Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This all makes sense

lonebluetear

I recently (couple days ago) found the Joy of Satan website.  I've been searching for the 'truth' for a long time and from what I've read at that site, it makes the most sense of anything I've read to date.  I grew up with entities and have experienced many different ones.  Because of this I always knew there was a spiritual realm that a lot of people do not believe in.  I've had terrifying encounters but mostly good.  When I was a kid I would meditate and do yoga about 2 hours a day - though the ghosts and such had been around since I was 7.  From reading different articles on the web site I am getting answers to questions I've had for decades.  Until a couple of years ago, I had considered myself a Christian.  As time has gone on I came to realize I am definitely not an actual Christian.  I have believed we were created by aliens for some time now.  This came from years of research.  I also don't believe the bible and know it's a manipulative tool to control the masses.  I also loathe most Christians - as they're some of the most vile fuckers on earth.  And I already can't stand jews - I've lived around them a couple times in my life and they suck.  Truly. 
Anyhow, I am trying to get a fuller grasp on Satan.  I have found there are several different 'types' of Satanism and am not sure I fit into one group fully.  I DO know Satan is a real being - so the Lavey thing is out for sure.   I have encountered demons before and another entity which I believe was a reptilian.  Those 2 different experiences were the most terrifying in my life.  The first one, I was told was an incubus but I came to believe it was actually a reptilian.  I actually did touch it after it spit in my mouth and then saw it several times after that.  It was watching me at a job I had in the basement of a hospital several times after the first encounter.  The demons I encountered later in life were obviously demons.  There was no doubt.  I know I need to read about the 'lower' demons, as these were full of hatred and were diving at me when I was dying. 
I still have confusion and questions because I want to finally 'get it right'.  If it is Satan who wants us to grow spiritually, meditating and re-opening the psychic powers we actually have so we can be strong in ourselves and not bound by bullshit of 'religion' - it seems to be that Satan is indeed the 1 who is actually for us.  I don't normally go online and write to people.  I'm a loner - big time, but wanted to touch bases with others who I can talk with about who Satan is and perhaps I can gain more understanding.  I have ordered some beeswax candles so I can do a proper (for me) dedication. 
As an ex-Christian, this is a huge deal for me.  Nothing is more important to me than my soul.  I sincerely want to see clearly - to the path I need to be on.  It's been a long time coming.  I AM talking and praying to Satan (never thought that would happen - I've been lied to and afraid of Him for decades) and He has already (unlike the 'heavenly' god) made His presence known to me.  I look forward to knowing Him and growing in His wisdom and love.  It's so fucked up that we've been lied to for so fucking long. 

These beings that contacted you, nobody of them were Gods/Daemons. As it's been said in the site, all the Gods/Daemons, even the lower ones are positive beings. They aren't "full of hatred". The Gods are beautiful, human-looking beings and usually more beautiful than humans. Note that we take the Spiritual Satanist of Demons. The outsiders think Demons thinks whatever being is "evil", however the word Daemon in Greek and the real Daemons aren't "evil" but quite the opposite.
On the other hand, it's enemy angels, greys and reptilians that are "evil". That was probably an enemy angel that attacked you.

You make good decisions my friend, if you wanted to speak about Spiritual Satanism or Chat about it well you got the yahoo groups or you could add my Skype (Skype: Damenai) if you wanted to, keep studying the JoS website you'll have all your questions answered if you bother to read and look deeper into the aspects of Spiritual Satanism.

Hail father Satan.
Hail the Gods.

Sent from my iPhone

Hm, I've been assailed by a reptilian before. It's no joke, they're there to fuck you up. It was before I Dedicated as well. Probably several months prior. You've never been contacted by our Gods, or Satan in your life that I assure you. They've pulled the same bullshit on me.

You should read and study the Joy of Satan
more as all of what you believe is debunked there. Know this, Every entity you perceive as evil is not of our Gods, but of Jewhova entirely. They may even take on the look of our Gods/Goddesses, or Satan, it's a lie. You have to be fairly powerful, and psychically open to just be able to see and hear them. That comes from meditation, specifically on certain chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back