Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods

[email protected]

So if the gods were of the aryan race, so the aryans have thier bloodline. Then what about like black people, mexicans, and asians?

Do they share the same blood line as father Satan?
If they do, then why do they not have aryan features?
Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race the master race?

Im trying to ask this in an honest way. Im not trying to be racist or anything. Why would the gods create other races, what is thier purpose?

Read the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section of this e-group. All of the Gentile human races were created through genetic engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and also genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had sexual relations with and bore children from the Nordic Gods.

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son. The other Gods knew what was obvous, as this child definitely did not fully resemble the humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and had hair that was so blonde it was almost white. Many of the other Gods did the same. This is another reason they are so severely attacked in the judeo/xian bible, and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story of Hercules and his birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor and birth, as he 'was a child of the Gods.' The Nordic Gods are much taller and larger than us human beings. Anubis was over 8 feet, the tallest of the Gods I met. Hercules was very large and this made his birth very painful and difficult for his human mother.

There are different races of Demons. Not all of the Demons of Hell are Nordics. I freed several Demons, including Lucifuge Rofocal who was not a Nordic. There are many different races out there. The Gods of Hell are of compatible races. Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying to help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them. There are very, very few people who are 100% pure of any race anymore.

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group or in any other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics like this to create disunity and animosity at any chance they can.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@..." <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

So if the gods were of the aryan race, so the aryans have thier bloodline. Then what about like black people, mexicans, and asians?

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race the master race?

Im trying to ask this in an honest way. Im not trying to be racist or anything. Why would the gods create other races, what is thier purpose?

Well said Maxine, you just told me something new I never
known. I don't like racism, I find it stupid to judge someone
because of there skin color, I guess if we were all one
specific color then something else would be judged for one
being different.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

I don't understand how the Gods could have done things like this. Breed with humans.

The Gods are so far above us, it seems that they would be degrading themselves.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is pride--the pleasure he takes in his own achievements and in the creation of his own character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration. The highest expression of the most intense union of these two responses--pride and admiration--is romantic love. It's celebration is sex

It is in this sphere above all--in a man's romantic-sexual responses--that his view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in love with and sexually desires the person who reflects his own deepest values.

There are two crucial respects in which a man's romantic-sexual responses are psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to him, of the sexual act.

A man of self-esteem, a man in love with himself and with life, feels an intense need to find human beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom he can love....

To such a man, sex is an act of celebration, it's meaning is a tribute to himself and to the woman he has chosen, the ultimate form of experiencing concretely and in his own person the value and joy of being alive."
-Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness

Wasting sex on a human would be like living with chimps rather than your fellow man, you would not receive as much intimacy/connection back. You deserve the best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's less than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Read the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section of this e-group. All of the Gentile human races were created through genetic engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and also genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had sexual relations with and bore children from the Nordic Gods.

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son. The other Gods knew what was obvous, as this child definitely did not fully resemble the humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and had hair that was so blonde it was almost white. Many of the other Gods did the same. This is another reason they are so severely attacked in the judeo/xian bible, and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story of Hercules and his birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor and birth, as he 'was a child of the Gods.' The Nordic Gods are much taller and larger than us human beings. Anubis was over 8 feet, the tallest of the Gods I met. Hercules was very large and this made his birth very painful and difficult for his human mother.

There are different races of Demons. Not all of the Demons of Hell are Nordics. I freed several Demons, including Lucifuge Rofocal who was not a Nordic. There are many different races out there. The Gods of Hell are of compatible races. Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying to help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them. There are very, very few people who are 100% pure of any race anymore.

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group or in any other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics like this to create disunity and animosity at any chance they can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@" <youhatethetruth@ wrote:

@jonathon
I can understand and completely respect where you are coming from but you must remember, the gods made us in their image, we are just like them and have the potential to be just like them, they are our superiors yes, but that does not mean we are low. Xianity wishes us to believe we are pathetic compared to Jehova, we must fear and worship him and admit we are not worthy.In my eyes however, we are worthy of the gods, they created us in their image, we therefore have the potential to be one with them and thus are not pathetic in comparison. I understand what you are saying but I do not believe they would be degrading themselves, they created us for a purpose, in Satans eyes, this purpose was not so they appear greater and more magnificent, indeed they are, but we have the same potential.I hope this makes sense, forgive me if I am wrong but this is my view on this topic.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 12 August, 2010 7:09:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Gods

I don't understand how the Gods could have done things like this. Breed with humans.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is pride--the pleasure he takes in his own achievements and in the creation of his own character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration. The highest expression of the most intense union of these two responses--pride and admiration--is romantic love. It's celebration is sex

It is in this sphere above all--in a man's romantic-sexual responses--that his view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in love with and sexually desires the person who reflects his own deepest values.

There are two crucial respects in which a man's romantic-sexual responses are psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to him, of the sexual act.

A man of self-esteem, a man in love with himself and with life, feels an intense need to find human beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom he can love....

To such a man, sex is an act of celebration, it's meaning is a tribute to himself and to the woman he has chosen, the ultimate form of experiencing concretely and in his own person the value and joy of being alive."

