Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Trends of This Group

shawncunnil

It may not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but I have noticed a few trends with many of the members of this group who actively post:

1. Paranoia: The tendency towards paranoia in this group becomes most evident when a new member has either posted something not 100% aligned with the teachings on jos.com, has challenged the advice of a "senior member", or has asked a question that seems sarcastic. Often, instead of being ignored or answered accordingly, I see these posts answered with accusations of "Jew!" or "Kike!"
If the new poster is indeed a troll, whether or not they are "Jewish", the most effective means of dealing with them is to ignore them. Calling them names just makes you sound desperate and validates their trolling. If the new poster is not a troll, but just a misinformed or ignorant individual, the best way to deal with them is to present the truth as you know it and let them accept it or dismiss it as they choose. There is no need to throw out accusations or insults, as this only makes you appear desperate. Remember, Gentiles can also be misinformed, inexperienced, or even stupid. I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the paranoid members would have us believe.

2. Lack of Personal Experience: Most of the advice from many "senior members" of this group seems to be hearsay. Most answers are either "joyofsatan.com says this", or "many people have done this." Very rarely do I see someone sharing their personal experience as the answer to a question, and even when someone does, very rarely is it anything spectacular. Of course, this is to be expected if most of the group's active posters are new and inexperienced in SS. However, the level of haughtiness and condescension with which many of them reply would suggest that they are, in fact, experienced. Why then do we not hear more of these experiences, rather than all of the hearsay?

3. Easily Offended: A couple "senior members" come to mind. Someone will post a sincere question or comment, or possibly even a criticism, and some member will take it badly and become offended. This is often accompanied by paranoia. "I find this offensive. You are insulting Satan. You must be a Jew", seems to be a common type of reply in this group, even when the "offensive" question or statement is hardly so.

I will finish by acknowledging that not all members demonstrate these qualities. Occasionally I do come across a poster who seems to be on his or her own sincere spiritual journey, but can still speak with civility and reason. I commend those posters for fulfilling the purpose of this group. I am pointing out these issues so that those who are guilty of them may recognize the problem and strive to better themselves. I also hope this post shows new members who may have encountered the three trends above that not everyone here is like that.

I agree with you completly! For the man part I browse JoS and Read the Emails from the E-group. Like whenever some post a question I go lok it up on JoS. From what I have gathered it is best to be your own person. I do not blindly follow Gentilies word. Also with my gaurdian Demon here to guide me I have all the knowledge I need here.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, shawncunnil <shawncunnil@... wrote:
  It may not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but I have noticed a few trends with many of the members of this group who actively post:

1. Paranoia: The tendency towards paranoia in this group becomes most evident when a new member has either posted something not 100% aligned with the teachings on jos.com, has challenged the advice of a "senior member", or has asked a question that seems sarcastic. Often, instead of being ignored or answered accordingly, I see these posts answered with accusations of "Jew!" or "Kike!"
If the new poster is indeed a troll, whether or not they are "Jewish", the most effective means of dealing with them is to ignore them. Calling them names just makes you sound desperate and validates their trolling. If the new poster is not a troll, but just a misinformed or ignorant individual, the best way to deal with them is to present the truth as you know it and let them accept it or dismiss it as they choose. There is no need to throw out accusations or insults, as this only makes you appear desperate. Remember, Gentiles can also be misinformed, inexperienced, or even stupid. I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the paranoid members would have us believe.

2. Lack of Personal Experience: Most of the advice from many "senior members" of this group seems to be hearsay. Most answers are either "joyofsatan.com says this", or "many people have done this." Very rarely do I see someone sharing their personal experience as the answer to a question, and even when someone does, very rarely is it anything spectacular. Of course, this is to be expected if most of the group's active posters are new and inexperienced in SS. However, the level of haughtiness and condescension with which many of them reply would suggest that they are, in fact, experienced. Why then do we not hear more of these experiences, rather than all of the hearsay?

3. Easily Offended: A couple "senior members" come to mind. Someone will post a sincere question or comment, or possibly even a criticism, and some member will take it badly and become offended. This is often accompanied by paranoia. "I find this offensive. You are insulting Satan. You must be a Jew", seems to be a common type of reply in this group, even when the "offensive" question or statement is hardly so.

I will finish by acknowledging that not all members demonstrate these qualities. Occasionally I do come across a poster who seems to be on his or her own sincere spiritual journey, but can still speak with civility and reason. I commend those posters for fulfilling the purpose of this group. I am pointing out these issues so that those who are guilty of them may recognize the problem and strive to better themselves. I also hope this post shows new members who may have encountered the three trends above that not everyone here is like that.

