Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The "Revolt"/"Insurrection" In Canada?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:
We will see what parliament does on Monday when they vote. The SPD (another liberal party) has voiced concern over the liberal minority governments ability to hurt those who financially contribute to the trucker protest. I am not sure what the reasoning behind that is but thus far the liberal government has not made a good case for enacting the emergency powers, which has not fully surprised me.

This government has from time to time fail in make or break moments, the conservatives which are equally poor performers in elections against them, have chosen to probably vote no on emergency power rather than push for a public committee to see what the liberals are not telling the public. Most of them (public) have taken the stance of giving them the benefit of the doubt at least publicly. Not surprisingly the conservatives(official opposition) will probably not capitalize on this moment. It falls on the NDP to make or break this on Monday. I am not sure how they will vote.

This government is already on thin ice and if it is seen as an overreach then it will likely see Trudeau put of office (he has expired anyway since last election run).

Eagerly awaiting for the news on Monday. Please update us. I hope it will resolve in a positive manner.

As of now the SPD(Social Democratic Party) has confirmed their support of the emergency powers act unless the liberal government adds or uses more powers, and I will also add that unless the trucker protest is gone by Sunday night, the SPD
will support the act. Which at this point I really hope it ends so the Additional powers goes away, believing, of course, the SPD and their shit. The Conservatives and the Bloc will not vote in favor and the Green Party is too few to push for it, so the SPD must make a move and as stated before it will, as I feel. be in favor.

Canadian Parliament approves the controversial Emergencies Act 185 to 151. It was expected to pass and it has done. Conservative interim leader Candice Bergen rises to introduces a motion to revoke the state of emergency. Deputy Speaker not having it adjourns the House for a week

Per George Oliver RT

Not surprised by this. Trudeau says the emergency is not over even though the truckers are mostly gone, if it has to be stated that an emergency is not over then clearly the gov must know something more here.

Castro Jr. just revoked the emergencies act.

https://vancouversun.com/news/canada/breaking-justin-trudeau-set-to-revoke-emergencies-act/wcm/9692130f-767d-424e-9976-5407b6f56e1f

Justin Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act as of yesterday (Wednesday) and now believes the existing laws in place are sufficient to keep order. This was hours before it was put to another vote in the Senate. It was widely known that the senate was torn on how to vote. Might indicate that it might not have passed.
Saving face Trudeau probably wanted to end it rather than face revoke. Monday he rang the horns believing, “This won’t just go away”. Interesting how things change fast in just two days.

Naturally there are lots of conversations of overreach from opposing party and Canadian Civil liberties Association will continue its litigation against the government (a fact I missed to mention before)

Pumpkin671 said:
Justin Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act as of yesterday (Wednesday) and now believes the existing laws in place are sufficient to keep order. This was hours before it was put to another vote in the Senate. It was widely known that the senate was torn on how to vote. Might indicate that it might not have passed.
Saving face Trudeau probably wanted to end it rather than face revoke. Monday he rang the horns believing, “This won’t just go away”. Interesting how things change fast in just two days.

Naturally there are lots of conversations of overreach from opposing party and Canadian Civil liberties Association will continue its litigation against the government (a fact I missed to mention before)

At least I heard some good news today. He knows he has COMPLETELY lost all legitimacy, face and control, and that he revealed his intentions and plan now.

Are there any news in regards to the protests however? Have the people been squashed? Because if after he used insidious and evil force to break them, then he "Revoked" the act, it's one and the same.

He must lift the mandate immediately. Alternatively, I don't even want to entertain what will happen to his soul once he crosses the other side. He is criminally minded at this point enslaving people in this way. Other leaders have listened to sense.

He is probably also terrified of what might incur if the general geopolitical situation worsens x100. He opens the floodgate to a level of chaos that he cannot even comprehend.

Everything has gone back to normal in terms of lockdowns and Ontario has also lifted its emergency. As far as I know and read, things are back to normal.

The truckers are definitely not done since they are probably still protesting elsewhere. Cleared out of the Capital and under control in Ontario enough for the government of Federal/Provincial to go back to normal for laws.

I do understand that the police will still go after the truckers (at least those who were in the capital area) definitely not over but will not likely be in international headlines.

I would like to note that the Ontario gov will still use some emergency tools to get these truckers, probably (my guess) to freeze bank accounts among other things.

These things “tools” as they say will and have set a dangerous precedent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:

At least I heard some good news today. He knows he has COMPLETELY lost all legitimacy, face and control, and that he revealed his intentions and plan now.

