Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The organization Brotherhood of Satan.

shadow_hitman88

Greetings everyone,

I am not new to this group or the JoS ministries but I am familiar with most of it. I have seen this website from the time it was a seed and turned into a beautiful flower or whatever you wish to call it.

I decided it was time for me to come back. Funny how I keep returning to this place.

But anyway. I wanted to share with you some experiences I have had within an organization called the Brotherhood of Satan. I am not sure how many of you may be aware of this but as I was a part of this org. I got an insight into how it really is. It is corrupted and full of error. They claim to be the Illuminati and the owner claims to be descended from Freemasons and Knight Templars. It seems like the information is boggled and corrupted. But I expected that due to its ties to saying they believe that Satan's race is from the Hebrews. One thing I can say from experience, it is a place full of confusion! Members are confused, they are no better than those Christians fundamentalist when it comes to preaching AT its members like a Christian church. The co-creator of the group, certainly did not like the fact I did not become one of his followers and believe everything he said, in fact he deliberately back stabbed me, although this is no place to whine about it but just showing you how right you are with all of this bullshit going on.

What can I say. The Joy of Satan is the most HATED group I have ever known. Although I dont agree with everything on the website but, I can assure you it makes much more sense than the other crap I have came across on the web.

There was two other people making statements on this org before. One was a troll of a kike run fake org trying to cause pointless fighting. The other was a member of their org and stated the same you have. However....whatever.
    Outside of who says what from my personal experience of looking into this group I simply cannot believe the claims of them being descended from some shadow bloodline order of all powerful and knowing groups with super secret occult knowledge and if you only pay them 66.6 bucks you can join too.   The reason I don't believe is in the evidence they put forth in their infomation as it is all very mainstream and watered down stuff, everyone already knows.  Their real sources are Hall, general Theosophy, Pike, Gardner, Crowley general wiccan source material.etc  It defeats their own claims on the spot.  I also don't believe this character has been a HP since he was 13 years old either. I also cannot not buy his claims to be from some rich powerful illuminati family when he makes his Utube vids sitting in the den of his average working class home.   Beyond that I don't really care. From: shadow_hitman88 <shadow_hitman88@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:53:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The organization Brotherhood of Satan.

Greetings everyone,

I am not new to this group or the JoS ministries but I am familiar with most of it. I have seen this website from the time it was a seed and turned into a beautiful flower or whatever you wish to call it.

I decided it was time for me to come back. Funny how I keep returning to this place.

But anyway. I wanted to share with you some experiences I have had within an organization called the Brotherhood of Satan. I am not sure how many of you may be aware of this but as I was a part of this org. I got an insight into how it really is. It is corrupted and full of error. They claim to be the Illuminati and the owner claims to be descended from Freemasons and Knight Templars. It seems like the information is boggled and corrupted. But I expected that due to its ties to saying they believe that Satan's race is from the Hebrews. One thing I can say from experience, it is a place full of confusion! Members are confused, they are no better than those Christians fundamentalist when it comes to preaching AT its members like a Christian church. The co-creator of the group, certainly did not like the fact I did not become one of his followers and believe everything he said, in fact he deliberately back stabbed me, although this is no place to whine about it but just showing you how right you are with all of this bullshit going on.

What can I say. The Joy of Satan is the most HATED group I have ever known. Although I dont agree with everything on the website but, I can assure you it makes much more sense than the other crap I have came across on the web.

The reason why I brought it up because I use to be in it and I am glad to have left it. I was delusional at first and I ended up falling for the trap of paying 66.60 but now its 106.6 to join their org.  I am not surprised for their actions previous members you stated. They try to infiltrate every group and recruit them and pretend to be whatever. 
8 years ago I made a dedication to Father Satan, but I have never broken my oath or dedication but I did go out of my way to explore get insight to other places for informational purpose. And I am going to be straight out honest with you. I dont lie. These other places I explored that has claims of some secret knowledge and so on, are full of shit because I never progressed they always taught to rely on some outside that usually involved christianity, jewish,etc. tainted path or whatever. And there is ALWAYS some damn limitation!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The organization Brotherhood of Satan.

