Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The enemy is really fucking stupid. Now I know what ritual to do EVE

angryshaman666

For the last 4 days I have been under constant enemy attack and only now that these fucking vampires are gone can I see this clearly.
It began on wednesday night when a filthy fucking grey attacked me in my dreams. It was oddly enough an orange colored grey (do they even HAVE orange greys?) and this one was strong enough to actually paralyze me and use that damn fear attack.
You know the one, the paralyzing terror technique they all use to attack you in your sleep and keep you from waking up.
Well this one forced Satan to chase this asshole off FOR ME because much to my chagrin it actually fucking worked this time and this grey was actually sentient, not one of the usual drones.

Well I thought it was over after that but ever since then until now I've felt drained and totally sleep deprived.
Focusing on meditations was damn near impossible and took all of my strength just to churn out the usual RAUM meditation and SATANAS, ALGIZ, SATANAS cleansings.
The hardest one was my hour long full chakra meditation with SATANAS in between each mantra.

Well now I realize there were still enemy vampire attacks draining me this entire time because whatever entity was left attacked me just an hour ago.
First it attacked my dreams, made me think my town was being bombed by aircraft and tricked me into going into the "basement", meanwhile I can hear my cats going crazy and running all over the place because they can also sense this asshole spirit.

Well once I and my cats (in the dream, the real ones were right next to me makin me crazy) were actually IN the basement I feel this displacement in the atmosphere.
I IMMEDIATELY recognized this as an enemy spirit as I've lived around even stronger ghosts before!

This is when I started hearing one of those disgusting bible christmas songs (yes the damn bible songs they keep using are Xmas songs, specifically noel noel and the other most irritating ones about angels and JEWsus)
and this is when I woke up and felt this fucker come down the stairs to stare me down.
Well Satan intervened AGAIN to help me wake up because this fucking vampire made it impossible to get up otherwise and once I was awake I knew exactly where this shitstain was standing even though I could only see waves of energy and not a solid mass.
I got right in this fucking spirit's face and...unleashed the beast xD on him, staring him down and confronting this fucker while chanting the vinasa banishing ritual.All this time my aura is BLAZING the closer I get to this filth and at this point it had no power over me.
This confirms what I've suspected all along, common sense really, xians always go to church on sunday and curse the world even more making the curse israel ritual all the more necessary EVERY WEEKEND.
This means EVERY weekend saturday and sunday we need to do the curse israel ritual!
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... Ritual.pdf

I do the SATANAS mantra before and after every ritual and meditation for maximum power.
CURSE THE JEWS EVERY DAY!REVERSE THEIR WEEKLY BIBLE CURSES EVERY WEEKEND!
DEATH TO ALL KIKES!DEATH TO THE JEWISH VAMPIRES!HAIL SATAN!

Good for you for getting in their face, so to speak and, for keeping your wits about you.

They always go too far, no matter what plane of existence they're working on. They're retarded.

Hail Satan!

I haved same type off attack by greys.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 31/01/2016 13:26 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The enemy is really fucking stupid. Now I know what ritual to do EVERY weekend

For the last 4 days I have been under constant enemy attack and only now that these fucking vampires are gone can I see this clearly.
It began on wednesday night when a filthy fucking grey attacked me in my dreams. It was oddly enough an orange colored grey (do they even HAVE orange greys?) and this one was strong enough to actually paralyze me and use that damn fear attack.
You know the one, the paralyzing terror technique they all use to attack you in your sleep and keep you from waking up.
Well this one forced Satan to chase this asshole off FOR ME because much to my chagrin it actually fucking worked this time and this grey was actually sentient, not one of the usual drones.

Well I thought it was over after that but ever since then until now I've felt drained and totally sleep deprived.
Focusing on meditations was damn near impossible and took all of my strength just to churn out the usual RAUM meditation and SATANAS, ALGIZ, SATANAS cleansings.
The hardest one was my hour long full chakra meditation with SATANAS in between each mantra.

Well now I realize there were still enemy vampire attacks draining me this entire time because whatever entity was left attacked me just an hour ago.
First it attacked my dreams, made me think my town was being bombed by aircraft and tricked me into going into the "basement", meanwhile I can hear my cats going crazy and running all over the place because they can also sense this asshole spirit.

Well once I and my cats (in the dream, the real ones were right next to me makin me crazy) were actually IN the basement I feel this displacement in the atmosphere.
I IMMEDIATELY recognized this as an enemy spirit as I've lived around even stronger ghosts before!

This is when I started hearing one of those disgusting bible christmas songs (yes the damn bible songs they keep using are Xmas songs, specifically noel noel and the other most irritating ones about angels and JEWsus)
and this is when I woke up and felt this fucker come down the stairs to stare me down.
Well Satan intervened AGAIN to help me wake up because this fucking vampire made it impossible to get up otherwise and once I was awake I knew exactly where this shitstain was standing even though I could only see waves of energy and not a solid mass.
I got right in this fucking spirit's face and...unleashed the beast xD on him, staring him down and confronting this fucker while chanting the vinasa banishing ritual.All this time my aura is BLAZING the closer I get to this filth and at this point it had no power over me.
This confirms what I've suspected all along, common sense really, xians always go to church on sunday and curse the world even more making the curse israel ritual all the more necessary EVERY WEEKEND.
This means EVERY weekend saturday and sunday we need to do the curse israel ritual!

I do the SATANAS mantra before and after every ritual and meditation for maximum power.
CURSE THE JEWS EVERY DAY!REVERSE THEIR WEEKLY BIBLE CURSES EVERY WEEKEND!
DEATH TO ALL KIKES!DEATH TO THE JEWISH VAMPIRES!HAIL SATAN!