Are there any news in regards to the protests however? Have the people been squashed? Because if after he used insidious and evil force to break them, then he "Revoked" the act, it's one and the same.

He must lift the mandate immediately. Alternatively, I don't even want to entertain what will happen to his soul once he crosses the other side. He is criminally minded at this point enslaving people in this way. Other leaders have listened to sense.

He is probably also terrified of what might incur if the general geopolitical situation worsens x100. He opens the floodgate to a level of chaos that he cannot even comprehend.

I've been reading about this and there seems to be a war going on within the CSIS and RCMP for control of information at the moment, some reports saying the RCMP was directing Pat King, one of the guys that organized it. Apparently, CSIS was waiting for a "lone extremist" to carry out an assassination after threats were sent to some MPs, while others in the organization or RCMP were using that as a cover-up for the actual trucker plot they might have helped unfold. I hope it's true, there have been some cops hugging the protesters in videos and the arrested were just taken away and dropped off, people offered rides and taxis, but others acting like they can't wait to beat up more of them. There have also been videos of large marches all across the country and pictures of people with Canadian flags up outside their businesses or on their cars but I haven't seen anything about the big surge of patriotism in the mainstream news.

I saw on CBC one of the reporters was trying to describe the atmosphere at the protests, she was like, "There's been a lot civic pride, er uh, national pri- PATRIOTISM! That's the word I was looking for, patriotism haha, sorry it's so cold!". And a ticker went by saying that almost everybody who's died of covid here was vaccinated. I think even the CBC is getting annoyed at itself for being forced to speak the mainstream narrative.

Godmode said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:

I've been reading about this and there seems to be a war going on within the CSIS and RCMP for control of information at the moment, some reports saying the RCMP was directing Pat King, one of the guys that organized it. Apparently, CSIS was waiting for a "lone extremist" to carry out an assassination after threats were sent to some MPs, while others in the organization or RCMP were using that as a cover-up for the actual trucker plot they might have helped unfold. I hope it's true, there have been some cops hugging the protesters in videos and the arrested were just taken away and dropped off, people offered rides and taxis, but others acting like they can't wait to beat up more of them. There have also been videos of large marches all across the country and pictures of people with Canadian flags up outside their businesses or on their cars but I haven't seen anything about the big surge of patriotism in the mainstream news.

I saw on CBC one of the reporters was trying to describe the atmosphere at the protests, she was like, "There's been a lot civic pride, er uh, national pri- PATRIOTISM! That's the word I was looking for, patriotism haha, sorry it's so cold!". And a ticker went by saying that almost everybody who's died of covid here was vaccinated. I think even the CBC is getting annoyed at itself for being forced to speak the mainstream narrative.

Basically there was literally no extremism or anything just a loud protest, this was literally made up to make these people look as if they were bad and crazy.

Using shills to conduct crimes during these times is a very well known tactic, the intention is to break the protest and make it all go down the drain. Hopefully, they won't find a person that insane to do this.

It appears however the issue of the forced mandates remains unaddressed. What does the "media" say over this? As far as I read here, it feels like reading News from the Soviet Union - everything is great, nothing has happened, the evil Nazi protesters have been squashed, they are trying to deny anything is even happening.

Keep in mind that the CBC is funded by the federal government and has done so for a long time, so I am fairly certain they will show some parts of half truths and fail at explaining other issues of this trucker protest as to not accurately inform the Canadian public. What I mean by that is, make these protests seem unreasonable and "extreme" as if standing up for your rights/voicing concern is somehow an extremist position. People should be able to have a choice in not taking the vaccince and however many boosters they want to add.

In addition, going after those protesters by freezing bank accounts and their donors of whom could be just as poor as them (many of the truckers have not been paid in weeks and have no saving) is wrong in my opinion and a massive overreach, calling on the act alone was a bit much. A failure by the Ontario gov for sure here, Doug Ford failed in foreseeing this from happening and keeping it peaceful (assuming it was not peaceful) which it mostly was. Putting forward the act was only because the truckers blocked the trade routes of supply in key areas (as planned).

A good government would have met with the protesters and talked to them, tried to understand them and work with them, instead they used police to push them out and call them Nazis in the parliament (by the PM), it is totally vile to me.

Godmode said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:

Very interesting if true about the RCMP, I’ll take a look into this.
As far as I know the CBC is the mainstream (in general) in Canada in terms of news.

Interesting news coming out of Canada, Liberals and NDP have a tentative deal (a coalition gov) that would keep the Trudeau government in power till 2025. This is still pending an approval by NDP MPs(members of Parliament). This will allow Trudeau to avoid a confidence vote, further the NDP wants and for fill his regularly scheduled term (2021-2025) i.e his last term since most end their hold on power after ten years (2015-2025).

