Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The greys?

CaspianTheDreamer

So if im not wrong, the greys were a different race of aliens before the reptilians completely turned them all into mindless borgs, right? And we have a god, who is part grey and part nordic ( Lucifuge Rofocal ) whose planet home was also destroyed... i dunno why but i keep thinking maybe the gods were trying to help the greys advance at one point but they lost to the reptilians and the lizards completely took over and transformed the greys into what they are now.... and now the gods are trying to stop the reptilians from doing the same thing to humans as well....its just a random theory that popped up in my mind that kinda scared me because if its 100 percent accurate then im worried that the reptilians may be more powerful than the gods? .... i dunno honestly.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
So if im not wrong, the greys were a different race of aliens before the reptilians completely turned them all into mindless borgs, right? And we have a god, who is part grey and part nordic ( Lucifuge Rofocal ) whose planet home was also destroyed... i dunno why but i keep thinking maybe the gods were trying to help the greys advance at one point but they lost to the reptilians and the lizards completely took over and transformed the greys into what they are now.... and now the gods are trying to stop the reptilians from doing the same thing to humans as well....its just a random theory that popped up in my mind that kinda scared me because if its 100 percent accurate then im worried that the reptilians may be more powerful than the gods? .... i dunno honestly.

The universe is a big place, the gods can´t be everywere, we don´t know how long and how much communication the former non grey race had with the gods before they started helping them. Humans are there direct descendants with long interaction/communication. As long everybody here does there spiritual job (FRTR/Rituals), we will be save.

The "Reptilians" are not more powerful than our Gods, they are in a dimension far beyond those retards,
and a Spiritual Satanist should not feel sorry for greys or any other enemy.
Whatever happened to them or caused them to be this way,
it is not our fault and we do not deserve to be attacked for trying to advance.
Fuck them and their reasonings, to be honest.

From what I read on this Lucifuges civilization decided to go fight a war with the reptilians a long time before that happened and we're trying to expand. They lost and the Jew thing happened. It went on for quite a long time this enslavement process. I don't know if the Gods were trying to help them or not but they were one of only about 50 people on that planet that survived that were fighting the enemy stuff (in search engine type in Lucifuge under important JOS articles group there are several sermons talking about this)

So no the reptilians were not more powerful than the Gods. My guess is people got in this mindset where they just didn't care. I saw this happen once with someone so I kind of know what he's talking about. What a nightmare however that's a little more gone than earth ever was in general. They lost cause most didn't fight this or even care.

The enemy is vast and there are a lot of places that were taken over. The Gods have work to do still and some of us may help them some day. I think they are willing to help anyone who truely comes to them and wants to fight the enemy on these planets (there literally are a bunch of them taken over even near earth) I think from what I read on here the enemy places they took over span at least two galaxies with various planets theirs.

I don't think the Gods are directly helping every single planet in all this but they probably will help people that reach out to them. They probably are helping strategic ones. Earth is one where they created the civilization there and we're planning to expand too.

This kind of is a huge mess from everything I have read and sensed in the astral.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back