Wasting sex on a human would be like living with chimps rather than your fellow man, you would not receive as much intimacy/connection back. You deserve the best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's less than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@" <youhatethetruth@ wrote:

And yet here we are. I would not equate us to chimps, though, even though we share a very high percentage of genes (what is it, 98%? 99%? Please correct me if I am wrong.) Do you get aroused at looking at a gorilla, even if she smiles back at you and scratches her back and picks off fleas to eat from the back of her partner? I didn't think so.   Yet we, as humans, were made in the image of Father Satan. There are some humans in this world, right now, and from history, who are fair of form and face. It is their luck and honor if they Gods dote on them and bring demi-gods into this world.   And yet the Gods have a history of mating with humans, and taking them as spouses: Lady Inanna, Lord Marduk, Lord Enki, Lord Utu/Shamash, etc. It's not a bad thing. Personally, I would not argue with the Gods' tastes, lol. Just a thought. Hail Satan!  
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 5:09:29 AM

Maybe back then we were much more alike to the Gods in spiritual power.
Did they not first create us with genetic manipulation and afterwards breeded with humans?

Our genes did first come from them , so you can say that at least some of their spiritual power was inherited if not all.

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Mighty Gods ov Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

lol i just can laugh that u r looking sex something in xian way sorry there is no room for that sucha kind of views here and i think proberbly ur not known abt tantric sex and gods too practiced it and if u got the knowledge of these kind of question qont got araised from your mind and please come out of narrow vies i mean worm view start view from birds view u will get all the answers u need .

Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 7:09:29 PM

Thank you for the info! And do excused the question if you feel like im trying to start trouble. In fact it was just one of those things that I am really curious about and in no way am I a racist. Im the type of person that likes to delve deeper into the existence of everything around me. Its like im so starved for knowledge, that it gives me an headache. I typically do my own research and find things out personally. But this question I felt it was best asked here because I know I can get rid off .99% of all the other bull crap answers.   Im beginning to learn that all other sources are coming to the point, to where its unreliable. Ever since I joined this group, I have progressed faster and obtained alot more knowledge than paying to be a member of all those other satanic groups. I get tired off hearing about the xian version of how each man and woman came to be. And how the races were divided amongst nation by this false god.   Thanks for the replies and:   Rege Satanas!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 7:39:38 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@..." <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

No your not wrong Blaise Parnell, your right. I believe what
you said. I don't look at myself as less, we do have the
potential of being like the Gods, that's why we are
trying to achieve Godhead. Although the Gods will always
be higher then us, but that doesn't make us any less.
I thought that's what Father Satan wanted for us, to
be like them not slaves or what the xians want of us.
Believe me if we were not worthy then they wouldn't had
relationships with us, they also taught us things
to better ourselves and still are now. If you read
on the JOS site click on Satan and then click on
Maxine's conversation with Satan which actually says
My Conversation with Satan and scroll to the bottom.
Azazel says "10,000 years ago," we were "close to
perfection." " We lived side by side with the Gods.
"The the Earth was attacked." That right there
tells alot, beside some people I see on here
are wrighting about how they have relationships
with the Gods Sexaully and other ways, on the
astral though.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

What about Incubi and Succubi? There are quite a few brothers and sisters here who have had sexual relations with Demons. Some have even past lives, thousands of years ago where they were married to a God of Goddess. We are not that far apart, only on an intellectual and spiritual level. The Powers of Hell would not waste their time trying to help humanity if they really did look down on us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

It might be easier to understand if you where not looking to jew Ann rosenbaum(AKA Rand) for advice on thinking in these matters.

Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who does it. Her philosophy is based off of logic, reason, reality.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is what matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and b) act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my self-respect to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational thought we have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you imagine a brilliant gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a husband. Now what would be wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her and if she had the self-respect she wouldn't take him. Does that make sense now?
I'm not saying that humans are disgusting or anything.
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of human women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It doesn't sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral chakras properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just acknowledge us for who we are, not them.
I would say the Incubi/Succubi are thoughtforms possibly?

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life could never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far out. What would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms? Where would they get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far outside of the green zone(a certain distance from the sun that allows life to develop)? In such darkness they would never have come to look like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

It might be easier to understand if you where not looking to jew Ann
rosenbaum(AKA Rand) for advice on thinking in these matters.

I don't understand how the Gods could have done things like this. Breed with
humans.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is pride--the
pleasure he takes in his own achievements and in the creation of his own
character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration. The
highest expression of the most intense union of these two responses--pride and
admiration--is romantic love. It's celebration is sex

It is in this sphere above all--in a man's romantic-sexual responses--that his
view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in love
with and sexually desires the person who reflects his own deepest values.

There are two crucial respects in which a man's romantic-sexual responses are
psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to him,
of the sexual act.

A man of self-esteem, a man in love with himself and with life, feels an intense
need to find human beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom he can
love....

To such a man, sex is an act of celebration, it's meaning is a tribute to
himself and to the woman he has chosen, the ultimate form of experiencing
concretely and in his own person the value and joy of being alive."