Terms of his government
2015-2019 Majority gov after defeating Harper and displacing Mulcair (1st gov)
2019-2021 Minority gov after failing to gain continued support and chose to keep minority rather than coalition (2nd)
2021- 2025? Minority gov possibly turning to coalition with likely ally NDP, still ongoing (3rd)

Expect a deal soon from Canada.

Pumpkin671 said:
Interesting news coming out of Canada, Liberals and NDP have a tentative deal (a coalition gov) that would keep the Trudeau government in power till 2025. This is still pending an approval by NDP MPs(members of Parliament). This will allow Trudeau to avoid a confidence vote, further the NDP wants and for fill his regularly scheduled term (2021-2025) i.e his last term since most end their hold on power after ten years (2015-2025).

Terms of his government
2015-2019 Majority gov after defeating Harper and displacing Mulcair (1st gov)
2019-2021 Minority gov after failing to gain continued support and chose to keep minority rather than coalition (2nd)
2021- 2025? Minority gov possibly turning to coalition with likely ally NDP, still ongoing (3rd)

Expect a deal soon from Canada.
Correction, the term coalition government was premature, a deal was made between the two. The NDP will not enter government but rather will not oppose Trudeau gov and in return will get support for their key positions on medical programs (government run healthcare) by expanding its coverage, funding I should say…since the feds hand out money to provincial governments for continued healthcare.
Coalition governments are very rare in Canada.

Canada is making its moves to follow suit with Europe on free speech.

“The federal government is set to make it a criminal offence to make a statement denying the Holocaust took place or condoning or downplaying the killing of Jews by the Nazi regime, except in a private conversation. Canada will join a string of European countries, including Germany, Greece, France, Belgium and the Czech Republic, which have already prohibited Holocaust denial.” - CTV News

“bill proposes up to two years in prison” - CTV News

Very interesting move here, it probably will pass, knowing Canadian politics.

Pumpkin671 said:
Canada is making its moves to follow suit with Europe on free speech.

“The federal government is set to make it a criminal offence to make a statement denying the Holocaust took place or condoning or downplaying the killing of Jews by the Nazi regime, except in a private conversation. Canada will join a string of European countries, including Germany, Greece, France, Belgium and the Czech Republic, which have already prohibited Holocaust denial.” - CTV News

“bill proposes up to two years in prison” - CTV News

Very interesting move here, it probably will pass, knowing Canadian politics.

If everyone just protested against the churches instead of the governments, the Jews wouldn't be having so much power in every form right now. I mean, yeah, the Government is a problem with the top Jews inside, but they never would've gotten there thanks to their religions. People need to protest against the churches, synagogues, and mosques instead of the governments if they want their freedoms back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I got the COVID at the moment. Everyone was so scared that I would die because I am not vaccinated. I just took a bunch of vitamins and other supplements and I am just fine. I had a bad fever the first day and that was it. I had basically the same symptoms as my family did with the vaccine. Which proves the vaccines are totally useless...

90% of this was warmongering. You will be fine within a few days. You have to have extremely serious underlying disorders to even struggle from this. The striking majority of people do not.

As for the Vaccine, that's what 2 years of wasting our time globally on lies looks like. Basically everyone that got the "Vaccine" which isn't even a vaccine is in the same case on getting this, transmitting this, passing it and so on - but people are divided over imaginary rights violations over exactly the same thing.

The virus is also getting weaker and weaker [as is the natural case for these types of viruses] and soon it will be nothing to worry about whatsoever.

Yes, I too had colds like this being way worse before, way long before the Co-Vid. Years ago, the "regular cold" had seasons that were equally or more deadly.

Exaggeration and all the insanity is for another purpose not for public health. This Co-Vid was actually one of the mildest ones.

Unless you are 65+ with many problems, or extremely overweight, or immunorepressed, then you are not in the category that will likely die from this. Even those in this category overwhelmingly do not even struggle, with only very few being at any real danger, and likely, it's up to chance like with anything else.

Almost everyone will eventually get it vaccinated or not. It's a circle loop that will finish when people actually accept this and we move on as a society.

Governments don't want this to end because it's a Great Reset attempt taking place.

In India, The media portrayed a lot of cases suffering from oxygen deficiency caused due to covid 19.Due to this there was too much demand for oxygen cylinders.Was covid 19 the reason for people suffering from oxygen deficiency or it was just another hoax?

