normally hear, such as an explosion, it doesn't just blow out your actual eardrums, but it echoes much further and also blows open/shocks your normally dormant clairaudient chakra's, because of a very sudden influx of very intense noise. Like if you were to suddenly just now have a demon come to you and blow all your chakra's open with his/her aura. You wouldn't be able to handle such huge amounts of energy and it would cause all kinds of extreme effects. 

This is my theory and well I doubt I'll ever have a chance to prove something like this, but it is certain that our current scientific and medical systems are flawed greatly since it is mostly a closed community, run primarely by jewish people at that and on top of this the whole medical and scientific community dismiss that people have souls and dismiss the existence of bioelectricity entirely. In fact I was called a stupid weirdo during a science class for bringing up the energy body, the teacher looked at me like I was some kind of moron that had his head floating above the clouds and his feet somewhere off in space. 

Attachments :
<ol>D444E63553FD4C17963DF5B4C9F3DFF4.png</ol>I can verify this, My GD helped me understand that the people I saw as a child in blue light were actually souls trying to communicate, that my ringing I hear almost daily is because my astral hearing is adjusting and the “Split thoughts” my psychiatrist tried to drug me for were actually because enemy angels were using my naturally high psychic ability to attack me.  Since I have joined up with father I’ve been progressing at a fast rate to where I left off in my last life. 900 years of work is about to be completed. Since Father and my GD (who is and continues to be my best friend) have reconnected I’ve seen the truth about how they saved me from my near deaths, prevented the enemy from total control, see the crap that they have done and my natural abilities have not just returned but strengthened to where I am starting to see the higher knowledge from the astral. Symbols, words, etc.  Do not believe everything they tell you. I am on a antidepressant cause it stabalizes my actual chemicals my brain produces. Which has made it possible for me to advance so greatly. The only other medications I’m on is crossgender hormones since I’m a twin soul and Father and my GD have seen that it has made my physical body match my soul and that has let me become unhindered from the mental and physical strains of my body. Father understands necessary medications. If your Diabetic, take your insulin! If your twin soul on hormones, keep taking them. Its been said repeatedly ANY AND ALL MEDICATIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN!  Back on track, DO NOT supress your natural  abilities. Some of us have more then others but everyone of us can reach magnum opus and use our human and souls gifts from Father Satan to reach godhead.  Hail Satan!
-Alexis  From: angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: March 9, 2016 1:12 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is an old topic but one that needs attention again. TINNITUS IS NOT A DISEASE    The jews have a long history of attacking ANYTHING spiritual and labeling anyone who shows signs of growth as "insane", "mentally unstable" or other such nonsense and to this end the Jew Sigmund FRAUD invented the psychiatry industry to attack anyone who has spiritual power and awareness and label such extrasensory abilities as "delusional mental illness".

This is NOT a disease!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!    

What the fuck? they actually dismiss bio-electricity as a whole now!?How the fuck did they even possibly manage that!?

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:37 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Central force I don't agree with what you are saying. 

Much of the original knowledge in Chinese medicine has been lost and destroyed over the years. 
Kidney and liver energy are linked to the respective chakra's that govern those organs, if I'm not mistaken that would be the Sacral and Solar chakra's. 

I know the theorethical thesis behind Tinnitus and hearing loss, but I have never actually believed the theory of hairs in your ear breaking to cause Tinnitus.. I understand hearing loss to be related to that as the hairs in the ear get damaged your ability to hear high frequencies diminishes. Still, I dare say dispite the extensive research in the subject that it works diffrently. 

Now this is a very rough theory and I am definitly not saying it is right, but I strongly suspect this is more how it really works than the shoddy explanation given by the current scientific community who only focus on the physical and dismiss the existance of the soul and the higher forms of life. 

You can improve your hearing by training it, it was an old art taught to ninja in Japan, they would train their hearing for years untill they could hear a needle dropping in the room next to them. If your hearing is solely based on the amount of hairs in the ear, this is impossible. You can't simply grow more hairs in your ear to improve your hearing. You can improve the sensitivity of the nerves and the area in the brain that registers hearing.

The brain and central nervous system are closely related to the chakra's and interface with the energy body. By improving the strength of your clairaudient chakra's and opening them your hearing becomes much sharper and much more sensitive.

