Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Italian State: A proof Christianity DID NOT unite Gentiles in the Middle Ages

Nimrod33

How many times have you guys heard from Xtians that "ChRiStIaNiTy UnItEd EuRoPe"? This phrase comes of course by a bunch of illiterates who knows nothing of history that is not written by the "victors". Europe in the Middle Ages was NOT a single state. And by the time all of its people were forced by death threats to embrace this false religion, Christianity was already split in Catholicism and Orthodoxy. And long before that Xianity was in conflict with various heresies such as Arianism.

Now, let's see the biggest example of Xians being "united": the Italian peninsula in the Middle Ages:
View attachment Italy_in_1499.png

As you can see, Italy was split into various smaller states in the Dark Ages. During the Pagan Roman Period on the other hand, Italy was being united into a single state and would've united Europe if it weren't for the Jews and their Xtian Golem. And the worst part is that Italians at that time had no sovereignty at all: they were vassals of either the Jewish Papacy or some outside crowns.

Contrary to a popular belief that is constantly promoted by charlatan Craptholics, Xianity was never intended to be the religion of the Italian State and Italy was never meant to be a Papal Theocracy. As some conspiratards pointed out, the tricolore flag and the Anthem are both Masonic. The tricolore is a Masonic symbol that represents the two columns of Hercules (i.e. Ida and Pingala). Despite this, there are many shills who are still attempting to xianize the state, just like evangelicals lie about the Founding Fathers in America.

Of course, there are also many independentists that attempts to rewrite the history of the Risorgimento in order to split Italy again. The Jews tell the independentists that, because the Mille were led by Freemasons such as Giuseppe Garibaldi, then the Italian State is "evil" and a "Rothschild scam". All of this is also based on unfounded lies, such as slanders against the heroes who united the country and freed us from the Jewish Papacy, like whining that they supposedly "genocided" some pedophile priest (but let's not criticize all of the shit their "heroes" did in two milleniums). Another lies independentists believe is that under their tyrant monarchs they had "a better economy" despite the fact that Xianity preaches poverty for everyone excepts the Higher Class (just like Communism).

They are also so desperate to quote the "letter" from Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini, ignoring that this is a forgery.

Since independentists from Catalonia and Scotland have been exposed as Soros' puppets, I have no doubt that behind all Indenpendentist movements in Italy there are the Jews, including the one who feels "nostalgia" of the Bourbouns, or the ones who misses the old Lega and despises the one led nowadays by Salvini. Jews in Italy also have a similar tendency of "race-baiting" White Italians to hate each other, using "Polentoni" for Northerns Italians and Teorroni for the Southerns in order to divide them.

As for Garibaldi and other heroes of the Risorgimento, even if they did some supposed crimes that xtians accuse them, it is very likely that most of it is nothing more than slander from frustrated Craptholics. No different as some Judeo-Islamic in Turkey slander Ataturk (as some Turkish SS pointed out in an old post).

Let's not forget that the Fascists, despite being forced to embrace Xianity, still recognized the achievements by the Risorgimento. And even refused to remove the statue of Giordano Bruno that was put by them. And the Third Reich openly recognized Italy as a State.

Therefore, next time some Christard claims that his cult would "unite whites" use what I said in the article and prove them wrong. Add some of your own knowledge if you can.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!

Similarly, the Greek people have suffered tremendously under xianity. The lie of xianity first started spreading in Hellenic soil, while the early xian emperors (4th-6th centuries) killed millions of Greeks and destroyed hundreds of temples and libraries. The "Hagia Sophia" that Greeks like to brag about, was actually built by Justinian as a way to ask "gawd" for forgiveness after butchering 30.000 Greeks. That was just the beginning, as the 7th-15th centuries were full of clashes with Islam and with Catholic powers in the West. Then we also had Islam for 4 centuries, even 5 in certain places. It's no wonder that the Greek population today is only 10 million. And keep in mind that the term "Hellene" was banned for 1500 years. Modern Greece is full of leftists, while many xians here think like communists (Orthodox xianity is closer to communism, while Catholicism is closer to capitalism).

Similarly, the Greek people have suffered tremendously under xianity. The lie of xianity first started spreading in Hellenic soil, while the early xian emperors (4th-6th centuries) killed millions of Greeks and destroyed hundreds of temples and libraries. The "Hagia Sophia" that Greeks like to brag about, was actually built by Justinian as a way to ask "gawd" for forgiveness after butchering 30.000 Greeks. That was just the beginning, as the 7th-15th centuries were full of clashes with Islam and with Catholic powers in the West. Then we also had Islam for 4 centuries, even 5 in certain places. It's no wonder that the Greek population today is only 10 million. And keep in mind that the term "Hellene" was banned for 1500 years. Modern Greece is full of leftists, while many xians here think like communists (Orthodox xianity is closer to communism, while Catholicism is closer to capitalism).
Hello, what exactly does the term Hellene mean and what is its history? Personally, as a Greek, I was curious. Please don't get me wrong, I was born in another country and I have no knowledge of Greek culture and history, I'm curious.

Hello, what exactly does the term Hellene mean and what is its history? Personally, as a Greek, I was curious. Please don't get me wrong, I was born in another country and I have no knowledge of Greek culture and history, I'm curious.
"Hellene" means he who sees the Light. The world "El/Hel/Hell" means light. The term "Hellene" has been used for at least 3.000 years, according to (((valid))) sources at least.

Since this thread resurfaced, I forgot to mention back then that I've made this in response to (((Netflix))) making a new series about Sicilian brigands who "resist the oppressive Italian state". Makes you wonder how much the Bourbons were the "good guys".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back