1. Because these people usually are trolls. If you have been here for long time you would know there are many infiltrators here and their tactics. This shows just your inexperience.

"I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the paranoid members would have us believe."

Try again actually, like I said you don't really know the level of threat a group which is attacked and bashed by everyone. It's common sense that it's gonna attract infiltrators.

2. Personal experiences are usually that, PERSONAL. Of course one would not mention any PERSONAL experiences as they are usually secret. You also miss the entire purpose here. It's not to tell people what we do personally so that they hold it as a crutch, but to encourage them to empower their souls so that they have their own experiences without depending on us. What we experience is irrelevant. I never or very rarely mention my own experiences, I only refer to them to the common knowledge my experiences agree with. What the JoS site or most people say it's considered common knowledge and that's why I refer to it.

3. Again I highly doubt you are close to the Gods at all, if you were you would find it offensive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

Actually the 2nd point of yours would be more correct if it was "Lack of BRAGGING about personal experiences". Which I agree with, I find bragging about my personal experiences useless and bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

1. Because these people usually are trolls. If you have been here for long time you would know there are many infiltrators here and their tactics. This shows just your inexperience.

"I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the paranoid members would have us believe."

Try again actually, like I said you don't really know the level of threat a group which is attacked and bashed by everyone. It's common sense that it's gonna attract infiltrators.

2. Personal experiences are usually that, PERSONAL. Of course one would not mention any PERSONAL experiences as they are usually secret. You also miss the entire purpose here. It's not to tell people what we do personally so that they hold it as a crutch, but to encourage them to empower their souls so that they have their own experiences without depending on us. What we experience is irrelevant. I never or very rarely mention my own experiences, I only refer to them to the common knowledge my experiences agree with. What the JoS site or most people say it's considered common knowledge and that's why I refer to it.

3. Again I highly doubt you are close to the Gods at all, if you were you would find it offensive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

Because they DO ask questions that are answered on JoS, what should we do if they ask things like that which are common knowledge?? DUH!! You aren't being serious, aren't you?? If something is answered in JoS which agrees with everything we know, why bother saying something new???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Azaziel <zonerx22@... wrote:

I agree with you completly! For the man part I browse JoS and Read the
Emails from the E-group. Like whenever some post a question I go lok it up
on JoS. From what I have gathered it is best to be your own person. I do
not blindly follow Gentilies word. Also with my gaurdian Demon here to
guide me I have all the knowledge I need here.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, shawncunnil <shawncunnil@... wrote:

It may not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but I have noticed a
few trends with many of the members of this group who actively post:

1. Paranoia: The tendency towards paranoia in this group becomes most
evident when a new member has either posted something not 100% aligned with
the teachings on jos.com, has challenged the advice of a "senior member",
or has asked a question that seems sarcastic. Often, instead of being
ignored or answered accordingly, I see these posts answered with
accusations of "Jew!" or "Kike!"
If the new poster is indeed a troll, whether or not they are "Jewish", the
most effective means of dealing with them is to ignore them. Calling them
names just makes you sound desperate and validates their trolling. If the
new poster is not a troll, but just a misinformed or ignorant individual,
the best way to deal with them is to present the truth as you know it and
let them accept it or dismiss it as they choose. There is no need to throw
out accusations or insults, as this only makes you appear desperate.
Remember, Gentiles can also be misinformed, inexperienced, or even stupid.
I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the
paranoid members would have us believe.

2. Lack of Personal Experience: Most of the advice from many "senior
members" of this group seems to be hearsay. Most answers are either "
joyofsatan.com says this", or "many people have done this." Very rarely
do I see someone sharing their personal experience as the answer to a
question, and even when someone does, very rarely is it anything
spectacular. Of course, this is to be expected if most of the group's
active posters are new and inexperienced in SS. However, the level of
haughtiness and condescension with which many of them reply would suggest
that they are, in fact, experienced. Why then do we not hear more of these
experiences, rather than all of the hearsay?

3. Easily Offended: A couple "senior members" come to mind. Someone will
post a sincere question or comment, or possibly even a criticism, and some
member will take it badly and become offended. This is often accompanied by
paranoia. "I find this offensive. You are insulting Satan. You must be a
Jew", seems to be a common type of reply in this group, even when the
"offensive" question or statement is hardly so.

I will finish by acknowledging that not all members demonstrate these
qualities. Occasionally I do come across a poster who seems to be on his or
her own sincere spiritual journey, but can still speak with civility and
reason. I commend those posters for fulfilling the purpose of this group. I
am pointing out these issues so that those who are guilty of them may
recognize the problem and strive to better themselves. I also hope this
post shows new members who may have encountered the three trends above that
not everyone here is like that.