Wasting sex on a human would be like living with chimps rather than your fellow
man, you would not receive as much intimacy/connection back. You deserve the
best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's less
than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Read the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section of this
e-group. All of the Gentile human races were created through genetic
engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and also
genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had sexual
relations with and bore children from the Nordic Gods.

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son. The other
Gods knew what was obvous, as this child definitely did not fully resemble the
humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and had hair
that was so blonde it was almost white. Many of the other Gods did the same.
This is another reason they are so severely attacked in the judeo/xian bible,
and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story of Hercules and his
birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor and
birth, as he 'was a child of the Gods.' The Nordic Gods are much taller and
larger than us human beings. Anubis was over 8 feet, the tallest of the Gods I
met. Hercules was very large and this made his birth very painful and difficult
for his human mother.

There are different races of Demons. Not all of the Demons of Hell are Nordics.
I freed several Demons, including Lucifuge Rofocal who was not a Nordic. There
are many different races out there. The Gods of Hell are of compatible races.
Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying to
help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them. There are
very, very few people who are 100% pure of any race anymore.

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group or in any
other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics like
this to create disunity and animosity at any chance they can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@" <youhatethetruth@
wrote:

So if the gods were of the aryan race, so the aryans have thier bloodline.
Then what about like black people, mexicans, and asians?

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race the master
race?

Im trying to ask this in an honest way. Im not trying to be racist or
anything. Why would the gods create other races, what is thier purpose?

The question is who's reality?   The logic of the jew is filtered through the jew psyche, thus a natural extension of it. Ann Rosebaums "work" is a perverson of Nietzsche with a talmudic twist. It's poison is to divide and thus conqueor Gentile society further for jewry. The logic of a pack of jackals and parasites.   Just replace masses with goyium in her work.

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 12:08:26 AM

Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who does it. Her philosophy is based off of logic, reason, reality.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is what matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and b) act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my self-respect to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational thought we have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you imagine a brilliant gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a husband. Now what would be wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her and if she had the self-respect she wouldn't take him. Does that make sense now?
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of human women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It doesn't sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral chakras properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just acknowledge us for who we are, not them.

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life could never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far out. What would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms? Where would they get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far outside of the green zone(a certain distance from the sun that allows life to develop)? In such darkness they would never have come to look like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

humans.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer
himself, the greatest is pride--the

view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in love

psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to him,
of the sexual act.

A man of self-esteem, a man in love with himself and with life, feels an intense
need to find human
beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom he can
love....

best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's less
than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Read
the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section of this
engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and also
genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had sexual

and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story
of Hercules and his
birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor and
for his human mother.

Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying to
help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them. There
are

other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics like

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@" <youhatethetruth@
wrote:

Then what about like
black people, mexicans, and asians?
race?

"questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to live), their tastes etc."

Seriously,their tastes are different than yours or ours for sure. You must think that they think the same way than humans. Perhaps why don't you ask one to see what they tell you?You'll get the answer you need.

And Incubi/Succubi are not thoughtforms, it is like a normal contact with a God, you feel their bioelectricity, blue aura e.t.c. plus you can see them and talk with them. A thoughtform can't touch you astrally in the way you can feel it in the physical nor does it have the huge bioelecticity buzz the Gods do.

Let's see then:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

humans.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is pride--the

of the sexual act.

love....

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

for his human mother.

help humanity.

wrote:

race?

And be aware that you're using a logical fallacy. Just because you THINK something can't happen according to your CURRENT way of thinking doesn't mean other beings, even other people think like that. See your problem here?

How about telling another person "i don't understand why you like pickles, I find them disgusting"?I surely if i CREATED a being i would take care of it and treat it as if it is an equal to me, because it CAME from me. If it would make things better for it i would even have sex with it. So, I find it perfectly fine, you're the one having problems with this thought.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

"questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to live), their tastes etc."

Seriously,their tastes are different than yours or ours for sure. You must think that they think the same way than humans. Perhaps why don't you ask one to see what they tell you?You'll get the answer you need.

And Incubi/Succubi are not thoughtforms, it is like a normal contact with a God, you feel their bioelectricity, blue aura e.t.c. plus you can see them and talk with them. A thoughtform can't touch you astrally in the way you can feel it in the physical nor does it have the huge bioelecticity buzz the Gods do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

Let's see then:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

humans.

of the sexual act.

love....

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

for his human mother.

help humanity.

wrote:

race?

Well its basically Nietzche's philosophy jewified. But that's not the problem. The problem is that Jon was quoting Ayn Rand as proof that the Gods wouldn't have sex with humans!!As if the Gods would follow the thinking of a jewess! Now, I'll gonna find a quote from Buddha for proof that Satan is a pacifist!!The Buddha also claimed that his religion is based on logic and even asked his disciples to question everything of what he says and verify it with their logic.

The question is who's reality?

The logic of the jew is filtered through the jew psyche, thus a natural
extension of it. Ann Rosebaums "work" is a perverson of Nietzsche with a
talmudic twist. It's poison is to divide and thus conqueor Gentile society
further for jewry. The logic of a pack of jackals and parasites.

