Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods

i think soon, my guardian demon has informed me that'' all out WAR is coming in all fronts'' .  maybe after the enemy has been defeated then father and his demons will come back to earth. remember we are entering the age of aquarius.HAIL SATAN. HAIL BEELZEBUB. HAIL SET. HAIL ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL!. From: Mnemosyne <amaya.nonakama@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Gods

Is it at least in our lifetime (sixty years into the future)? Not saying that I'm impatient - just trying to sort things out... A lot of questions have been stirring in my head as of late.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Not soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mnemosyne" <amaya.nonakama@ wrote:

Does anyone have any news on when the Gods are planning to come back to Earth?

Thank you.

Someone asked me today how I know the Gods are male and female. They go on to say that we are need to be more open minded. So it was probably some jew. What would have been a appropriate reply to this question? Hail Satan! Hail our satanic family!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

That’s dumb as fuck. This person probably thinks the Gods are some type of force or something.

The “Demons” are the original pagan Gods. They’ve always been depicted as Gods and Goddesses. What else do species come in?

The Gods being depicted as both male and female/hermaphrodites is a spiritual allegory for the male and female energies of the soul being united.

Sometimes it’s better to not even bring up such subjects to stupid people and/or outsiders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back