When people grow older, especially since most people don't meditate at all the chakra's keep deminishing over the years up to the point they are so degraded even the physical hearing falls short. People who are constantly in an enviorement with loud noises stimulate their hearing a lot, especially teachers in class, who need to distinguish between all the loud noises the children make and still be able to focus aswell as service men who need to be constantly alert while in a very loud enviorement are basically overstimulating their hearing. This also indirectly affects the clairaudient chakra's.

Notice how they often develop this ringing in their ear after many years, that is because they aren't actively empowering their chakra's but just generally over stimulating their hearing and slowly activating a part of their being that is dormant in most people. 

I also believe that when you suddenly hear an extremely loud noise which you don't normally hear, such as an explosion, it doesn't just blow out your actual eardrums, but it echoes much further and also blows open/shocks your normally dormant clairaudient chakra's, because of a very sudden influx of very intense noise. Like if you were to suddenly just now have a demon come to you and blow all your chakra's open with his/her aura. You wouldn't be able to handle such huge amounts of energy and it would cause all kinds of extreme effects. 

This is my theory and well I doubt I'll ever have a chance to prove something like this, but it is certain that our current scientific and medical systems are flawed greatly since it is mostly a closed community, run primarely by jewish people at that and on top of this the whole medical and scientific community dismiss that people have souls and dismiss the existence of bioelectricity entirely. In fact I was called a stupid weirdo during a science class for bringing up the energy body, the teacher looked at me like I was some kind of moron that had his head floating above the clouds and his feet somewhere off in space. 

Not entirely, neurons are transferred to other posts/neurons within the brain through electro-substances (bio-electricity). These may fire up or extinguishing other neurons/electro-substances. These are called the thought patterns, and are transmitted throughout the entire nervous system, if we choose to move our body. The cells move from one end to another to instruct and inform us what, how or if to do or think something. Hope this makes sense.

However, they do at all costs neglecting the meta-physical body/environment and how we can manipulate it, and how it affects us in various of ways. Because this is non-materialistic, and therefor cannot affect us a bit, other than what has been proven such as gamma rays, UV rays, x-rays etc. Cause can see that through cameras, so that shit legit. But the rest is not. No no no. Lol.

No idea, the teachers we have where I am from usually aren't very progressive. He agreed that humans can conduct electricity ofcourse, but the idea that humans have their own energy running through, aswell as the idea that emotions aren't simple chemical reactions but actual energy discharges that affect your entire body was also foreign to him. 

Well you could try to discuss it with somebody yourself, most people are even more oblivious than you can imagine. I have always had a hard time talking with people my whole life, because I always felt what they believed was wrong one way or the other, but right now I have a hard time even looking at people.. 

I'm starting to understand Lord Azazels statement of being absolutly disgusted by humanities spiritual degeneration.. On that note we should really find a better word to explain spiritual. When you say that word now a days most people envision some weird hippy on drugs who is scared to bathe because there are chemicals in the water... 

since your were talking a lot about hearing lost and that defunct part of the brain which I think is the pineal gland you mentioned (not 100% on that) I was born with hearing damage I am not deaf but my hearing in my left ear is way harder to hear than in my right ear I have had at least 6 or 7 surgeries since my teens / early adult years and now once or twice a year I have to have a specialist wax out my ears with a scope so my ears don't get damaged. Any ways enough with the rambling my question I am wondering is could my hearing loss maybe be from loud noises in a past life like an explosion or something I also a lot of the time get a constant ringing in my ears especially if I am alone and its quite or could this be from meditations done in the past life's as well ? I have not done a lot of research on my past life's with regression but I am well aware that I have been a Pagan in the past as when I came to joyofsatan.org for the first time I knew I had the answers even though my who life I was heavily indoctrinated with that Xian garbage. I have psychological scars from that religion and after a week trip with non stop religious garbage and then going in the community and helping people in homes that needed help cleaning and what not I will never forgive or forget what they did and helping the less fortunate the day work wasn't bad it was the sermons every morning / night and the prayers and how scary hell was and they had the fucking nerve to tell people that some parents would kill themelves to save there children what a fucking joke and that religion doesn't brainwash people bullshit it doesn't

There is a blanket medical condition that all psychic experiences can get lumped under. It is called "temporal lobe epilepsy" or just "temporal lobe dysfunction." "Temporal lobe epilepsy" includes symptoms such as: visual, audio, or olfactory hallucinations, vivid recalled memories or emotions, deja vu, feeling a presence nearby, being consumed by intellectual fascination or pleasure, and sudden intense emotions not related to what is happening at the time. "Subjective paranormal experiences" including out of body experiences, prophetic dreams, healing ability, seeing lights, and seeing colors around people are all symptoms of "temporal lobe dysfunction."

