Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The enemy Is weak and quite annoying

[email protected]

Hello Brothers and Sisters, as of late I have been putting more and more time into advancing myself as well as working very hard for Father Satan.  Last night I was attacked by an enemy Nordic whom attempted to choke me while I was asleep, I didn't get a good look at its face but I did defend my self properly as Father has taught me to do and the disgusting filith took off.  After this I called upon Azazel, Beezlebub, Mother Lilith, Andras and my GD.  I was instructed to do AOP before returning to sleep which I did and no further issues.I've noticed in the past with the enemy they attack when one's defenses are most lowered (true weaklings) I have yet to see a serious attack when I am awake. Also something else that happened durring this time,  A deceased Relative came to me during this time and offered there help saying "Looks like I am going to have to help you now" However this relative was a Christian when they died so I banished the soul with the assitance of Father Satan, Father specifically instructed me in the past to ignore this relative because they are under complete control of the enemy and it is nothing more than an attempt to confuse and lead me away from the True Path.  So with that being said any advice would be greatly appreciated.I have a few specific workings lined up that I will be doing to bind and banish this person and all enemies permanently but any further ideas would be helpful.Thank You Comrades,HAIL SATAN!!!!!!SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

There's actually no complex magical formula needed to keep this away from you. As simple as it may sound, just do void meditation and aura cleaning + protection everyday. If you still experience attacks then do more. If most of them are the enemy putting thoughts in your head or otherwise mentally harassing you, then do more void meditation. If it's some enemy nordics trying to choke you, then do more AoPs.If you don't have sufficient time then cut away on other things, sleep included (but make sure to get atleast 6-7 hours to keep it healthy). If you have workings, squares, etc. going on then finish those asap and do more AoPs in the newly-gained time. Protection is the main priority (alongside with RTRs) at the moment, so make sure to properly tune your schedule. Once the enemy is beaten (or even once your AoP is permanent, which will be in a little less than a year, presuming that you do it as instructed by HP MD) there will be tons of time for specific workings again. Thats obviously just a suggestion so feel free to do what you feel is best for you. 

-Shael
On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 21:14, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello Brothers and Sisters, as of late I have been putting more and more time into advancing myself as well as working very hard for Father Satan.  Last night I was attacked by an enemy Nordic whom attempted to choke me while I was asleep, I didn't get a good look at its face but I did defend my self properly as Father has taught me to do and the disgusting filith took off.  After this I called upon Azazel, Beezlebub, Mother Lilith, Andras and my GD.  I was instructed to do AOP before returning to sleep which I did and no further issues.I've noticed in the past with the enemy they attack when one's defenses are most lowered (true weaklings) I have yet to see a serious attack when I am awake. Also something else that happened durring this time,  A deceased Relative came to me during this time and offered there help saying "Looks like I am going to have to help you now" However this relative was a Christian when they died so I banished the soul with the assitance of Father Satan, Father specifically instructed me in the past to ignore this relative because they are under complete control of the enemy and it is nothing more than an attempt to confuse and lead me away from the True Path.  So with that being said any advice would be greatly appreciated.I have a few specific workings lined up that I will be doing to bind and banish this person and all enemies permanently but any further ideas would be helpful.Thank You Comrades,HAIL SATAN!!!!!!SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this information Shael, things have improved greatly for me lately,  Sleep is something I need to make more time for though.  I've found when one is run down this makes things worse and rest is important for a warriorThe body is as important the mind one must nurish both.  I have also been spending much more time on my AOP which has helped dirastically.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!SIEG HEIL!!!!!!
On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   There's actually no complex magical formula needed to keep this away from you. As simple as it may sound, just do void meditation and aura cleaning + protection everyday. If you still experience attacks then do more. If most of them are the enemy putting thoughts in your head or otherwise mentally harassing you, then do more void meditation. If it's some enemy nordics trying to choke you, then do more AoPs.If you don't have sufficient time then cut away on other things, sleep included (but make sure to get atleast 6-7 hours to keep it healthy). If you have workings, squares, etc. going on then finish those asap and do more AoPs in the newly-gained time. Protection is the main priority (alongside with RTRs) at the moment, so make sure to properly tune your schedule. Once the enemy is beaten (or even once your AoP is permanent, which will be in a little less than a year, presuming that you do it as instructed by HP MD) there will be tons of time for specific workings again. Thats obviously just a suggestion so feel free to do what you feel is best for you. 

-Shael
  Hello Brothers and Sisters, as of late I have been putting more and more time into advancing myself as well as working very hard for Father Satan.  Last night I was attacked by an enemy Nordic whom attempted to choke me while I was asleep, I didn't get a good look at its face but I did defend my self properly as Father has taught me to do and the disgusting filith took off.  After this I called upon Azazel, Beezlebub, Mother Lilith, Andras and my GD.  I was instructed to do AOP before returning to sleep which I did and no further issues.I've noticed in the past with the enemy they attack when one's defenses are most lowered (true weaklings) I have yet to see a serious attack when I am awake. Also something else that happened durring this time,  A deceased Relative came to me during this time and offered there help saying "Looks like I am going to have to help you now" However this relative was a Christian when they died so I banished the soul with the assitance of Father Satan, Father specifically instructed me in the past to ignore this relative because they are under complete control of the enemy and it is nothing more than an attempt to confuse and lead me away from the True Path.  So with that being said any advice would be greatly appreciated.I have a few specific workings lined up that I will be doing to bind and banish this person and all enemies permanently but any further ideas would be helpful.Thank You Comrades,HAIL SATAN!!!!!!SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

Oh by the way , with the AoP , I've start doing it only some days ago , because I've missed the last month working because of problems ... so I've sticked only with cleaning my Aura till this month , my guess was that starting it instead this month from a waning moon to a full moon and then new moon would be equally effective and I should continue the program at least a month and some 4-5 days later then anyone who started it.. It should be still good to go or my guess is wrong ?

Someone had once given me a particular way to destroy enemy Nordics, by which the speaker told me they had received this method from their GD. It consisted of visualizing the enemy entity's chakras and actually shattering them with Satanic blue fire, after which you would need to visualize your room/house in the blue fire as well.
It actually worked for me, interestingly enough. I would even hear the thing screaming as it burned to death, and the attacks would stop for a while (before new ones came).

Oh God, Please no just stop. Do your aura of protection and keep away from the enemy. Can you kill a normal Human being this way? Try it on someone you hate. If they do not fall over and die instantly. Then how is this going to work on a powerful being? This is more of that hog warts stupid shit. Avada Kedavra, got ya bitch! 
  If this works on powerful Nordic Beings! Let use it on the pope! Or how about powerful jews! Forget the torah lets just shoot fire dart at them and end it all. 
   How about seeing a bomb of blue satanic fire drop on israel. They should all be dead Instantly! Does this apply to reality? No... So it just doesnt apply to reality, that simple....

I thought it'd work since they're astral beings. It's seriously what I'd been told and what had personally worked for me, like how it's been said that you can kill greys by attacking them with Satanic blue lightning/fire/blade. I haven't read or watched Harry Potter so I don't know what it's like and can can therefore not refer to it

Enemy Nordics aren't just astral beings, they are not the angel thought forms, they are literal enemy Nordic's.

I myself have only seen one enemy Nordic and my guardian demoness came to my aid very quickly and took care of it since I didn't really stand a chance against it. I managed to hold it back for just a moment by focussing all my energy and deflecting his energy as best I could, to prevent it from actually harming me spiritually, but if my guardian had not come I would have been unable to protect myself against it.

Most spiritual attacks you will recieve are just enemy angel thoughtforms. Many enemy attacks I previously believed to have been done by enemy nordics were in reality just angel thoughtforms, if a real enemy attacks like an enemy Nordic you will know and most likely your guardian demon/demoness will need to aid you.

I can't speak for every one here, but I doubt that any of us are currently able to stand up to enemy nordics and the reptillians in terms of spiritual power one on one. When we use the right techniques it certainly helps and when we build our AoP daily we are very protected, but if the Gods would not be backing us with their massive power we would not be able to hold our own against the advanced alien scum.