And to add something, I've found the opposite, that those people who brag about their SUPPOSED personal experiences all the time are usually trolls. I've seen it with most trolls and infiltrators, their posts usually start with "Satan told me" and are total bullshit.

It's common sense that honest members do understand that their personal experiences don't matter much because nothing of the same will happen to them.

You'll also notice that usually the opposite of what you say happens, that usually newbies get excited when they experience something so they immediately come here to talk about it. "Hey guys I just saw my aura!!Wow!!" To the experienced members this it's something that's routine so it hardly matters to them, so more to talk about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Because they DO ask questions that are answered on JoS, what should we do if they ask things like that which are common knowledge?? DUH!! You aren't being serious, aren't you?? If something is answered in JoS which agrees with everything we know, why bother saying something new???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Azaziel <zonerx22@ wrote:

I agree with you completly! For the man part I browse JoS and Read the
Emails from the E-group. Like whenever some post a question I go lok it up
on JoS. From what I have gathered it is best to be your own person. I do
not blindly follow Gentilies word. Also with my gaurdian Demon here to
guide me I have all the knowledge I need here.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, shawncunnil <shawncunnil@ wrote:

It may not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but I have noticed a
few trends with many of the members of this group who actively post:

1. Paranoia: The tendency towards paranoia in this group becomes most
evident when a new member has either posted something not 100% aligned with
the teachings on jos.com, has challenged the advice of a "senior member",
or has asked a question that seems sarcastic. Often, instead of being
ignored or answered accordingly, I see these posts answered with
accusations of "Jew!" or "Kike!"
If the new poster is indeed a troll, whether or not they are "Jewish", the
most effective means of dealing with them is to ignore them. Calling them
names just makes you sound desperate and validates their trolling. If the
new poster is not a troll, but just a misinformed or ignorant individual,
the best way to deal with them is to present the truth as you know it and
let them accept it or dismiss it as they choose. There is no need to throw
out accusations or insults, as this only makes you appear desperate.
Remember, Gentiles can also be misinformed, inexperienced, or even stupid.
I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the

members" of this group seems to be hearsay. Most answers are either "
joyofsatan.com says this", or "many people have done this." Very rarely
do I see someone sharing their personal experience as the answer to a
question, and even when someone does, very rarely is it anything
spectacular. Of course, this is to be expected if most of the group's
active posters are new and inexperienced in SS. However, the level of
haughtiness and condescension with which many of them reply would suggest
that they are, in fact, experienced. Why then do we not hear more of these
experiences, rather than all of the hearsay?

3. Easily Offended: A couple "senior members" come to mind. Someone will
post a sincere question or comment, or possibly even a criticism, and some
member will take it badly and become offended. This is often accompanied by
paranoia. "I find this offensive. You are insulting Satan. You must be a
Jew", seems to be a common type of reply in this group, even when the
"offensive" question or statement is hardly so.

I will finish by acknowledging that not all members demonstrate these
qualities. Occasionally I do come across a poster who seems to be on his or
her own sincere spiritual journey, but can still speak with civility and
reason. I commend those posters for fulfilling the purpose of this group. I
am pointing out these issues so that those who are guilty of them may
recognize the problem and strive to better themselves. I also hope this
post shows new members who may have encountered the three trends above that
not everyone here is like that.

shawncunni, the perpetual virgin going to lecture everyone about sex.  Thankfully we don't follow your suggestions otherwise there would be no egroups left. Which makes me wonder is this just the tried old concern trolling trend. For people in general its easy to be around on here. If your not an infiltrator [which Israel alone admits they employ an online army of] or in general a delusional shithead. Its not rocket science.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:29:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Trends of This Group

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

I also suggest being a dedicated SS for more than 5 years and having a strong relationship with the Gods and THEN saying this because you clearly have no knowledge now. Or even studying the past posts and how many times this JoS group was hacked by infiltrators (hint: it's 3 times that this group was hacked by infiltrators or yahoo since 2002, and other JoS groups have been hacked more times than that, the Blacksun group has been hacked 6-7 times since 2005), how many death threats or bribes the clergy members have received, how many infiltrators have emailed us privately in the past, how many infiltrator the moderators ban and ranting or enemy posts the moderators erase every week and how many past high priests were bribed and become traitors, and also google to see how many people bash and hate this group and even some people have claimed to put death curses against us. If you knew all these facts, you wouldn't really be saying something like that. You're just seeing these from your own safe world which is an illusion and not reality. The truth is that this group IS a serious threat to the enemy. Some JoS site has also been taken down by then enemy and put back again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

I actually think you raise some interesting points.

