Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The other reason not to go to JEWniversity: THE GODS ARE FAR BETTER

angryshaman666

Since 2 persons who I shall not name here defended jew run colleges and called me a marxist, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and then tried to say that college is the only place you can learn to be a doctor etc. and I'm just an equality libertard marxist for saying a college degree is USELESS since EVEN MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE CAN GET INTO UNIVERSITIES NOW, I have these points to make.

1 doctors are either JEWS or SLAVES TO JEWS. If you became a doctor and DIDN'T poison your patients with jewish vaccines you'd be arrested, slandered and lose your license for "malpractice".
Every so called form of medicine doctors are REQUIRED to use and promote are JEWISH POISON.

2 Once you are advanced enough spiritually you can learn ANYTHING from the gods through direct instruction and learn far more than any human can teach you and you do it FOR FREE!

Example-Nikola Tesla while he was not an educated or dedicated SS, he DID have spiritual power and learned to access the akasha records.

He even was quoted as referring to the "center of all knowledge in the universe" and stated that while he does not claim to have mastered it he has however found a way to access it.

Tesla was also known to go into a trance before getting ideas for his inventions and this made many people see him as an oddball or a lunatic but his results clearly speak for themselves.

Now just imagine what you could learn from the gods, a race that is so advanced they genetically engineered the human race to become the next race of gods!

Do you honestly think you'll EVER learn any of this from some JEWISH "professor" in a JEWniversity?
NO! and whatever they DO teach you will indebt you for trillions of shekels to advance their destructive agenda!

Here is a direct quote from Luka on the matter.

"There are plenty of students much more intelligent than their professors, but they simply don't get the chance to develop their talent and intelligence because the jewish professor teaching them has no intention of having his gentile subjects surpass him. 

I'm smart enough to go to university, but I have no intention to do so... Simply because I can't listen to the bullshit they teach. 
There are better ways to practice your talents and develop yourself. 

Leonardo DaVinci didn't become the master he was by going to college or university. He devoted his life to study and educate himself in the subjects he wanted to master. The best way to cultivate talents or interests is by self study, not by listening to other people and blindly accepting what they tell you and then leave it at that and work yourself to death for something you don't believe in.

Doctors don't even know how to cure people, they don't even know what disease actually is, they simply follow a handbook made by jews on what injection to give against which symptoms. And for that they are studying for 10 years and paying thousands of dollars, just so they can further the jewish agenda."

Now this is EXACTLY the same thing I said.
These jews will teach you NOTHING and take your money to enslave you and send you off to destroy the country and your own race!

We as dedicated SS have the power to open our souls and commune with the gods to learn literally ANYTHING!

ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE IS OURS TO TAKE IF WE ONLY DEVELOP OURSELVES AND STUDY!

THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY ADVANCING SPIRITUALLY AND LEARNING THESE THINGS DIRECTLY FROM SATAN AND THE GODS!

TO DEFEND THESE JEWISH EXCUSES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION AND INSULT ME FOR POINTING THIS OUT IS SOMETHING ONLY A JEW OR SOMEONE JEWED IN THE BRAIN WOULD DO!

AND CALLING ME OR ANY DEDICATED SS WHO SPEAKS OF THIS A "MARXIST" IS THE SAME THING AS CALLING HP HOODED COBRA A "COMMUNIST"!

HOW DARE YOU SLANDER ME, SLANDER THE HIGH PRIESTS AND SLANDER THE GODS BY DEFENDING THESE MARXIST JEWNIVERSITIES AND PROMOTING JEWISH SO CALLED "MEDICINE" WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THESE DRUGS ARE JUST JEWISH POISON ENGINEERED TO KILL US!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

THOSE OF US WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT LEARNING EVERYTHING WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP OURSELVES SPIRITUALLY AND LEARN FROM THE GREATEST TEACHERS OF ALL!
SATAN AND THE ORION GODS!