Stop trying to fight imaginary battles and just protect yourself, focus on reality. Using what the JoS has researched and found to be effective, such as white golden light for protection, blue fire to banishing and cleancing of negative energy and vibrations to raise and amplify those energies.

I also doubt we can actually kill greys by hurting their astral bodies if they come to attack you. I have seen them myself and dealt with them on some occasions, certainly those techniques work well to protect yourself, but it doesn't kill them.

If something doesn't work on a human then it doesn't work on a grey either.

By vizualizing blue fire burning a person that I directed my anger towards, or vizualizing spears of grey energy stabbing their chakra's I have noticed it affects people physically and can damage them astrally. It can make one sick or feel weak and you can push unwanted people away from you by doing this if you are strong enough, but those are only minor effects.

Those techniques would require a lot more energy to be effective on more powerful entities like greys and such, which posses many times more the spiritual power than the average person you can find walking outside somewhere.

It's nice to imagine perhaps, that we can kill the greys by using those techniques, but really I think most of it is just peoples imagination. This is not to insult you or anyone who believes they have killed a grey astrally, but it's simply my observation from dealing with them and I assure you that I'm not a pushover when it comes to dealing with enemy attacks.

@... 
You should be doing your AOP every day, twice a day, regardless of the Astrological Alignment.  Yes there are times when it is much more effective.  However do not let this hinder your progress just keep doing your best and aim for twice a day minimum.  This is just a suggestion do what feels right for you, also I would suggest you ask Father Satan he will most definitely point you in the direction that is best for you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:40 PM, theop.chipyx@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Oh by the way , with the AoP , I've start doing it only some days ago , because I've missed the last month working because of problems ... so I've sticked only with cleaning my Aura till this month , my guess was that starting it instead this month from a waning moon to a full moon and then new moon would be equally effective and I should continue the program at least a month and some 4-5 days later then anyone who started it.. It should be still good to go or my guess is wrong ?

@Moekcrocell
Yes, attacking any entities chakras is one of the most damaging attacks one can dish out.It is interesting you bring this up,  I too have personally been instructed by Father to aim for the chakras as well.  I myself have also had the pleasure of hearing them scream as they burn alive.  I have found to that if the attack is upclose or far away can make all the diffrence on how difficult it is for one to attack them, if they are within personal space or up close it is much easier to access and destroy their Chakras.  Be sure to keep a Strong AOP around you when sending out any kind of attack or they can and will attempt to hurt you.  If it is a long distance attack it will require much more focus and will power, The reptiles only have four chakras, this is definetly a weakness on their part that needs to be exploited, although enemy Nordics have a full chakra set, Exactly like ours and the Gods. Try adding in the FEHU Rune if you are attacked again this has helped me greatly in repelling them.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

@Moekcrocell
Yes, attacking any entities chakras is one of the most damaging attacks one can dish out.It is interesting you bring this up,  I too have personally been instructed by Father to aim for the chakras as well.  I myself have also had the pleasure of hearing them scream as they burn alive.  I have found to that if the attack is upclose or far away can make all the diffrence on how difficult it is for one to attack them, if they are within personal space or up close it is much easier to access and destroy their Chakras.  Be sure to keep a Strong AOP around you when sending out any kind of attack or they can and will attempt to hurt you.  If it is a long distance attack it will require much more focus and will power, The reptiles only have four chakras, this is definetly a weakness on their part that needs to be exploited, although enemy Nordics have a full chakra set, Exactly like ours and the Gods. Try adding in the FEHU Rune if you are attacked again this has helped me greatly in repelling them.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

@Moekcrocell
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:49 PM, diablo.satanas666@...<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: @... 
You should be doing your AOP every day, twice a day, regardless of the Astrological Alignment.  Yes there are times when it is much more effective.  However do not let this hinder your progress just keep doing your best and aim for twice a day minimum.  This is just a suggestion do what feels right for you, also I would suggest you ask Father Satan he will most definitely point you in the direction that is best for you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:40 PM, theop.chipyx@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Oh by the way , with the AoP , I've start doing it only some days ago , because I've missed the last month working because of problems ... so I've sticked only with cleaning my Aura till this month , my guess was that starting it instead this month from a waning moon to a full moon and then new moon would be equally effective and I should continue the program at least a month and some 4-5 days later then anyone who started it.. It should be still good to go or my guess is wrong ?

@...88 That sounds like a great idea let me go and explain to Father "Gee thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to teach me how to defend my self but that's to "Hogwarts."  Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea.  Have you ever stopped to think that your so called "reality" could be limiting your own Magickal and Psychic ablilities?  No you do not just "see" blue flame and poof! presto chango! bye bye kikes..  No not at all, infact that was the first lesson I learned.  You don't see, You don't Think, You Know.  It is not the power of "seeing" alone.  It is the power of will and directing such force.  Also like any working it may have to be repeated over and over there's no one shot cure here, and this is something I personally have been working on for quite some time. Also without the aid of Satan and My GD I would of been a goner a long time ago and never would of had the privilege to learn more.  All I am saying is that the only limitations that exist are the limitations made by one's own self.  I as a Satanist and indvidual refuse to be confined to the constraints of so called "Reality".  Reality is and always will be nothing but a hinderance and illusion keeping one shackeled and bound to limitation and the Jewtrix, away from their true potential.  No two individuals realitys are the same because we all are individual and advance as well as grow at our own rate.  Therefore what one Brother or Sister may See, hear, and or experience another will not, and that is okay.  It However does not make anyone wrong.  It took me awhile,  I did not understand it nor had the belief in such power at first, yet that was my first mistake.  What I had failed to see is this belief or lack of belief I should say is the exact reason why it took me even longer to understand such techniques.  Father put it to me simply "Until you believe it will happen, it will not happen."  This has proved true in more ways than one in my life.  Also no argument nor insult intended, Aldrick from what I know about you, you've been here for quite some time, an old timer forsure with much experience and gifts as well as advanced abilities I am guessing.  I just simply cannot seem to grasp the concept of why a Strong SS such as yourself would allow the constraints of "Reality" to limit what you can and cannot do.  This saddens me, I ask you to look within yourself and ask yourself, am I going to let anything decide for me what I can and cannot do? I hope not, but again, your reality is what you believe it is and this is your choice as we are all individual.  I just do not appreciate being mocked for relaying instruction given to me by Father, I Find it very disrespectful not only to myself and other SS who are working to grow, but even more importantly to Satan.  Who are we to mock and disregard his instruction.  I do what Satan tells me to do, not what "reality" says I can or Cannot do, nor do I believe it is okay to put down other brothers and Sisters in Satan for simply experiencing that which you do not. There may be plenty of other Brothers and Sisters experiencing the same Struggle right now, my question is who are you, or any of us for that matter, to discourage and make fun of them?  I do not think you would appreciate this in return.  
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Diablo Satanas<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: @Moekcrocell
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:49 PM, diablo.satanas666@...<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: @... 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