There was two other people making statements on this org before. One was a troll of a kike run fake org trying to cause pointless fighting. The other was a member of their org and stated the same you have. However....whatever.
    Outside of who says what from my personal experience of looking into this group I simply cannot believe the claims of them being descended from some shadow bloodline order of all powerful and knowing groups with super secret occult knowledge and if you only pay them 66.6 bucks you can join too.   The reason I don't believe is in the evidence they put forth in their infomation as it is all very mainstream and watered down stuff, everyone already knows.  Their real sources are Hall, general Theosophy, Pike, Gardner, Crowley general wiccan source material.etc  It defeats their own claims on the spot.  I also don't believe this character has been a HP since he was 13 years old either. I also cannot not buy his claims to be from some rich powerful illuminati family when he makes his Utube vids sitting in the den of his average working class home.   Beyond that I don't really care. From: shadow_hitman88 <shadow_hitman88@...

Greetings everyone,

I have only read through the brotherhood of Satan stuff very briefly in the past. Whereas they do seem to have certain things right, such as acknowledging the fact that Satan is an Ancient God and NOT a xian invention or an "archetype", it is just like HP Mageson already said. They lack true and deep Knowledge of the Occult. Their magick is mostly a mixture of wiccan style prop magick and that "the secret" stuff that is the most basic of all basic concepts. They are also as far as I know unaware of how to further Advance the Soul through Power Meditation which is vital to all True Occult practices.

The illuminati is also of the kikes, NOT of Satan. It was created by the kikes as a Trojan Horse within the Occult movement. And if they really try to claim that kikes are of Satan, then there is your answer right there. Satan Himself has made it more than crystal clear that the kikes are NOT His people and that they are the cosmic enemies. They have never been and will never be a part of Satan's People. Satan is the Creator God of the Gentiles and despises kikes. The kikes themselves know this.

The reality is that any Occult/"Satanic" organization that allows kikes in at any level will eventually be rotted out from the inside. Their sole purpose is to destroy and desecrate True Knowledge and they are programmed to do this whether they do it consciously or unconsciously. Kikes are like a cancer that slowly destroys any body which it infests from the inside out unless it is discovered early and eradicated OR prevented entirely from the very start.

The JoS takes the prevention stance. We do not allow kikes in at any level or for any reason.

That is why the JoS is hated, because we know this and we take the hard line against the kikes. People cannot handle the fact that we are not politically correct kiss asses. We say what Satan says and we DO NOT sugar coat it in any way. We are not here to spare anyones feelings. If someone disagrees with what the JoS says, then they disagree with Satan Himself, its as simple as that, and the reason for this is that the info on the JoS comes from Satan Himself. People can hate all they want, but it wont change the Truth. The Truth will always irk certain people.

But there is no point in pondering over these organizations. Either they will come to realize the Truth, or they will not. The JoS never sets out to attack and malign other Satanic organizations despite how many of them have maligned us. We have better things to do such as working towards the destruction of the enemies of Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Outside of who says what from my personal experience of looking into this group I simply cannot believe the claims of them being descended from some shadow bloodline order of all powerful and knowing groups with super secret occult knowledge and if you only pay them 66.6 bucks you can join too.

The reason I don't believe is in the evidence they put forth in their infomation as it is all very mainstream and watered down stuff, everyone already knows.  Their real sources are Hall, general Theosophy, Pike, Gardner, Crowley general wiccan source material.etc  It defeats their own claims on the spot.  I also don't believe this character has been a HP since he was 13 years old either. I also cannot not buy his claims to be from some rich powerful illuminati family when he makes his Utube vids sitting in the den of his average working class home.

Beyond that I don't really care.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Greetings everyone,

But anyway. I wanted to share with you some experiences I have had within an organization called the Brotherhood of Satan. I am not sure how many of you may be aware of this but as I was a part of this org. I got an insight into how it really is. It is corrupted and full of error. They claim to be the Illuminati and the owner claims to be descended from Freemasons and Knight Templars. It seems like the information is boggled and corrupted. But I expected that due to its ties to saying they believe that Satan's race is from the Hebrews. One thing I can say from experience, it is a place full of confusion! Members are confused, they are no better than those Christians fundamentalist when it comes to preaching AT its members like a Christian church. The co-creator of the group, certainly did not like the fact I did not become one of his followers and believe everything he said, in fact he deliberately back stabbed me, although this is no place to whine
about it but just showing you how right you are with all of this bullshit going on.