Thats really interesting as I have been waiting for the next round of rituals to do to be posted. And thinking well if nothing gets posted what can I do? And I was thinking of the curse Israel ritual. Thanks. I'll do that. When you say the Satanas do you mean the full rosary?
HS!

Well, thanks to the description of what one of those things looks like in the physical, I think this is what's been making appearances in my dreams as well.

At least I think it is. Here it is how it is for me.

A largely invisible mass, but with some visuals, nearly looking like a mini-wind wall. Able to use telekentics to move items. Mostly small like curtains and stuff like that, but as noted so far, limited to dreams.Never took any form of anything or anyone.

Sentience, mind of it's own, stubborn will and a nasty temper to boot. When interferred in getting to me, snarled out, voice everywhere all at once, "SHE IS MINE!"

Second thing like this, but it was a man. I pissed it off in the dream and it chased me from the house at night. Ran through the backyard. Man went from being looking like the man to looking like the previous invisible thing. Different one, as it had different 'personality', but no less of a nasty temper.

This one shrieked as he came for me, sounding like a mix between a man, howling wind and a shrieking Warthog! He couldn't seem to maintain the mass ooking thing for long, flashing back and forth between him and the thing. At the end, I hissed back at him, and he seemed shocked I had the temerity to do such a thing.

Don't know if those are the greys, or just some other things that are also very hostile. So yeah, I guess if they can do shit like this, Orange greys wouldn't be too much of a stretch. I am definately doing the ritual as much as I can.

Yeah I know what you mean with the nightmare attacks angryshaman! I also had some really scary ones when I was a child and at that time a xian. There where times I knew a nightmare was a dream and still I couldn't wake myself up! The enemy attacked me viciously in my dreams and they could get a hold of my dreams, me being stuck in the nightmare attack. Also I had once a nightmare and when I woke up I could see my brother in my room staring creepy at me!! I was shitscared! After awhile he disappeared while he was in the room next to me. Those added experiences plus allot of bad luck in my life where enough to denounce that garbage so called religion permanently out of my life! I'm to this day so filled with joy since I did my dedication ritual! Some times the enemy attacks us in this way one way or another cuz we are a threat to them remember that brother! So you must see this as a damn motivation to continue to finish the enemy. I have allot of faith in us winning this war!

Dark Blesings and Hail Satan and all Gods and Goddesses of Duat!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 1/31/16, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The enemy is really fucking stupid. Now I know what ritual to do EVERY weekend
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 12:26 PM

For the last 4 days I
have been under constant enemy attack and only now that
these fucking vampires are gone can I see this clearly.
It began on wednesday night when a filthy
fucking grey attacked me in my dreams. It was oddly enough
an orange colored grey (do they even HAVE orange greys?) and
this one was strong enough to actually paralyze me and use
that damn fear attack.
You know the one, the
paralyzing terror technique they all use to attack you in
your sleep and keep you from waking up.
Well
this one forced Satan to chase this asshole off FOR ME
because much to my chagrin it actually fucking worked this
time and this grey was actually sentient, not one of the
usual drones.

Well I
thought it was over after that but ever since then until now
I've felt drained and totally sleep deprived.
Focusing on meditations was damn near
impossible and took all of my strength just to churn out the
usual RAUM meditation and SATANAS, ALGIZ, SATANAS
cleansings.
The hardest one was my hour long
full chakra meditation with SATANAS in between each
mantra.

Well now I realize
there were still enemy vampire attacks draining me this
entire time because whatever entity was left attacked me
just an hour ago.
First it attacked my
dreams, made me think my town was being bombed by aircraft
and tricked me into going into the "basement",
meanwhile I can hear my cats going crazy and running all
over the place because they can also sense this asshole
spirit.

Well once I and my
cats (in the dream, the real ones were right next to me
makin me crazy) were actually IN the basement I feel this
displacement in the atmosphere.
I
IMMEDIATELY recognized this as an enemy spirit as I've
lived around even stronger ghosts before!

This is when I started hearing
one of those disgusting bible christmas songs (yes the damn
bible songs they keep using are Xmas songs, specifically
noel noel and the other most irritating ones about angels
and JEWsus)
and this is when I woke up and
felt this fucker come down the stairs to stare me down.

Well Satan
intervened AGAIN to help me wake up because this fucking
vampire made it impossible to get up otherwise and once I
was awake I knew exactly where this shitstain was standing
even though I could only see waves of energy and not a solid
mass.

I
got right in this fucking spirit's face and...unleashed
the beast xD on him, staring him down and confronting this
fucker while chanting the vinasa banishing ritual.
All this time my aura is BLAZING the closer I
get to this filth and at this point it had no power over
me.

This
confirms what I've suspected all along, common sense
really, xians always go to church on sunday and curse the
world even more making the curse israel ritual all the more
necessary EVERY WEEKEND.

This means EVERY weekend
saturday and sunday we need to do the curse israel
ritual!

I do the SATANAS mantra before and after every
ritual and meditation for maximum power.

CURSE THE JEWS EVERY
DAY!
REVERSE THEIR WEEKLY BIBLE CURSES
EVERY WEEKEND!

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!
DEATH TO
THE JEWISH VAMPIRES!
HAIL SATAN!

They (The Greys) slip up time to time, I've seen them do so a number of times while harassing me, but stupid? Aha... No... They aren't. Don't underestimate.

Their attacks on me seem to be a little different. With me, they cause me to express strong negative emotions which I would regularly not have, and those leave an out-of-breath feeling in my chest afterward. They also try to distract me from doing mantras and delay them as much as possible during the hours when they're most effective. Very, very annoying of them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back