@VoiceOfEnki Hello Voice, and Thank you for your reply,  I am fully aware of the Nasty Angel thought forms these are created by the Enemy Nordics and are usually responsible when one is feeling confused, in doubt, or in other ways experiencing negative thoughts and or simply feeling depressed I have found keeping a clean Aura is simply enough to ward off Thoughtforms they are a minor annoyance If you have a pesky one that Refuses to leave simply vibrating Vinasa by a multiple of nine and then affirming "You are no more" will ussaly do the trick.   However Enemy Nordics are an entirely diffrent story.  These beings have power, and can actually hurt you.  I know beyond the shadow of doubt that this was no Thoughform, it could touch me how Father or a demon/demoness could touch one of us, only this touch was not a touch of comfort or condolence,  Father confirmed it was indeed an Enemy Nordic.  If Father had not helped me as he helps each and everyone of us, along with the assistance of my GD I would of been a goner, nor would any of us even have spiritual power period let alone the knowledge to apply it.  With Father's help we are not limited in anything that we do, including defending our selves.  However this was an outright attack, I could feel the hands squeezing my neck. You are right, without the assitance of Father Satan and the Gods, No, we would stand no chance.  But with them, and the proper application of the knowledge they bestow unto us one will find there are many ways to protect ourselves and even destroy an enemy completey, be they Human or Inhuman.  There are no restrictions as children of Satan we can advance as far as we so choose.  Satan leaves that up to us, its up to us to get off our ass and use it.  Satan wants us to be able to defend ourselves.  I believe HP Hooded Cobra posted a sermon not too long ago and one of the things he stated was something to the effect that the gifts Satan and the gods bring us are like lemons we can use them and make sweet lemonade or squirt them in our eyes and cry like little bitches, simply because we lack the knowledge to apply these gifts.  Doubt was a major hurddle and block for me, as soon as I let it go I soon discovered how possible anything is.  You have to go out of your mind to use it, and it is so true, Given we follow that which Satan instructs us to do we are invincible and nothing can stand in our way. Regarding The Reptiles they are quite Powerful compared to even say Greys,  for one because Grey's have no physical strength there bodies are completely atrophied, but they are experts in harnessing psychic power, especially mind control.  The Reptilians are well built muscular stocky bastards, who are also experts at wielding powers of the mind, and Magick.  So yes they are much more of a threat but we are still very much one to them.  They like enemy Nordics I any enemy for that matter can be destroyed, but if you Doubt, the key word here is Doubt, Doubt IS a nasty enemy, and a weakness that can be exploited by our true enemy.  If you doubt for one second they will over power you physically and mentally and your power will be nothing, Trust me I am no push over either my friend, I learned the hard way and this is the reason why I will never doubt again, but instead do exactly as instructed by Satan.  No insult intended to you either Brother, I appreciate your reply and opinion.  We all experience different things because we all are advancing at our own pace which does explain why we all see and experience things differently, yet also see and experience some of the Same. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!! 
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Diablo Satanas<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: @...88 That sounds like a great idea let me go and explain to Father "Gee thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to teach me how to defend my self but that's to "Hogwarts."  Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea.  Have you ever stopped to think that your so called "reality" could be limiting your own Magickal and Psychic ablilities?  No you do not just "see" blue flame and poof! presto chango! bye bye kikes..  No not at all, infact that was the first lesson I learned.  You don't see, You don't Think, You Know.  It is not the power of "seeing" alone.  It is the power of will and directing such force.  Also like any working it may have to be repeated over and over there's no one shot cure here, and this is something I personally have been working on for quite some time. Also without the aid of Satan and My GD I would of been a goner a long time ago and never would of had the privilege to learn more.  All I am saying is that the only limitations that exist are the limitations made by one's own self.  I as a Satanist and indvidual refuse to be confined to the constraints of so called "Reality".  Reality is and always will be nothing but a hinderance and illusion keeping one shackeled and bound to limitation and the Jewtrix, away from their true potential.  No two individuals realitys are the same because we all are individual and advance as well as grow at our own rate.  Therefore what one Brother or Sister may See, hear, and or experience another will not, and that is okay.  It However does not make anyone wrong.  It took me awhile,  I did not understand it nor had the belief in such power at first, yet that was my first mistake.  What I had failed to see is this belief or lack of belief I should say is the exact reason why it took me even longer to understand such techniques.  Father put it to me simply "Until you believe it will happen, it will not happen."  This has proved true in more ways than one in my life.  Also no argument nor insult intended, Aldrick from what I know about you, you've been here for quite some time, an old timer forsure with much experience and gifts as well as advanced abilities I am guessing.  I just simply cannot seem to grasp the concept of why a Strong SS such as yourself would allow the constraints of "Reality" to limit what you can and cannot do.  This saddens me, I ask you to look within yourself and ask yourself, am I going to let anything decide for me what I can and cannot do? I hope not, but again, your reality is what you believe it is and this is your choice as we are all individual.  I just do not appreciate being mocked for relaying instruction given to me by Father, I Find it very disrespectful not only to myself and other SS who are working to grow, but even more importantly to Satan.  Who are we to mock and disregard his instruction.  I do what Satan tells me to do, not what "reality" says I can or Cannot do, nor do I believe it is okay to put down other brothers and Sisters in Satan for simply experiencing that which you do not. There may be plenty of other Brothers and Sisters experiencing the same Struggle right now, my question is who are you, or any of us for that matter, to discourage and make fun of them?  I do not think you would appreciate this in return.  
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Diablo Satanas<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: @Moekcrocell
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

@Moekcrocell
Yes, attacking any entities chakras is one of the most damaging attacks one can dish out.It is interesting you bring this up,  I too have personally been instructed by Father to aim for the chakras as well.  I myself have also had the pleasure of hearing them scream as they burn alive.  I have found to that if the attack is upclose or far away can make all the difference on how difficult it is for one to attack them, if they are within personal space or up close it is much easier to access and destroy their Chakras.  Be sure to keep a Strong AOP around you when sending out any kind of attack or they can and will attempt to hurt you.  If it is a long distance attack it will require much more focus and will power, The reptiles only have four chakras, this is definetly a weakness on their part that needs to be exploited, although enemy Nordics have a full chakra set, Exactly like ours and the Gods. Try adding in the FEHU Rune if you are attacked again this has helped me greatly in repelling them.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Wow. Aldrick isn't restraining himself to "reality" or anything. Satanism IS about reality. All our gifts, meditations? Reality. It's better to be skeptical than allow yourself to be deluded.
On Apr 10, 2017, at 16:32, Diablo Satanas diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @...88 That sounds like a great idea let me go and explain to Father "Gee thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to teach me how to defend my self but that's to "Hogwarts."  Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea.  Have you ever stopped to think that your so called "reality" could be limiting your own Magickal and Psychic ablilities?  No you do not just "see" blue flame and poof! presto chango! bye bye kikes..  No not at all, infact that was the first lesson I learned.  You don't see, You don't Think, You Know.  It is not the power of "seeing" alone.  It is the power of will and directing such force.  Also like any working it may have to be repeated over and over there's no one shot cure here, and this is something I personally have been working on for quite some time. Also without the aid of Satan and My GD I would of been a goner a long time ago and never would of had the privilege to learn more.  All I am saying is that the only limitations that exist are the limitations made by one's own self.  I as a Satanist and indvidual refuse to be confined to the constraints of so called "Reality".  Reality is and always will be nothing but a hinderance and illusion keeping one shackeled and bound to limitation and the Jewtrix, away from their true potential.  No two individuals realitys are the same because we all are individual and advance as well as grow at our own rate.  Therefore what one Brother or Sister may See, hear, and or experience another will not, and that is okay.  It However does not make anyone wrong.  It took me awhile,  I did not understand it nor had the belief in such power at first, yet that was my first mistake.  What I had failed to see is this belief or lack of belief I should say is the exact reason why it took me even longer to understand such techniques.  Father put it to me simply "Until you believe it will happen, it will not happen."  This has proved true in more ways than one in my life.  Also no argument nor insult intended, Aldrick from what I know about you, you've been here for quite some time, an old timer forsure with much experience and gifts as well as advanced abilities I am guessing.  I just simply cannot seem to grasp the concept of why a Strong SS such as yourself would allow the constraints of "Reality" to limit what you can and cannot do.  This saddens me, I ask you to look within yourself and ask yourself, am I going to let anything decide for me what I can and cannot do? I hope not, but again, your reality is what you believe it is and this is your choice as we are all individual.  I just do not appreciate being mocked for relaying instruction given to me by Father, I Find it very disrespectful not only to myself and other SS who are working to grow, but even more importantly to Satan.  Who are we to mock and disregard his instruction.  I do what Satan tells me to do, not what "reality" says I can or Cannot do, nor do I believe it is okay to put down other brothers and Sisters in Satan for simply experiencing that which you do not. There may be plenty of other Brothers and Sisters experiencing the same Struggle right now, my question is who are you, or any of us for that matter, to discourage and make fun of them?  I do not think you would appreciate this in return.  
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

@Moekcrocell
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
@... 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Oh by the way , with the AoP , I've start doing it only some days ago , because I've missed the last month working because of problems ... so I've sticked only with cleaning my Aura till this month , my guess was that starting it instead this month from a waning moon to a full moon and then new moon would be equally effective and I should continue the program at least a month and some 4-5 days later then anyone who started it.. It should be still good to go or my guess is wrong ?

