Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Aryan Race

Taol

The Aryan Race

<font>The Aryan race, even though possibly the youngest after the blacks and asians, is the only one that carries the genes from the Gods, the Nordic race.

We are not the children we once were, and racial discrimination against us, the white race, the Aryan race is growing by the day. The awaken ones know what I mean.

It is not to us to sit here and wait. We are the initiators, the revolutionists, the builders of civilisation. Upon us does rest what will happen in the future. And the enemy knows this. This is why we are being attacked on such a violent scale in Europe (and elsewhere in the world).

We must not shut our mouths and sit and waver. We must stand up and fight.

Racial discrimination? MY ASS!!! Right now the only ones that are being discriminated and hunted are the whites.

Now, there has been disunity and even among our group people from different races to look down upon us. We are not the young and innocent new borns we once were. We have already proven ourselves and if we must we WILL do it again.

We have earned every right to stand among you.

Those who do not understand, it is time to educate yourselves.

Express who you are. Be proud. Say it LOUD and say it CLEAR.

HAIL THE ARYAN RACE!!!!!!!!!

**Use wisdom when stating what you say**

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Aryan Race
Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2016 1:49:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The Aryan Race

<font>The Aryan race, even though possibly the youngest after the blacks and asians, is the only one that carries the genes from the Gods, the Nordic race.

We are not the children we once were, and racial discrimination against us, the white race, the Aryan race is growing by the day. The awaken ones know what I mean.

It is not to us to sit here and wait. We are the initiators, the revolutionists, the builders of civilisation. Upon us does rest what will happen in the future. And the enemy knows this. This is why we are being attacked on such a violent scale in Europe (and elsewhere in the world).

Racial discrimination? MY ASS!!! Right now the only ones that are being discriminated and hunted are the whites.

Now, there has been disunity and even among our group people from different races to look down upon us. We are not the young and innocent new borns we once were. We have already proven ourselves and if we must we WILL do it again.

**Use wisdom when stating what you say** [/TD]

The Nordics is not a race, it's the master subgroup within the aryan race. Typical Aryan attribute is their highly creative intelligence, noble mind and sensitve soul. This is what i have come to conclusion from my own observation, whatever it may be asian white, middle eastern, afghan and so on, this is definitly the aryan character.

And this diversity among us is something to be proud of HAIL THE ARYANS!

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:50 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   The Aryan Race

The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan!

Superior knowledge, the Nordics that Taol is speaking about is the race of the Gods.The sub-race Nordic is just another Aryan subrace. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2016, at 16:15, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The Nordics is not a race, it's the master subgroup within the aryan race. Typical Aryan attribute is their highly creative intelligence, noble mind and sensitve soul. This is what i have come to conclusion from my own observation, whatever it may be asian white, middle eastern, afghan and so on, this is definitly the aryan character.

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:50 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Aryan Race
Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2016 11:15:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan! [/TD]

The race the Nordics is of does the other gods aswell belong to. Yes that was what i meant.

On Friday, February 12, 2016 12:35 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Superior knowledge, the Nordics that Taol is speaking about is the race of the Gods.The sub-race Nordic is just another Aryan subrace. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2016, at 16:15, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:50 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Yes. Satan did tell me this. it is obviously but the difference in this was the feeling I received when he said this. Something to do with pride and becoming your own existence. The whites have their own lineage and so now the other races must make their own. To be their own existence. And as HP HoodedCobra mentioned, the gentile races state of being must be transformed into the godly state.

HP Jake made a post about the Kundalini serpent of Satan and the White race. Then one member had a thought that non whites were not included in this and I explained that since non white gentiles are of Satan and since we are an aspect and unique extension of him, then that includes the other non white gentile races since the kundalini is in us all. Thus the ability to reach godhead. That is something to be proud of. So we all can be superior in our own way.
Once more and more whites wake up and understand the truth of where they come from then they will definitely become proud again. The only sad thing is when I try to explain and hint towards these things, they either give me the look like "You believe in Ets?" or maybe it is just the idea of anything in opposition to the anti white mentality is too much for them because of that conditioning. But this is changing. Hail Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, February 12, 2016 3:26 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan!

Very well spoken beautiful indeed, the white aryan race in severely under attack those who are white Aryans should stand proud and strong for your race are the civilizers ,the offspring of the Nordic Gods from duat, the real threat to the Jewish virus, the one race powerful enough to squash the Jews like insects that they are.