<td val[/IMG]I get it H P Rassi,give a kike an inch they will take a mile,and need to be stopped at all cost.That is just one more reason I have the utmost respect for all of our clergy,the always put principles before personalities,and that as it should be.I even like it when I am corrected,it just shows they really care about us,and mostly stand up strong on behalf of our precious God Satan.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/24/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The organization Brotherhood of Satan.
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2011, 4:40 PM

I have only read through the brotherhood of Satan stuff very briefly in the past. Whereas they do seem to have certain things right, such as acknowledging the fact that Satan is an Ancient God and NOT a xian invention or an "archetype", it is just like HP Mageson already said. They lack true and deep Knowledge of the Occult. Their magick is mostly a mixture of wiccan style prop magick and that "the secret" stuff that is the most basic of all basic concepts. They are also as far as I know unaware of how to further Advance the Soul through Power Meditation which is vital to all True Occult practices.

The illuminati is also of the kikes, NOT of Satan. It was created by the kikes as a Trojan Horse within the Occult movement. And if they really try to claim that kikes are of Satan, then there is your answer right there. Satan Himself has made it more than crystal clear that the kikes are NOT His people and that they are the cosmic enemies. They have never been and will never be a part of Satan's People. Satan is the Creator God of the Gentiles and despises kikes. The kikes themselves know this.

The reality is that any Occult/"Satanic" organization that allows kikes in at any level will eventually be rotted out from the inside. Their sole purpose is to destroy and desecrate True Knowledge and they are programmed to do this whether they do it consciously or unconsciously. Kikes are like a cancer that slowly destroys any body which it infests from the inside out unless it is discovered early and eradicated OR prevented entirely from the very start.

The JoS takes the prevention stance. We do not allow kikes in at any level or for any reason.

That is why the JoS is hated, because we know this and we take the hard line against the kikes. People cannot handle the fact that we are not politically correct kiss asses. We say what Satan says and we DO NOT sugar coat it in any way. We are not here to spare anyones feelings. If someone disagrees with what the JoS says, then they disagree with Satan Himself, its as simple as that, and the reason for this is that the info on the JoS comes from Satan Himself. People can hate all they want, but it wont change the Truth. The Truth will always irk certain people.

But there is no point in pondering over these organizations. Either they will come to realize the Truth, or they will not. The JoS never sets out to attack and malign other Satanic organizations despite how many of them have maligned us. We have better things to do such as working towards the destruction of the enemies of Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Outside of who says what from my personal experience of looking into this group I simply cannot believe the claims of them being descended from some shadow bloodline order of all powerful and knowing groups with super secret occult knowledge and if you only pay them 66.6 bucks you can join too.

The reason I don't believe is in the evidence they put forth in their infomation as it is all very mainstream and watered down stuff, everyone already knows.  Their real sources are Hall, general Theosophy, Pike, Gardner, Crowley general wiccan source material.etc  It defeats their own claims on the spot.  I also don't believe this character has been a HP since he was 13 years old either. I also cannot not buy his claims to be from some rich powerful illuminati family when he makes his Utube vids sitting in the den of his average working class home.

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings everyone,

But anyway. I wanted to share with you some experiences I have had within an organization called the Brotherhood of Satan. I am not sure how many of you may be aware of this but as I was a part of this org. I got an insight into how it really is. It is corrupted and full of error. They claim to be the Illuminati and the owner claims to be descended from Freemasons and Knight Templars. It seems like the information is boggled and corrupted. But I expected that due to its ties to saying they believe that Satan's race is from the Hebrews. One thing I can say from experience, it is a place full of confusion! Members are confused, they are no better than those Christians fundamentalist when it comes to preaching AT its members like a Christian church. The co-creator of the group, certainly did not like the fact I did not become one of his followers and believe everything he said, in fact he deliberately back stabbed me, although this is no place to whine
about it but just showing you how right you are with all of this bullshit going on.

[/TD]

The kike-friendly "Satanic" organizations that bash us barely last for one year or get over 100 members. A physical fact, Satan always punishes those who go against his will, everybody knows that. This would explain why all those kike supporters get lost in time while JoS stands and becomes popular and are still alive despite all those attacks, death threats and slander they get. If Satan was against us as some of them claim then it wouldn't be hard for the organization to close and one or more clergy members to be dead, it's actually very hard for such a slandered, attacked and persecuted org to last for more than 8 years without Satan's protection. The physical facts are not on their side at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I get it H P Rassi,give a kike an inch they will take a mile,and need to be stopped at all cost.That is just one more reason I have the utmost respect for all of our clergy,the always put principles before personalities,and that as it should be.I even like it when I am corrected,it just shows they really care about us,and mostly stand up strong on behalf of our precious God Satan.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/24/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, September 24, 2011, 4:40 PM

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Greetings everyone,

I agree. I was using an already made ouija board (self made), I was told that the qlippoth and the kabalah are stolen no doubt about it both are perverted.