What you said about doubt is true, you should never doubt your power, however we can apply this to the enemy as well.

Enemy Nordics especially have their own powerful will, so do reptillians. The greys don't have their own will, but their hive mind instructs them on what to do, so they can use their hive mind to project the will of their overlords. They do not doubt their power either, so when we are attacked by such entities it is effectively a battle between our will's and our spiritual power.

When that Nordic attacked me I focussed all my will into deflecting his energy and hitting him back as hard as I could, I didn't budge an inch astrally or physically and used every ounce of energy I had available to project the biggest force I could. My will did not weaken for a second and I did not waver for a second, but they have their own will and it is extremely strong.

While I never doubted that I could prevent his energy from reaching me and I never doubted that I would be victorious in this battle of will's and energy he still overpowered me and when he did I focussed my will even more to push him away, once again never doubting my power and my self, this warded of his energy for a moment but he once again gained the upper hand very quickly and tried to pierce my chakra's with disgusting energy, I projected my energy to deflect his energy again but they posses such vast power we can't fight against them properly, it's like fighting against someone intent on killing you that is dozens of times stronger and more skilled in using energy than you are.

They are strong enough to fight our Gods. Can we do that? Let's say we have a friendly sparring match with our Guardian, how will that go? Nothing we do will have any effect on them and they can effortlessly overpower us regardless of how we project our will. Enemy Nordics are weaker than our Guardians of course, but still much stronger than us.

My GD came to me after wards and fought him off, he escaped quickly after she arrived, but I had to use a lot of energy to just hold out against this enemy for a couple seconds. I was drained for sure and had to recharge myself.

This concept is the same as trying to will yourself to fly. Even if you believe one hundred percent that you can fly when you jump of the roof of your house, it won't happen, you'll just fall on the ground and die.

If I will that tomorrow I'm magically getting a million euro's it's not going to happen. Even if I believe fully that it will (seriously I tried this kind of stuff before when I was a newby, believing that doubt is all that is preventing me from having whatever I wish for).

Just believing that something works doesn't make it work, you need to have the power to back up your will and the knowledge to apply it. Power is what we lack most compared to them and that is the reason why we cannot defeat them with those techniques.

If the reptillians and enemy Nordics or even the Greys are as weak as you believe they are, that they would just fall over when a somewhat open and advanced SS attackes them spiritually, the Gods would have been able to simply mop them up in a few decades. Even if they would have outnumbered the Gods by billions it would not matter as the difference in power is like comparing an ant to a human if they were as weak as you believe. The Gods would have wiped them out nearly effortlessly, but they are strong and very dangerous and certainly not so weak that we can will them out of existence or imagine them gone and then have them leave.

Blue fire works on them because it is power that comes from Satan, they are not afraid of us the way we are now, they are afraid of the power we draw upon, they are afraid of Satan. We draw upon his power as the Kundalini and the Black sun and the Blue fire techniques and even our Aryan soul and everything we can draw upon comes from Satan and belongs to Satan.

The enemy is afraid of us learning that we are of Satan and that we can draw upon Satans power, when gentiles learn this, they have the potential to become as Gods themselves and then the playing field is leveled, this is the thing they are afraid of.

So I will say what I and Aldric said again. If something doesn't work in the physical or on a human, then it won't do anything to even a grey.

Lastly, I will say that angel thoughtforms are indeed easy to banish, but even they can be much stronger than you believe they are. I have made thoughtforms that are quite potent, when they touch me it can be felt physically, it feels just like the Gods touching me, but with less energy behind it.

We can use thoughtforms to fight of astral threats and we can use them to attack people, they are mere thoughtforms perhaps but they can be very potent. When a being that is far more powerful and knowledgeable than us creates a thoughtform with the intent to murder us, you can be guarantheed that these thoughtforms are much stronger than your average one.

Angel thoughtforms can be a threath in itself. We must not underestimate the enemy, and we must not overstimate ourselves, but remain realistic in our understanding of our power and the enemies power.

Also if Satan really did say those things to you, which I won't doubt because that's not up to me to do, that doesn't mean this can apply to everyone, perhaps you are strong enough where those techniques can be of use, if so that is great, but that doesn't mean it can work for everyone.

The Gods often give us information when we are ready to use it, if someone new or weaker in spiritual power reads about those techniques and then imagines themselves invincible because they now have advanced techniqus to defend themselves with that Satan himself revealed to another SS they will be very disappointed to find out they won't work for them because they are too weak to make use of them.

Satan will reveal things to us when we are ready to make use of them, most of the time it is adviced not to share what the Gods tell you in person with the Groups or the public, if everyone is to know those things then the Gods would instruct the HP's to make a sermon about it or give this technique to everyone.

Keep things the Gods reveal to you to yourself for the most part.

This is also to prevent misinformation from accidentally being spread when one thought they had spoken with a God but were in fact tricked by an enemy entity, or when one had mis interpretated something the Gods told them on accident due to not being fully open astrally (even Maxine herself stated that her astral communication is not 100% accurate all the time).

There is a reason we have Clergy, one of those reasons is to have a good communications link with the Gods. They speak with the Gods and are instructed to reveal things to us by them when something needs to be revealed to us all, if everyone would do this themselves chaos would ensue due to everyone hearing different things and everyone spreading their own interpretations of what they heard..

I made a mistake in my message, my apologies, the part where I said that we draw upon Satans power is not correct. We off course draw upon our own power and we have our own power.

I meant to say that the enemy is not afraid of our own power as it is, but they are afraid of Satans power and of what we can become by awakening our potential by using power meditations given to us by Satan.

My apologies..

Well said, voiceofenki! 
I had an encounter recently. I work around and with them [2 are becoming increasingly hostile]. I've had to improve quickly, knowing that I'm still not good enough to win. My GD came and helped me, as did yours. The whole thing took mear seconds! In expressing my gratitude he remarked that the power difference was like a grown adult trying to fight a child. I knew my GD meant no offense. He was explaining to me how far I still must learn, and that He'll always be there to help. No longer an infant but still not grown, I cannot relax, must still learn.
It's nice to know I'm not alone. For you to say these things makes me feel better. Strangely enough, I'm empowered [again] to learn more.Thanks.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:39 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What you said about doubt is true, you should never doubt your power, however we can apply this to the enemy as well.

Enemy Nordics especially have their own powerful will, so do reptillians. The greys don't have their own will, but their hive mind instructs them on what to do, so they can use their hive mind to project the will of their overlords. They do not doubt their power either, so when we are attacked by such entities it is effectively a battle between our will's and our spiritual power.

When that Nordic attacked me I focussed all my will into deflecting his energy and hitting him back as hard as I could, I didn't budge an inch astrally or physically and used every ounce of energy I had available to project the biggest force I could. My will did not weaken for a second and I did not waver for a second, but they have their own will and it is extremely strong.

While I never doubted that I could prevent his energy from reaching me and I never doubted that I would be victorious in this battle of will's and energy he still overpowered me and when he did I focussed my will even more to push him away, once again never doubting my power and my self, this warded of his energy for a moment but he once again gained the upper hand very quickly and tried to pierce my chakra's with disgusting energy, I projected my energy to deflect his energy again but they posses such vast power we can't fight against them properly, it's like fighting against someone intent on killing you that is dozens of times stronger and more skilled in using energy than you are.

They are strong enough to fight our Gods. Can we do that? Let's say we have a friendly sparring match with our Guardian, how will that go? Nothing we do will have any effect on them and they can effortlessly overpower us regardless of how we project our will. Enemy Nordics are weaker than our Guardians of course, but still much stronger than us.

My GD came to me after wards and fought him off, he escaped quickly after she arrived, but I had to use a lot of energy to just hold out against this enemy for a couple seconds. I was drained for sure and had to recharge myself.

This concept is the same as trying to will yourself to fly. Even if you believe one hundred percent that you can fly when you jump of the roof of your house, it won't happen, you'll just fall on the ground and die.

If I will that tomorrow I'm magically getting a million euro's it's not going to happen. Even if I believe fully that it will (seriously I tried this kind of stuff before when I was a newby, believing that doubt is all that is preventing me from having whatever I wish for).

