Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thanks to HPS Maxine

costule666

I just wanted to take a moment to thank HPS Maxine for all her hard work we have recently been buying a few of her cds and today we just received the Satans Keys stuff and the meditation Cds i am so glad that she took the time to make these and put them in her JoS store i know that she is very busy and doesnt have much time for the little things as she does Father's will but these CDs have REALLY helped me ALOT in learning the proper pronunciation of the Enochian Keys and even the runes...

HPS Maxine You truly are doing everything you need to and i thank you so much for that as it helps us all to have such wonderful access to your works... i am so glad to that i have someone like you to look up to... you are very much respected supported and loved in this household that is devoted to Father Satan...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

Hear hear! Thank you for all you do HPS Maxine! You are a wonderful asset to our family and we wish for you to know how much we appreciate you! Hail Satan!
On Dec 19, 2012 2:55 PM, "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
  I just wanted to take a moment to thank HPS Maxine for all her hard work we have recently been buying a few of her cds and today we just received the Satans Keys stuff and the meditation Cds i am so glad that she took the time to make these and put them in her JoS store i know that she is very busy and doesnt have much time for the little things as she does Father's will but these CDs have REALLY helped me ALOT in learning the proper pronunciation of the Enochian Keys and even the runes...

HPS Maxine You truly are doing everything you need to and i thank you so much for that as it helps us all to have such wonderful access to your works... i am so glad to that i have someone like you to look up to... you are very much respected supported and loved in this household that is devoted to Father Satan...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

I also thank him for the great work you are doing, I recently got the cds that I had bought and this being helpful

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

I think we should thank her by putting the knowledge she shared with us to good use by crushing every last Xian lie under out feet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

I do as well and may HPS Maxine reach godhead and live happy forever :D

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

I appreciate all Maxine has done to keep the Joy of Satan site up.  And to free the Demons.  I look up to Maxine as second only to Satan Himself--or one of His Demons.  And I am looking forward to more of Maxine's sermons as we get past December 21 (which itself will probably provide nothing more than another day closer to the Yule celebration). And yes, Maxine believes times are going to get worse before they improve.  This is necessary, and I believe it will have something to do with the kikes' fighting back.  They are going to try their "I don't give a fuck what you think.  I say this is how things are going to be, and you are under us." shit.  Then, once the kikes are gone, the Gentiles are going to have to pick up the ball.  Your toilet papers (dollars, euros, yen) are going to be worthless without the kikes propping them up.  The stock market will crash without the kikes propping it up.  Food distribution will lag because the kikes now in charge are gone, creating problems until Gentiles pick up the pieces.  We are in for an energy crisis as soon as the kikes are gone, until Gentiles assume control.  This transition will be bumpy. However, all is not lost.  As Maxine points out, Gentiles will soon pick up the ball.  We can prepare for hyperinflation now, both with rituals and with buying hard assets.  We can learn to grow our own food, getting us through the crisis.  We can load up on rechargeable low self-discharge NiMH batteries, flashlights, and lanterns so we can cope with the rolling blackouts sure to be implemented during the crisis.  For sure, the kikes are going to do all they can to fuck things up and make this transition as difficult as possible.  But, and as Maxine points out, we can prepare both with meditation/rituals and with practical preparation so it will be a mere nuisance instead of a disaster for us. And, it will be Disaster of the highest magnitude for the kikes. Thank you, Maxine. Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], Emily Watts wrote:

Hear hear! Thank you for all you do HPS Maxine! You are a wonderful asset
to our family and we wish for you to know how much we appreciate you! Hail
Satan!
On Dec 19, 2012 2:55 PM, "costule666" jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank HPS Maxine for all her hard work
we have recently been buying a few of her cds and today we just received
the Satans Keys stuff and the meditation Cds i am so glad that she took the
time to make these and put them in her JoS store i know that she is very
busy and doesnt have much time for the little things as she does Father's
will but these CDs have REALLY helped me ALOT in learning the proper
pronunciation of the Enochian Keys and even the runes...

HPS Maxine You truly are doing everything you need to and i thank you so
much for that as it helps us all to have such wonderful access to your
works... i am so glad to that i have someone like you to look up to... you
are very much respected supported and loved in this household that is
devoted to Father Satan...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

THANK YOU HPS MAXINE! You truly are very helpful, i do indeed also look up to you! YOUR MY HERO! <3 and we all love you! I know im only an 18 year old girl right now, but someday i wanna be just like you! I think of you as my mentor or tutor, lol. And maybe someday i could become a high priestess too. :D

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras!
Hail Nelchael! Hail Caim! Hail the Gods of Duat! <3

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

I truely and individually want to give a thanks to HP Maxine. For everything she has done within her power to keep the site running.  It is a true blessing entirely. Had i not stumbled across the JOS i would be a continueous victim prey to the enemy to this day.  A infinint times HAILFATHER LUCiFER ENKI.. 

FOREVER !!! LUCIFERIAN PRIDE!!  Fucking BLoody Death  torture and suffering to the enemy entities ..  FUck them and the Filth.. SKuM Christ

------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 6:46 AM PST enemyofjezzuz wrote:

I appreciate all Maxine has done to keep the Joy of Satan site up.  And
to free the Demons.  I look up to Maxine as second only to Satan
Himself--or one of His Demons.  And I am looking forward to more of
Maxine's sermons as we get past December 21 (which itself will probably
provide nothing more than another day closer to the Yule celebration).

