Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Lost Book of Enki O.o................ help

somthing90

I am sooooo confused on the book The Lost Book of Enki............. can some 1 explain it to me because from my understanding its saying Enki is a alien O.O and i hope thats not true :( if it is i dont know wat to do with my life :(

That's right. That is the answer. Enki is the creator of humanity, God of Gods and The Bearer of Light. He along with a handful of Gods rebelled at other enemy Gods when the decision was made to wipe us all out.It is because of His Will that we are here today. May I ask why you don't wish to realize that Satan is a Nordic Extraterrestrial?

Eh.. Well it is kind of weird to think of a god as an ALIEN, most common stereotypes of aliens that they would be weird and green looking or some thing and would like kidnap people and stuff. lol.   So for me it is kind of difficult to grasp that, where I feel like a god came from no where you know? Just some thing I feel is unexpected.   I think that is what they thought but I am not sure...? (So ..... sleepy I should probably not post this.)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:47:35 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: The Lost Book of Enki o_O................ help

That's right. That is the answer. Enki is the creator of humanity, God of Gods and The Bearer of Light. He along with a handful of Gods rebelled at other enemy Gods when the decision was made to wipe us all out.It is because of His Will that we are here today. May I ask why you don't wish to realize that Satan is a Nordic Extraterrestrial?

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:
Eh.. Well it is kind of weird to think of a god as an ALIEN, most common stereotypes of aliens that they would be weird and green looking or some thing and would like kidnap people and stuff. lol.

So for me it is kind of difficult to grasp that, where I feel like a god came from no where you know? Just some thing I feel is unexpected.

I think that is what they thought but I am not sure...? (So ..... sleepy I should probably not post this.)

Cat Fish that exactly wat i was thinking

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:
Eh.. Well it is kind of weird to think of a god as an ALIEN, most common stereotypes of aliens that they would be weird and green looking or some thing and would like kidnap people and stuff. lol.

So for me it is kind of difficult to grasp that, where I feel like a god came from no where you know? Just some thing I feel is unexpected.

I think that is what they thought but I am not sure...? (So ..... sleepy I should probably not post this.)

yeah thats wat i was thinking! lol.... So Enki is sorta a alien.... oh ok does kinda didnt expect that! But i still o my life to him so i will believe that even though its hard for me to understand. soo aphilous that exactly wat i was thinking

Yes Father is technically an Alien, all the Gods are.

We are too actually, we were created through gene splicing, Humans are not actually a Native species to this planet, Despite adapting to it and calling it our home.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somthing90" <somthing90@... wrote:

I am sooooo confused on the book The Lost Book of Enki............. can some 1 explain it to me because from my understanding its saying Enki is a alien O.O and i hope thats not true :( if it is i dont know wat to do with my life :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back