FUCK THE JEWS AND FUCK THEIR DEATH PROGRAMS!
GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

MAY THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE BRIGHTEN THIS PLANET ONCE MORE AND REVEAL THE GOLDEN AGE!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Get off your high horse. While yes, many times the universities are shit, in THIS DAY AND AGE, some sort of formal education is needed for a higher paying job. I stated this in response to your other post, however it has not been approved as of yet. Yes you can learn a LOT on your own, but because of the way things are set up, without some sort of formal education, you will rarely get a job in many professions that pay well. 
So please, stop advocating for everyone to not go to college and whatnot. If you are aware of the things that they say, and know how to keep that shit off of you, you will be perfectly fine, and will be able to continue to be a successful gentile who can actually SUPPORT A FAMILY. 

You're the one that's going to start up infighting with this delusional, passive aggressive bs. Saying you will not name people and "you know who you are" Like people can't go look on the thread to see who it was. Neither of those two called you a marxist. Only one said something that could remotely be interpreted into an accusation
1. If we do not have enough power to heal ourselves, then we need to go to a doctor. I hope your next thread is not "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A DOCTOR". Despite medicinal practice being what it is, people need help when they are not strong enough for self healing. At this point there is no other option aside from medical attention. If I break my arm I am not going to sit in pain trying to heal it. I am going to the ER to get that shit set. Also, we do not have direct access to these medicines, so we need someone to obtain AND administer them. Don't forget some dosages are personalized. 
2. I agree with you on this, the Gods are the best to learn from. But again some of us are not advanced enough to do this. Now that does not mean we are not working on ourselves to do so. It just means we're not there yet.
Also I never had a Jewish professor nor had one push his ideologies.
Yeah knowledge is ours for the taking, but some aren't there yet. I definitely won't choose some mediocre job waiting til I get to that point. Nor should any one else. Telling someone not to go to university is bad advice and that decision should be left to an individual's own judgment, not yours.

On May 10, 2016, at 7:00 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Since 2 persons who I shall not name here defended jew run colleges and called me a marxist, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and then tried to say that college is the only place you can learn to be a doctor etc. and I'm just an equality libertard marxist for saying a college degree is USELESS since EVEN MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE CAN GET INTO UNIVERSITIES NOW, I have these points to make.

1 doctors are either JEWS or SLAVES TO JEWS. If you became a doctor and DIDN'T poison your patients with jewish vaccines you'd be arrested, slandered and lose your license for "malpractice".
Every so called form of medicine doctors are REQUIRED to use and promote are JEWISH POISON.

2 Once you are advanced enough spiritually you can learn ANYTHING from the gods through direct instruction and learn far more than any human can teach you and you do it FOR FREE!

Example-Nikola Tesla while he was not an educated or dedicated SS, he DID have spiritual power and learned to access the akasha records.

He even was quoted as referring to the "center of all knowledge in the universe" and stated that while he does not claim to have mastered it he has however found a way to access it.

Tesla was also known to go into a trance before getting ideas for his inventions and this made many people see him as an oddball or a lunatic but his results clearly speak for themselves.

Now just imagine what you could learn from the gods, a race that is so advanced they genetically engineered the human race to become the next race of gods!

Do you honestly think you'll EVER learn any of this from some JEWISH "professor" in a JEWniversity?
NO! and whatever they DO teach you will indebt you for trillions of shekels to advance their destructive agenda!

"There are plenty of students much more intelligent than their professors, but they simply don't get the chance to develop their talent and intelligence because the jewish professor teaching them has no intention of having his gentile subjects surpass him. 

I'm smart enough to go to university, but I have no intention to do so... Simply because I can't listen to the bullshit they teach. 

Leonardo DaVinci didn't become the master he was by going to college or university. He devoted his life to study and educate himself in the subjects he wanted to master. The best way to cultivate talents or interests is by self study, not by listening to other people and blindly accepting what they tell you and then leave it at that and work yourself to death for something you don't believe in.

Doctors don't even know how to cure people, they don't even know what disease actually is, they simply follow a handbook made by jews on what injection to give against which symptoms. And for that they are studying for 10 years and paying thousands of dollars, just so they can further the jewish agenda."

These jews will teach you NOTHING and take your money to enslave you and send you off to destroy the country and your own race!

We as dedicated SS have the power to open our souls and commune with the gods to learn literally ANYTHING!

ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE IS OURS TO TAKE IF WE ONLY DEVELOP OURSELVES AND STUDY!

THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY ADVANCING SPIRITUALLY AND LEARNING THESE THINGS DIRECTLY FROM SATAN AND THE GODS!

TO DEFEND THESE JEWISH EXCUSES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION AND INSULT ME FOR POINTING THIS OUT IS SOMETHING ONLY A JEW OR SOMEONE JEWED IN THE BRAIN WOULD DO!

AND CALLING ME OR ANY DEDICATED SS WHO SPEAKS OF THIS A "MARXIST" IS THE SAME THING AS CALLING HP HOODED COBRA A "COMMUNIST"!

HOW DARE YOU SLANDER ME, SLANDER THE HIGH PRIESTS AND SLANDER THE GODS BY DEFENDING THESE MARXIST JEWNIVERSITIES AND PROMOTING JEWISH SO CALLED "MEDICINE" WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THESE DRUGS ARE JUST JEWISH POISON ENGINEERED TO KILL US!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

THOSE OF US WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT LEARNING EVERYTHING WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP OURSELVES SPIRITUALLY AND LEARN FROM THE GREATEST TEACHERS OF ALL!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

MAY THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE BRIGHTEN THIS PLANET ONCE MORE AND REVEAL THE GOLDEN AGE!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

How is this POSSIBLY "passive aggressive"?Oh I agree, on one point. If you are in dire need of medical attention the hospital is the only choice if you can't fix it yourself.
However you have to remember that those doctors can also kill you and many have tried to kill me in the past and no surprise since most of these doctors are JEWS.
The last time I was in the hospital which will be the last time I EVER end up in a hospital, the doctors tried to trick me into saying something stupid so they could call me "insane" and throw me in a nuthouse.
These doctors ALWAYS look for an excuse to have you committed especially if you are intelligent enough to know what your problem already is and distrust them in any way shape or form.
Plus this was one week before my dedication and the greys were definitely influencing this asshole "doctor".
I went in for a diseased, festering mosquito bite dripping yellow puss and this asshole was trying to have me committed out of nowhere.It healed on it's own with peroxide and by purging as much fluid as possible but it looked way worse than it actually was and I had to make sure it wasn't venomous.

These doctors are just jews and jewish slaves trying to take your money and sell you drugs at the end of the day.
Also my dad quit seeing his doctor when they told him he had cancer but they also said "we need to give you a test first to see if you have it. it's $10k for the test.When he asked WHY they think he had cancer they just said "don't worry about that! just take the test!"Which of course is jewish doctor code for "GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS GOY!"
So my dad left and stopped seeing those jewish crooks.3 days later they sent him a very unconvincing letter saying "um...you definitely have cancer. Come back to take more tests!"
Turns out he does NOT have cancer because this was 5 years ago and he's in BETTER health now than he was then.My dad is in his mid 60's.
So yeah if you want to trust some jewish quack be my guest but if you are so fucked you need medical assistance in a hospital never forget that those "doctors" can easily become the worst enemy you ever had in your life at the drop of a hat!
NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN AND NEVER GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO FUCK YOU

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 11:22 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You're the one that's going to start up infighting with this delusional, passive aggressive bs. Saying you will not name people and "you know who you are" Like people can't go look on the thread to see who it was. Neither of those two called you a marxist. Only one said something that could remotely be interpreted into an accusation
1. If we do not have enough power to heal ourselves, then we need to go to a doctor. I hope your next thread is not "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A DOCTOR". Despite medicinal practice being what it is, people need help when they are not strong enough for self healing. At this point there is no other option aside from medical attention. If I break my arm I am not going to sit in pain trying to heal it. I am going to the ER to get that shit set. Also, we do not have direct access to these medicines, so we need someone to obtain AND administer them. Don't forget some dosages are personalized. 
2. I agree with you on this, the Gods are the best to learn from. But again some of us are not advanced enough to do this. Now that does not mean we are not working on ourselves to do so. It just means we're not there yet.
Yeah knowledge is ours for the taking, but some aren't there yet. I definitely won't choose some mediocre job waiting til I get to that point. Nor should any one else. Telling someone not to go to university is bad advice and that decision should be left to an individual's own judgment, not yours.

