Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Things to help an aspiring artist.

elvertice allen

Hello my brothers and sisters! I came here to ask if anyone knows any sort of specific meditation/satanic witchcraft , etc which would be able to help me in getting better with drawing art. That is not to say I put zero effort and am looking for an easy way out! I believe in the saying "No pain, no gain", which is why I put my heart and soul in drawing, spending hours, sometimes even a complete day just in one piece. I dare say I'm good but I do wish I could get better also lack of sleep is taking it's toll. So if anyone knows anything that will be able to help me in my endeavor of being an artist, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL LADY FLAUROS
HAIL MY SUCCUBI LOVER!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!

Well, I have a natural ability to draw, and am quite good i must say, but we are all not perfect.
If and I have also have drawn for days, when I get I to a drawing I don't stop until it's completed; even if it's hours I've personally spent 6 hours straight on a drawing I can't break myself of it and don't want to, but back to subject, if ad I hard puns myself not able to get something in my drawing just right or have been frustrated because of what I see in my mind and on the paper is not coming out the way I want it to, I simply get another piece of paper and draw it over ad over and over again until I have perfected what it is that I'm drawing.
I guess you can call it determination and persistence for the both are unstoppable.
Sorry, I don't have any practices to offer you. Just advice.

Sincerely: S.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jj.lee21" <jj.lee21@... wrote:
Hello my brothers and sisters! I came here to ask if anyone knows any sort of specific meditation/satanic witchcraft , etc which would be able to help me in getting better with drawing art. That is not to say I put zero effort and am looking for an easy way out! I believe in the saying "No pain, no gain", which is why I put my heart and soul in drawing, spending hours, sometimes even a complete day just in one piece. I dare say I'm good but I do wish I could get better also lack of sleep is taking it's toll. So if anyone knows anything that will be able to help me in my endeavor of being an artist, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL LADY FLAUROS
HAIL MY SUCCUBI LOVER!
Well, I have a natural ability to draw, and am quite good i must say, but we are all not perfect.
If and I have also have drawn for days, when I get I to a drawing I don't stop until it's completed; even if it's hours I've personally spent 6 hours straight on a drawing I can't break myself of it and don't want to, but back to subject, if ad I hard puns myself not able to get something in my drawing just right or have been frustrated because of what I see in my mind and on the paper is not coming out the way I want it to, I simply get another piece of paper and draw it over ad over and over again until I have perfected what it is that I'm drawing.
I guess you can call it determination and persistence for the both are unstoppable.

HAIL SATAN!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Things to help an aspiring artist.
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 12:51:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jj.lee21" <jj.lee21@... wrote:

Many thanks in advance!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL LADY FLAUROS
HAIL MY SUCCUBI LOVER!

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back