Just replace masses with goyium in her work.

Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who does it.
Her philosophy is based off of logic, reason, reality.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to
live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is what matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and b)
act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my self-respect
to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational thought we
have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you imagine a brilliant
gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a husband. Now what would be
wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her and if she had the self-respect
she wouldn't take him. Does that make sense now?
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of human
women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It doesn't
sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral chakras properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just acknowledge
us for who we are, not them.

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life could
never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far out. What
would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms? Where would they
get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far outside of the green
zone(a certain distance from the sun that allows life to develop)? In such
darkness they would never have come to look like us.

humans.

The Gods are so far above us, it seems that they would be degrading
themselves.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is
pride--the

view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in
love

psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to
him,

of the sexual act.

A man of self-esteem, a man in love with himself and with life, feels an
intense

love....

best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's
less

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and
also

genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had
sexual

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son. The
other

humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and had
hair

birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor
and

met. Hercules was very large and this made his birth very painful and
difficult

for his human mother.

There are different races of Demons. Not all of the Demons of Hell are
Nordics.

Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying
to

help humanity.

are

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group or in
any

other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics

wrote:

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race the
master

race?

I will determine for myself what "the problem is."   My point is clear, jew logic is jew logic. The jew is not able to detach itself from it's fliters of perception. Thus it's logic will always be carried on it's racial programming.

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 4:41:08 AM

Well its basically Nietzche's philosophy jewified. But that's not the problem. The problem is that Jon was quoting Ayn Rand as proof that the Gods wouldn't have sex with humans!!As if the Gods would follow the thinking of a jewess! Now, I'll gonna find a quote from Buddha for proof that Satan is a pacifist!!The Buddha also claimed that his religion is based on logic and even asked his disciples to question everything of what he says and verify it with their logic.

Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who does it.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I want to
live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is what matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and b)
act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my self-respect
to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational thought we
have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you imagine a brilliant
gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a husband. Now what would be
wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her and if she had the self-respect
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of human
women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It doesn't
sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral chakras properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just acknowledge

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life could
never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far out. What
would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms? Where would they
get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far outside of the green

humans.

themselves.

pride--the

view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls in
love

psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning, to
him,

of the sexual act.

intense

love....

best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on what's
less

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes and
also

genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans had
sexual

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son. The
other

humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and had
hair

birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult labor
and

difficult

for his human mother.

Nordics.

Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are trying
to

help humanity.

are

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group or in
any

other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on topics

wrote:

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race the
master

race?

We may not be their spiritual/intellectual equals now, bu5t we soon
will be if we work t it. That is 2hat hte magnum opus is for, yes?
And, according to Lord Azazel, we were once close to, if not their
equals. For a Satanist, nothing is impossible. Perhaps you ought to
rethink your logic a bit.

On 8/13/10, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
I will determine for myself what "the problem is."

My point is clear, jew logic is jew logic. The jew is not able to detach
itself
from it's fliters of perception. Thus it's logic will always be carried on
it's
racial programming.

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 4:41:08 AM

Well its basically Nietzche's philosophy jewified. But that's not the
problem.
The problem is that Jon was quoting Ayn Rand as proof that the Gods wouldn't
have sex with humans!!As if the Gods would follow the thinking of a jewess!
Now,
I'll gonna find a quote from Buddha for proof that Satan is a pacifist!!The
Buddha also claimed that his religion is based on logic and even asked his
disciples to question everything of what he says and verify it with their
logic.

Â
Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who
does
it.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I
want
to

live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is what
matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and
b)
act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my
self-respect

to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational
thought
we

have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you imagine a
brilliant
gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a husband. Now what would
be
wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her and if she had the
self-respect
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of
human

women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It
doesn't
sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral chakras
properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just
acknowledge

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life
could
never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far out.
What
would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms? Where
would
they

get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far outside of the
green

ÂÂ
I don't understand how the Gods could have done things like this. Breed
with

humans.

themselves.

pride--the

character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration.
The

highest expression of the most intense union of these two
responses--pride
and

It is in this sphere above all--in a man's romantic-sexual
responses--that
his

view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls
in
love

with and sexually desires the person who reflects his own deepest
values.

There are two crucial respects in which a man's romantic-sexual
responses are

psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning,
to
him,

of the sexual act.

intense

need to find human beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom
he
can

love....

To such a man, sex is an act of celebration, it's meaning is a tribute
to
himself and to the woman he has chosen, the ultimate form of
experiencing

Wasting sex on a human would be like living with chimps rather than your

fellow

man, you would not receive as much intimacy/connection back. You deserve
the

best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on
what's
less

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Read the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section
of
this

engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes
and

also

genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans
had
sexual

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son.
The
other

Gods knew what was obvous, as this child definitely did not fully
resemble
the

humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and
had
hair

that was so blonde it was almost white. Many of the other Gods did the
same.

This is another reason they are so severely attacked in the judeo/xian
bible,

and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story of Hercules and
his

birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult
labor

and

birth, as he 'was a child of the Gods.' The Nordic Gods are much taller
and

larger than us human beings. Anubis was over 8 feet, the tallest of the
Gods
I

difficult

for his human mother.