The MMPI, the most widely used psychological test, asks if any of the following are true or false for you:

People should try to understand their dreams and be guided by or take warning from them.
My soul sometimes leaves my body.
I see things or animals or people around me that others do not see.
What others think of me does not bother me.
I often hear voices without knowing where they come from.
Peculiar odors come to me at times.
I have never seen a vision. Ghost or spirits can influence people for good or bad. I often feel I can read other people's minds.   Many of the questions ask about kundalini symptoms:   I have had periods when I felt so full of pep that sleep did not seem necessary for days at a time. Once a week or more, I become very excited. I have little or no trouble with my muscles twitching or jumping. Once a week (or more often) I suddenly feel hot all over, for no reason.
Parts of my body often have feelings like burning, tingling, crawling, or like "going to sleep".
Symptoms of the Serpenthttps://groups.yahoo.coa;m/neo/groups/J ... topics/339

"Much of the original knowledge in Chinese medicine has been lost and destroyed over the years. 
Kidney and liver energy are linked to the respective chakra's that govern those organs, if I'm not mistaken that would be the Sacral and Solar chakra's."

So we are just ignoring the Yellow Emperor's inner Classic? The Classic of Difficulties? The Shan Han Lun (Treatise on the damage of Cold)? Prescriptions from the Golden Cabinet? The Treatise on the Stomach and Spleen?

And about 20 other classical Chinese books written between 1500 years prior to the bullshit year zero and the fifteenth century?

From the JOS website:

Saturn rules:

"Parts of the Body: Bones, knees, the ears (hearing, balance), the spleen, the skin, the teeth.

Diseases/health: Chronic wasting diseases, diseases of the bones and teeth, deafness, vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), depression, blockages, blood clots, stagnation, kidney stones, arthritis, immune deficiencies."

If Saturn rules the base chakra then the kidneys are also ruled by the base chakra and since deficiency and imbalance of a chakra = none or total lack of spiritual ability then one can clearly see that Tinnitus is a symptom of disease.

You may disagree with what I have to say all you like but facts speak for themselves.

I'm sorry but how did the idea that deficiency and imbalance of a chakra equals none or total lack of spiritual ability? 

Who told you this bullshit? 

Do you have fucking idea what you are talking about? 
Do you even know how chinese medicine works? 

Ooh and just because a book was origionally written 3500 years ago, do you honestly believe that the knowledge there has remained untouched completely throughout all those years? With books being copied every few decades because books degrade over time and with copies of copies being made to spread this knowledge arcoss the lands, especially with the enemy that has run ramppant throughout china over the conturies and time and time again have ransacked the sacred temples of the east, stole their books and altered their knowledge to display utter bullshit? 

The chinese never believed in disease, anything wrong with the physical body was due to imbalances in the energy body. Accupuncture and such were developed to unblock pressure points in the body, which are linked to the meridians and chakra's of the soul. Those pressure points, when unlocked allow for the energy to flow freely again and thus heal the physical ailments that are caused by holes or blockages in the energy body.. 

The principle is exactly the same as the principle used in Satanic healing, empower the chakra's and energy body to unblock the flow of energy throughout to improve physical wellbeing and heal the body of ailments. 

Why do the gods not age? Why don't they get physical problems or defunctions? Because they have fully developed and perfected their spiritual selves to such extend that they have become completely immortal. Their bodies don't get damaged and their energy regenerates their cells so they can't break down or die. 

The magnum opus is the great work where one perfects his spiritual self the exact same way the gods once did this eons ago in order to achieve complete immortality. 

The ringing in your ears after opening your clairaudient chakra's is just a symptom that occurs in the early stages of the chakra's development. When the body is still getting used and adapting to the huge influx of bio electricity that is now flowing from those places that have been dormant for many years. 
This ringing goes away after a while when the body has adapted and has become accustomed to the increased flow of power. 