Regards,
BabySatan

DisillusionedCitizen said:
If everyone just did spiritual warfare against the Jews, the Jews wouldn't be having so much power in every form right now. I mean, yeah, the Government is a problem with the top Jews inside, but they never would've gotten there if not for their kabbalistic magick. People need to do spiritual warfare against the Jews if they want their freedoms back.
Fixed your post.

You see, protests occur after the astral has been altered. We need to do our part and in time they will be in ruins. It has already started, we just need to keep it rolling.

BabySatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I got the COVID at the moment. Everyone was so scared that I would die because I am not vaccinated. I just took a bunch of vitamins and other supplements and I am just fine. I had a bad fever the first day and that was it. I had basically the same symptoms as my family did with the vaccine. Which proves the vaccines are totally useless...

90% of this was warmongering. You will be fine within a few days. You have to have extremely serious underlying disorders to even struggle from this. The striking majority of people do not.

As for the Vaccine, that's what 2 years of wasting our time globally on lies looks like. Basically everyone that got the "Vaccine" which isn't even a vaccine is in the same case on getting this, transmitting this, passing it and so on - but people are divided over imaginary rights violations over exactly the same thing.

The virus is also getting weaker and weaker [as is the natural case for these types of viruses] and soon it will be nothing to worry about whatsoever.

Yes, I too had colds like this being way worse before, way long before the Co-Vid. Years ago, the "regular cold" had seasons that were equally or more deadly.

Exaggeration and all the insanity is for another purpose not for public health. This Co-Vid was actually one of the mildest ones.

Unless you are 65+ with many problems, or extremely overweight, or immunorepressed, then you are not in the category that will likely die from this. Even those in this category overwhelmingly do not even struggle, with only very few being at any real danger, and likely, it's up to chance like with anything else.

Almost everyone will eventually get it vaccinated or not. It's a circle loop that will finish when people actually accept this and we move on as a society.

Governments don't want this to end because it's a Great Reset attempt taking place.

In India, The media portrayed a lot of cases suffering from oxygen deficiency caused due to covid 19.Due to this there was too much demand for oxygen cylinders.Was covid 19 the reason for people suffering from oxygen deficiency or it was just another hoax?

Regards,
BabySatan

Covid 19 is just monotheistic/Jewish garbage to begin with.

Trudeau banned handgun sales back in May 31, for a mass-shooting that didn't even happen in his country. It's quite clear that after his so-called "assault weapons" ban in 2020, as well as this new handgun rule, that he intents to simply take them all away. If Canadians want to reverse this, they'll have to go HAM on those RTRs and FRTRs. Not sure how large our Satanic community in Canada is.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, Canadian media has been successful in making Canadians HATE the idea of using guns for self-defense, even without any mention of American-style 2nd Amendment, even to the point where "gun rights organizations" across Canada are using feeble and easily-refutable arguments such as "sport shooting/hunting". No authority is gonna take those arguments seriously.

That's up to the people of Canada though.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Trudeau banned handgun sales back in May 31, for a mass-shooting that didn't even happen in his country. It's quite clear that after his so-called "assault weapons" ban in 2020, as well as this new handgun rule, that he intents to simply take them all away. If Canadians want to reverse this, they'll have to go HAM on those RTRs and FRTRs. Not sure how large our Satanic community in Canada is.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, Canadian media has been successful in making Canadians HATE the idea of using guns for self-defense, even without any mention of American-style 2nd Amendment, even to the point where "gun rights organizations" across Canada are using feeble and easily-refutable arguments such as "sport shooting/hunting". No authority is gonna take those arguments seriously.

That's up to the people of Canada though.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is a set up by Rabbis. With Jewish middle-men across the countries, they bring chaos and those who aren't informed will be afraid of guns, playing right into the Jewish agenda.

From the CBC:
"Federal government met the threshold to invoke Emergencies act"

The report calls out the policing failure and Ontario's inaction (surprise surprise) during an unsafe and chaotic protest.

Watching some of the coverage, Trudeau seems to know exactly what he was doing and knew the extent of the law and the provincial police and their role in the event. Interesting to note that the RCMP commissioner resigned just a few days before the report came out as she (Brenda Lucki) was confused on her role as it involved political roles and policing ones that would sometimes mix. The Emergencies act was one of the events the she stayed quiet. As well as gun policy as the Liberal Gov wanted to use recent mass shooting as political power to enforce gun policy that Brenda was uncertain to unveil the shooters firearm in the Nova Scotia shooting that the Liberals would have preferred.

She will step down on March 17th.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back