And has fourth Reich said all gentile races have genes of the gods for we all should stand tall, strong and be proud of our own people, race,culture.

HAIL THE GENTILES OF ALL RACES!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

The Nordics is the only one directly descended from satan, not the whole aryan race.

On Friday, February 12, 2016 7:01 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan! [/TD]

It's amazing to think that people, in this day and age, can look up at the uncountable stars with modern scientific knwoledge, and believe that humanity is, as the most reasonable and sane, safe choice, beyond all doubts the most advanced civilization, and that people can think that life is ONLY on this planet, can even question it. 

On Friday, February 12, 2016 1:10 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes. Satan did tell me this. it is obviously but the difference in this was the feeling I received when he said this. Something to do with pride and becoming your own existence. The whites have their own lineage and so now the other races must make their own. To be their own existence. And as HP HoodedCobra mentioned, the gentile races state of being must be transformed into the godly state.

HP Jake made a post about the Kundalini serpent of Satan and the White race. Then one member had a thought that non whites were not included in this and I explained that since non white gentiles are of Satan and since we are an aspect and unique extension of him, then that includes the other non white gentile races since the kundalini is in us all. Thus the ability to reach godhead. That is something to be proud of. So we all can be superior in our own way.
Once more and more whites wake up and understand the truth of where they come from then they will definitely become proud again. The only sad thing is when I try to explain and hint towards these things, they either give me the look like "You believe in Ets?" or maybe it is just the idea of anything in opposition to the anti white mentality is too much for them because of that conditioning. But this is changing. Hail Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, February 12, 2016 3:26 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

I heard the Asians and mongoloid races are of the ousted nephilim

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

Some of the replies look like you do not have your knowledge down.

Anyway, there is so much pain regarding race in each and every one, this must be rooted out in all of the races. This will happen eventually and it probably won't be that easy.

For now try to be proud of what race you are.

No, that is simply false.ALL Aryans are descended from Satan. Not just Nordic Aryans. It has been stated numerous times, by HP's here on the groups, and on JOS websites that all Aryans are descended from Satan and The Gods. All Aryans were at some point Nordic Aryans, they just spread out across the Earth, and changed little  from their original Nordic ancestors. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 12, 2016, at 13:13, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The Nordics is the only one directly descended from satan, not the whole aryan race.

On Friday, February 12, 2016 7:01 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan! [/TD]

The Aryans are a diverse race. By the mere simple logic that is told '' and the gods took wifes that they saw was fair'' The Nordics is the master race, the higher octave in the Aryan race. If you have fact on your statement i would like to see it.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No, that is simply false.ALL Aryans are descended from Satan. Not just Nordic Aryans. It has been stated numerous times, by HP's here on the groups, and on JOS websites that all Aryans are descended from Satan and The Gods. All Aryans were at some point Nordic Aryans, they just spread out across the Earth, and changed little  from their original Nordic ancestors. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 12, 2016, at 13:13, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, February 12, 2016 7:01 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Hail Satan! [/TD]

What you are saying, has nothing to do with what you said in the post that I objected to. Not only did I never mention whether or not Nordics are the superior subrace, (which has never been mentioned anywhere) I only objected to when you said that only Nordic Aryans are descended from Satan. That statement is totally false.You should read :http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... story.htmlHAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2016, at 16:59, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The Aryans are a diverse race. By the mere simple logic that is told '' and the gods took wifes that they saw was fair'' The Nordics is the master race, the higher octave in the Aryan race. If you have fact on your statement i would like to see it.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

I agree with you now. Yes Nordics is the highest evolved subrace within the Aryans.

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 3:37 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What you are saying, has nothing to do with what you said in the post that I objected to. Not only did I never mention whether or not Nordics are the superior subrace, (which has never been mentioned anywhere) I only objected to when you said that only Nordic Aryans are descended from Satan. That statement is totally false.You should read :http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... story.htmlHAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2016, at 16:59, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] Sam, when I said Nordic Aryan I meant the Caucasian race. WE, the Caucasian's are Satan's direct descendants. I was not aware before that any of Satan's genes were used to create the other two races. I have lots more to read in Satan's library I admit. I took it as logical that the Universe is a big place and that there are other races of humanoids, and it was from their genes that Satan took to create the races we know today as Black and Asian. These other advanced non-Caucasian humanoid beings (It has been stated numerous times, by HP's here on the groups, and on JOS websites that all Aryans are descended from Satan AND The Gods.) were the progenitors of the Black and Asian races, as the White Nordics were of the Caucasian. Let me explain why I think so:

Forensics experts can tell a Caucasian from a black person by their skeletal structure - it is that distinctly different. So how they could carry Satan's genes - Caucasian genes - No, I don't understand that. Question: If we all have Fathers genes why is there the rule of not to race mix? Answer: Because we are different RACES. Hence to me that says different genetics. Those Jew fucks also have distinct genes that show they are another race entirely.

