Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Watchtowers

rickj666

I opened all my watchtowers within 24 hours and I hadn't bad experiences,except one:I was over sensitive for a couple of days.And,yes,I used the vibrations for experienced meditators. I don't think doing this meditations for opening the knots is dangerous.What are the experiences of other members about all six knots?

the knots are at the 2nd , 5th and 7th not the 1st 4th and 6th
just keep empowering the front and back extensions with energy circulation, do RAUM and KIng and Queen until you activate your kundalini , should take you abourt 2- months or less if you are doing it right
HAIL SATAN!

i used to do the watchtowers, i find the RAUM meditation much more powerful. Just do the breathing for each chakra before the meditation.

I think it has to do where you were, spiritually speaking, in your previous lives. For people who got really far but are now running on low bioelectricity - it can be very dangerous to go too fast. For the physical body as well as the mind. I believe that is why the warning is there. 

yeah another reason is because some people cant handle high amounts of energy, a friend of mine who did Raum started having spasms and even had a seizure. all this could have been prevented if she Hatha/Kundalini Yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back