And yes, Maxine believes times are going to get worse before they
improve.  This is necessary, and I believe it will have something to do
with the kikes' fighting back.  They are going to try their "I don't
give a fuck what you think.  I say this is how things are going to be,
and you are under us." shit.  Then, once the kikes are gone, the
Gentiles are going to have to pick up the ball.  Your toilet papers
(dollars, euros, yen) are going to be worthless without the kikes
propping them up.  The stock market will crash without the kikes
propping it up.  Food distribution will lag because the kikes now in
charge are gone, creating problems until Gentiles pick up the pieces.
We are in for an energy crisis as soon as the kikes are gone, until
Gentiles assume control.  This transition will be bumpy.

However, all is not lost.  As Maxine points out, Gentiles will soon pick
up the ball.  We can prepare for hyperinflation now, both with rituals
and with buying hard assets.  We can learn to grow our own food, getting
us through the crisis.  We can load up on rechargeable low
self-discharge NiMH batteries, flashlights, and lanterns so we can cope
with the rolling blackouts sure to be implemented during the crisis.
For sure, the kikes are going to do all they can to fuck things up and
make this transition as difficult as possible.  But, and as Maxine
points out, we can prepare both with meditation/rituals and with
practical preparation so it will be a mere nuisance instead of a
disaster for us.

And, it will be Disaster of the highest magnitude for the kikes.

Thank you, Maxine.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts wrote:

Hear hear! Thank you for all you do HPS Maxine! You are a wonderful
asset
to our family and we wish for you to know how much we appreciate you!
Hail
Satan!
On Dec 19, 2012 2:55 PM, "costule666" jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank HPS Maxine for all her hard
work
we have recently been buying a few of her cds and today we just
received
the Satans Keys stuff and the meditation Cds i am so glad that she
took the
time to make these and put them in her JoS store i know that she is
very
busy and doesnt have much time for the little things as she does
Father's
will but these CDs have REALLY helped me ALOT in learning the proper
pronunciation of the Enochian Keys and even the runes...

HPS Maxine You truly are doing everything you need to and i thank
you so
much for that as it helps us all to have such wonderful access to
your
works... i am so glad to that i have someone like you to look up
to... you
are very much respected supported and loved in this household that
is
devoted to Father Satan...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!

LOL I love your post, and yes, I am glad we have Maxine, for if it wasn't for her having the courage and strength to research and post the truth, I might as well be lost.   Hail Satan!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thanks to HPS Maxine
  I truely and individually want to give a thanks to HP Maxine. For everything she has done within her power to keep the site running.  It is a true blessing entirely. Had i not stumbled across the JOS i would be a continueous victim prey to the enemy to this day.  A infinint times HAILFATHER LUCiFER ENKI..  FOREVER !!! LUCIFERIAN PRIDE!!  Fucking BLoody Death  torture and suffering to the enemy entities ..  FUck them and the Filth.. SKuM Christ ------------------------------ On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 6:46 AM PST enemyofjezzuz wrote: I appreciate all Maxine has done to keep the Joy of Satan site up.  And to free the Demons.  I look up to Maxine as second only to Satan Himself--or one of His Demons.  And I am looking forward to more of Maxine's sermons as we get past December 21 (which itself will probably provide nothing more than another day closer to the Yule celebration). And yes, Maxine believes times are going to get worse before they improve.  This is necessary, and I believe it will have something to do with the kikes' fighting back.  They are going to try their "I don't give a fuck what you think.  I say this is how things are going to be, and you are under us." shit.  Then, once the kikes are gone, the Gentiles are going to have to pick up the ball.  Your toilet papers (dollars, euros, yen) are going to be worthless without the kikes propping them up.  The stock market will crash without the kikes propping it up.  Food distribution will lag because the kikes now in charge are gone, creating problems until Gentiles pick up the pieces. We are in for an energy crisis as soon as the kikes are gone, until Gentiles assume control.  This transition will be bumpy. However, all is not lost.  As Maxine points out, Gentiles will soon pick up the ball.  We can prepare for hyperinflation now, both with rituals and with buying hard assets.  We can learn to grow our own food, getting us through the crisis.  We can load up on rechargeable low self-discharge NiMH batteries, flashlights, and lanterns so we can cope with the rolling blackouts sure to be implemented during the crisis. For sure, the kikes are going to do all they can to fuck things up and make this transition as difficult as possible.  But, and as Maxine points out, we can prepare both with meditation/rituals and with practical preparation so it will be a mere nuisance instead of a disaster for us. And, it will be Disaster of the highest magnitude for the kikes. Thank you, Maxine. Hail Satan! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts wrote: Hear hear! Thank you for all you do HPS Maxine! You are a wonderful asset to our family and we wish for you to know how much we appreciate you! Hail Satan! On Dec 19, 2012 2:55 PM, "costule666" jasonwatts1985@... wrote: ** I just wanted to take a moment to thank HPS Maxine for all her hard work we have recently been buying a few of her cds and today we just received the Satans Keys stuff and the meditation Cds i am so glad that she took the time to make these and put them in her JoS store i know that she is very busy and doesnt have much time for the little things as she does Father's will but these CDs have REALLY helped me ALOT in learning the proper pronunciation of the Enochian Keys and even the runes... HPS Maxine You truly are doing everything you need to and i thank you so much for that as it helps us all to have such wonderful access to your works... i am so glad to that i have someone like you to look up to... you are very much respected supported and loved in this household that is devoted to Father Satan... Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!! Hail The JoS!!! Heil Hitler!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back