Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Pope lives... -_-

hail.enki

A few months ago, a few of us conducted a group destruction ritual on the pope. He must be very knowledgeable in occult magic because he managed to survive, however it was in a news article a few weeks ago that he was training priests to conduct exorcisms because he said "There are a growing number of demons near the vatican" or something stupid like that.

Hail Satan,

Hope the swine flu kills this bastard.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:
A few months ago, a few of us conducted a group destruction ritual on the pope. He must be very knowledgeable in occult magic because he managed to survive, however it was in a news article a few weeks ago that he was training priests to conduct exorcisms because he said "There are a growing number of demons near the vatican" or something stupid like that.

Hail Satan,

LMAO!

I think perhaps the enemy is aiding him, instead of him protecting himself. If they lost there precious puppet, they would lose alot of control...not immediatly but over time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Hail Satan,

<td val[/IMG] Just because he is still alive today it doesn’t mean your Ritual didn’t work; these things can take time. It could come as an accident or an illness or in another way but your Ritual will certainly have acted and hastened his demise. Hail Satan !
--- On Mon, 6/1/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Pope lives... -_-
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 5:03 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

Hail Satan,

LMAO!
[/TD]

Ya, unfortunately at the vatican they do have knowledge of Occult Power. Group destruction rituals are definitely a good idea though!!   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 12:45:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Pope lives... -_-

Hail Satan,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Yeah he is suffering,it is a sign that he can't stop us anymore.
I have done several attacks to the vatican too.
I don't really think the pope has spiritual power hes just the disgusting poppit the enemy uses.

Hail Satan ! ! !

"hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Hail Satan,

I was thinking about this and you're right; the pope & his chums will have heavy protection physically & psychically. We can't "cut of the head & watch the body die," I think we should go after the small & work our way up. I say small, I mean head parishoners, deacons, etc of the Vatican. Seperate him from his sphere of protection & take advantage of his vulneralbility......maybe.
Hail Enki!
-spv
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The

Hail Satan,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:
I was thinking about this and you're right; the pope & his chums will have heavy protection physically & psychically. We can't "cut of the head & watch the body die," I think we should go after the small & work our way up. I say small, I mean head parishoners, deacons, etc of the Vatican. Seperate him from his sphere of protection & take advantage of his vulneralbility......maybe.
Hail Enki!
-spv

Hail Satan,

Ok so a " few' did a group ritual & you think "nothing happened"
(The PR from the vatican is NOT very likely to disclose
if anything "nasty" DID happen in there )
BUT as you say there training priests for exorcism
I rather get the impression something nasty DID happen !
Dont forget your dealing with a set of professional (overpaid)
scum who have been in buiseness for over 2000 years & REALY
KNOW the ropes (while keeping the world ignorant)
While their numbers are in decline OURS are (be it slowly
BUT surely ) growing & more people will be willing to do
a "group" & sometime later on you might do it AGAIN & AGAIN
& Im sure someting REALY nasty will happen !
A growing number of demons near the vatican? (The more the merrier )
AVE SATANAS !!!!

It might be hard to slay the dick outright, but the idea of disposing of popes' minions...

bottom - up working...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Hail Enki!
-spv

Hail Satan,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back