Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

think I am under attack

ricksterga28

Something weird happened to me a few months back, someone that I had met a few years ago came back into my life all of a sudden - I called him, really - through the casting of a spell. We have crossed paths before, after the two times that we met like nine years ago, in the streets and through job interviews, and online. When we met, the first two times he made plans for us to live together when I finished college, then I moved to Europe, and other things in our lives happened.

Last year, I interviewed at the company where he works and I know that he knew who I was because during the interview whoever interviewed me asked me personal questions that only he knew, and they told me a manager was going to be listening (he is a PM). This guy has worked for the government too, I think he knows shit about me - personal stuff - I actually think he blocked my drivers license when I moved out of state to make me come back to GA. That's what they told me I had to do when I tried to renew the license, and they told me that the agency where he worked had blocked it. that bastard! And he told me in an email very subtly that he had blocked something out, I asked him what it was he had blocked but he didn't respond.

For some reason, lately, I have gone to a couple of interviews where the people who are going to interview me, know this guy, and they ask me questions that he has asked me before. A few days after he reappeared in my life, I was laying down in my bed and I felt someone tapping my feet, I think it was him. I asked my roommate if he had been in my room and if he had tried to wake me up but he was taking a shower.
I have been to places where he works, for interviews or to take assessments and before knowing that he worked there, I felt his presence - I didn't know much about him until a few months ago. I called him back into my life when I was doing a spell a few months ago, after interviewing at the company where works. I knew he worked there, I saw his car, I felt him and I saw him through the window as I was walking into the building. For some reason, he is not talking to me right now which makes me feel like he is either playing games with me, or pushing me to do something. I have him added on a website and I know he follows or responds to things that I do. I have also had him in dreams almost every night lately. What do you think? Do you think I am being attacked or is something pushing me towards him? I used to feel disgust/rejection the first couple of times that I felt him and saw him when we crossed paths, but now, I cant stop thinking about the guy. I wonder if he casted a spell on me. I think he has sent people to either look at my profile, or tell me things, like during the interviews, or pretty much anyone that him and I know mention him without me even saying anything - his ex, another guy he had sex with, a friend of his, and one of his brother's coworkers - a couple of them don't even know that I know him. Does it sound like he is just playing with my mind? Something is going on and I don't know what to do, I don't know that many Satanists. I went to a psychic a month ago and I told her about what is going on, she said there is a cosmic connection, and he is channeling energy through his mind towards me, then I get the messages. I have asked questions before going to bed, and he answers in my dreams, but then, in real life - nothing. I don't know what's going on. What do you think? Please tell me

Hail Satan!

I Don't think that psychic is right. Maybe on some sense, but the best guidance comes from the Gods.
As for this person, it sounds like he is channeling energy at you psychically. Is this positive or negative?
If positive, well work towards a positive outcome.
If negative, getting your license revoked, act accordingly.
I guess what I am trying to say is that you have the power to send any of his energies back to him.. But also, were to someone attack you, it would be pitiful. We are Satan's

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ricksterga28" <jrcrawfordga@... wrote:

Something weird happened to me a few months back, someone that I had met a few years ago came back into my life all of a sudden - I called him, really - through the casting of a spell. We have crossed paths before, after the two times that we met like nine years ago, in the streets and through job interviews, and online. When we met, the first two times he made plans for us to live together when I finished college, then I moved to Europe, and other things in our lives happened.

Last year, I interviewed at the company where he works and I know that he knew who I was because during the interview whoever interviewed me asked me personal questions that only he knew, and they told me a manager was going to be listening (he is a PM). This guy has worked for the government too, I think he knows shit about me - personal stuff - I actually think he blocked my drivers license when I moved out of state to make me come back to GA. That's what they told me I had to do when I tried to renew the license, and they told me that the agency where he worked had blocked it. that bastard! And he told me in an email very subtly that he had blocked something out, I asked him what it was he had blocked but he didn't respond.

For some reason, lately, I have gone to a couple of interviews where the people who are going to interview me, know this guy, and they ask me questions that he has asked me before. A few days after he reappeared in my life, I was laying down in my bed and I felt someone tapping my feet, I think it was him. I asked my roommate if he had been in my room and if he had tried to wake me up but he was taking a shower.
I have been to places where he works, for interviews or to take assessments and before knowing that he worked there, I felt his presence - I didn't know much about him until a few months ago. I called him back into my life when I was doing a spell a few months ago, after interviewing at the company where works. I knew he worked there, I saw his car, I felt him and I saw him through the window as I was walking into the building. For some reason, he is not talking to me right now which makes me feel like he is either playing games with me, or pushing me to do something. I have him added on a website and I know he follows or responds to things that I do. I have also had him in dreams almost every night lately. What do you think? Do you think I am being attacked or is something pushing me towards him? I used to feel disgust/rejection the first couple of times that I felt him and saw him when we crossed paths, but now, I cant stop thinking about the guy. I wonder if he casted a spell on me. I think he has sent people to either look at my profile, or tell me things, like during the interviews, or pretty much anyone that him and I know mention him without me even saying anything - his ex, another guy he had sex with, a friend of his, and one of his brother's coworkers - a couple of them don't even know that I know him. Does it sound like he is just playing with my mind? Something is going on and I don't know what to do, I don't know that many Satanists. I went to a psychic a month ago and I told her about what is going on, she said there is a cosmic connection, and he is channeling energy through his mind towards me, then I get the messages. I have asked questions before going to bed, and he answers in my dreams, but then, in real life - nothing. I don't know what's going on. What do you think? Please tell me

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the advice. Why do you not think the psychic is right? Yes, I should ask the Gods for guidance. I honestly think the guy is a mason, he has way too many connections, good ones. I am praying to father Satan tonight and will ask for an answer. If anyone has any more feedback, I would appreciate. thank you again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "calebrava" <d37333@... wrote:

I Don't think that psychic is right. Maybe on some sense, but the best guidance comes from the Gods.
As for this person, it sounds like he is channeling energy at you psychically. Is this positive or negative?
If positive, well work towards a positive outcome.
If negative, getting your license revoked, act accordingly.
I guess what I am trying to say is that you have the power to send any of his energies back to him.. But also, were to someone attack you, it would be pitiful. We are Satan's

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ricksterga28" <jrcrawfordga@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

OMG I felt the same too I went to school and all of a sudden this girl I saw since yesterday till today to get my safety glasses she pop out of nowhere and out of every girls I saw in school I feel so weird my directions or feelings toward her(Idk her) but I felt weird the whole day she got me paralazye. (She beautiful but I'm not into her but it my first time my feeling got drawn out like a spell on me)

I try to clean my aura and do protections and also I close my charka tight so nothing can enter.(I'm still a newbie probably I'm not powerful enough).
What am I suppose to do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ricksterga28" <jrcrawfordga@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

probably distractions from enemy
u should work on ur aura
build it strong and keep urself protected
anything u can detached and programed

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back