Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The enemy has crossed the line

music4satan

I am not happy for what I have just seen. There is a place in North Carolina called "The Devil's Tramping Grounds" and I consider that place to be very sacred. And my childhood friend who died trying to save my life is barried near there because she worshiped Satan with all of her being. She told me stories of how Satan loved his children. Anyways, when I got there again today to visit her and pay my respects, I found the grounds covered with trash. The enemy came and dishonored the sacred grounds! There were Jesus pictures everywhere, bible verses all over the place and then they put a cross on her grave marker! The enemy has gone too far! I pray for Cerberus to watch over my friend. Please my brothers and sisters, I ask of you to join us in November 10, for the ritual. HAIL SATAN!!! And on my friend, Kira Marie Jones, HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]That is heart breaking the dirty scum.Just more fire for the fight.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The enemy has crossed the line
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 7:36:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I am not happy for what I have just seen. There is a place in North Carolina called "The Devil's Tramping Grounds" and I consider that place to be very sacred. And my childhood friend who died trying to save my life is barried near there because she worshiped Satan with all of her being. She told me stories of how Satan loved his children. Anyways, when I got there again today to visit her and pay my respects, I found the grounds covered with trash. The enemy came and dishonored the sacred grounds! There were Jesus pictures everywhere, bible verses all over the place and then they put a cross on her grave marker! The enemy has gone too far! I pray for Cerberus to watch over my friend. Please my brothers and sisters, I ask of you to join us in November 10, for the ritual. HAIL SATAN!!! And on my friend, Kira Marie Jones, HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

Definitely! Fuck those bastards! How about we go to that fucking holohoax wall & post Al-Jilwah segments everywhere! That'd teach those disrespectful bastard scum!

Where in NC is this? I live in NC, and I would LOVE to go remove all of the xian trash from this place. Is this anywhere near Charlotte or the Piedmont triad area?
On Nov 9, 2012 7:07 PM, "music4satan" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:
  I am not happy for what I have just seen. There is a place in North Carolina called "The Devil's Tramping Grounds" and I consider that place to be very sacred. And my childhood friend who died trying to save my life is barried near there because she worshiped Satan with all of her being. She told me stories of how Satan loved his children. Anyways, when I got there again today to visit her and pay my respects, I found the grounds covered with trash. The enemy came and dishonored the sacred grounds! There were Jesus pictures everywhere, bible verses all over the place and then they put a cross on her grave marker! The enemy has gone too far! I pray for Cerberus to watch over my friend. Please my brothers and sisters, I ask of you to join us in November 10, for the ritual. HAIL SATAN!!! And on my friend, Kira Marie Jones, HAIL SATAN!!!!

i agree. and right now, i'm still full of rage for this act of dishonor! but i found one of the little scums responsible. i ask Marchosias for her strength and for Neberius to curse them for what they have done. They have NO RIGHT to violate our Father's sacred grounds. SO LET US GIVE THEM A MESSAGE THAT WILL BE ENGRAVED INTO THEIR MEMORIES FOR YEARS TO COME! NOVEMBER 10, IS OUR NIGHT! PRAISE TO OUR FATHER, LONG LIVE THE KING THAT IS OUR FATHER! HAIL SATAN!!

If I recall correctly it's in Bennett. I think it's part of Chatham Co? A little bit of a drive frm Charlotte.

Hail Satan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Remember, we are law abiding.....
Hail Satan!
On Nov 10, 2012 12:07 AM, "Marita Maier" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:
i agree. and right now, i'm still full of rage for this act of dishonor! but i found one of the little scums responsible. i ask Marchosias for her strength and for Neberius to curse them for what they have done. They have NO RIGHT to violate our Father's sacred grounds. SO LET US GIVE THEM A MESSAGE THAT WILL BE ENGRAVED INTO THEIR MEMORIES FOR YEARS TO COME! NOVEMBER 10, IS OUR NIGHT! PRAISE TO OUR FATHER, LONG LIVE THE KING THAT IS OUR FATHER! HAIL SATAN!!

Yes it is and I live in Raleigh. But I drive there everyday to pay my respects to my friend. She told me that when she died, she wanted to be buried next to satan's presence.

Sent from my iPod

oh my condolence.hail Satan!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The enemy has crossed the line

Yes it is and I live in Raleigh. But I drive there everyday to pay my respects to my friend. She told me that when she died, she wanted to be buried next to satan's presence.

Sent from my iPod

That is very awesome. I live in Charlotte, but I used to visit Raleigh every weekend for a while. My Altar is still in Raleigh, actually.
On Nov 11, 2012 8:04 PM, "Rita Maier" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

BASTARDS!!!!! MAY SATAN RIP THESE VILE MOTHERFUCKERS LIMB FROM LIMB!

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
  That is very awesome. I live in Charlotte, but I used to visit Raleigh every weekend for a while. My Altar is still in Raleigh, actually. On Nov 11, 2012 8:04 PM, "Rita Maier" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

cool, hey, we should meet up sometime. i would love to have a fellow child of Satan to worship Satan with me. ^^

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
  That is very awesome. I live in Charlotte, but I used to visit Raleigh every weekend for a while. My Altar is still in Raleigh, actually. On Nov 11, 2012 8:04 PM, "Rita Maier" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

I'm actually trying to network with people in Raleigh so I can get booked for more shows up there.
On Nov 14, 2012 6:22 PM, "Marita Maier" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:
  cool, hey, we should meet up sometime. i would love to have a fellow child of Satan to worship Satan with me. ^^

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back