Nordics.

I freed several Demons, including Lucifuge Rofocal who was not a
Nordic.
There

are many different races out there. The Gods of Hell are of compatible
races.

Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are
trying

to

help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them.
There

are

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group
or in

any

other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on
topics

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@"
<youhatethetruth@

wrote:

So if the gods were of the aryan race, so the aryans have thier
bloodline.

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race
the
master

race?

Im trying to ask this in an honest way. Im not trying to be racist
or

Thank you YoYo that's what am talking about, we
shouldn't see ourselves as less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

Maxine Is ABSOLUTELY Right.If Satan and the powers of Hell did not care,they would never reincarnate the great leaders and some Demons to fight with us,Nor even help us at nothing.Some Demons even walk amongst us.(They won't go around bragging about it to anyone.They just conversate and have relations with anyone,but not anyone knows their true identity. Only those who either are Demons or Are of Extreme power.)

The powers of Hell,Do care for us.If this wasn't so,we would never had knowledge we have today.

Again...The Demons/Satan,DO NOT SEE YOU AS TRASH.People should understand this and stop understimating themselves.
They see us as Soon-to-be-equals.

We all have our Secrets and know some things,that we can't reveal yet.The time is soon to come for anyone to know.
Get free of anything you have learned and been indoctrinated to believe.

There is no "LUCK" or Something like that."Luck" is just the top of the human ignorance,trying to explain things we don't yet know.

So,check your life.And especially after coming to Satan.He guides us all along,and there are many many many paths we can take.

Nothing is by luck.If we believed in "Luck",we would have 6 billion followers like jewhover has.Satan is Picky and i can assure you that only the best are chosen to Him.

Let your mind go free of everything and make space for Satan.

What about Incubi and Succubi? There are quite a few brothers and sisters here who have had sexual relations with Demons. Some have even past lives, thousands of years ago where they were married to a God of Goddess. We are not that far apart, only on an intellectual and spiritual level. The Powers of Hell would not waste their time trying to help humanity if they really did look down on us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

I'm sorry, I know that I'm new here and all, but I do have some input here. For one, one doesn't have to be without pride or anything of the such to care for, let alone impregnate someone of lower standings than you. For one think about say the Middle Ages, there were often stories of princes and princess falling in love with someone as lowly as a stable boy or simple maid. I for one think pride has very little to do with it at all. If the Gods were trying to make us like them, and in a sense were are like a project that they are working on, then why NOT use higher quality genetics in order to improve the results? They way I see it, we have been their children since the beginning and, like all parents, want nothing but the best.

I still don't know enough about Nibiru, but I can say life has been found nearly everywhere even when plants and such weren't present. Their ecosystem may not be exactly like ours but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have come from there. What I also ask, is how do you know it's SOLELY darkness out there? From what I understand there are billions of stars/suns out there. Alternatively something could have happened to their ecosystem and they had to abandon that planet, but it doesn't mean that it's any less true.

Anyways... forgive me if I've over stepped my bounds there, but I felt that needed to be said.

Let's see then:

humans.

of the sexual act.

love....

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

for his human mother.

help humanity.

wrote:

race?

Okay for one I did say that the Gods will always be
more advanced then us. Think about it their thousands
of years beyond us. But we humans meaning us Gentiles,
not the Jews which I should have put, but I was
assuming that others would know that unless your
a newbie. Can become somewhat like the Gods, that's
what we are meditating for and doing other things
like fighting this war. About the jew husband
I already know about that and wasn't saying
anything concerning about how a gentile should
degrade themself, but the Gods weren't degrading
themselves; we are genetically a part of them
after all. I know what your saying and am not
trying to start anything, but the Gods are
thousands of years beyond us, so they know what
they are doing. Maxine makes a point, if your
confused maybe you should ask Father Satan himself
about your question.

@Jonathan: Father Satan expects us to question. Everything. Him, the Gods, the world, society, ourselves, the past, the future, the present, each other, EVERYTHING. It's NOT wrong to question. Myself, I have had to ask hard questions to Father during prayer, ritual, and in daily conversing with Him. I don't think He gets mad, or plans to punish me for asking. That's xian programming and thinking. Trust is NOT bullshit. Trust is something that is precious and built upon, in a relationship with the Gods, and with each other. I trust Father, and the Gods, some more then others, but that's because of my relationship with Them individually. Knowledge matters, and so does the wisdom to use it and the experience that comes with using it. Hail Satan!

Let's see then:

humans.

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer
himself, the greatest is pride--the

of the sexual act.

need to find human
beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom he can
love....

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Read
the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section of this

and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story
of Hercules and his
for his human mother.

help humanity.

are

wrote:

Then what about like
black people, mexicans, and asians?
race?