There are more empires and cultures out there in the vastness of space, I would think, than only the Empire of Orion, from which our Father hails. Our Race Is Our Nation. RACE. Distinct. But; the Universe is teeming with life. Keeping us in the dark about that is yet another way Jews keep the masses enslaved. If the truth came out it might just blow their religious programs of mind control right out of the water! Oh My! Oy Veh! Keep the dumb animals dumb! Its one of the red flags of abuse: isolating the victim. Jews isolate Gentile Humanity by making it appear we are alone in the Universe. And it isn't true. So, It always seemed to me to make sense that the other humanoid/gentile races were from other advanced space faring cultures. They too have the capacity to raise their kundalini. Of course they do. I think this ability is a common denominator for all humanoids. Because perhaps, there is a sort of blueprint inherent in the Universe that asserts itself.
Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier describes a phenomenon in which DNA emits electromagnetic signals of its own construction, 'ghost DNA” that can be mistaken by enzymes as the real thing and replicated in another place. Essentially DNA teleportation. A sealed test tube of water with a little DNA was placed in a chamber with another tube of sterilized water and zapped for 18 hours with 7 hertz of electricity and lo and behold, the tube containing sterilized water now held all the exact signatures of DNA being there! How did sterile water, H20 and Hydrogen turn into DNA? The Harvard University Press book "Sparks of Life" by James E. Strick sheds light on a vigorous debate that occurred between 1860 and 1880, regarding whether such 'spontaneous generation' was possible or not. And reveals that this knowledge was suppressed (again, thank the Jew). Darwinism became the order of the day while this was buried. Professor Ignatio Pacheco did a study where he took a tube of sterilized beach sand and regular water, combined them inside a test tube. After 24 hours he got little organisms growing in there. Living biological creatures! Some looked to be red blood cells, some white blood cells, one like a plant, another like a small organism. The question is where did they come from? Where did the DNA come from? It would appear DNA is written into the information that makes our reality. Into the blueprint.
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] However, different codes create different creatures. So Satan created us, all the Gentile races, yes, but....all I'm saying is perhaps he used different codes to do it. So when we say Satan created ALL the Gentile races...well, YES, He did. I'm not debating that. But, I AM questioning: from what code did he create each separate and distinct race? Each race IS distinct and unique. It's like taking something allegorical and interpreting it literally. A daisy won't make a tulip. So riddle me that, batman.

I could be wrong. I am questioning. I am allowed to ask questions and debate if I am not willing to swallow something whole cloth. This is just my theory. I'm not convinced that the other two races carry Caucasian blood. You can say the human races diversified into these distinct races over time but....A duck is a duck is a duck, no matter where it lives. Environment does not determine racial characteristics. Race is determined by the genetics. Darwinism is a Jew invention: the theory of the evolution of species by natural selection is not true. They can't find the missing link because there isn't one. We were created by Satan, not evolved.

I followed the link you posted to correct me and read it. But, I just wonder if it is true or not in regards to what I said above, regarding genetics. I'm only questioning this one detail: That Satan used HIS genetics to create ALL the gentile races. I am questioning honestly, not to cause a riot or dissent. If a member with superior knowledge can explain how this can be I will listen and learn and you can consider me corrected.
But really, to me this is about having some white pride and not about going off about if another race has some of our genetics mixed in with theirs....though it has devolved into that, apparently. We apparently can't be proud of being white without worrying about upsetting the other races, is that it? We must be PC!
The Caucasian/Nordic/Aryan race IS the direct descended race from Satan. I am Nordic Aryan and PROUD OF IT! WE are the Jews worst nightmare!

Hail The Aryan God! Hail Satan! Hail The Aryan Race!

Yes, Nordics are the most evolved subrace, and once the rest of the Aryan race evolves fully, all Aryans will be Nordics. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 4:38, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
   I agree with you now. Yes Nordics is the highest evolved subrace within the Aryans.

