Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THIS FREAKIN PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

Just be careful of things like that. This is how the enemy promotes us on jew tube and other sites.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

hhmmmm........i didnt think of it that way,

excellent point diznit,

wont happen again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

If you hate it then why do you promote it by posting direct link to the enemy crap, especially one that has been posted before?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

http://cystinuriaclearinghouse.com/JoyofJesus.html

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

THE SITE WILL OBVIOUSLY EVENTUALLY GET SHUT DOWN- PROBABLY FROM COPYRIGHT ISSUES, LACK OF POPULARITY, TROLLS OR PEOPLE JUST NOT REALLY SEEING THE POINT..THEY'RE SCARED COS XTIANITY IS TO STARTING TO BECOME SO IRRELEVANT IN TODAY'S SOCIETY AND PEOPLE ARE GOING AWAY TO DO THEIR OWN THING MINUS JEHOVAH AND OTHERS ARE SEEKING HIGHER SPIRITUAL TRUTHS AND SATAN... THE WRITER OF THE SITE CLEARLY PLAGIARIZED WHAT WAS ON JOY OF SATAN AND MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES JUST BY TWEAKING A FEW WORDS AROUND...THE WRITING STYLE IS EVEN THE SAME FORMAT!!! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! LOL! o_O and they contradict half of the bible..They call angels "evil" and say that true xtianity has been repressed for years which means the bible is fake xtianity..they might as well write the bible again whilst they're at it..these are the best parts:-

"Satanists advocate and do participate in blood and living sacrifice."

"Some sects of Satanism, such as Catholicism, were invented to remove spiritual and occultic knowledge, from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity. The powers of the angels and demons are very real. People who are unaware of or who do not believe in these powers are easy to control and manipulate by those who are skilled in demonic channeling. "
IT'S JUST TOO RIDICULOUS..THE PERSON SLAYS CURRENT CHRISTIANITY ATTEMPTING TO FIND "TRUE XTIANITY" which never existed!And he claims satanism has many followers when xtianity has drugged up, ass-fucked and claimed potential satanists all over the world because of the so-called "holy word". Good luck to them 'cause they're going to need it trying to find gullible sheep to believe all that bulllsh*t...i knew most xtians were dumb but they've taken this stupidity and unnecessary attention seeking and indoctrination tactics to new heights..I've completely lost respect for even any sensible xtians out there who would stoop to that level..ARE YOU GONNA PRESS CHARGES JOS..??? LOL! this is just beyond barmy *face-palm*

Lol such bullshit!!

They are so pathetic, it angers me that they take something as beautiful as JoS and 'vandalise' it and copy it and fill it with their lies and shit!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL PHENEXSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:19:44 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THIS FREAKIN PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!
  As much as i hate publicity , i love this one because it shows that the only thing christians are good at doing is faking and copying things.
I mean look at it , its a copy of JoS ...... Exactly how they copied Christianity.

Hail Haures!
Hail Father Satan!
Hail All The Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

What the fuck ?! Stupid fucking xians..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

As much as i hate publicity , i love this one because it shows that the only thing christians are good at doing is faking and copying things.
I mean look at it , its a copy of JoS ...... Exactly how they copied Christianity.

Hail Haures!
Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

The worst thing is that people will actually see and believe this to be original and true. This disgusts me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

NO. They clearly just copied and pasted JoS's front page! It's pathetic to see the petty lies these people try to advent about us. Let this be a lesson to us all, that this only proves how desperate they really are to instill truth into the great lie Christianity is :)
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], carl bolger <poisonedheart666@... wrote:

Ohhhh Fuck!!!!!, they didnt!!!!.........I feel your hatred brother!.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] THIS FREAKIN PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

Wow. That's pretty ridiculous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@ wrote:

Hail Haures!
Hail Father Satan!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

