Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye colors resembling peacock feather..

Tim Calvert

The title sums it up, after meditating and working with my pineal gland for some time I now constantly see a blueish circle whenever I close my eyes or focus my sight for a few seconds. On the JOS it says this is symbolizes the peacock feather and indicates advanced ability.. how can I work with this and what does it lead to?

well since the 3rd eye does so many things you can try out the things that the 3rd eye does-like sight on to the astral. now that you have your 3rd eye in this state you can move on to the other chakras and cause your kundalini to rise and acheve godhood soon.
i hope you keep working on yourself. seeing your 3rd eye like a peacock's tail is a wonderful thing-can you see well into the astral?
Can you see the Gods well?
how are your other senses doing?

ether way i hope you keep going and get stronger.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim Calvert" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:

The title sums it up, after meditating and working with my pineal gland for some time I now constantly see a blueish circle whenever I close my eyes or focus my sight for a few seconds. On the JOS it says this is symbolizes the peacock feather and indicates advanced ability.. how can I work with this and what does it lead to?

Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm sure my pineal gland is functioning, i've been doing sungazing, that really supercharges it. As far as astral sight, I can see outlines well but my other senses need some work. Single-point concentration has been the hardest thing for me, that along with void meditation is proving absolutely essential.

I'm in the process of moving, but i'll be getting back on the eight fold path soon, working with the cobra breath, and raising the serpent asap. It's time to transform ourselves and create a new world!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goodemon2012" <goodemon2012@... wrote:

well since the 3rd eye does so many things you can try out the things that the 3rd eye does-like sight on to the astral. now that you have your 3rd eye in this state you can move on to the other chakras and cause your kundalini to rise and acheve godhood soon.
i hope you keep working on yourself. seeing your 3rd eye like a peacock's tail is a wonderful thing-can you see well into the astral?
Can you see the Gods well?
how are your other senses doing?

ether way i hope you keep going and get stronger.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim Calvert" <timothy.calvert90@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back