On May 10, 2016, at 7:00 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Fake name, I really do not want to embarrass you, but if you continue with your attitude I will have to do so.
As soon  a I am home I can give a proper reply to this sham of uneducated gibberish you just spewed out.
On Wed, 11 May, 2016 at 1:00, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Since 2 persons who I shall not name here defended jew run colleges and called me a marxist, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and then tried to say that college is the only place you can learn to be a doctor etc. and I'm just an equality libertard marxist for saying a college degree is USELESS since EVEN MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE CAN GET INTO UNIVERSITIES NOW, I have these points to make.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

High horse?
Where do you all keep pulling these accusations of "egoism" from when YOU'RE the ones who act like the gods will teach us nothing and the only possible way to get smarter is to PAY JEWS in college?
HP Maxine joined MENSA and she never went to a formal school.
Wanna know why?BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY STUDIED AND LEARNED MANY THINGS FROM THE GODS.
All I'm getting from you 3 is disrespect, wild accusations of being a "egotistical marxist" and then you twist my words around and even put words in my mouth to try and turn this all around against me just for stating a FACT.
And so far all you've done is make personal attacks against me in total jew fashion no less.
Now I don't care about popularity or any of that nonsense, and I sure as fuck don't know where you're getting all this "oy vey, you're just an egomaniac." bullshit from but it seems clear to me you just want an excuse to make personal attacks.
Come to think of it you 3 always seem to discredit spirituality and astral knowledge with these antics.
Well consider this.In the time it takes to get a PhD you could spend the first 2 years opening your astral senses and the remaining 7 or so years learning from the gods on the astral and become far more powerful and knowledgeable than any so called "professor" in any field, and also take note that you would be able to attract wealth as well as manipulate the system to attract even more wealth and use it to wage war on the jews!
One of the high priests used his magic to win the lottery and then he wasn't heard from again after that because the jews tried to kill him!
If our magics can do that after a couple years of meditation and study then why is is so horrible to seek the knowledge of the gods through direct instruction?
Oh right, because then the jews can't take our money and indebt us for a degree that thanks to jewish "affirmative action" any literal RETARD can earn now!

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:04 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fake name, I really do not want to embarrass you, but if you continue with your attitude I will have to do so.
As soon  a I am home I can give a proper reply to this sham of uneducated gibberish you just spewed out.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Holy shit, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I will always value the understanding of physics, math, and environmental sciences over your garbage rhetoric any day. And I hope that others will as well. 
You're against getting a higher education? Have fun working at McDonalds or Walmart for the rest of your life while supporting multiple children. (Hopefully you don't reproduce). inb4 calling people who disagree with you joos. We're just not fucking stupid. 
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 8:00 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

true tread

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:19 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How is this POSSIBLY "passive aggressive"?Oh I agree, on one point. If you are in dire need of medical attention the hospital is the only choice if you can't fix it yourself.
However you have to remember that those doctors can also kill you and many have tried to kill me in the past and no surprise since most of these doctors are JEWS.
The last time I was in the hospital which will be the last time I EVER end up in a hospital, the doctors tried to trick me into saying something stupid so they could call me "insane" and throw me in a nuthouse.
These doctors ALWAYS look for an excuse to have you committed especially if you are intelligent enough to know what your problem already is and distrust them in any way shape or form.
Plus this was one week before my dedication and the greys were definitely influencing this asshole "doctor".
I went in for a diseased, festering mosquito bite dripping yellow puss and this asshole was trying to have me committed out of nowhere.It healed on it's own with peroxide and by purging as much fluid as possible but it looked way worse than it actually was and I had to make sure it wasn't venomous.