Just believing that something works doesn't make it work, you need to have the power to back up your will and the knowledge to apply it. Power is what we lack most compared to them and that is the reason why we cannot defeat them with those techniques.

If the reptillians and enemy Nordics or even the Greys are as weak as you believe they are, that they would just fall over when a somewhat open and advanced SS attackes them spiritually, the Gods would have been able to simply mop them up in a few decades. Even if they would have outnumbered the Gods by billions it would not matter as the difference in power is like comparing an ant to a human if they were as weak as you believe. The Gods would have wiped them out nearly effortlessly, but they are strong and very dangerous and certainly not so weak that we can will them out of existence or imagine them gone and then have them leave.

Blue fire works on them because it is power that comes from Satan, they are not afraid of us the way we are now, they are afraid of the power we draw upon, they are afraid of Satan. We draw upon his power as the Kundalini and the Black sun and the Blue fire techniques and even our Aryan soul and everything we can draw upon comes from Satan and belongs to Satan.

The enemy is afraid of us learning that we are of Satan and that we can draw upon Satans power, when gentiles learn this, they have the potential to become as Gods themselves and then the playing field is leveled, this is the thing they are afraid of.

So I will say what I and Aldric said again. If something doesn't work in the physical or on a human, then it won't do anything to even a grey.

Lastly, I will say that angel thoughtforms are indeed easy to banish, but even they can be much stronger than you believe they are. I have made thoughtforms that are quite potent, when they touch me it can be felt physically, it feels just like the Gods touching me, but with less energy behind it.

We can use thoughtforms to fight of astral threats and we can use them to attack people, they are mere thoughtforms perhaps but they can be very potent. When a being that is far more powerful and knowledgeable than us creates a thoughtform with the intent to murder us, you can be guarantheed that these thoughtforms are much stronger than your average one.

Angel thoughtforms can be a threath in itself. We must not underestimate the enemy, and we must not overstimate ourselves, but remain realistic in our understanding of our power and the enemies power.

Also if Satan really did say those things to you, which I won't doubt because that's not up to me to do, that doesn't mean this can apply to everyone, perhaps you are strong enough where those techniques can be of use, if so that is great, but that doesn't mean it can work for everyone.

The Gods often give us information when we are ready to use it, if someone new or weaker in spiritual power reads about those techniques and then imagines themselves invincible because they now have advanced techniqus to defend themselves with that Satan himself revealed to another SS they will be very disappointed to find out they won't work for them because they are too weak to make use of them.

Satan will reveal things to us when we are ready to make use of them, most of the time it is adviced not to share what the Gods tell you in person with the Groups or the public, if everyone is to know those things then the Gods would instruct the HP's to make a sermon about it or give this technique to everyone.

Keep things the Gods reveal to you to yourself for the most part.

This is also to prevent misinformation from accidentally being spread when one thought they had spoken with a God but were in fact tricked by an enemy entity, or when one had mis interpretated something the Gods told them on accident due to not being fully open astrally (even Maxine herself stated that her astral communication is not 100% accurate all the time).

There is a reason we have Clergy, one of those reasons is to have a good communications link with the Gods. They speak with the Gods and are instructed to reveal things to us by them when something needs to be revealed to us all, if everyone would do this themselves chaos would ensue due to everyone hearing different things and everyone spreading their own interpretations of what they heard..

Actually Voice OF Enki we do draw from Satans power. That is why we do the Invocation. 
 Just to let you know it is VERY lame, to use Satan Told me so as your defending Proposition. 
  Father Satan just told me he didnt tell you that and that you wrong. See how lame this is?    Again instead of using common sense, we go off a win all. SATAN DID IT. 
  Boy that would win every argument, if the person was stupid enough to let you use it against them. 
  You really want to take on an enemy that is way more spiritually advanced then you? And yes they are.
   Just to fly one of their ships, would blow to much of our brain open at one time. We would fall over if we put our hands on the reader. 
  But you want to attack one of these beings spiritually? Satan handles the Alien Enemy. We handle the Jews here on earth. Maybe you do kill one out of the Millions and Millions of them. How would you ever know? Father Satan told you? This is just setting yourself up for delusion. When you can do a Reverse Ritual and know it is doing something. 
  I personally am not going to waste my time, pretending I am slinging a sword around the astral and killing a hundred greys every day. 

I'd like to write about one of their tactics that unfortunatelly knocked me down a couple of times, one of these is trying to make you feel guilty of using the powers of Hell and Satan's power... no doubt They have no control on the basic energies of Earth and thereby the elements and matter that they don't act specifically upon, They work on the subliminal of human energy, and their main platform is the allegory of monotheistic religions,and for so far so good I understood this, the only motive they have this much energy is because we are racially prone into tapping in their system because is based upon pagan infrastructure...this makes me remember that in fact, they robed us of a tool that basically was a step by step manual for spiritual advancement, and turned it into a bank of almost free energy , and not only that but also of souls that they can and do control. Here I'm going to speak about tactic number 2 , they will do anything neccessary into cutting one's connection with ancestral energy, knowledge , and all that derives from it , in short a very laaaaarge portion of your true self. My guess is that mainly because of past life events of retaliation and instinctive draw for ''the ancient pride\ ways\world'' anabled many of us into open our way on Satan's Path in this lifetime.
Now I know this is basically what HP Maxine wrote about and mainly about, but untill I've didn't experience it myself , I never really understood the validity of what she said.  So staying tuned with my gut feeling no matter what literary saved my essence many times, and if there's something that I could advise without any hesitation is just that. Allways follow your gut feeling.

Hail Satan , The ruler of Earth , The Nature Uppermost Guru !

Yeah some communication mistakes on my part. We do draw upon Satans power and also we have our own power, but without Satans backing we are pretty much helpless against the higher enemies.

Before I dedicated to Satan I spend two years doing power meditations, not the ones from the JoS, but quite a few things I was doing were quite similar, to some of the beginner meditations on the JoS. It was based on vizualization a lot and also had to do with chakra spinning, energy projecting and other things. Certainly not amazing compared to the stuff we have on the JoS, but much better than 90% of other stuff on the web..

During those two years I was undedicated, I'm guessing not many people here have been in that kind of situation, where one tries to advance spiritually while not dedicated to Satan. In those two years I was on my own, no help and no spiritual protection from any higher beings and I know just how helpless you really are without the Gods...

At that point I was spiritually powerful enough to heal myself, heal others and also read aura's, see energy and other basic things. So I wasn't even very weak, in fact compared to the average person I knew a lot about energy projecting and using energy, protecting yourself astrally and such.

I was under constant assault by what I now know are angel thoughtforms. They destroyed me. They played with me like I was a toy, messing with my mind, playing both sides, pretending to be helpful but really just out for my destruction. I fought against them every day, my will against their will. Physically I got attacked constantly too, like being suffocated at night, having burns or scratches that came from nothing, having my lights explode, my electrical outlets explode, being assaulted with nightmares every night, being kept up by entities speaking to me and cursing me, telling me to kill myself and worse for two years straight.

I had to protect myself, with the limited knowledge I had, and so I did. I did the best I could, which was slowly lose my sanity and slowly getting devoured by these bitches. At the time I thought I was batteling some kind of incredibly dangerous astral beings, but they were the lowest of the low, just mere angel thoughtforms, not even a single grey ever came to harrass me during those times before my dedication.

And like I said, I might not have had a very good understanding of the occult, but I knew how to use my energy, I knew how to heal myself and such things, so I wasn't weak per say, but I was helpless regardless.

I used to invoke solar energy daily and do void meditation during those times to try and keep them away from me and to try and keep my self sane, to push out those thoughts and the constant non stop harrasment.

Imagine hearing 20 different people yelling in your ears 24/7 and telling you the most depraved things, then imagine being harrased by those people day and night, have them suffocate you, scratch you, hit you and whatever, not even being able to fight back. That was fun I guess.

That was my first experience with the occult, and I thought it was normal, but not once did I fear them, in fact no matter what they tried I pushed through but it was all for naught in the end, I nearly lost my sanity and nearly got to the point where I became depressed.

