Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

AND ESPECIALLY WHY, IF JOS KNOWS FOR YEARS THAT NIBIRU IS A HOAX, SAYS IT ONLY NOW ?

AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT NOBODY KNOWS HERE FROM WHERE SATAN IS COMING ?
THE TRUTH MUST BE SPREAD NOW, SAID SATAN, THEN ?

THANK YOU !

We do know where Satan comes from, read this post:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28964

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

AND ESPECIALLY WHY, IF JOS KNOWS FOR YEARS THAT NIBIRU IS A HOAX, SAYS IT ONLY NOW ?

THANK YOU !

First of all, the JoS is not responsible for absolutely everything that goes on in your Satanic learning.
Satanism is essentially about independence, individuality, creativity and, most of all, learning.
The pursuit of knowledge is, therefore, your own responsibility.

Maxine is an exceptionally busy woman BEYOND WORDS. Nibiru is the least of her (and our) concern.

Think of it in the here and now perspective. How can Nibiru affect you today? Is it really absolutely necessary to learn about Nibiru?

The reason why we don't dwell so much on these things (including Satan's current exact location) is because we have much else to concern ourselves with - war, self-development, work, school, family, expenses, etc. etc.

Though, we really do appreciate you lust for knowledge and your profound hatred for Anu(s).

REGE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!
www.ibleedhandsanitizer.tumblr.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

THANK YOU !

First of all, the JoS is not responsible for absolutely everything that goes on in your Satanic learning.
Satanism is essentially about independence, individuality, creativity and, most of all, learning.

Maxine is an exceptionally busy woman BEYOND WORDS. Nibiru is the least of her (and our) concern.

Think of it in the here and now perspective. How can Nibiru affect you today? Is it really absolutely necessary to learn about Nibiru?

The reason why we don't dwell so much on these things (including Satan's current exact location) is because we have much else to concern ourselves with - war, self-development, work, school, family, expenses, etc. etc.

Though, we really do appreciate you lust for knowledge and your profound hatred for Anu(s).

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

THANK YOU !

obviously I think it is better to stop to talk here.JOS is the pillar of the truth. For this reason I think it would be great when the lost book popped in the bookshop that we know what was wrong and what was not.To have a chronology would be nice too.And excuse-me, but to become free, independant and so on, better to know the truth in his whole.As, except HP Vovim, thanks to Him, nobody NEVER said here the truth about Anu.BUT WHEN YOU KNOW WHO IS ANU YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND THE HOAX OF THE BIBLE BECOMES OBVIOUS.Then, you are right, we have a lot to think and to do.The truth can wait. And I don't need at all your agreement about my hate for Anu.I have to a lot to do.AND PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE QUALITIES OF HP MAXINE AS IT IS ME WHO PRAISE HER, OK ???THEN I AM FED UP OF THAT.I GO AWAY AND NEVER RETURN, BECAUSE ME TOO, I HAVE NO TIME TO WAISTE. Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Matali Noka <government.hooker@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Sam 9 avril 2011, 18h 35min 01s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

THANK YOU !

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

THANK YOU !
If something as huge as Nibiru ( A planet which is still bedated if existing or not) came close to earth (Because probably You have read that kike theory about it) Don't You think that it would show up on the sky?A planet is not a pea or a bean.It would be OBVIOUS to everyone.

The whole "nibiru" hype going around is simple.As the enemy stole Humanity's creation and made it seem as the enemy made Humanity,they did the same thing with Duat/Orion and placed a fake planet to say that the "gods" will come from (nibiru).Satan and the Demons are from the belt of Orion.Probably,we haven't been told about every single planet the Gods have inhabited to.Satan is about 500000 years old.I think they would have been changing planets for a while.Also,the celestial fight took place on the astral level.The whole concept of "Lucifer leaving heaven" was just about Lucifer and His own left for another planet after the war between the Nordic race against each other.Now,which planet the war started is a bit non usable info,judging by the fact that the battle was in the Astral.It did not matter where the physical bodies of the advanced beings were at the given time.Now,the Gods Physically Inhabit in Orion.Thats what I know.

Probably anu (I won't capitalize the enemy of humanity) and the ilk live on some other planet (physically),probably where the war started and where Lucifer left from.I think these questions You have are coming from the fact that You try to see and perceive the events that happened in the universe from a solid 3rd dimensional view.Thats wrong and can lead to many misunderstandings.

The JoS probably saw the 2012 / nibiru hype kike and mentioned it now,to disable any fake theories concerning these things.The answer as about why now and not later...How do You know that the High Priests knew it and kept it hidden? I am preety sure they just asked Lord Satan when they saw the increase in that theory going around.

Also,I may add we don't know everything about Satan.Asking from "Where Satan came from" , will get an answer depending on the viewpoint of the question.If You want to know where Satan was physically born,probably at another planet that we don't know the name.If You want to get an answer of "Where Satan came to be" , We will probably answer "We don't know" , because like many other things its an unsolved Mystery.I personally believe that Satan existed before of His Physical Birth.But to accept My belief You have to accept the obvious : That Satan is the Divinity Personified .

The best thing You can do is go straight up to Satan.If You cannot talk with Him,He will guide You to the answer.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Nibiru is a jew hoax, Nibiru in ancient Sumeria was either a star or the planet Jupiter but not a home world it's a distraction.    

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 3:05:07 PM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU

obviously I think it is better to stop to talk here. JOS is the pillar of the truth. For this reason I think it would be great when the lost book popped in the bookshop that we know what was wrong and what was not. To have a chronology would be nice too. And excuse-me, but to become free, independant and so on, better to know the truth in his whole. As, except HP Vovim, thanks to Him, nobody NEVER said here the truth about Anu. BUT WHEN YOU KNOW WHO IS ANU YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND THE HOAX OF THE BIBLE BECOMES OBVIOUS. Then, you are right, we have a lot to think and to do. The truth can wait. And I don't need at all your agreement about my hate for Anu. I have to a lot to do. AND PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE QUALITIES OF HP MAXINE AS IT IS ME WHO PRAISE HER, OK ??? THEN I AM FED UP OF THAT. I GO AWAY AND NEVER RETURN, BECAUSE ME TOO, I HAVE NO TIME TO WAISTE. Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Matali Noka <government.hooker@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Sam 9 avril 2011, 18h 35min 01s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU

IS NIBIRU A SPACESHIP ?
WHERE ANU IS LIVING ?

THANK YOU !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back