Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The STRONGEST aura of protection !! :D

Light Yagami

Hello! :DSo, I've been meaning to write this message for a while now... This is the aura of protection that I'm doing and I literally feel invincible! :D
First of all, I do three auras of protection (for now lol) but the main aura of protection (the one written on the site) I do it at least twice a day.
  • Breathe in white-gold energy from the Sun. You can either sit under the Sun's direct light, but if it's impossible (it's impossible for me!) just visualize the Sun in your mind. But *do* visualize the Sun. Imagine it veeeeery bright, so bright that you have to close your eyes because it will blind you. I had noticed that in the past I sometimes had a difficulty visualizing the Sun... so what I did, was go outside for a walk, when there was sunlight... And I looked up at the Sun. I did this only for one MILLISECOND, because it is very dangerous and not advisable to do that (the Sun can literally blind you). By just looking up at the Sun for one split moment, then, when I sat in my room to do my protection, I could visualize it much easier. (I was not going outside everyday to stare at the Sun... I would do this once a week maximum, because it was hard for me to visualize it)</li>
  • As you breathe in (literally visualize the Sun's rays entering your aura and your entire body) state the affirmation in your mind.</li>
  • On the exhale vibrate the rune Algiz (for protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html). Its number is 15, so...</li>
  • ...repeat the above for 15 vibrations.</li>
    I know this aura of protection has done wonders for me. :D
    But [/IMG]from the Sun.[/B] This energy builds an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me in every way and at all times etc).
    So, for my second aura of protection (this one is needed for the ones living with psychic vampires!):
    • Breathe in white-gold energy from the Sun, like with your other aura of protection.</li>
    • As you breathe in state the affirmation ("I breathe in ... blah blah ... This energy builds ... blah blah ... This aura prohibits others from sucking my energies in any way, at all times, in a positive for me way" translate/edit this however you want. It's just important to state that this aura of protection protects you from the psychic vampires).</li>
    • On the exhale vibrate either Algiz or Bjork (its number is 18). I vibrate Bjork in order to have some variety XD</li>
    • Repeat the above for 18 repetitions or 9.</li>
      Now, the third aura of protection I'm doing... it hasn't been more than a month since I started it, so I can't be sure about the results. However, I do feel that it is needed. It is the same method as the above (I also use the rune Algiz) and the affirmation goes "I breathe in ... blah blah ... This builds ... blah blah ... This aura protects me from all the radiation, radioactive energies and all kinds of energies that harm me, in a positive for me way" again edit/translate it in any way you see fit.

That's all!! :D :D
      PS: Do not forget to clean your aura and chakras *before* doing your aura of protection... :p (I'm writing this for the new people)PS2: There are actually many things you can do and experiment with the energy and the like (with visualization). For example, you could visualize that the Sun's energies are building a powerful armour around your body. Or that your body is being protected by a bubble of the Sun's energies, but also of Satanic energy. Electric blue is the color of Hell, and it is also the kind of energy that the enemy is afraid of. If you want to use electric blue for protection (I have not tried it, but I can imagine it will have its own impact) it is best to *not* replace your aura of protection with white-gold. Do your aura with white-gold normally, and if you want, after you do that, add Satanic blue as an extra layer around you for protection. :) Experiment, experimeeeent! :DD Be creative! :D

thank you

Em Quarta-feira, 25 de Novembro de 2015 21:41, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Hello! :DSo, I've been meaning to write this message for a while now... This is the aura of protection that I'm doing and I literally feel invincible! :D
First of all, I do three auras of protection (for now lol) but the main aura of protection (the one written on the site) I do it at least twice a day.
  • Breathe in white-gold energy from the Sun. You can either sit under the Sun's direct light, but if it's impossible (it's impossible for me!) just visualize the Sun in your mind. But *do* visualize the Sun. Imagine it veeeeery bright, so bright that you have to close your eyes because it will blind you. I had noticed that in the past I sometimes had a difficulty visualizing the Sun... so what I did, was go outside for a walk, when there was sunlight... And I looked up at the Sun. I did this only for one MILLISECOND, because it is very dangerous and not advisable to do that (the Sun can literally blind you). By just looking up at the Sun for one split moment, then, when I sat in my room to do my protection, I could visualize it much easier. (I was not going outside everyday to stare at the Sun... I would do this once a week maximum, because it was hard for me to visualize it)</li>
  • As you breathe in (literally visualize the Sun's rays entering your aura and your entire body) state the affirmation in your mind.</li>
  • On the exhale vibrate the rune Algiz (for protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html). Its number is 15, so...</li>
    But [/IMG]from the Sun.[/B] This energy builds an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me in every way and at all times etc).
    So, for my second aura of protection (this one is needed for the ones living with psychic vampires!):
    • Breathe in white-gold energy from the Sun, like with your other aura of protection.</li>
    • As you breathe in state the affirmation ("I breathe in ... blah blah ... This energy builds ... blah blah ... This aura prohibits others from sucking my energies in any way, at all times, in a positive for me way" translate/edit this however you want. It's just important to state that this aura of protection protects you from the psychic vampires).</li>
    • On the exhale vibrate either Algiz or Bjork (its number is 18). I vibrate Bjork in order to have some variety XD</li>
      Now, the third aura of protection I'm doing... it hasn't been more than a month since I started it, so I can't be sure about the results. However, I do feel that it is needed. It is the same method as the above (I also use the rune Algiz) and the affirmation goes "I breathe in ... blah blah ... This builds ... blah blah ... This aura protects me from all the radiation, radioactive energies and all kinds of energies that harm me, in a positive for me way" again edit/translate it in any way you see fit.

PS: Do not forget to clean your aura and chakras *before* doing your aura of protection... :p (I'm writing this for the new people)PS2: There are actually many things you can do and experiment with the energy and the like (with visualization). For example, you could visualize that the Sun's energies are building a powerful armour around your body. Or that your body is being protected by a bubble of the Sun's energies, but also of Satanic energy. Electric blue is the color of Hell, and it is also the kind of energy that the enemy is afraid of. If you want to use electric blue for protection (I have not tried it, but I can imagine it will have its own impact) it is best to *not* replace your aura of protection with white-gold. Do your aura with white-gold normally, and if you want, after you do that, add Satanic blue as an extra layer around you for protection. :) Experiment, experimeeeent! :DD Be creative! :D

Thx

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 7:37 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

thanks for sharing!
i have one question though, how long does it take for you to do all three of them with cleaning your aura and your chakras???

HAIL SATAN

Well... I haven't counted. xD I never do them all at once. I usually do one aura of protection, then do another meditation (the RAUM meditation, or anything), then another aura of protection, then another meditation etc. :p

Of course, you only clean your aura and chakras once, before you go on to the rest of your meditations. :)
I'd say, the Algiz (for my standard aura of protection) takes about 10-15 minutes.

Στις 10:49 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 26 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

thanks for sharing!
i have one question though, how long does it take for you to do all three of them with cleaning your aura and your chakras???

HAIL SATAN

I'm using same method as the first one Light described and adviced. It work wonders!

I also use Electric blue as a second layer, 3-4 breaths and visualization.

I use only 2-3 minutes tops on both of them. In the beginning I used 10 minutes as I had difficulty with visualization.

And last I use the SATANAS for protection. My absolute favorite up til now. All three 7-10 minutes top. But my complete daily takes somewhere from 30 minutes to an hour both in the morning and evening, all depends when I'm home alone.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back