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 3:37 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Zola,Satan used His DNA to make Humanity like this,(By the way, evolution is not 100% wrong, but some of it is jewish)When The Gods came to Earth, they found 2 semi-evolved races. Homo Erectus, and Homo Neanderthalensis. Satan By using His own DNA, and the DNA of Homo Erectus created the Negroid, and Asian races. Then, He made ONE Human woman, from a mix of his own DNA, and Homo Neanderthalensis. From this union of Father Satan, and woman, the entire Aryan race follows. So all Aryans can trace themselves to Satan. The other Gods married the original Humans. I am pretty sure about this, but I may be wrong. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 4:46, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  <a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] Sam, when I said Nordic Aryan I meant the Caucasian race. WE, the Caucasian's are Satan's direct descendants. I was not aware before that any of Satan's genes were used to create the other two races. I have lots more to read in Satan's library I admit. I took it as logical that the Universe is a big place and that there are other races of humanoids, and it was from their genes that Satan took to create the races we know today as Black and Asian. These other advanced non-Caucasian humanoid beings (It has been stated numerous times, by HP's here on the groups, and on JOS websites that all Aryans are descended from Satan AND The Gods.) were the progenitors of the Black and Asian races, as the White Nordics were of the Caucasian. Let me explain why I think so:

Forensics experts can tell a Caucasian from a black person by their skeletal structure - it is that distinctly different. So how they could carry Satan's genes - Caucasian genes - No, I don't understand that. Question: If we all have Fathers genes why is there the rule of not to race mix? Answer: Because we are different RACES. Hence to me that says different genetics. Those Jew fucks also have distinct genes that show they are another race entirely.

There are more empires and cultures out there in the vastness of space, I would think, than only the Empire of Orion, from which our Father hails. Our Race Is Our Nation. RACE. Distinct. But; the Universe is teeming with life. Keeping us in the dark about that is yet another way Jews keep the masses enslaved. If the truth came out it might just blow their religious programs of mind control right out of the water! Oh My! Oy Veh! Keep the dumb animals dumb! Its one of the red flags of abuse: isolating the victim. Jews isolate Gentile Humanity by making it appear we are alone in the Universe. And it isn't true. So, It always seemed to me to make sense that the other humanoid/gentile races were from other advanced space faring cultures. They too have the capacity to raise their kundalini. Of course they do. I think this ability is a common denominator for all humanoids. Because perhaps, there is a sort of blueprint inherent in the Universe that asserts itself.
Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier describes a phenomenon in which DNA emits electromagnetic signals of its own construction, 'ghost DNA” that can be mistaken by enzymes as the real thing and replicated in another place. Essentially DNA teleportation. A sealed test tube of water with a little DNA was placed in a chamber with another tube of sterilized water and zapped for 18 hours with 7 hertz of electricity and lo and behold, the tube containing sterilized water now held all the exact signatures of DNA being there! How did sterile water, H20 and Hydrogen turn into DNA? The Harvard University Press book "Sparks of Life" by James E. Strick sheds light on a vigorous debate that occurred between 1860 and 1880, regarding whether such 'spontaneous generation' was possible or not. And reveals that this knowledge was suppressed (again, thank the Jew). Darwinism became the order of the day while this was buried. Professor Ignatio Pacheco did a study where he took a tube of sterilized beach sand and regular water, combined them inside a test tube. After 24 hours he got little organisms growing in there. Living biological creatures! Some looked to be red blood cells, some white blood cells, one like a plant, another like a small organism. The question is where did they come from? Where did the DNA come from? It would appear DNA is written into the information that makes our reality. Into the blueprint.
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] However, different codes create different creatures. So Satan created us, all the Gentile races, yes, but....all I'm saying is perhaps he used different codes to do it. So when we say Satan created ALL the Gentile races...well, YES, He did. I'm not debating that. But, I AM questioning: from what code did he create each separate and distinct race? Each race IS distinct and unique. It's like taking something allegorical and interpreting it literally. A daisy won't make a tulip. So riddle me that, batman.

I could be wrong. I am questioning. I am allowed to ask questions and debate if I am not willing to swallow something whole cloth. This is just my theory. I'm not convinced that the other two races carry Caucasian blood. You can say the human races diversified into these distinct races over time but....A duck is a duck is a duck, no matter where it lives. Environment does not determine racial characteristics. Race is determined by the genetics. Darwinism is a Jew invention: the theory of the evolution of species by natural selection is not true. They can't find the missing link because there isn't one. We were created by Satan, not evolved.