You also have to understand that these groups have enemies. Serious enemies that are not in our minds. There have been many infiltraitors including clergy. HP Maxine had a bomb put under her car, this is not made up - this is very real.

As somebody who has only just started posting after lurking for many years, before I respond to anything I try and put myself in the position of a newbie. This site and Satanism in general can be very overwhelming and confusing. It goes against everything that is drummed into our heads from childhood. So I think your point here is valid. The hard part is distinguishing trolls from genuine but initially ignorant Satanists.

I personally believe that we have an obligation to help our brothers and sisters when they genuinely ask for help. That dictate is from Satan himself. Different people have different personalities and will deal with it in different ways.

Shawn, your current Jew-protected "bubble" will only last for so long. What are you going to do when it breaks if you really are legitimate? I hate to be the one who says "I told you so," but it's just a matter of time. The Jews/infiltrators who you say are not here ARE here and they aim to kill and destroy, just like in their fucking Bible and Talmud. This is *not* "paranoia." It is the cold, hard truth that they don't like us. The replies from Firestarter and High Priest Don spell it out for you.

"It not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but..."

Come to think of it, it sounds as though you don't like us very much either. If that is the case, I won't bother showing you the exit door. You can find it yourself. Besides, your pointless rant reads like a copy and paste from one of Verawitz's websites.

If you sound like an enemy, you will be treated like one.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

shawncunni, the perpetual virgin going to lecture everyone about sex.

Thankfully we don't follow your suggestions otherwise there would be no egroups left. Which makes me wonder is this just the tried old concern trolling trend.

For people in general its easy to be around on here. If your not an infiltrator [which Israel alone admits they employ an online army of] or in general a delusional shithead. Its not rocket science.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

The common things with those who say the same crap as Vera the Kike is nobody of them takes SS or advancing it seriously or cares about our Gods or our Brothers and Sisters and it shows in the OP. I mean no serious member really tries to attack other brothers and sisters by saying they're doing something bad towards potential trolls. Whether they're real trolls or not the ones that being attacked it doesn't matter, what does matter is these are troll tactics and against us. They certainly don't do good to our organization or our people. If he was real SS he would attack the potential trolls and not his fellow brothers or sisters and not ask for their PERSONAL INFORMATION like personal experiences (or at least if he wanted to ask about that he would do this politely and not force them or say that they're doing something bad if they don't give this piece of their personal info, and also accept the fact that they don't have to give it and also accept that because they don't give it doesn't mean they don't have any). He would indeed be more friendly towards fellow brother and sister SS's. Overall it sounds more like a troll/spy, and it makes sense he wants us to have more tolerance towards potential trolls since he wants to let them in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Shawn, your current Jew-protected "bubble" will only last for so long. What are you going to do when it breaks if you really are legitimate? I hate to be the one who says "I told you so," but it's just a matter of time. The Jews/infiltrators who you say are not here ARE here and they aim to kill and destroy, just like in their fucking Bible and Talmud. This is *not* "paranoia." It is the cold, hard truth that they don't like us. The replies from Firestarter and High Priest Don spell it out for you.

Come to think of it, it sounds as though you don't like us very much either. If that is the case, I won't bother showing you the exit door. You can find it yourself. Besides, your pointless rant reads like a copy and paste from one of Verawitz's websites.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Thankfully we don't follow your suggestions otherwise there would be no egroups left. Which makes me wonder is this just the tried old concern trolling trend.

For people in general its easy to be around on here. If your not an infiltrator [which Israel alone admits they employ an online army of] or in general a delusional shithead. Its not rocket science.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

I think you're right

Maybe infiltrators or suspected infiltrators should be dealt with a little more quietly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HP Maxine had a bomb put under her car?!!? And we're called the dangerous ones.JasonHail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:40 AM

You also have to understand that these groups have enemies. Serious enemies that are not in our minds. There have been many infiltraitors including clergy. HP Maxine had a bomb put under her car, this is not made up - this is very real.

As somebody who has only just started posting after lurking for many years, before I respond to anything I try and put myself in the position of a newbie. This site and Satanism in general can be very overwhelming and confusing. It goes against everything that is drummed into our heads from childhood. So I think your point here is valid. The hard part is distinguishing trolls from genuine but initially ignorant Satanists.

I personally believe that we have an obligation to help our brothers and sisters when they genuinely ask for help. That dictate is from Satan himself. Different people have different personalities and will deal with it in different ways.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

Yes. Please read here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/115

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:

HP Maxine had a bomb put under her car?!!? And we're called the dangerous ones.
Jason
Hail Satan!

