Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Al Jilwah

chris1

I understand that this is a direct dictation by Father Enki recorded by a Yezidi priest, but as far as its history that's all I know. If anyone knows any of the history of this text I would greatly appreciate the information.

<td val[/IMG]The hstory is pretty much what the joy of satan said but the book was over 1,000 pages written in gold with with black leather on the outside most was lost so what we have is very little if yuo like the see the book and site go to my youtube site yezidialjilwah i cant sned  link im in iraq at hotel called ishtar and cant get on youtube but look it up

--- On Thu, 9/2/10, Chris <cstubblefield37@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Al Jilwah
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 1:52 PM

I understand that this is a direct dictation by Father Enki recorded by a Yezidi priest, but as far as its history that's all I know. If anyone knows any of the history of this text I would greatly appreciate the information.
[/TD]

Please I really would like to know were to get the Al Jilwah,so if anyone knows please inform me. Thank you.

best i figure is go to the jos site and read up
and if you can copy and paste it to a document.are you looking to get in in the form of a book or something?
only curious

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Al Jilwah

Please I really would like to know were to get the Al Jilwah,so if anyone knows please inform me. Thank you.

Hi

I've got a question about Al Jilwah

The extent to which Satan says "I do not allow friendly association with other people," he says we should only have friends Satanists? I do not have any friends Satanist and I'm confused with this. I do not know how to have a friend Satanist. And what will I do with my friends not Satanists, I'll have to leave them?

Lots of people ask about this. Lol. I do not think he means that
literally. I mean, think about it...if all we had were Satanist
friends, we'd be awfully lonely and isolated. We can be friends with
whomever we choose to be; I think he's just advising caution as how
close to get to them. Because, no matter how good of friends we are
with them, they are nonetheless without, and could possibly be a
danger to us through the enemy. By that the enemy could use them to
get to us through them if we let them. So it's a cautionary, not an
edict: You can have xian friends, just don't be TOO friendly with
them. Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/4/12, lucasplay1993 <lucasplay1993@... wrote:
Hi

The extent to which Satan says "I do not allow friendly association with
other people," he says we should only have friends Satanists? I do not have
any friends Satanist and I'm confused with this. I do not know how to have a
friend Satanist. And what will I do with my friends not Satanists, I'll have
to leave them?

It sounds as though Satan is emphasizing more on not succumbing to the ways of others. Like you can be friends with people (except kikes and xians of course) but NEVER forget Fathers teachings because you want to conform with the stupidity of the world. Hope I helped man. HAIL FATHER ENKI!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucasplay1993" <lucasplay1993@... wrote:

Hi

The extent to which Satan says "I do not allow friendly association with other people," he says we should only have friends Satanists? I do not have any friends Satanist and I'm confused with this. I do not know how to have a friend Satanist. And what will I do with my friends not Satanists, I'll have to leave them?

You can be friends with whomever you choose, regardless. But are your friends caring? Supportive? Accepting?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucasplay1993" <lucasplay1993@... wrote:

Hi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back