Then one day another voice spoke to me, she called herself Kali. I was interested in the Hindu pantheon most back then and most of the meditations I was doing were based on the ancient Dharma they use, basically the second best thing to true power meditation.

I thought she was just another one of those filthy bitch entities trying to mess with me but she told me she'd help me out. And she did. After I spoke with her I wasn't attacked for three months, literally for the first time in two years I felt at peace, my mind was calm and the voices were gone, it was calm and peaceful. It was such a relief.

Then Shortly after that I found the Joy of Satan and dedicated myself. I can tell you from personal experience, the Gods protect us extremely much. Without them all of us would eventually succumb to their attacks. Even the angel thoughtforms can destroy you if you are on your own, because they are nearly limitless in their numbers.

We are stronger than those thougtforms, which is why I lasted two years on my own and was able to fight back while on my own for that long, but their numbers are pretty much endless, they will keep comming back if they can untill you simply can't take it anymore.

I am very strong mentally and from all this I learned how to defend myself, but I know the enemy isn't weak.

That experience I had with that enemy Nordic was my first experience with one of them and it was very humbling, because it made me realize even more just how much at a disadvantage we really are. My GD did commend me for fighting well and not getting immedietly overwhelmed by him, but that was all I could do and so I have much to learn.

After dedicating I have dealth with reptillians 2 times, and greys a number of times, but I don't know how many.
Greys I have learned to defend myself against, they don't get to me easily, but the reptillians are another thing entirely, again they are not to be underestimated...

I can't say for sure if I dealth with them by myself or not when they showed up to me, but I do think I was assisted by my GD.

Right now I'm much more capable spiritually than I was before during those two years before I found the JoS and I would hate to think what could have happened if a reptillian or an enemy nordic had shown up to take me out before I could find the JoS and become a potential threath in the future.

I'm not saying you should be scared of them. I am never scared of the enemy, but I don't blindly believe myself to be powerful enough to destroy them and just like Aldric, I don't waste my time thinking I can go killing hundrends (or even a couple) of them on the astral...

Maybe we can damage their astral bodies, but that is hard to say for sure. The astral is a strange place to observe, it's very malleable, things can change very quickly there and it's not like the physical at all.

The astral body is extremely sturdy and resilliant, because it's a higher dimensional aspect of you and it needs to be sturdy because what happens on the astral all carries a lot more power than what does on the physical.

If hypothetically your physical body would be attacked directly by an astral attack of the enemy you can say good bye to your body.. It's simply going to get destroyed, the astral body is build to last in the astral, but this means the enemies who attack you there are also build to last, their astral bodies are also extremely though, much more so than our own.

I don't know all the specifics of this, this is more just my own observation, but I'm sure the exact knowledge regarding this will become known to us in time.

Just make sure you protect your self as best you can using one of the many methods of the JoS, this will get you a long way and when you get to the point where more powerful enemies will catch wind of you and feel the need to go after you personally you will get advanced protection techniques from your GD to help you ward of the more dangerous enemies.

Do RTRS kill the enemy Jews? I try to use all the free time I have for my meditations and RTRS. It's really amazing looking back at my past self who would sit home alone and pop pills and ruin my life but now I'm putting so much effort into these meditations and I'm actually starting to understand the astrology of it all. I've been putting negative energy on some people that have really screwed me over an I hate them with a passion and whenever they're near I feel an energy buzz along with getting really unsettled. Is that normal? Thanks. HS!
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 4/12/17, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The enemy Is weak and quite annoying
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 12:49 AM

Actually Voice OF
Enki we do draw from Satans power. That is why we do the
Invocation. 
 Just
to let you know it is VERY lame, to use Satan Told me so as
your defending Proposition. 
  Father Satan just told me he
didnt tell you that and that you wrong. See how lame this
is?    Again instead of using
common sense, we go off a win all. SATAN DID
IT. 
  Boy that
would win every argument, if the person was stupid enough to
let you use it against them. 
  You really want to take on an
enemy that is way more spiritually advanced then you? And
yes they are.

Just to fly one of their ships, would blow to much of our
brain open at one time. We would fall over if we put our
hands on the reader. 
  But you want to attack one of
these beings spiritually? Satan handles the Alien Enemy. We
handle the Jews here on earth. Maybe you do kill one out of
the Millions and Millions of them. How would you ever know?
Father Satan told you? This is just setting yourself up for
delusion. When you can do a Reverse Ritual and know it is
doing something. 

I personally am not going to waste my time, pretending I am
slinging a sword around the astral and killing a hundred
greys every day. 

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826 --
#yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp #yiv3174714826hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp #yiv3174714826ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp .yiv3174714826ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp .yiv3174714826ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mkp .yiv3174714826ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3174714826ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3174714826ygrp-lc #yiv3174714826hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3174714826ygrp-lc .yiv3174714826ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826activity span
.yiv3174714826underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826attach label a {

#yiv3174714826 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826bold a {

#yiv3174714826 dd.yiv3174714826last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 dd.yiv3174714826last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 dd.yiv3174714826last p
span.yiv3174714826yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826attach-table div div a {

#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826file-title a, #yiv3174714826
div.yiv3174714826file-title a:active, #yiv3174714826
div.yiv3174714826file-title a:hover, #yiv3174714826
div.yiv3174714826file-title a:visited {

#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826photo-title a,
#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826photo-title a:active,
#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3174714826 div.yiv3174714826photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3174714826 div#yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3174714826ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3174714826yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3174714826 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826photos div div {

border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826reco-desc {

#yiv3174714826 .yiv3174714826replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3174714826 input, #yiv3174714826 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3174714826
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3174714826logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-msg
p#yiv3174714826attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-reco
#yiv3174714826reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-sponsor #yiv3174714826ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3174714826 #yiv3174714826ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3174714826

The last time I had an encounter was about two years ago and I was completely helpless and had idea what was going on or what happened. It's actually when I had to start seeing a therapist because she said I had chronic depression and was extremely suicidal and on top of that I had night terrors. I've been really trying to find out things about my past life and I'm drawing conclusions that I was of Satan. I have a birthmark that looks like a demon. I was drawn to spiritual world and occult at a young age. I've always felt there was something missing and that gap seemed to fill when I found Father. I've always been intrigued by the zodiac and astrology. Lol I've always been obsessed with the four animals of Satan especially the Goat. Everything just feels right and it scares me because if I was with Satan in a past life why am I just remembering it now? Like will I lose all memory of this life if I do no reach magnum opus and have to restart everything? These are just some of my concerns
On Tue, 4/11/17, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The enemy Is weak and quite annoying
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 8:27 PM

Well said, voiceofenki! 
I
had an encounter recently. I work around and with them [2
are becoming increasingly hostile]. I've had to improve
quickly, knowing that I'm still not good enough to win.
My GD came and helped me, as did yours. The whole thing took
mear seconds! In expressing my gratitude he remarked that
the power difference was like a grown adult trying to fight
a child. I knew my GD meant no offense. He was explaining to
me how far I still must learn, and that He'll always be
there to help. No longer an infant but still not grown, I
cannot relax, must still learn.
It's
nice to know I'm not alone. For you to say these things
makes me feel better. Strangely enough, I'm empowered
[again] to learn more.Thanks.
Hail
SatanHail
Lilith
Dehna

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

What you said about doubt is true, you should never
doubt your power, however we can apply this to the enemy as
well.

Enemy Nordics
especially have their own powerful will, so do reptillians.
The greys don't have their own will, but their hive mind
instructs them on what to do, so they can use their hive
mind to project the will of their overlords. They do not
doubt their power either, so when we are attacked by such
entities it is effectively a battle between our will's
and our spiritual power.

When that Nordic attacked me I focussed all my
will into deflecting his energy and hitting him back as hard
as I could, I didn't budge an inch astrally or
physically and used every ounce of energy I had available to
project the biggest force I could. My will did not weaken
for a second and I did not waver for a second, but they have
their own will and it is extremely strong.