I followed the link you posted to correct me and read it. But, I just wonder if it is true or not in regards to what I said above, regarding genetics. I'm only questioning this one detail: That Satan used HIS genetics to create ALL the gentile races. I am questioning honestly, not to cause a riot or dissent. If a member with superior knowledge can explain how this can be I will listen and learn and you can consider me corrected.
But really, to me this is about having some white pride and not about going off about if another race has some of our genetics mixed in with theirs....though it has devolved into that, apparently. We apparently can't be proud of being white without worrying about upsetting the other races, is that it? We must be PC!
The Caucasian/Nordic/Aryan race IS the direct descended race from Satan. I am Nordic Aryan and PROUD OF IT! WE are the Jews worst nightmare!

Hail The Aryan God! Hail Satan! Hail The Aryan Race!

Yes it's a spiritual ladder where you reach the highest consiusness the atmic one (blond hair and blue eyes)

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, Nordics are the most evolved subrace, and once the rest of the Aryan race evolves fully, all Aryans will be Nordics. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 4:38, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 3:37 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Sam. I tought the Jewish race evolved from the Neanderthals?? And the gentiles from the cro magnon or modern humans.

The Jew wishes to infiltrate everything within our society. They wish for animosity and unrest amongst all of us. And yet we deny such things. We are Satans chosen ones. Those among the fallen Gods who persist and resist this malignant filth. We have been stripped of our immortality and brought to the level of a mortal. Yet despite all this, we continue to fight. 
Never has there been a such a time in history as now. Where what we do today! Shall create the future of tomorrow! We will bring forth a new world. Each and everyday we can hear good news sweep across the globe. Yet many get discouraged. Many fall victim to the snares of the enemy. The very enemy that does not wish for you the right to live!  
Do not let the enemy win over you! You are a God!!! The power lies within you. It merely has to surface. And surface it shall. For we will never give up! We shall fight like never before. We will create a world of peace for all Gentiles. Those who are Aryan must and will bring forth their former selves!! The blacks and the Asians have every right to this world as we do. To live in harmony and love. To elevate themselves to the highest level attainable. 
 We shall look our Gentile comrades in the eyes with glee. With renewed and unending interest. As we see them change from what they are now, into Gods. Around the world we will dance and sing of our never ending love for Father Satan. As famine, war, Disease, poverty and depression are wiped away completely from this planet. 
 WE are the dawning of a new era. One that will never give over to the Jew. But rather one that will end the Jew!! That will walk side by side into the Golden Age!! A Generation that will rid the world of the evil that has been allowed to manifest itself for centuries!! A generation that will end the psychological garbage and political disadvantages. 
  As the swastika rises through the clouds and shines its power through the skies. The shackles shall fall to our feet!! We will arise anew!! The Gods that we are shall manifest!! We will look to each other in kindness and respect! While dawning the mindset of a warrior God, we will seek nothing but the annihilation of our opponents. Who is and shall always be, none other then the Jew!!
  Hail the Aryan Race!!  Hail the Gentiles!!
 Hail Father Satan Forever!!! Hail Hitler!! 

Superior Knowledge, the highest form of that is NOT blond hair and blue eyes. There are SEVERAL Nordic Gods who have brown hair, brown eyes. So you are incorrect in that

Yes, you might had made a mistake there because I had studied about this.
The Neanderthals being the Jewish race because of their sloping foreheads , short neck, broad rib cage nd high pitched voices.
and the gentiles being cro magnon or modern humans where always enemies with the Neanderthals since the beginning of time.
The Neanderthals mixed with the cro magnon genes in order to fool humanity.
Thats how you have white jews,Chinese Jews etc.
They mixed with the cro magnon genes so that they can blend in with the gentiles, in order to confuse gentiles making difficult to decipher if Jews are a race of their own or not.
but they miserably failed because their Jewish characteristics still showed for those who know how to decipher a Jew. And they also mixed with gentiles to destroy every gentiles race from within.
The Neanderthals being very ugly and hideous used rape has a tool to mate with a cro magnon female by force..

