Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THANKS TO ALL THE GODS, MOST IMORTANT FATHER SATAN

westleyply

Guess what happen to me this weekend. Just guess. I was riding my bike, around 3:3o, to 4:00. i was going fast to meet up with my brother at westerville rec center. Everthing was going great until i rode across the street. The light had the walk symbol, and if you look to the right, the other light was still red. I went and as i was riding, a car came out the way and DIDNT STOP. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP, THERE WAS TO BE NO TURN. I realized it was not going to stop when i got hit. I spun in the air and slid on the ground. I was so furiated at the women. I got up quick, trying not to hit the lady and calmed down to realized i had been hit. I checked my body little pain. Even though my bike is fucked. i hardly got hurt. I CAN ONLY THANK THE GODS AND FATHER SATAN FOR WATCHING OUT FOR ME. who the hell gets ran over and not get hurt, I SPUN IN THE AIR. AND DROPPED ON THE GROUND, SLID. i had the lady give me a ride to my destination. some guy told me to call the police. But, the only thing in my mind was my brother, i wanted to see him so bad that i wasnt going to let a car ruin my day. The lady said nonsense and gave me 60 bucks. of course i took it. But, for me being alive and not hurt after all i went through, i could only say thanks for all that watches over and protect me
HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND FOREVER MORE

<td val[/IMG]Incredable story.When I was new shit like that was always happening to me too and my GD always saved the day too.Thanks for sharing.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] THANKS TO ALL THE GODS, MOST IMORTANT FATHER SATAN
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 9:38:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Guess what happen to me this weekend. Just guess. I was riding my bike, around 3:3o, to 4:00. i was going fast to meet up with my brother at westerville rec center. Everthing was going great until i rode across the street. The light had the walk symbol, and if you look to the right, the other light was still red. I went and as i was riding, a car came out the way and DIDNT STOP. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP, THERE WAS TO BE NO TURN. I realized it was not going to stop when i got hit. I spun in the air and slid on the ground. I was so furiated at the women. I got up quick, trying not to hit the lady and calmed down to realized i had been hit. I checked my body little pain. Even though my bike is fucked. i hardly got hurt. I CAN ONLY THANK THE GODS AND FATHER SATAN FOR WATCHING OUT FOR ME. who the hell gets ran over and not get hurt, I SPUN IN THE AIR. AND DROPPED ON THE GROUND, SLID. i had the lady give me a ride to my destination. some guy told me to call the police. But, the only thing in my mind was my brother, i wanted to see him so bad that i wasnt going to let a car ruin my day. The lady said nonsense and gave me 60 bucks. of course i took it. But, for me being alive and not hurt after all i went through, i could only say thanks for all that watches over and protect me

[/TD]

Great story. I got hit with a car, but at low speed. It messed up my bike, and of course I didn't get hurt. thats amazing/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 5:38 PM

Guess what happen to me this weekend. Just guess. I was riding my bike, around 3:3o, to 4:00. i was going fast to meet up with my brother at westerville rec center. Everthing was going great until i rode across the street. The light had the walk symbol, and if you look to the right, the other light was still red. I went and as i was riding, a car came out the way and DIDNT STOP. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP, THERE WAS TO BE NO TURN. I realized it was not going to stop when i got hit. I spun in the air and slid on the ground. I was so furiated at the women. I got up quick, trying not to hit the lady and calmed down to realized i had been hit. I checked my body little pain. Even though my bike is fucked. i hardly got hurt. I CAN ONLY THANK THE GODS AND FATHER SATAN FOR WATCHING OUT FOR ME. who the hell gets ran over and not get hurt, I SPUN IN THE AIR. AND DROPPED ON THE GROUND, SLID. i had the lady give me a ride to my destination. some guy told me to call the police. But, the only thing in my mind was my brother, i wanted to see him so bad that i wasnt going to let a car ruin my day. The lady said nonsense and gave me 60 bucks. of course i took it. But, for me being alive and not hurt after all i went through, i could only say thanks for all that watches over and protect me

Good that you made it fucking safe brother. Take good care of yourself. I would have probably have lashed down on this bitch, even if I'm a calm person generally. Another testimony of Satan's protection.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

Hail Satan and all the true Gods

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:38:38 PM GMT-0000

Guess what happen to me this weekend. Just guess. I was riding my bike, around 3:3o, to 4:00. i was going fast to meet up with my brother at westerville rec center. Everthing was going great until i rode across the street. The light had the walk symbol, and if you look to the right, the other light was still red. I went and as i was riding, a car came out the way and DIDNT STOP. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP, THERE WAS TO BE NO TURN. I realized it was not going to stop when i got hit. I spun in the air and slid on the ground. I was so furiated at the women. I got up quick, trying not to hit the lady and calmed down to realized i had been hit. I checked my body little pain. Even though my bike is fucked. i hardly got hurt. I CAN ONLY THANK THE GODS AND FATHER SATAN FOR WATCHING OUT FOR ME. who the hell gets ran over and not get hurt, I SPUN IN THE AIR. AND DROPPED ON THE GROUND, SLID. i had the lady give me a ride to my destination. some guy told me to call the police But, the only thing in my mind was my brother, i wanted to see him so bad that i wasnt going to let a car ruin my day. The lady said nonsense and gave me 60 bucks. of course i took it. But, for me being alive and not hurt after all i went through, i could only say thanks for all that watches over and protect me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back