Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The "Eternal" Jew

Fourth Reich

Here [/IMG]The “Eternal” Jew<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]By fourthreich666  Are you aware that the Jew, since its creation has tried to destroy you, your race and your culture? Are you aware that he is the reason you are hardly able to pay your bills? Of course not.
Throu[/IMG]Eternal[/I] Jew.

The "c[/IMG]
[/[/IMG]A Jew re[/IMG]<u class="y[/IMG]the qual[/IMG] [/B]Jewish World, London, December 14, 1922
The Jew has been using this tactic for thousands of years. After they infiltrate, the Jews with little authority mix while the powerful Jew become the masters of the infiltrated group.

Once they become the masters they employ Gentiles to be their puppets to further conceal their real Jewish identities, and once they have done so they begin to push their garbage until the infiltrated group has been reduced to filth, take the Weimar Republic for an example, once the Jew got in, they destroyed Germany and pushed communism day in and day out, they degraded the German people to such a low level.
The Gentile becomes he slave, and this is the Jewish dream. He takes over all the resources, money, oil, everything of value, therefore plummeting people into to poverty and misery and grabbing the Gentile people by the throat, while the Jewish elite are drinking the finest whiskey, eating the most expensive food and living in the largest of houses, whilst think of more way to make the Gentile people more and more miserable – this is otherwise known as Communism – The Jewish dream. This political system which grows off the same root of Christianity (another Jewish invention), combines all the horrible factors which make up The Eternal Jew.  ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hail Wotan! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Horus! 
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!
"Blood and Honour"
-fourtheich666
http://www.naziarchive.weebly.com/
http://www.fourthreich666.weebly.com/

Yo Fourth ReichJust letting you know one of my personal findings: they seem to favor mass starvation as their primary mothod of mass murder.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back