These doctors are just jews and jewish slaves trying to take your money and sell you drugs at the end of the day.
Also my dad quit seeing his doctor when they told him he had cancer but they also said "we need to give you a test first to see if you have it. it's $10k for the test.When he asked WHY they think he had cancer they just said "don't worry about that! just take the test!"Which of course is jewish doctor code for "GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS GOY!"
So my dad left and stopped seeing those jewish crooks.3 days later they sent him a very unconvincing letter saying "um...you definitely have cancer. Come back to take more tests!"
Turns out he does NOT have cancer because this was 5 years ago and he's in BETTER health now than he was then.My dad is in his mid 60's.
So yeah if you want to trust some jewish quack be my guest but if you are so fucked you need medical assistance in a hospital never forget that those "doctors" can easily become the worst enemy you ever had in your life at the drop of a hat!
NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN AND NEVER GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO FUCK YOU

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 11:22 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

This is actually helping the jewish cause. Your argument that is. College education IN EUROPE is NOTHING like in America. 
Granted, America's education system has been made TOTALLY obsolete by the jews. Keep in mind that America has the biggest population of jews on earth. 
In my opinion, a college education is essential if you want to get on in this world. The jews are the ones who want to take hold of all key professions in order to gain total control. Not to mention, almost ALL great discoveries, whether medical or technological. 
As Brother Fourthreich rightfully said, a doctor NEEDS a college education. I am not taking about psychology, which has been jewed now for over 120 years, I am talking about the likes of emergency medicine and trauma specialists. These jobs need higher education. Also, astrophysics and computer programming. 
Comparatively speaking, third level education in America is absolutely shit. All rubbish. Firstly, the jew purposefully made it expensive so that they are the only ones that have access to it (jews practically own all wealth in the USA). Secondly, it is the main medium used by them to indoctrinate dumb Gentile youths to their agendas, namely destroying in any way, Aryan Gentiles. 
All this megalomaniac crap must stop. It is an embarrassment. I think we should move on to more PRODUCTIVE conversations instead of, well, what you are doing. 

HAIL SATAN!
On 11 May 2016, at 16:55, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  High horse?
Where do you all keep pulling these accusations of "egoism" from when YOU'RE the ones who act like the gods will teach us nothing and the only possible way to get smarter is to PAY JEWS in college?
Wanna know why?BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY STUDIED AND LEARNED MANY THINGS FROM THE GODS.
All I'm getting from you 3 is disrespect, wild accusations of being a "egotistical marxist" and then you twist my words around and even put words in my mouth to try and turn this all around against me just for stating a FACT.
And so far all you've done is make personal attacks against me in total jew fashion no less.
Now I don't care about popularity or any of that nonsense, and I sure as fuck don't know where you're getting all this "oy vey, you're just an egomaniac." bullshit from but it seems clear to me you just want an excuse to make personal attacks.
Come to think of it you 3 always seem to discredit spirituality and astral knowledge with these antics.
Well consider this.In the time it takes to get a PhD you could spend the first 2 years opening your astral senses and the remaining 7 or so years learning from the gods on the astral and become far more powerful and knowledgeable than any so called "professor" in any field, and also take note that you would be able to attract wealth as well as manipulate the system to attract even more wealth and use it to wage war on the jews!
One of the high priests used his magic to win the lottery and then he wasn't heard from again after that because the jews tried to kill him!
If our magics can do that after a couple years of meditation and study then why is is so horrible to seek the knowledge of the gods through direct instruction?
Oh right, because then the jews can't take our money and indebt us for a degree that thanks to jewish "affirmative action" any literal RETARD can earn now!

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:04 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

"2. I agree with you on this, the Gods are the best to learn from. But again some of us are not advanced enough to do this. Now that does not mean we are not working on ourselves to do so. It just means we're not there yet."

Some thing doctors do, ie vaccinations, ADHD medications, yeah sure jewed up no argument there.

But you get yourself into a situation where you are bleeding out or having a heart attack or have high (or low) blood sugar due to uncontrolled diabetes and you had better hope there is a doctor around!

Not only this but doctors are not the only healers in this world. As stated on the previous thread (why another has been started is beyond me but anyway) I am studying traditional Chinese Medicine which in my opinion is far greater at healing than western medicine in the case of chronic diseases and those things that doctor still do not understand. When I am finished I will be a kind of doctor.. not in the traditional sense but even more of the traditional sense if you catch my drift.