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ah, thank you very much for correcting my mistake Garciaeric. 
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 22:51, "garciaeric268@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes, you might had made a mistake there because I had studied about this.
The Neanderthals being the Jewish race because of their sloping foreheads , short neck, broad rib cage nd high pitched voices.
and the gentiles being cro magnon or modern humans where always enemies with the Neanderthals since the beginning of time.
The Neanderthals mixed with the cro magnon genes in order to fool humanity.
Thats how you have white jews,Chinese Jews etc.
They mixed with the cro magnon genes so that they can blend in with the gentiles, in order to confuse gentiles making difficult to decipher if Jews are a race of their own or not.
but they miserably failed because their Jewish characteristics still showed for those who know how to decipher a Jew. And they also mixed with gentiles to destroy every gentiles race from within.
The Neanderthals being very ugly and hideous used rape has a tool to mate with a cro magnon female by force..

HAIL SATAN!!!

As Talon said, there are Gods who have brown hair brown eyes, black hair, etc. I think Lord Baal has such features, though I may be wrong. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 15:51, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes it's a spiritual ladder where you reach the highest consiusness the atmic one (blond hair and blue eyes)

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

I heard among the gods, there are 2 powerful groups: the blonde blue eyed aryans and green eyed red/brown haired aryans.But yes there are many gods with different colored eyes and hair.
Funny thing about "diversity"-White people have brown, black, red, or blonde hair, and have Green, blue, brown, hazel, or black eyes.
Black people have brown skin, black hair and brown or black eyes.

My eyes change color between green, hazel and sometimes full blown gold amber and my hair is brownish red.....reddish brown? whatever.
I was more blonde when I was a little kid oddly enough.
Why DOES our hair darken the older we get?
And its hilarious how the white race is actually MORE diverse and yet we constantly get told "diversity" means being replaced by the least diverse race on the planet.
GLORY TO THE ARYAN RACE!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, February 15, 2016 6:39 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As Talon said, there are Gods who have brown hair brown eyes, black hair, etc. I think Lord Baal has such features, though I may be wrong. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 15:51, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Yes there is many different kind of demons.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 3:39 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

So true
--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 2/15/16, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, February 15, 2016, 12:35 PM

I heard among the gods,
there are 2 powerful groups: the blonde blue eyed aryans and
green eyed red/brown haired aryans.But yes there
are many gods with different colored eyes and
hair.
Funny
thing about "diversity"-White people have brown,
black, red, or blonde hair, and have Green, blue, brown,
hazel, or black eyes.
Black
people have brown skin, black hair and brown or black
eyes.

My eyes
change color between green, hazel and sometimes full blown
gold amber and my hair is brownish red.....reddish brown?

whatever.
I was
more blonde when I was a little kid oddly enough.
Why DOES
our hair darken the older we get?
And its
hilarious how the white race is actually MORE diverse and
yet we
constantly get told "diversity" means being
replaced by the least
diverse race on the planet.
GLORY TO

THE ARYAN RACE!HAIL
SATAN!

On Monday, February
15, 2016 6:39 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

As Talon said, there are Gods who have
brown hair brown eyes, black hair, etc. I think
Lord Baal has such features, though I may be
wrong. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14,
2016, at 15:51, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@...
wrote:

Yes it's a spiritual ladder
where you reach the highest consiusness the atmic one (blond
hair and blue eyes)

On Sunday, February
14, 2016 7:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@...
wrote:

Yes, Nordics are the most evolved
subrace, and once the rest of the Aryan race evolves fully,
all Aryans will be Nordics. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14,
2016, at 4:38, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@...
wrote:

I agree
with you now. Yes Nordics is the highest evolved subrace
within the Aryans.

On Sunday, February
14, 2016 3:37 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@...
wrote:

What you are saying, has nothing to do
with what you said in the post that I objected
to. Not only did I never mention whether or not
Nordics are the superior subrace, (which has never been
mentioned anywhere) I only objected to when you said that
only Nordic Aryans are descended from Satan. That statement
is totally false.You should read
:http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... y.htmlHAIL
SATAN!!!
Sent from my
iPhone
On Feb 13,
2016, at 16:59, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@...
wrote:

The Aryans
are a diverse race. By the mere simple logic that is told
'' and the gods took wifes that they saw was
fair'' The Nordics is the master race, the higher
octave in the Aryan race. If you have fact on your statement
i would like to see it.