I don't know what to say. All I can say is that in the long run, they'll stab themselves in the back, since the only thing they can try to twist and corrupt is the main page of the JoS explaining Satanism. Just wait 'til they try to copy our pages of information with historical sources all cited along with a thing they don't and never will have.....common sense. Their grammar is terrible, and thru it they, stereotypically, contradict themselves. One line they say Satanism is about elevating humanity and empowering the soul, next they say its about death. My take on it, only an already-xtian would fall 4 this, not anyone who has abandoned it previously.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is an absolute PERFECT example of the idiocy of xtians. What I just can't get over is how they, in their attempt to put us down, made US right!
We say that they copied everything from our religions and it's true! If you need proof, just look at this MODERN exmaple. There are plenty others. But look at how this is exactly like the JOS! This is our proof! They couldn't come up with anything original enough so they felt they actually had to copy off a satanist who they say they despise! Where in the world does that even make sense? Where is the logic?
It's also funny because they call most of their own major organizations "satanic" turning on themselves from within. For instance, the groups they all mentioned are xtian groups completely! And they call themselves satanic even though they claim to hate satanism. Once again I say, where is the logic?
And it's funny because they even admit "True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was and is Satan's intention." So they admit it! They admit that he is empowering and elevating humanity which is actually not seen as a bad thing if you read the statement plainly as it is. So if it was their intention to mock and make a fool of our father, I have two things to say to them. Fuck off and EPIC FAIL!!!Also, another thing. obviously, is that they didn't read the JOS very well when they wrote this one. "Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates closed minds, lack of knowledge, lack of inquiry, and enslaved thought."  Actually, Maxine has time and again made it very clear WHERE she gets the knowledge she imparts to us through the JOS. And we are actually taught to question everything! This is why she posts where she gots the info so we can read it for ourselves!Also, another thing. Surely they know we have these groups? What other reason would we have these groups than to gain knowledge and ASK QUESTIONS.And enslaved thought? From the people who feel so insecure in their OWN religion that they feel the need to copy? Mmm-hmm.  Who did they say have "enslaved thought" again? Because if anything, I personally think it's them. But let's continue with our analysis shall we?"Satanists practice power meditation to advance spiritually and elevate themselves."If you purely read this as it is, it is not a bad thing either. In fact, it's a simple statement. It's written in a fact like form with nothing degraded added to it to put us down. And since we know that was obviously their intention, once again, epic fail!We obviously know their intention was to mock us, make fools of us, and turn people to their side but they sure are doing one bang up job! If anything, this should totally confuse the reader because they call themselves satanic while bashing satanism at the same time. They are most certainly  NOT satanic but in a backwards way, they are bashing themselves because that is what they just called themselves! This would confuse ANY reader who came across.On another point, HELLO! STUPID IDIOT XTIANS! WAKE UP! Buddhists, Zen Practitioners, and many other religions in the eastern part of this world ALSO practice meditation to spiritually elevate themselves. It takes them longer to do it but they do it and you think you have the right to come down on US? HILARIOUS!Also, there are xtians who actually go to these people for healing! These "spiritually advanced and elevated" people that they so obviously claim to hate yet they use them for their own purposes. Just look at the utter hypocrasy!These people OBVIOUSLY have no idea what they are talking about. This looks as though it was written by someone with the mental consistency of a four year old. And they copied off of a COPYRIGHTED page which further concludes their sheer IDIOCY. And more than that, they blasphemed their own religion in the process. If you look on the JOS site, NOWHERE does it blasphemy satanism.
These people are obviously jealous and really aren't worthy of our time. But that being said, I STILL just thought it would be appropriate to point out how utterly insanely ludicrously ridculously funny all this is. What is funny is that these self-righteous people who think they are so high and mighty actually have to copy off US SATANISTS to get ideas and end up insulting themselves in the process! If you look at this whole thing in that way, it's actually pretty hilarious!There is only one word that comes to mind for this page. EPIC FAIL!!!!
Hail Father Satan!Hail Belial!

Wow..okay the xian ommunity is fucking stupid.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:12:41 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THIS FREAKIN PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

Wow. That's pretty ridiculous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@ wrote:

Hail Haures!
Hail Father Satan!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back