And I have learnt much from the Gods.. they have allowed me to understand this ancient healing art beyond my classmates beyond my lecturer's understanding in many aspects but I never EVER would have gained that understanding without being in the information heavy environment of the University which

- is not jew owned, run or funded (I've looked into it)

- has not lead me to have any contact with any jewish lecturers, stupid or annoying ones maybe but I have also been around some very knowledgeable and useful people too, an sometimes it is chance conversations with them that others don't get which have opened the door for deeper understanding beyond what most people could ever hope to achieve in their entire degree or career.

This is how the Gods work, this is their modus operandi more often than not and direct instruction would take up huge amounts of their time and energy... they help those who help themselves.

And before you tell me that surely I could have learned these same things from the Internet or books, know that it is illegal to practice these things without a degree in most countries and for doing so you risk JAIL and we are law abiding.

Another point also which I forgot to mention prior to now is that every SS hopes or expresses hope to someday become rulers of this earth for the good of mankind yet so few are in any position to do so - how does one hope to achieve such rulership without first being inside the organisations and institutions that produce leadership in our society and then Satanically OWNING them, since we represent in ourselves the greatest, most powerful and beautiful being in the universe!

This blind defense of one's own laziness through bad logic and substanceless acjewsations is a dangerous attitude that is far from being in alignment with the Gods and if for a second you relinquish your own selfish regard and actually ask Satan in ritual or however you respectfully approach Him, you may find the answer to be very different.

Education has many good sides but price you pay working like slave in companies or to always be under some jew who have bether position than you because he is a jew, is hard.Learn to cook, make home made cosmetics, grow flowers, and so one and then this transform to bussines.

-------- Original message --------
From: "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 11/05/2016 17:55 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The other reason not to go to JEWniversity: THE GODS ARE FAR BETTER TEACHERS

High holrse?

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:04 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

That high priest who won the lotto was never heard of as he betrayed the Joy of Satan and Satan himself, get your stuff right. This was long before you came.
Secondly non of us called you an egoistical Marxist and you puruse to claim we do which is bullshit. The most I said us you let ego play into your arguments.
factfakt/<[/IMG]<[/IMG]noun[/[/IMG][*]a thing that is known or proved to be true.</li></ol>You have not PROVED your "fact" as we said, you just take your OPINION and called it fact.
"t seems clear to me you just want an excuse to make personal attacks" hence why us three made an entire new thread with the sole purpose of bashing members who according to you "KNOW WHO THEY ARE" if that's your logic, you need to fix some things.Again, your ego is kicking in and you believe you are getting "disrespect"....I'm sorry but do you in any stretch of imagination believe you deserve respect considering your flaming attitude towards us?
We discredit spiritual knowledge? We have been using it long before you came.The gods will guide you in meditation, in life and will teach you in regards to spirituality, but unless you have some sort of high importance like Tesla and high ranking Nazis did, they will not be a school for you. FYI, my astral senses are quite open, and it did not take two years. From my astrology, my astral communication is quite good so it took me less time, for others it could take weeks and other it could take years. This is not some shit where you ask your GD " show me how to get rich"The fact you're having a hard time in debt does not mean you apply your case to everyone in the world. For example, in Germany, college is free.If you think any retard can get a degree, search up "hpat PDF" and see if you can solve se of its questions, cause if you can't then it must mean you are retarded because as you said, any retard can do it. That is the test required to do Medicine in Ireland and it is one of the hardest tests you can sit.
But touché for proving everything I said about you in my previous reply.Hail Wotan! Amon Ra! Hail Horus!  Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil! Long live National Socialism!
-fourtheich666 http://fourthreich666.com http://fourthreich666.com/naziarchive
On Wed, 11 May, 2016 at 16:55, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   High horse?