On Saturday, February
13, 2016 6:57 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@...
wrote:

No, that is simply
false.ALL Aryans are descended from Satan. Not

just Nordic Aryans. It has been stated numerous
times, by HP's here on the groups, and on JOS websites
that all Aryans are descended from Satan and The Gods. All
Aryans were at some point Nordic Aryans, they just spread
out across the Earth, and changed little  from their
original Nordic ancestors. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 12,
2016, at 13:13, "Superior Knowledge padawan_scorpion@...
wrote:

The
Nordics is the only one directly descended from satan, not
the whole aryan race.

On Friday, February
12, 2016 7:01 PM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@...
wrote:

Perfecly
stated.

zolaluckystar@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

To:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Aryan
Race

Sent:

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 11:15:45 PM

The white Aryan is the only race that directly
descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw
that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be
ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as
carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are
not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile
altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one
another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there
is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been
taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too
long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate
them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and
their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan
Race!

Hail Satan!

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043 --
#yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp #yiv4391506043hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp #yiv4391506043ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp .yiv4391506043ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp .yiv4391506043ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mkp .yiv4391506043ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4391506043ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4391506043ygrp-lc #yiv4391506043hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4391506043ygrp-lc .yiv4391506043ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity span span {

color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043activity span
.yiv4391506043underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043attach label a {

#yiv4391506043 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043bold a {

#yiv4391506043 dd.yiv4391506043last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 dd.yiv4391506043last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 dd.yiv4391506043last p
span.yiv4391506043yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043attach-table div div a {

#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043file-title a, #yiv4391506043
div.yiv4391506043file-title a:active, #yiv4391506043
div.yiv4391506043file-title a:hover, #yiv4391506043
div.yiv4391506043file-title a:visited {

#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043photo-title a,
#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043photo-title a:active,
#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4391506043 div.yiv4391506043photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4391506043 div#yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4391506043ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4391506043yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4391506043 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4391506043 .yiv4391506043replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4391506043 input, #yiv4391506043 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4391506043
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4391506043logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-msg
p#yiv4391506043attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-reco
#yiv4391506043reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-sponsor #yiv4391506043ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4391506043 #yiv4391506043ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4391506043

The Aryans are also a very broad race beetwen etnicties ranging from Scandinavians to japanse.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 6:35 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I heard among the gods, there are 2 powerful groups: the blonde blue eyed aryans and green eyed red/brown haired aryans.But yes there are many gods with different colored eyes and hair.
Funny thing about "diversity"-White people have brown, black, red, or blonde hair, and have Green, blue, brown, hazel, or black eyes.

My eyes change color between green, hazel and sometimes full blown gold amber and my hair is brownish red.....reddish brown? whatever.
And its hilarious how the white race is actually MORE diverse and yet we constantly get told "diversity" means being replaced by the least diverse race on the planet.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 6:39 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan! [/TD]

so true about white diversity! it's maybe our greatest weakness as the joos have taken advantage of it to try to appear white! also, I have always thought the Japanese were different then other Asians, and wen I did foreign exchange I got the strange idea that perhaps they're more white than Asian. also, the original inhabitants of Japan were red haired WHITE PEOPLE.

White is more than just skin color. 

---In [email protected], <iorost@... wrote :

so true about white diversity! it's maybe our greatest weakness as the joos have taken advantage of it to try to appear white! also, I have always thought the Japanese were different then other Asians, and wen I did foreign exchange I got the strange idea that perhaps they're more white than Asian. also, the original inhabitants of Japan were red haired WHITE PEOPLE.

This statement is not in the JoS webpage. 

---In [email protected], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

I heard among the gods, there are 2 powerful groups: the blonde blue eyed aryans and green eyed red/brown haired aryans.

Japanese are of the Asian race. though, judging your "Superior" nohlidge, I don't think japanse are white either. 
You are posting with out sources.
---In [email protected], <padawan_scorpion@... wrote :

The Aryans are also a very broad race beetwen etnicties ranging from Scandinavians to japanse.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 6:35 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]  The white Aryan is the only race that directly descends from Satan. While Satan did tell HP Shannon Outlaw that the other races were his creation too, so nothing to be ashamed about, still that is not quite the same thing as carrying His direct lineage. The Asian and Black races are not mixed Aryans/Nordics. They are another race of gentile altogether. Hence we are not supposed to reproduce with one another. The other races are fine, as Satan said, but there is no harm in being white and proud. The whites have been taught by the jewish programming to be ashamed for far too long! Meanwhile the jews are doing their best to annihilate them in Europe! Because they know we are the Master Race and their worst nightmare! Hail the Aryan God! Hail the Aryan Race!

Hail Satan![/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back