The way I see it is we have THEIR genomes. NOT to sound blasphemous, but do you get(all excuse my bluntness) but do you get horny?! Where did this desire come from, if we came from THEM?! I see it as no different than using a succubus/ incubus! AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 02:19:40 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Gods
  @jonathon
I can understand and completely respect where you are coming from but you must remember, the gods made us in their image, we are just like them and have the potential to be just like them, they are our superiors yes, but that does not mean we are low. Xianity wishes us to believe we are pathetic compared to Jehova, we must fear and worship him and admit we are not worthy.In my eyes however, we are worthy of the gods, they created us in their image, we therefore have the potential to be one with them and thus are not pathetic in comparison. I understand what you are saying but I do not believe they would be degrading themselves, they created us for a purpose, in Satans eyes, this purpose was not so they appear greater and more magnificent, indeed they are, but we have the same potential.I hope this makes sense, forgive me if I am wrong but this is my view on this topic.
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thu, 12 August, 2010 7:09:29 PM

"Of the various pleasures that man can offer himself, the greatest is pride--the pleasure he takes in his own achievements and in the creation of his own character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration. The highest expression of the most intense union of these two responses--pride and admiration-- is romantic love. It's celebration is sex

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "youhatethetruth@ " <youhatethetruth@ wrote:

The Lost Book of Enki is an excellent book, giving us an excellent historical look back in time at Father Satan, the Gods, and our creation. I know the author is a filthy jew, although there is still so much useful information in it. Concerning Nibiru, you mentioned the "green zone" and how life couldn't happen and/or thrive without the planet being in it. This is true, BUT there are many different factors that make it that way, and as usual with each variation other outcomes are possible.   For starters the planets size has a lot to do with it, it's mass, composition, heat of the core, and the distance from it's sun. From what I understand Nibiru is HUGE about 3-5 times the size of earth. Also, our solar system is possibly binary, the other star being a brown dwarf. So, with Nibiru being so huge and going around our sun and a brown dwarf star, the idea that photosynthesis could continue isn't so extreme. Making a pass close enough to our sun, and with the ultraviolet radiation from the brown dwarf star- life would be sustainable. The seed vault in Norway has deep frozen seeds that are ready to be planted and harvested in a year, so even if it got cold and dark life would prosper again as soon as it made a pass. Not to mention that the Gods were far more advanced than we are today- technically speaking, perhaps more advanced at that time (450,000 years ago) than humanity will be 500 years from now.    We already know that Nibiru had a huge problem with it's atmosphere- it was slowly bleeding away. Now then, the Gods came to earth in search of gold to use for it's atmosphere to somehow stop it from leaking away. This is something that scientists debate, they don't see how gold could help anything or even how to use it in that way. Well, I'm just sick of this kind of talk, every scientist and historian acting like they have a gun to their head and like they're life would be at stake for telling the truth. Perhaps they are all under a gag-order not to speak up. The truth has been deliberately withheld for centuries, and still is to this day- no surprise there. They try to make people with intelligence look stupid for asking questions, meanwhile lying to everyone who gets close. No, the intelligent person asks the questions, and with how this government has lied to the public in the past, suppressing this wouldn't surprise me. All the government wants you to believe are the lies of the jewish programs it supports, and to remain questionless and therefore unknowledgeable.   How could we say it's not possible without any understanding. Just because it sounds extraordinary to us or beyond our capacities, Does Not make it impossible. We all have a lot to learn. Be careful doubting the evidence, like The Lost Book of Enki which was for the most part directly translated from the Sumerian tablets which are in the British Museum. One doubt leads to another and before you know it you will be unsure of everything.  
 Hail Satan!!
Hail Andras!!
Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat!!
88!!

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 12:10:58 AM

I'm sorry, I know that I'm new here and all, but I do have some input here. For one, one doesn't have to be without pride or anything of the such to care for, let alone impregnate someone of lower standings than you. For one think about say the Middle Ages, there were often stories of princes and princess falling in love with someone as lowly as a stable boy or simple maid. I for one think pride has very little to do with it at all. If the Gods were trying to make us like them, and in a sense were are like a project that they are working on, then why NOT use higher quality genetics in order to improve the results? They way I see it, we have been their children since the beginning and, like all parents, want nothing but the best.

I still don't know enough about Nibiru, but I can say life has been found nearly everywhere even when plants and such weren't present. Their ecosystem may not be exactly like ours but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have come from there. What I also ask, is how do you know it's SOLELY darkness out there? From what I understand there are billions of stars/suns out there. Alternatively something could have happened to their ecosystem and they had to abandon that planet, but it doesn't mean that it's any less true.

Anyways... forgive me if I've over stepped my bounds there, but I felt that needed to be said.

Let's see then:

humans.

of the sexual act.

love....

than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

for his human mother.

help humanity.

wrote:

race?

Damn straight, Sister! Otherwise, we'd all be just little blind
sheeple. No bloody thanks! I'm very grateful to Father for his
knowledge, and for a working brain with which to sift through and
appreciate it. Hail Satan always!

On 8/14/10, [ilms] <ilms871@... wrote:
@ Jonathon Billing: Incubus and Succubus thoughtforms? No offense mate, but
I am a bit shocked by the comment... I can easily say that I have been in
touch with several Satanists who have DEMON/ESS LOVERS, as well have talked
to Gods who have shared information about having human lovers...

