Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the burned paper disappeared.

escape_slavery

I dedicated my soul to Lord Satan some time ago and i decided to keep the burned paper.I recently tried to find the paper but it was not where i left it!It was gone!It's impossible for somebody else to have taken it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "escape_slavery" <escape_slavery@... wrote:
I dedicated my soul to Lord Satan some time ago and i decided to keep the burned paper.I recently tried to find the paper but it was not where i left it!It was gone!It's impossible for somebody else to have taken it!
lol What a cute joke one of the Great Gods have made on you. :)

It is things such as this that give me hope when I feel as though I'm getting low upon it. Often as I walk through the nights of my hometown I will see shooting stars, once many in rapid succession. These things are signs that the Gods approve of you and that they are encouraging you to do better in your psychic/physical exercise.

Hail to the gods of old, thank you for your guidance.

<td val[/IMG]Well,if you say it is practically impossible for someone to have taken it(I have reasons to doubt that) there's nothing to worry about.There are many possibilities.Don't feel too bad,there's nothing you can spiritually do with ashes from you dedication paper.The ritual is still valid.Maybe Satan felt like "Okay,seriously man,you don't need these pieces anymore".Satan actually works in mysterious ways.And yes,like most Demons,he has a profound sense of humor.

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, escape_slavery <escape_slavery@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] the burned paper disappeared.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 9:46 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back