Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is a very dire situation.

I really am pissed of by these Xtian shitty masses being broadcasted in load speakers here in our country.
It almost has no difference with propaganda tower in North Korea.

The Philippines needs enlightenment, Father Satan please help me, my brothers and sisters please help me, through these adversaries, I have been studying how to use subliminal messaging to induce enlightenment, we need to fight fire with fire.

We need Spiritual Satanism...

My real issue is:

These broadcasted vigils that these xtian idiots are interfering with my meditation sessions, I feel that my Astral temple is being desecrated, by these noisy sounds of their filthy masses that brainwash each and every pitiful so called 'churchgoers'. These sounds also interfere with the barriers that I imbued with my special golden-yellow chakras, my thoughtforms are being ripped out of existence and the only way that I could re-energize and save them is through sex-magick, what's worse I broke up with my girlfriend whom I perform the ritual with since she has more stabilized kundalini energies than I have.

I hope you could help me with anyone reading this.

P.S.

To last person who message me back regarding my Visions, I could not thank you enough, I finally understood that it was Goddess Astaroth was that one that implanted me that dream, The eight pronged flower and the moon appearing in my dreams, it all made sense.

ALL HAIL THE FATHER OF THE UNIVERSE!
ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!

ALL HAIL TTHE CROWNED PRINCESS OF HELL
ALL HAIL GODDESS ASTAROTH!

You don't have to worry about the xtians really you don't i have a fucking church two blocks from my house and it does not interfere with me at all. The nasty energy is not being sent to you it is being sent to the xtian thoughtform. You worrying to much man build a aura of protection and no energy can hurt you at all :) 

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:40 AM, "mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Come to America.

Damn man, you broke up with your girlfriend T_T

Although, I won't ask about it. But, I presume you were both spiritual satanists..?

As for the whole pisstian thing; Man, I live in a totally xianised community, where nearly 100% of the people out where I live are kikes slaves, and rednecks to boot... yeah..

I hate the filthy energy out there, but Yog Sogoth is absolutely right. Build a STRONG aura of protection, and it won't touch you period. If it gets to the point that it gets personal with anyone, you can program your aura to deflect their shit.

Fighting Back   How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura  Also, you could Cut unwanted people out of your chakras/soul if there are any that is.

I feel for ya..

You make a battle plan for your life, and never let up on your goals. If you choose to come to the U.S. then never let up. Take it easy.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back