While I never doubted that I
could prevent his energy from reaching me and I never
doubted that I would be victorious in this battle of
will's and energy he still overpowered me and when he
did I focussed my will even more to push him away, once
again never doubting my power and my self, this warded of
his energy for a moment but he once again gained the upper
hand very quickly and tried to pierce my chakra's with
disgusting energy, I projected my energy to deflect his
energy again but they posses such vast power we can't
fight against them properly, it's like fighting against
someone intent on killing you that is dozens of times
stronger and more skilled in using energy than you are.

They are strong enough to
fight our Gods. Can we do that? Let's say we have a
friendly sparring match with our Guardian, how will that go?
Nothing we do will have any effect on them and they can
effortlessly overpower us regardless of how we project our
will. Enemy Nordics are weaker than our Guardians of course,
but still much stronger than us.

My GD came to me after wards and fought him
off, he escaped quickly after she arrived, but I had to use
a lot of energy to just hold out against this enemy for a
couple seconds. I was drained for sure and had to recharge
myself.

This concept is
the same as trying to will yourself to fly. Even if you
believe one hundred percent that you can fly when you jump
of the roof of your house, it won't happen, you'll
just fall on the ground and die.

If I will that tomorrow I'm magically
getting a million euro's it's not going to happen.
Even if I believe fully that it will (seriously I tried this
kind of stuff before when I was a newby, believing that
doubt is all that is preventing me from having whatever I
wish for).

Just believing
that something works doesn't make it work, you need to
have the power to back up your will and the knowledge to
apply it. Power is what we lack most compared to them and
that is the reason why we cannot defeat them with those
techniques.

If the
reptillians and enemy Nordics or even the Greys are as weak
as you believe they are, that they would just fall over when
a somewhat open and advanced SS attackes them spiritually,
the Gods would have been able to simply mop them up in a few
decades. Even if they would have outnumbered the Gods by
billions it would not matter as the difference in power is
like comparing an ant to a human if they were as weak as you
believe. The Gods would have wiped them out nearly
effortlessly, but they are strong and very dangerous and
certainly not so weak that we can will them out of existence
or imagine them gone and then have them leave.

Blue fire works on them
because it is power that comes from Satan, they are not
afraid of us the way we are now, they are afraid of the
power we draw upon, they are afraid of Satan. We draw upon
his power as the Kundalini and the Black sun and the Blue
fire techniques and even our Aryan soul and everything we
can draw upon comes from Satan and belongs to Satan.

The enemy is afraid of us
learning that we are of Satan and that we can draw upon
Satans power, when gentiles learn this, they have the
potential to become as Gods themselves and then the playing
field is leveled, this is the thing they are afraid of.

So I will say what I and
Aldric said again. If something doesn't work in the
physical or on a human, then it won't do anything to
even a grey.

Lastly, I

will say that angel thoughtforms are indeed easy to banish,
but even they can be much stronger than you believe they
are. I have made thoughtforms that are quite potent, when
they touch me it can be felt physically, it feels just like
the Gods touching me, but with less energy behind it.

We can use thoughtforms to
fight of astral threats and we can use them to attack
people, they are mere thoughtforms perhaps but they can be
very potent. When a being that is far more powerful and
knowledgeable than us creates a thoughtform with the intent
to murder us, you can be guarantheed that these thoughtforms
are much stronger than your average one.

Angel thoughtforms can be a
threath in itself. We must not underestimate the enemy, and
we must not overstimate ourselves, but remain realistic in
our understanding of our power and the enemies power.

Also if Satan really did say
those things to you, which I won't doubt because
that's not up to me to do, that doesn't mean this
can apply to everyone, perhaps you are strong enough where
those techniques can be of use, if so that is great, but
that doesn't mean it can work for everyone.

The Gods often give us
information when we are ready to use it, if someone new or
weaker in spiritual power reads about those techniques and
then imagines themselves invincible because they now have
advanced techniqus to defend themselves with that Satan
himself revealed to another SS they will be very
disappointed to find out they won't work for them
because they are too weak to make use of them.

Satan will reveal things to us
when we are ready to make use of them, most of the time it
is adviced not to share what the Gods tell you in person
with the Groups or the public, if everyone is to know those
things then the Gods would instruct the HP's to make a
sermon about it or give this technique to everyone.

Keep things the Gods reveal to
you to yourself for the most part.

This is also to prevent misinformation from
accidentally being spread when one thought they had spoken
with a God but were in fact tricked by an enemy entity, or
when one had mis interpretated something the Gods told them
on accident due to not being fully open astrally (even
Maxine herself stated that her astral communication is not
100% accurate all the time).

There is a reason we have Clergy, one of those
reasons is to have a good communications link with the Gods.
They speak with the Gods and are instructed to reveal things
to us by them when something needs to be revealed to us all,
if everyone would do this themselves chaos would ensue due
to everyone hearing different things and everyone spreading
their own interpretations of what they heard..

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407 --
#yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp #yiv5409797407hd {
0;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp #yiv5409797407ads {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad p {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad a {
#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc {

#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc #yiv5409797407hd {

#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc .yiv5409797407ad {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407actions {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span:first-child {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span a {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span
.yiv5409797407underline {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach div a {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach img {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach label {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach label a {

#yiv5409797407 blockquote {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407bold {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407bold a {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p a {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p span {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p
span.yiv5409797407yshortcuts {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407attach-table div div a {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407attach-table {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407file-title a, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:active, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:hover, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:visited {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:active,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5409797407 div#yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5409797407ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5409797407yshortcuts {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407green {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407MsoNormal {

#yiv5409797407 o {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div div {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407reco-category {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407reco-desc {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407replbq {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5409797407 input, #yiv5409797407 textarea {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5409797407
code {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5409797407logo {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-msg
p#yiv5409797407attach-count span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-reco
#yiv5409797407reco-head {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-reco {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-sponsor #yiv5409797407ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text p {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5409797407

Past life memories get locked away in your Soul. Although, you can retrieve them through certain meditations, and doing certain runes.

Yes, if you do not complete the Magnum Opus then your memories will get locked away again. I suggest you stop thinking about not completing the Magnum Opus, and get the resolve to complete it NO MATTER WHAT gets in your way.

MAKE a way to destroy the obstacle and move on. The enemy will try anything to get in your way.

Is it one of your sole highest purposes in your life. MAKE it happen.

Hi can I ask you 1 question with all you're respect? Do you consider yourself knowledgeable enough to help a novice Satanist with simple common questions?
Yes or no
On Apr 13, 2017 11:22 PM, "Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  The last time I had an encounter was about two years ago and I was completely helpless and had idea what was going on or what happened. It's actually when I had to start seeing a therapist because she said I had chronic depression and was extremely suicidal and on top of that I had night terrors. I've been really trying to find out things about my past life and I'm drawing conclusions that I was of Satan. I have a birthmark that looks like a demon. I was drawn to spiritual world and occult at a young age. I've always felt there was something missing and that gap seemed to fill when I found Father. I've always been intrigued by the zodiac and astrology. Lol I've always been obsessed with the four animals of Satan especially the Goat. Everything just feels right and it scares me because if I was with Satan in a past life why am I just remembering it now? Like will I lose all memory of this life if I do no reach magnum opus and have to restart everything? These are just some of my concerns
On Tue, 4/11/17, '[email protected]' [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The enemy Is weak and quite annoying
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 8:27 PM

Well said, voiceofenki! 
I
had an encounter recently. I work around and with them [2
are becoming increasingly hostile]. I've had to improve
quickly, knowing that I'm still not good enough to win.
My GD came and helped me, as did yours. The whole thing took
mear seconds! In expressing my gratitude he remarked that
the power difference was like a grown adult trying to fight
a child. I knew my GD meant no offense. He was explaining to
me how far I still must learn, and that He'll always be
there to help. No longer an infant but still not grown, I
cannot relax, must still learn.
It's
nice to know I'm not alone. For you to say these things
makes me feel better. Strangely enough, I'm empowered
[again] to learn more.Thanks.
Hail
SatanHail
Lilith
Dehna

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

What you said about doubt is true, you should never
doubt your power, however we can apply this to the enemy as
well.

