Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The results of saturdays Oct. 27th destruction ritual

Jay Wazny

hello brothers and sisters in Satan. So something told me to go to my ritual circle that i used for saturdays destruction ritual for the jewish race that was posted. I DID NOT draw a circle to insult any demon gods let me make this clear anyways i did the destruction ritual with much success. My "Circle" is the metal used for the 150.00 trampolines you buy at wal-mart it is extremely heavy and i used a glass bowl to burn my sigils in for the ritual.

The result: The 50lb peice of metal that was my circle was thrown over a fence that was 50 feet away from its intended "Spot" hidden out in a field where nobody goes to. and my glass bowl was SHATTERED and it looked as if the piece of metal was not picked up, dragged, no sign of any movement but it was thrown halfway over a fence 50 feet away.

Keep in mind: im not sure if i mentioned this yet in my previous posts when i was done with the ritual i heard voices physically say "i can't believe he actually did the ritual" a total of 3 different voices since i have learned that the number 3 is horrible and associated with the dead kike on the cross i take this as angels or some other ilk not related to satan trying to stop me from performing my satanic duties

So with the circle thrown 50 feet and my glass bowl shattered into a million peices what are your thoughts brothers and sisters? and if anyone is curious as to whether or not Satanism is real or you have any doubts at all trust me when i say that what i seen is a result of some pissed off entities because i am doing the RIGHT THING!

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT.

GOOD!! You hit a nerve!! Sucks to be them!!
HAIL ENKI!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay Wazny <jwazny@... wrote:

hello brothers and sisters in Satan. So something told me to go to my ritual circle that i used for saturdays destruction ritual for the jewish race that was posted. I DID NOT draw a circle to insult any demon gods let me make this clear anyways i did the destruction ritual with much success. My "Circle" is the metal used for the 150.00 trampolines you buy at wal-mart it is extremely heavy and i used a glass bowl to burn my sigils in for the ritual.

The result: The 50lb peice of metal that was my circle was thrown over a fence that was 50 feet away from its intended "Spot" hidden out in a field where nobody goes to. and my glass bowl was SHATTERED and it looked as if the piece of metal was not picked up, dragged, no sign of any movement but it was thrown halfway over a fence 50 feet away.

Keep in mind: im not sure if i mentioned this yet in my previous posts when i was done with the ritual i heard voices physically say "i can't believe he actually did the ritual" a total of 3 different voices since i have learned that the number 3 is horrible and associated with the dead kike on the cross i take this as angels or some other ilk not related to satan trying to stop me from performing my satanic duties

So with the circle thrown 50 feet and my glass bowl shattered into a million peices what are your thoughts brothers and sisters? and if anyone is curious as to whether or not Satanism is real or you have any doubts at all trust me when i say that what i seen is a result of some pissed off entities because i am doing the RIGHT THING!

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back