Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Smiling God

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The Smiling God

Greetings to all our Family in Satan!

Well, again I come with something. Its not the ordinary, but its great. Its about time we roll together to see something. So join with me.

Now if you look around you there is much sadness indeed. There is also much despair in people, especially those hopelessly dependent upon the enemy.

Even their momentary pleasures are based on hard toil and blood, and they pay high prices for these. All of these are also fake and artificial. They are just a removeable result from a pleasurable action. But fun comes in making this happen.

Leaving all these weaklings aside, just remember something. While things may be serious and life may be hard on you, just remember we have the most Powerful God there ever was. Remember that you dedicated to Satan, Himself. Now one must treat this accordingly. Satanism is fun. Advancing is fun, power is fun and also, wrecking the enemy slave oligarchy from the comfort of your couch is also fun.

I mean its worth smiling about. Joy is Power. Joy of Satan. This is not misery loves company or my little angry teenager teddy dream soap opera. However dire the situation is, we know how much is at stake. But we are on the arms and smiling, like our Brothers from the old times who even did so at impossible odds.

Because that's the spirit of it all. Satan is the God of the impossible and the all-possible. We come here as the enemies of this eternal gloom, to being Eternal happiness to Humanity. We bring freedom.

I know of those free wolves who have healed of the damages of the enemy chains, and they want revenge. Of course, rage is also fun. So damage the enemy spiritually and rejoice in it, for we are bringing about our own times. And once resettled, there is no going back to this mess. Be pragmatic, and remember that happiness is really within. Correct what is mistaken, fix what is broken and let go for one time. So let it shine and as you go, outshine the enemy.

Are you having enough fun wrecking the enemy? Seeing them losing their wars just some years before they got all they struggled? Do you laugh when others don't have any clue and you know what to do? Do you laugh loud and without any mercy? Do you smirk when we are shaping something new out of these ashes?

Then we be riding good. Slothz Riderz for life.

Satan is not a God of misery. Satan is a Smiling God. Always in our hearts and minds as the source to all positive and all powerful joy.

Slothz ridin' to eternity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The Smiling God

Well, again I come with something. Its not the ordinary, but its great. Its about time we roll together to see something. So join with me.

Now if you look around you there is much sadness indeed. There is also much despair in people, especially those hopelessly dependent upon the enemy.

Even their momentary pleasures are based on hard toil and blood, and they pay high prices for these. All of these are also fake and artificial. They are just a removeable result from a pleasurable action. But fun comes in making this happen.

Leaving all these weaklings aside, just remember something. While things may be serious and life may be hard on you, just remember we have the most Powerful God there ever was. Remember that you dedicated to Satan, Himself. Now one must treat this accordingly. Satanism is fun. Advancing is fun, power is fun and also, wrecking the enemy slave oligarchy from the comfort of your couch is also fun.

I mean its worth smiling about. Joy is Power. Joy of Satan. This is not misery loves company or my little angry teenager teddy dream soap opera. However dire the situation is, we know how much is at stake. But we are on the arms and smiling, like our Brothers from the old times who even did so at impossible odds.

Because that's the spirit of it all. Satan is the God of the impossible and the all-possible. We come here as the enemies of this eternal gloom, to being Eternal happiness to Humanity. We bring freedom.

I know of those free wolves who have healed of the damages of the enemy chains, and they want revenge. Of course, rage is also fun. So damage the enemy spiritually and rejoice in it, for we are bringing about our own times. And once resettled, there is no going back to this mess. Be pragmatic, and remember that happiness is really within. Correct what is mistaken, fix what is broken and let go for one time. So let it shine and as you go, outshine the enemy.

Are you having enough fun wrecking the enemy? Seeing them losing their wars just some years before they got all they struggled? Do you laugh when others don't have any clue and you know what to do? Do you laugh loud and without any mercy? Do you smirk when we are shaping something new out of these ashes? You had enough fun today ruining the enemy to pieces? Making them grovel over their own filth? What an opportunity!

Satan is not a God of misery. Satan is a Smiling God. Always in our hearts and minds as the source to all positive and all powerful joy.

From: hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Smiling God
Sent: Sat, Feb 27, 2016 5:31:45 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The Smiling God

Are you having enough fun wrecking the enemy? Seeing them losing their wars just some years before they got all they struggled? Do you laugh when others don't have any clue and you know what to do? Do you laugh loud and without any mercy? Do you smirk when we are shaping something new out of these ashes? You had enough fun today ruining the enemy to pieces? Making them grovel over their own filth? What an opportunity!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 [/TD]

Your sermons never cease to amaze me High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,

Thank you for this, sometimes I forget how joyful our existance really is. That in the mids of all this chaos, this despair and suffering imposed by the jews, that we are the only people truly free and that we are the people that banish this suffering.

There is nothing more joyful than destroying our enemy and seeing the people who were once without and suffered at the hands of the enemy become empowerd and live a beautiful, joyful satanic life.