I can assure on many levels the the Gods do not view humanity as ants
scurrying around on an ant hill at their mercy... In fact, I have made a
lengthy post regarding this topic within this topic that I would like you to
read and comment on.

From one Satanist to another, I would like to say have pride in your race,
have pride in being human. Humans are HIS creations, HE and the other Gods
would have NEVER fought so hard if they viewed humans as ants scurrying on
an ant hill... I actually find it degrading to look at humans as being any
less beautiful than they are. I am not saying waste a positive veiw on
ingrates, like the degenerates who walk with us in this world. I do not view
such creatures as being "human" because they act like something else and
deny their humanity. I am talking about viewing humans as HIS wonderful
creations and the beautiful potential that is held by all HIS people. Father
loves his people. He does not love his people like an obligated who loves
his retarded offspring. With that analogy I mean humans are not loved like
retards("retard" meaning "to be hindered") who he feels obligated to love
because if he does not, what will become of the helpless "special" things?
Father Satan loves humanity like a true Father. A part of a parents job is
watch his children grow into capable, and independent beings. HE wanted to
nurture humanity to that stage, because HE knows that they are capable of
such! HE would never waste his time on something he has to carry forever.

I share my thoughts and feelings on this subject as one Satanist to another
and look forward to hearing yours in return - ilms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing"
<jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Let's see then:

First @ Don Danko, yes, she's a jew. Logic is logic, doesn't matter who
does it. Her philosophy is based off of logic, reason, reality.

@ Gabe Star. I have no choice about questioning the Gods(well I do but I
want to live), their tastes etc. Trust is bullshit to me, knowledge is
what matters.

@ anandha shankar. Xtians and the present media say that a) sex is bad and
b) act like whores. I don't wish to do either. I wish to preserve my
self-respect to get the best.

@ tanya.azazel. I believe that as sentient beings capable of rational
thought we have the same basic rights. But we aren't equals. Can you
imagine a brilliant gentile women taking a lowly disgusting jew as a
husband. Now what would be wrong with this? I.e. he is not worthy of her
and if she had the self-respect she wouldn't take him. Does that make
sense now?
But c'mon all these Male Gods going around impregnating a whole bunch of
human women, it doesn't sound to me as though they respect themselves. It
doesn't sound like their feminine serpent is working in their sacral
chakras properly.

@ High Priestess Maxine, I don't think they look down upon us, just
acknowledge us for who we are, not them.

Also, I want to say that, I don't think the Gods came from Nibiru. Life
could never have developed there. Photosynthesis is not possible that far
out. What would there ecosystem be based off of it not plants? Mushrooms?
Where would they get oxygen from? How could life originally develop so far
outside of the green zone(a certain distance from the sun that allows life
to develop)? In such darkness they would never have come to look like us.

Â
I don't understand how the Gods could have done things like this. Breed
with
humans.

themselves.

pride--the

character and achievements of another human being is that of admiration.
The
highest expression of the most intense union of these two
responses--pride and

It is in this sphere above all--in a man's romantic-sexual
responses--that his
view of himself and of existence stands eloquently revealed. A man falls
in love
with and sexually desires the person who reflects his own deepest
values.

There are two crucial respects in which a man's romantic-sexual
responses are
psychologically revealing: in his choice of partner--and in the meaning,
to him,
of the sexual act.

intense
need to find human beings he can admire--to find a spiritual equal whom
he can
love....

To such a man, sex is an act of celebration, it's meaning is a tribute
to
himself and to the woman he has chosen, the ultimate form of
experiencing

Wasting sex on a human would be like living with chimps rather than your
fellow
man, you would not receive as much intimacy/connection back. You deserve
the
best that you can get, you shouldn't waste something so important on
what's less
than you.

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Read the Lost Book of Enki. There is a pdf copy in the files section
of this
engineering. The Gods experimented and added different amounts of genes
and also
genetically altered human beings. The white race came about as humans
had sexual

Satan had sexual relations with a human woman and she bore him a son.
The other
Gods knew what was obvous, as this child definitely did not fully
resemble the
humans at that time, but was much lighter in skin, with blue eyes, and
had hair
that was so blonde it was almost white. Many of the other Gods did the
same.
This is another reason they are so severely attacked in the judeo/xian
bible,
and labeled by the enemey as 'Fallen Angels.' The story of Hercules and
his
birth come from this time. His human mother had an extremely difficult
labor and
birth, as he 'was a child of the Gods.' The Nordic Gods are much taller
and
larger than us human beings. Anubis was over 8 feet, the tallest of the
Gods I
difficult
for his human mother.

Nordics.
I freed several Demons, including Lucifuge Rofocal who was not a
Nordic. There
are many different races out there. The Gods of Hell are of compatible
races.
Some races other than the Nordics live on neighboring planets, who are
trying to
help humanity.

Truth be known, most people have a bit of more than one race in them.
There are

In closing, anyone who trues to start shit about race in this e-group
or in any
other JoS e-group will be immediately kicked out. The enemy jumps on
topics like

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "youhatethetruth@"
<youhatethetruth@
wrote:

So if the gods were of the aryan race, so the aryans have thier
bloodline.