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:00 AM

Oh and you also can see that in all these scams they always involve the kikes and their BS like you said the group thought the kikes were the chosen people, well they are but they are jewhova's not Satan's. Kike kabala, kike qlipoth and blasphemies against our Gods e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

That should be obvious, you see in many online sites which scam people they all brag about how they have revolutionary technology e.t.c. and costs a shitload of dollars to get their "products". While real sites don't brag about it at all, they give what they want to give for free or cheap. This always follows the same pattern. Secret
knowledge=secret scam.

Now there's some knowledge that Satan still wants to keep secret because of enemy control, but you can ask Him and He may give it to you. But every kind of knowledge that is allowed is posted in the JoS site for free, it's more than enough you to get you over the basics so you can contact Satan so He can reveal you His knowledge if he finds you ready or trustable. Actually that's the reason you should establish a relationship with Satan, outsiders of course don't know shit even if they claim to have secret knowledge. Satan also confirms to us that everything in the JoS site except for some things yet to be updated is the truth, so you can ask him about the things you don't agree with. I did that too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Heath Humberson <shadow_hitman88@ wrote:

The reason why I brought it up because I use to be in it and I am glad to have left it. I was delusional at first and I ended up falling for the trap of paying 66.60 but now its 106.6 to join their org.  I am not surprised for their actions previous members you stated. They try to infiltrate every group and recruit them and pretend to be whatever. 

8 years ago I made a dedication to Father Satan, but I have never broken my oath or dedication but I did go out of my way to explore get insight to other places for informational purpose. And I am going to be straight out honest with you. I dont lie. These other places I explored that has claims of some secret knowledge and so on, are full of shit because I never progressed they always taught to rely on some outside that usually involved christianity, jewish,etc. tainted path or whatever. And there is ALWAYS some damn limitation!

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The organization Brotherhood of Satan.

Greetings everyone,

But anyway. I wanted to share with you some experiences I have had within an organization called the Brotherhood of Satan. I am not sure how many of you may be aware of this but as I was a part of this org. I got an insight into how it really is. It is corrupted and full of error. They claim to be the Illuminati and the owner claims to be descended from Freemasons and Knight Templars. It seems like the information is boggled and corrupted. But I expected that due to its ties to saying they believe that Satan's race is from the Hebrews. One thing I can say from experience, it is a place full of confusion! Members are
confused, they are no better than those Christians fundamentalist when it comes to preaching AT its members like a Christian church. The co-creator of the group, certainly did not like the fact I did not become one of his followers and believe everything he said, in fact he deliberately back stabbed me, although this is no place to whine about it but just showing you how right you are with all of this bullshit going on.

I agree. One thing I always admired about the Joy of Satan is the honesty. I hate when people sugar coat things. Essentially that is something I always look for in a person. There is not a lot of people who can do this, they beat around the bush or like you said, "sugar coat" things.  As far as jews go, well I am learning something very important about jews and tainted things. Is that a jew will always want to be a jew to remain "god's chosen" and then and when they are exiled or excommunicated (the same goes for christianity and islam), they still cling to it and find some way to keep it alive in them. I suppose that is the reason for different sects. I can say this much, it is annoying as fuck. And the funny part is they all point fingers at each other. Wouldnt that ultimately mean they are divided against themselves ? And then we have all these people preaching the tolerance of all "faiths", so I began to understand why people are preaching unconditional love, and karma, the law of three, etc. what happens as I see it , it allows room and existence for enemy religions who want to destroy the human spirit and keep one under their thumb. Yes at one point i believed like this, but I had a serious wake up call to whats going on around me. I honestly feel that Father Satan has never left my side when I was away from the path so long.  Lately all I can think about is Enki/Satan and I started to remember all the things he had done for me and showing me.

So now I am willing to use all my past experiences and all my past knowledge of my time "away" and use it  to do some work for Spiritual Satanism.
If there is any lesson in all of this.... is to trust your instincts, do not ignore them. I find much pleas

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:40 AM

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Greetings everyone,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back