Wel elaborated.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:09:43 PM GMT-0000

Yes. Please read here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/115

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:

HP Maxine had a bomb put under her car?!!? And we're called the dangerous ones.
Jason
Hail Satan!

I've always wanted to be in a mafia family. ;-)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

Maybe infiltrators or suspected infiltrators should be dealt with a little more quietly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Agree with Cam here.

On 6/10/13, billy.extian <billy.extian@... wrote:
I've always wanted to be in a mafia family. ;-)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

Maybe infiltrators or suspected infiltrators should be dealt with a little
more quietly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666"
<hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

Shawn, your current Jew-protected "bubble" will only last for so long.
What are you going to do when it breaks if you really are legitimate? I
hate to be the one who says "I told you so," but it's just a matter of
time. The Jews/infiltrators who you say are not here ARE here and they
aim to kill and destroy, just like in their fucking Bible and Talmud.
This is *not* "paranoia." It is the cold, hard truth that they don't
like us. The replies from Firestarter and High Priest Don spell it out
for you.

Come to think of it, it sounds as though you don't like us very much
either. If that is the case, I won't bother showing you the exit door.
You can find it yourself. Besides, your pointless rant reads like a
copy and paste from one of Verawitz's websites.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Â
Â
Thankfully we don't follow your suggestions otherwise there would be
no egroups left. Which makes me wonder is this just the tried old
concern trolling trend.
Â
For people in general its easy to be around on here. If your not an
infiltrator [which Israel alone admits they employ an online army of]
or in general a delusional shithead. Its not rocket science.
Â
Â

Â

1. Because these people usually are trolls. If you have been here for
long time you would know there are many infiltrators here and their
tactics. This shows just your inexperience.

"I believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the
paranoid members would have us believe."

Try again actually, like I said you don't really know the level of
threat a group which is attacked and bashed by everyone. It's common
sense that it's gonna attract infiltrators.

2. Personal experiences are usually that, PERSONAL. Of course one
would not mention any PERSONAL experiences as they are usually secret.
You also miss the entire purpose here. It's not to tell people what we
do personally so that they hold it as a crutch, but to encourage them
to empower their souls so that they have their own experiences without
depending on us. What we experience is irrelevant. I never or very
rarely mention my own experiences, I only refer to them to the common
knowledge my experiences agree with. What the JoS site or most people
say it's considered common knowledge and that's why I refer to it.

3. Again I highly doubt you are close to the Gods at all, if you were
you would find it offensive.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil"
<shawncunnil@ wrote:

It may not be this way with all Spiritual Satanists, but I have
noticed a few trends with many of the members of this group who
actively post:

1. Paranoia: The tendency towards paranoia in this group becomes
most evident when a new member has either posted something not 100%
aligned with the teachings on jos.com, has challenged the advice of
a "senior member", or has asked a question that seems sarcastic.
Often, instead of being ignored or answered accordingly, I see these
posts answered with accusations of "Jew!" or "Kike!"
If the new poster is indeed a troll, whether or not they are
"Jewish", the most effective means of dealing with them is to ignore
them. Calling them names just makes you sound desperate and
validates their trolling. If the new poster is not a troll, but just
a misinformed or ignorant individual, the best way to deal with them
is to present the truth as you know it and let them accept it or
dismiss it as they choose. There is no need to throw out accusations
or insults, as this only makes you appear desperate. Remember,
Gentiles can also be misinformed, inexperienced, or even stupid. I
believe there are far fewer "infiltrators" in this group than the

members" of this group seems to be hearsay. Most answers are either
"joyofsatan.com says this", or "many people have done this." Very
rarely do I see someone sharing their personal experience as the
answer to a question, and even when someone does, very rarely is it
anything spectacular. Of course, this is to be expected if most of
the group's active posters are new and inexperienced in SS. However,
the level of haughtiness and condescension with which many of them
reply would suggest that they are, in fact, experienced. Why then do
we not hear more of these experiences, rather than all of the
hearsay?

3. Easily Offended: A couple "senior members" come to mind. Someone
will post a sincere question or comment, or possibly even a
criticism, and some member will take it badly and become offended.
This is often accompanied by paranoia. "I find this offensive. You
are insulting Satan. You must be a Jew", seems to be a common type
of reply in this group, even when the "offensive" question or
statement is hardly so.

I will finish by acknowledging that not all members demonstrate
these qualities. Occasionally I do come across a poster who seems to
be on his or her own sincere spiritual journey, but can still speak
with civility and reason. I commend those posters for fulfilling the
purpose of this group. I am pointing out these issues so that those
who are guilty of them may recognize the problem and strive to
better themselves. I also hope this post shows new members who may
have encountered the three trends above that not everyone here is
like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back