Why were they created different and would that make the aryan race
the master
race?

Im trying to ask this in an honest way. Im not trying to be racist
or

Why are our gods friendly to a dedicated satanist? This is a stupid question but i cant get it off my mind

<td val[/IMG]No such thing as a stupid question,I have asked many in the beginning.The Gentile Gods have always love humanity,it is the enemy gods that have and are trying to destroy us.Father has always wanted us to become gods,and have the power that He has given us.Its the enemy that has always tried to keep us enslaved,but all Gentiles are breaking free of their spiritual chains,and the eery is defeated.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/27/12, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Gods
Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 1:55 AM

Why are our gods friendly to a dedicated satanist? This is a stupid question but i cant get it off my mind
[/TD]

Every1 says the enemy is defeated, and this is even what I repeat to myself in the car when mom has the xian pastor station (91.6 Freedom FM)<-lying title is lying, and the xian music station (104.9 The River) on, but no one's really said just HOW we ended up winning, especially the fight in space. So... how did we win?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No such thing as a stupid question,I have asked many in the beginning.The Gentile Gods have always love humanity,it is the enemy gods that have and are trying to destroy us.Father has always wanted us to become gods,and have the power that He has given us.Its the enemy that has always tried to keep us enslaved,but all Gentiles are breaking free of their spiritual chains,and the eery is defeated.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It's been mentioned actually, many times by the HPS. I'm repeating myself:

"As it's been said many times the jwo can't succeed because their "messiah" they've been waiting for (the thoughtform jewsus) has been destroyed."

And the Gods are free now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Every1 says the enemy is defeated, and this is even what I repeat to myself in the car when mom has the xian pastor station (91.6 Freedom FM)<-lying title is lying, and the xian music station (104.9 The River) on, but no one's really said just HOW we ended up winning, especially the fight in space. So... how did we win?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

No such thing as a stupid question,I have asked many in the beginning.The Gentile Gods have always love humanity,it is the enemy gods that have and are trying to destroy us.Father has always wanted us to become gods,and have the power that He has given us.Its the enemy that has always tried to keep us enslaved,but all Gentiles are breaking free of their spiritual chains,and the eery is defeated.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/27/12, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If you read and listen to H P Maxines sermon about this,she clearly states,that our time is not their time,and many things have already happen in their time t,that has not happened in ours yet.

Hail Enki
Brian

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/29/12, sorceressofenki88 <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 7:59 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Ah. So more like time goes at the same pace, but we precive it differently. What's a major event to us is just a little blip to them. Plus, since this is an astral war, it would be won there first, since energy changes before the phisical enviroment it affects. This is why things take TIME to manifest into reality, though the more power you have, the shorter the lag. Therefore, if we won the war several years ago (around when Max started the site or Groups), being such a major change it would take several years to manifest fully. If you know the size of an event in relation to the size power of the energy that creates and manifests it, you can calculate when this energy will manifest into reality, thus all the cultures pointing to Dec as a major shift in ruling Zodiacal energy. <- And here I thought I was bad at math!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If you read and listen to H P Maxines sermon about this,she clearly
states,that our time is not their time,and many things have already
happen in their time t,that has not happened in ours yet.

Hail Enki

Brian

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

<td val[/IMG]The way she explains it its like a train.The Gods won the the war already and we are the caboose.So we will experience it soon. That is what Enki told her.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 8:42:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ah. So more like time goes at the same pace, but we precive it differently. What's a major event to us is just a little blip to them. Plus, since this is an astral war, it would be won there first, since energy changes before the phisical enviroment it affects. This is why things take TIME to manifest into reality, though the more power you have, the shorter the lag. Therefore, if we won the war several years ago (around when Max started the site or Groups), being such a major change it would take several years to manifest fully. If you know the size of an event in relation to the size power of the energy that creates and manifests it, you can calculate when this energy will manifest into reality, thus all the cultures pointing to Dec as a major shift in ruling Zodiacal energy. <- And here I thought I was bad at math!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If you read and listen to H P Maxines sermon about this,she clearly
states,that our time is not their time,and many things have already
happen in their time t,that has not happened in ours yet.

Hail Enki

Brian

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

[/TD]

Does anyone have any news on when the Gods are planning to come back to Earth?

Thank you.

we are interning the age of Aquarius my friend and let me tell you this WAR is coming and all of us well have to fight. maybe after.... father and his demons wee return to earth  
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 4:52 AM

Not soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mnemosyne" <amaya.nonakama@... wrote:

Thank you.

Is it at least in our lifetime (sixty years into the future)? Not saying that I'm impatient - just trying to sort things out... A lot of questions have been stirring in my head as of late.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Not soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mnemosyne" <amaya.nonakama@ wrote:

Thank you.

If you complete the Magnum Opus, then they'll definitely come back in your lifetime. ;)
Απο: Mnemosyne <amaya.nonakama@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 1:36 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 14 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Gods

Is it at least in our lifetime (sixty years into the future)? Not saying that I'm impatient - just trying to sort things out... A lot of questions have been stirring in my head as of late.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Not soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mnemosyne" <amaya.nonakama@ wrote:

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back