Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The libertardism in the JEWnited states is just fucking ridiculous.

angryshaman666

Normally you would think seriously what the actual FUCK kind of moron would make the claim that even DOGS are racist but in this insane asylum of the JEWSSA run entirely by the inmates, insane, outlandish and just plain LUDICROUS stories like this that would normally be considered satire are in fact becoming more and more prevalent throughout the JEWnited states of MUH ISRAEL press!

What to do if your dog seems racist  Seriously jews? SERIOUSLY?
The world is falling apart because of jewish subversion and war crimes and THIS ridiculous nonsense is what gets published?

THIS is what the media claims is the most important issue?
They claim this is the issue when we have illegal muslim RAPEfugees running around all over Europe and YES even right here in the JEWnited states as I personally experienced last week when some raghead was giving me the "I want to kill this white long haired man" face?!

Seriously these fucking jew funded and brainwashed mud savages are running around raping everyone to death and these libertards are bitching about THIS?!

I think this country's average IQ went from retarded to PROFOUNDLY MENTALLY FUCKING RETARDED if anyone takes this shit seriously.

I cant even find words to describe this politically correct libertard bullshit!

First they say BABIES are racist and now DOGS!?

WHO FUCKING WRITES THIS SHIT!?
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/ ... rchant.gif  http://renegadetribune.com/wp-content/u ... 641762.jpg

Oh. Well that explains EVERYTHING.
THANKS JEWS.
FUCK THE LIBERTARDS AND FUCK THEIR JEWISH HANDLERS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

HAHAHAHAHA Angry Shaman I just posted a rant about this kind of crap too! I'm with you brother!
Hail Satan!

LOL I can see why! And people always look so offended and give me such dirty looks when I so much as use the WORD retarded to describe people who promote this kind of shit!

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:00 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA Angry Shaman I just posted a rant about this kind of crap too! I'm with you brother!
Hail Satan!

I don't know which is worse, the people calling everything racist, or the damn feminists plaguing society with their anti free speech bullshit. PC culture is fucking communism and it's going to kill everything the founding fathers stood for.

lol I feel the same way and cant believe how people buy the BS of xians / chirstians. of course the politics you always hear the president should be a Christian and go to church with good values and bow down on he's knee's everyday when he wakes in the morning and these are the ones who get in offices too.   Never will you hear of a Pagan president or atheist even. and Christians have the nerve to say this country was founded on Christian values yet they don't realize the founding fathers were pagan and moved here to be free from the church's control only later did the church move and start taking over the country. Its obvious how brainwashed the Xian's are. and when Isis attacked france I heard on our work radio that Christians aren't about murder but love but yet that's who there whole foundation of a religion got started. I heard that on the radio and was about to explode inside.

Good day .howe r u.what is the best way to speak to satan 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 20 Feb, 2016 at 21:33, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Normally you would think seriously what the actual FUCK kind of moron would make the claim that even DOGS are racist but in this insane asylum of the JEWSSA run entirely by the inmates, insane, outlandish and just plain LUDICROUS stories like this that would normally be considered satire are in fact becoming more and more prevalent throughout the JEWnited states of MUH ISRAEL press!

What to do if your dog seems racist  Seriously jews? SERIOUSLY?
The world is falling apart because of jewish subversion and war crimes and THIS ridiculous nonsense is what gets published?

THIS is what the media claims is the most important issue?
They claim this is the issue when we have illegal muslim RAPEfugees running around all over Europe and YES even right here in the JEWnited states as I personally experienced last week when some raghead was giving me the "I want to kill this white long haired man" face?!

Seriously these fucking jew funded and brainwashed mud savages are running around raping everyone to death and these libertards are bitching about THIS?!

I think this country's average IQ went from retarded to PROFOUNDLY MENTALLY FUCKING RETARDED if anyone takes this shit seriously.

I cant even find words to describe this politically correct libertard bullshit!

First they say BABIES are racist and now DOGS!?

WHO FUCKING WRITES THIS SHIT!?
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/ ... rchant.gif  http://renegadetribune.com/wp-content/u ... 641762.jpg

Oh. Well that explains EVERYTHING.
THANKS JEWS.
FUCK THE LIBERTARDS AND FUCK THEIR JEWISH HANDLERS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

There is reason to be be mad because at the very end. The truth shall come to light. The darkness shall be lit up from the morning star. AND NOT I repeat AND NOT the son of the morning star.

oh and don't even get me started on xians! Those idiots think this country was founded on xian bullshit even though the founding fathers hated the church so much they fought the revolutionary war and made their own country to get the fuck AWAY from the church and england!The treaty of tripoli CLEARLY states America is in no way founded on the christian "religion" and all the founding fathers without exception have been quoted bashing christianity on numerous occasions!Then these xian retards say "then why does the dollar bill and pledge of allegiance say 'one nation under god'?" and these retards have never even HEARD of the constitution or separation of church and state or the fact that "under JEWhova" was added by jews in the 1950's!

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:03 AM, "davidfreeze86@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

lol I feel the same way and cant believe how people buy the BS of xians / chirstians. of course the politics you always hear the president should be a Christian and go to church with good values and bow down on he's knee's everyday when he wakes in the morning and these are the ones who get in offices too.   Never will you hear of a Pagan president or atheist even. and Christians have the nerve to say this country was founded on Christian values yet they don't realize the founding fathers were pagan and moved here to be free from the church's control only later did the church move and start taking over the country. Its obvious how brainwashed the Xian's are. and when Isis attacked france I heard on our work radio that Christians aren't about murder but love but yet that's who there whole foundation of a religion got started. I heard that on the radio and was about to explode inside.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back