We must push on and transform the earth into the beautiful, joyful place it is meant to be. Shining bright like a golden star in the galaxy. 

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you for this amazing sermon High Priest HoodedCobra.And I must say, there was only one thing I heard in my head while I read...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
I mean what's better than slandering the kikes, and the xtians?Being able to laugh while you do it! HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 27, 2016, at 0:31, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The Smiling God

Well said my Brother! Our Father Satan is the jubilant God, the
exalting God; truly the Glad God. Therefore, we ought not despair, but
laugh; laugh in the faces of our enemies, and see our beautiful Father
smiling at us with pride and joy in his heart for our efforts. After
all, what good papa isn't proud of his children when they do good? :D
Hail lord/Father Satan always! Hail Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail
Andras! And hail my Daemon friend! :)

On 2/27/16, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Thank you for this amazing sermon High Priest HoodedCobra.
And I must say, there was only one thing I heard in my head while I read...

I mean what's better than slandering the kikes, and the xtians?
Being able to laugh while you do it!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2016, at 0:31, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]"

The Smiling God

Well, again I come with something. Its not the ordinary, but its great.
Its about time we roll together to see something. So join with me.

Now if you look around you there is much sadness indeed. There is also
much despair in people, especially those hopelessly dependent upon the
enemy.

Even their momentary pleasures are based on hard toil and blood, and they
pay high prices for these. All of these are also fake and artificial. They
are just a removeable result from a pleasurable action. But fun comes in
making this happen.

Leaving all these weaklings aside, just remember something. While things
may be serious and life may be hard on you, just remember we have the most
Powerful God there ever was. Remember that you dedicated to Satan,
Himself. Now one must treat this accordingly. Satanism is fun. Advancing
is fun, power is fun and also, wrecking the enemy slave oligarchy from the
comfort of your couch is also fun.

I mean its worth smiling about. Joy is Power. Joy of Satan. This is not
misery loves company or my little angry teenager teddy dream soap opera.
However dire the situation is, we know how much is at stake. But we are on
the arms and smiling, like our Brothers from the old times who even did so
at impossible odds.

Because that's the spirit of it all. Satan is the God of the impossible
and the all-possible. We come here as the enemies of this eternal gloom,
to being Eternal happiness to Humanity. We bring freedom.

I know of those free wolves who have healed of the damages of the enemy
chains, and they want revenge. Of course, rage is also fun. So damage the
enemy spiritually and rejoice in it, for we are bringing about our own
times. And once resettled, there is no going back to this mess. Be
pragmatic, and remember that happiness is really within. Correct what is
mistaken, fix what is broken and let go for one time. So let it shine and
as you go, outshine the enemy.

Are you having enough fun wrecking the enemy? Seeing them losing their
wars just some years before they got all they struggled? Do you laugh when
others don't have any clue and you know what to do? Do you laugh loud and
without any mercy? Do you smirk when we are shaping something new out of
these ashes? You had enough fun today ruining the enemy to pieces? Making
them grovel over their own filth? What an opportunity!

Satan is not a God of misery. Satan is a Smiling God. Always in our hearts
and minds as the source to all positive and all powerful joy.

I needed this post. I feel a sense or resemblance of "happiness" after doing the RTR's, but otherwise I don't feel happiness or joy or anything. I feel rage and desire (to accomplish something), but no satisfaction in that. 

Not to long ago when I first dedicated you sent out a 40 day meditation plan I have since converted two people who have dedicated can you send me the link to the 40 day meditation 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 27, 2016, at 00:16, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The Smiling God

Are you having enough fun wrecking the enemy? Seeing them losing their wars just some years before they got all they struggled? Do you laugh when others don't have any clue and you know what to do? Do you laugh loud and without any mercy? Do you smirk when we are shaping something new out of these ashes?

Will yu join me plz to join satan

"Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank you for this amazing sermon High Priest HoodedCobra.
And I must say, there was only one thing I heard in my head while I read...

I mean what's better than slandering the kikes, and the xtians?
Being able to laugh while you do it!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2016, at 0:31, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The Smiling God

That is very nice to hear and it is so true. Even though I'm having a lot of struggle I can always find bliss within me. I have been having so much fun meditating and being able to get myself and others high off of this energy.xD

I wish I remembered it verbatim, but sadly I do not. In the 'Spiritual
Warfare Message from Satan", Father is basically saying: "when you
create, delight in it, but also when you destroy, have joy in that as
well, for both of these things come from me". That's my interpretation
of the warfare message, and also to an extent, what I got from Cobra's
great sermon. Father wants us to be happy, always; but we can,
well...we can have his joy in our heart, we just have to remember
that, whatever it is we are doing, be it warfare or anything else.
That's what i get out of this topic, at any rate. Hail Father Satan!

On 2/27/16, shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666]
That is very nice to hear and it is so true. Even though I'm having a lot of
struggle I can always find bliss within me. I have been having so much fun
meditating and being able to get myself and others high off of this energy.
xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back