Do you think the gods feel constant ringing in their ears? Imagine if we feel those kinds of reactions from awakening our energy, if those symptoms would stay throughout the development of our spiritual selves, imagine what kind of crazy physical symptoms the gods would be feeling? So no all of those physical symptms, including the feeling of extreme heat, like there is molten aluminum or something flowing through your spine all fade when your body adapts to the increased power you now feel. 

The enemy wants to prevent people from developing themselves, so they want to know by the earliest signs if somebody is experiencing symptoms of an awakening. Try to go to a docter and tell him you feel very hot in your lower back from time to time, he will come to you with a list of 50 deseases and atleast a hundred medicines to put in your mouth because you are ooh so ill and need to have immediete treatment or you might die!! Ooh lord safe us all, safe us from our own spirits that are empowering our bodies, let us poor people who are advancing and becomming like the gods be misguided by false information fabricated by the enemy, let us take all their chemical medicines made to destroy us to better our lives!! I THINK NOT! 

As a spiritual ss you must know better than to trust any of this information. 
I have barely been awakened this life time and have barely started by journey, and I know I am probably making a lot of mistaken assumptions which as I awaken my mind more I will start to notice, but even somebody like me can see how blatant the enemies brain washing is.. Why is it so hard for some of you people to see their game? Even after dedicating? 

Ask yourself this: How many side effects are caused by medicine? How many problems does the body get when taking medicine for extended amounts of time? If taking a medicine for an ailment to the brain, it destroys your emotions and your liver, not to mention your kidneys, then you are to take medicines to heal those problems, which in turn weaken your natural immune system and cause muscles to relax, thus making your blood pressure too low, then one must take medicine to fix the low blood presure, which in turn thins out your blood, not to mention anti depressants which make your brain subsceptable to the influence of others even more and then you find yourself falling even deeper into a hole because your start loosing your memories and suffering from immense headaches, then it turns out your heart isn't working well and you must take a surgery, but you can't because the medicine for your low blood pressure is causing your blood to thin out and it makes a surgery impossible because your would bleed out, so they put you in a hospital and let you ay there hooked up to all kinds of machines that pump "medicine" in your system every day and then you die. From seemingly natural causes. This example isn't based upon a real situation, but it is how the current medical world works. 

If we were to do exactly what Father Satan is teaching us to do, which is to heal your aura and empower your soul then none of those problems would exist. I used to take pills when feeling a headache, or when having a stomach ache, or put salf on my skin when having a bruise. Now I just meditate for 20 minutes and the ailment is gone. When I feel sleepy but don't wamt to go to sleep yet, instead of taking energy drinks all I have to do to get enough energy to stay up many hours longer is vibrate SATANAS once. When I want to sleep but I'm not tired yet, I just have to induce a trance while laying in bed and I'll fall asleep peacefully within minutes, no need to take sleeping pills. When I start to feel my temperature rising, or when I am getting a cough, no problem, just meditate for 20 minutes, empower the throat chakra and breathe in white golden energy and the illness is gone. 

This same principle applies to all physical problems, even really strong ones such as cancer. They can al be healed by healing your aura. The only available cure for cancer is the most soul destroying thing you can do to yourself.. Chemo therapy literally blasts holes in your aura the size of a freaking football.. Yes it kills cancer, but it also kills you. Still doctors just keep saying that's the only thing they can do. They must bombard your body with intense focused radiation to "cure" it. 

It's all bullshit. 

I am very well aware of what I am talking about. Much of what you have described in regard t medicine refers to modern western medicine and has no correlation whatsoever to Chinese Medicine, whose books were written a observations of the human body which anyone with any sense can see for themselves even today. Acupuncture and herbs are an energetic medicine which act upon the chakras yes an my last post demonstrated clearly the chakra link between the ears and kidney a portion of the post which you have conveniently ignored.

You are mentioning that the magnum Opus removes blockages and imbalances from the chakras yet cannot see how that backs up my comment that a weak deficient or imbalanced chakra impedes our spiritual ability and the magnum Opus is the total removal of those blockages forever and for good thus no disease.

Naturally I have studied TCM under Satan and my GD's guidance for over 3 solid years now and the benefit has been being able to see through the corruptions (which are actually quite subtle, not overt) to make sense of it.

Put simply, I far from a newbie both to Satanism and TCM.

To recap, there are occasions when ringing in the ears is related to spiritual progress and there are times when it is related to Kidney disease - unless you are suggesting that people who have chronic kidney failure are also simultaneously becoming spiritually empowered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back