Enemy Nordics
especially have their own powerful will, so do reptillians.
The greys don't have their own will, but their hive mind
instructs them on what to do, so they can use their hive
mind to project the will of their overlords. They do not
doubt their power either, so when we are attacked by such
entities it is effectively a battle between our will's
and our spiritual power.

When that Nordic attacked me I focussed all my
will into deflecting his energy and hitting him back as hard
as I could, I didn't budge an inch astrally or
physically and used every ounce of energy I had available to
project the biggest force I could. My will did not weaken
for a second and I did not waver for a second, but they have
their own will and it is extremely strong.

While I never doubted that I
could prevent his energy from reaching me and I never
doubted that I would be victorious in this battle of
will's and energy he still overpowered me and when he
did I focussed my will even more to push him away, once
again never doubting my power and my self, this warded of
his energy for a moment but he once again gained the upper
hand very quickly and tried to pierce my chakra's with
disgusting energy, I projected my energy to deflect his
energy again but they posses such vast power we can't
fight against them properly, it's like fighting against
someone intent on killing you that is dozens of times
stronger and more skilled in using energy than you are.

They are strong enough to
fight our Gods. Can we do that? Let's say we have a
friendly sparring match with our Guardian, how will that go?
Nothing we do will have any effect on them and they can
effortlessly overpower us regardless of how we project our
will. Enemy Nordics are weaker than our Guardians of course,
but still much stronger than us.

My GD came to me after wards and fought him
off, he escaped quickly after she arrived, but I had to use
a lot of energy to just hold out against this enemy for a
couple seconds. I was drained for sure and had to recharge
myself.

This concept is
the same as trying to will yourself to fly. Even if you
believe one hundred percent that you can fly when you jump
of the roof of your house, it won't happen, you'll
just fall on the ground and die.

If I will that tomorrow I'm magically
getting a million euro's it's not going to happen.
Even if I believe fully that it will (seriously I tried this
kind of stuff before when I was a newby, believing that
doubt is all that is preventing me from having whatever I
wish for).

Just believing
that something works doesn't make it work, you need to
have the power to back up your will and the knowledge to
apply it. Power is what we lack most compared to them and
that is the reason why we cannot defeat them with those
techniques.

If the
reptillians and enemy Nordics or even the Greys are as weak
as you believe they are, that they would just fall over when
a somewhat open and advanced SS attackes them spiritually,
the Gods would have been able to simply mop them up in a few
decades. Even if they would have outnumbered the Gods by
billions it would not matter as the difference in power is
like comparing an ant to a human if they were as weak as you
believe. The Gods would have wiped them out nearly
effortlessly, but they are strong and very dangerous and
certainly not so weak that we can will them out of existence
or imagine them gone and then have them leave.

Blue fire works on them
because it is power that comes from Satan, they are not
afraid of us the way we are now, they are afraid of the
power we draw upon, they are afraid of Satan. We draw upon
his power as the Kundalini and the Black sun and the Blue
fire techniques and even our Aryan soul and everything we
can draw upon comes from Satan and belongs to Satan.

The enemy is afraid of us
learning that we are of Satan and that we can draw upon
Satans power, when gentiles learn this, they have the
potential to become as Gods themselves and then the playing
field is leveled, this is the thing they are afraid of.

So I will say what I and
Aldric said again. If something doesn't work in the
physical or on a human, then it won't do anything to
even a grey.

Lastly, I

will say that angel thoughtforms are indeed easy to banish,
but even they can be much stronger than you believe they
are. I have made thoughtforms that are quite potent, when
they touch me it can be felt physically, it feels just like
the Gods touching me, but with less energy behind it.

We can use thoughtforms to
fight of astral threats and we can use them to attack
people, they are mere thoughtforms perhaps but they can be
very potent. When a being that is far more powerful and
knowledgeable than us creates a thoughtform with the intent
to murder us, you can be guarantheed that these thoughtforms
are much stronger than your average one.

Angel thoughtforms can be a
threath in itself. We must not underestimate the enemy, and
we must not overstimate ourselves, but remain realistic in
our understanding of our power and the enemies power.

Also if Satan really did say
those things to you, which I won't doubt because
that's not up to me to do, that doesn't mean this
can apply to everyone, perhaps you are strong enough where
those techniques can be of use, if so that is great, but
that doesn't mean it can work for everyone.

The Gods often give us
information when we are ready to use it, if someone new or
weaker in spiritual power reads about those techniques and
then imagines themselves invincible because they now have
advanced techniqus to defend themselves with that Satan
himself revealed to another SS they will be very
disappointed to find out they won't work for them
because they are too weak to make use of them.

Satan will reveal things to us
when we are ready to make use of them, most of the time it
is adviced not to share what the Gods tell you in person
with the Groups or the public, if everyone is to know those
things then the Gods would instruct the HP's to make a
sermon about it or give this technique to everyone.

Keep things the Gods reveal to
you to yourself for the most part.

This is also to prevent misinformation from
accidentally being spread when one thought they had spoken
with a God but were in fact tricked by an enemy entity, or
when one had mis interpretated something the Gods told them
on accident due to not being fully open astrally (even
Maxine herself stated that her astral communication is not
100% accurate all the time).

There is a reason we have Clergy, one of those
reasons is to have a good communications link with the Gods.
They speak with the Gods and are instructed to reveal things
to us by them when something needs to be revealed to us all,
if everyone would do this themselves chaos would ensue due
to everyone hearing different things and everyone spreading
their own interpretations of what they heard..

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407 --
#yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp #yiv5409797407hd {
0;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp #yiv5409797407ads {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad p {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mkp .yiv5409797407ad a {
#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc {

#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc #yiv5409797407hd {

#yiv5409797407ygrp-lc .yiv5409797407ad {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407actions {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span:first-child {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span a {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407activity span
.yiv5409797407underline {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach div a {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach img {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach label {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407attach label a {

#yiv5409797407 blockquote {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407bold {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407bold a {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p a {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p span {

#yiv5409797407 dd.yiv5409797407last p
span.yiv5409797407yshortcuts {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407attach-table div div a {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407attach-table {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407file-title a, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:active, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:hover, #yiv5409797407
div.yiv5409797407file-title a:visited {

#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:active,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5409797407 div.yiv5409797407photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5409797407 div#yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5409797407ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5409797407yshortcuts {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407green {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407MsoNormal {

#yiv5409797407 o {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div div {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407photos div label {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407reco-category {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407reco-desc {

#yiv5409797407 .yiv5409797407replbq {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5409797407 input, #yiv5409797407 textarea {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5409797407
code {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5409797407logo {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-msg
p#yiv5409797407attach-count span {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-reco
#yiv5409797407reco-head {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text p {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5409797407 #yiv5409797407ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5409797407

Brooke,I have also been with Satan in past lives. Despite that I had to struggle and search for Him in this one. Why do we forget? Its this recycling into another body/life. New life, new body, new blood. The enemy fucked with our DNA to shut off our longevity because oy veh! Can't let the Goyim live too long; they might start to wise up! Yes, you will lose all memory BUT, through working to advance yourself now, it won't take as long in the next life, if you can't attain the Magnum Opus in this one. So take this time to do as much as you can to advance yourself.
Alfredo, what's the question? If I can't answer there is probably someone here who knows more than I who can. There are plenty of other SS who have a ton of experience to draw from. That's why it's advisable to ask in these forums; while there are infiltrators in the groups there are also a lot of Dedicated SS who can and will identify and shoot down any BS infiltrator.
Ask away!
Hail Satan!In Glory and Power Exalted!

The disease of xtianity breeds only weakness and the mindless.Let them die from within.HAIL SATAN!Sent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] Date: Sat, Apr 15, 2017 6:10 AMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Cc: Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The enemy Is weak and quite annoying
  Past life memories get locked away in your Soul. Although, you can retrieve them through certain meditations, and doing certain runes.

Yes, if you do not complete the Magnum Opus then your memories will get locked away again. I suggest you stop thinking about not completing the Magnum Opus, and get the resolve to complete it NO MATTER WHAT gets in your way.

MAKE a way to destroy the obstacle and move on. The enemy will try anything to get in your way.

Is it one of your sole highest purposes in your life. MAKE it happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back