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I'm not usually one to step in on things like this..but can feel the infighting beginning. Both of you have good points on the argument, but it is redundant..The Jews STILL control the colleges and hospitals,but we still sometimes need these places..so why argue about it. Don't argue uselessly,work to fix the core problem! Which is! *GASP* . Jews. Im not on either side of this argument, just don't want to read you two ripping each other apart for a mostly redundant argument. Only once the Jews have been destroyed can this be fixed properly. All we can do as of now is argue,which accomplishes exactly jack fucking shit,and wastes a lot of time that could be spent much better. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Fake name, I really do not want to embarrass you, but if you continue with your attitude I will have to do so.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Fake name, Maxine got a degree (college major) in Psychology. So yes, she DID go to a formal school. Sorry bud.

Fake name, and here is more delusional, made up bs in your post. Fourth Reich pointed them out but I'd like to touch on two things. 
One, there's that high priest thing. Now if jews didn't try to kill him then where did you get this from? This and other statements you've made like it sound like xian blame shifting to me and it just needs to stop. 
Two, saying we discredit spirituality. I hope I mistook that and I am not included in your "you 3" statement, because I hardly post so there's no way you can gather that I "always discredit spirituality and astral knowledge". Just more bs to try to make it appear like we are some oy vey jews with zero credibility. Seems to be your tactic when met with opposition

On May 11, 2016, at 3:49 PM, Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

That high priest who won the lotto was never heard of as he betrayed the Joy of Satan and Satan himself, get your stuff right. This was long before you came.
Secondly non of us called you an egoistical Marxist and you puruse to claim we do which is bullshit. The most I said us you let ego play into your arguments.
factfakt/<[/IMG]<[/IMG]noun[/[/IMG][*]a thing that is known or proved to be true.</li></ol>You have not PROVED your "fact" as we said, you just take your OPINION and called it fact.
"t seems clear to me you just want an excuse to make personal attacks" hence why us three made an entire new thread with the sole purpose of bashing members who according to you "KNOW WHO THEY ARE" if that's your logic, you need to fix some things.Again, your ego is kicking in and you believe you are getting "disrespect"....I'm sorry but do you in any stretch of imagination believe you deserve respect considering your flaming attitude towards us?
We discredit spiritual knowledge? We have been using it long before you came.The gods will guide you in meditation, in life and will teach you in regards to spirituality, but unless you have some sort of high importance like Tesla and high ranking Nazis did, they will not be a school for you. FYI, my astral senses are quite open, and it did not take two years. From my astrology, my astral communication is quite good so it took me less time, for others it could take weeks and other it could take years. This is not some shit where you ask your GD " show me how to get rich"The fact you're having a hard time in debt does not mean you apply your case to everyone in the world. For example, in Germany, college is free.If you think any retard can get a degree, search up "hpat PDF" and see if you can solve se of its questions, cause if you can't then it must mean you are retarded because as you said, any retard can do it. That is the test required to do Medicine in Ireland and it is one of the hardest tests you can sit.
But touché for proving everything I said about you in my previous reply.Hail Wotan! Amon Ra! Hail Horus!  Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil! Long live National Socialism!
-fourtheich666 http://fourthreich666.com http://fourthreich666.com/naziarchive
  High horse?

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:04 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

You do not need to educate yourself to become a future pagan presidend. This job will fill those soulf who are born for that task. But you can take over power from jews opening smal business. And after that make a war agains jews so that they fall. And those our business will replace jewish big ones. Also those who are educated can take over some big companies in time of war agains jews. Take they money power and you will take they power.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Emma Greylake servantoflordsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 11/05/2016 17:21 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The other reason not to go to JEWniversity: THE GODS ARE FAR BETTER TEACHERS

I'm not usually one to step in on things like this..but can feel the infighting beginning. Both of you have good points on the argument, but it is redundant..The Jews STILL control the colleges and hospitals,but we still sometimes need these places..so why argue about it. Don't argue uselessly,work to fix the core problem! Which is! *GASP* . Jews. Im not on either side of this argument, just don't want to read you two ripping each other apart for a mostly redundant argument. Only once the Jews have been destroyed can this be fixed properly. All we can do as of now is argue,which accomplishes exactly jack fucking shit,and wastes a lot of time that could be spent much better. 

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Not everyone is going to be a Pagan president tho... there would only be very few doing that job. So that doesn't apply to the vast majority.

Are you a Pisces?

On May 11, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Emma Greylake servantoflordsatan@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back