Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank you Belial

fortheloveofenki

I lost my job a few months ago and have been living on my savings. My former employer was trying to deny my unemployment benefits and had even lied about several things. I requested a hearing, of course. Well, the day before the hearing, I asked Father Enki for assistance and he sent Belial. Belial assured me that I would win my case because my employer wouldn't even show for the hearing as he knows he's a liar(and of course, this jerk is a self-righteous xian claiming to be so holy and perfect). This was just a hearing by telephone conference, so I do not know if my old employer called in or not. Belial said he would not so, I believe he failed to call in. He had nothing to back up his lies. The hearing went well and 5 days later, I received approval for my unemployment! Now I just have to wait for all that backpay to come in. Thank you, Belial, for your assuring words and thank you, Father Enki, for sending Belial to assist me.

Hail Enki!
Hail Belial!
Hail Astaroth!

Belial seems very friendly and communicative like all our Demon Gods. Another testimony of how Satan takes care of us all the time, and how loving and caring His Demons are. Praise be to Belial for this. I would advise, find another job now. That way you will increase your income and you can turn this around to be a prosperous period for you. I'm glad this asshole paid, justice has to be executed always.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fortheloveofenki" <machinegun.messiah@... wrote:

I lost my job a few months ago and have been living on my savings. My former employer was trying to deny my unemployment benefits and had even lied about several things. I requested a hearing, of course. Well, the day before the hearing, I asked Father Enki for assistance and he sent Belial. Belial assured me that I would win my case because my employer wouldn't even show for the hearing as he knows he's a liar(and of course, this jerk is a self-righteous xian claiming to be so holy and perfect). This was just a hearing by telephone conference, so I do not know if my old employer called in or not. Belial said he would not so, I believe he failed to call in. He had nothing to back up his lies. The hearing went well and 5 days later, I received approval for my unemployment! Now I just have to wait for all that backpay to come in. Thank you, Belial, for your assuring words and thank you, Father Enki, for sending Belial to assist me.

Hail Enki!
Hail Belial!
Hail Astaroth!

Yes, hoodedcobra666...Belial was very friendly and communicative. I'm so grateful to Him and all of our Demons and Gods. I have been trying to find a new job for the past 3 months...not so easy in this crazy economy, as I'm sure you're aware. I know Father Satan won't fail me and Belial even told me a new job would be coming my way in the next few weeks. He even stated it would be a job I would enjoy. I'm currently in the process of volunteering at a local animal shelter(just going through the paperwork/process) which I am looking forward to! Who knows, this may open new doors for me. :)

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Belial!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Belial seems very friendly and communicative like all our Demon Gods. Another testimony of how Satan takes care of us all the time, and how loving and caring His Demons are. Praise be to Belial for this. I would advise, find another job now. That way you will increase your income and you can turn this around to be a prosperous period for you. I'm glad this asshole paid, justice has to be executed always.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fortheloveofenki" <machinegun.messiah@ wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Belial!
Hail Astaroth!

<td val[/IMG]I summmond Volac and got the best job I have ever had he is amazing and acted very quickly.Thank You and Hail Volac.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thank you Belial
Sent: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 7:38:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, hoodedcobra666...Belial was very friendly and communicative. I'm so grateful to Him and all of our Demons and Gods. I have been trying to find a new job for the past 3 months...not so easy in this crazy economy, as I'm sure you're aware. I know Father Satan won't fail me and Belial even told me a new job would be coming my way in the next few weeks. He even stated it would be a job I would enjoy. I'm currently in the process of volunteering at a local animal shelter(just going through the paperwork/process) which I am looking forward to! Who knows, this may open new doors for me. :)

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Belial!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "fortheloveofenki" <machinegun.messiah@ wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Belial!
Hail Astaroth!
[/TD]

Brian-hello. This is someone other than this person you responded to in this conversation but wondering if you could help me. I also summoned (or thought i did) Volac. But lately i've been doing that for the last two years. Getting a job, losing it, getting a job, losing it, etc. What's going on? Is it me? Or are enemy forces for some reason when it comes to me a little stronger? Do you or anyone have the ability to find out what's going on with my relationships with Enki and the other gods? Also-who did i really talk to-Volac or an impersonator? Do you know of spiritual impersonators and how to tell if you've encountered one? Thank you so much and i'm honored to have you read this. -tom
------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:54 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I summmond Volac and got the best job I have ever had he is amazing and acted very quickly.Thank You and Hail Volac.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Tom,Did you think it might have something to do with your chart and where you planets lie?Plus if you are astrally open,you can ask him if he is really who he says he is.But my guess is,if you are dedicated,and did a ritual to Satan to send him to you,then he has to be the right one.But on the other hand,if you did not ask Satan to send him,but just summoned him on your own,then that's where the problem might be.We always ask Satan to send us a certain Demon,that way we know he/she is the right one. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thank you Belial

Brian-hello. This is someone other than this person you responded to in this conversation but wondering if you could help me. I also summoned (or thought i did) Volac. But lately i've been doing that for the last two years. Getting a job, losing it, getting a job, losing it, etc. What's going on? Is it me? Or are enemy forces for some reason when it comes to me a little stronger? Do you or anyone have the ability to find out what's going on with my relationships with Enki and the other gods? Also-who did i really talk to-Volac or an impersonator? Do you know of spiritual impersonators and how to tell if you've encountered one? Thank you so much and i'm honored to have you read this. -tom

I summmond Volac and got the best job I have ever had he is amazing and acted very quickly.Thank You and Hail Volac.

I did that, i thought. And i've done it with the ouija board, the scrying mirror and in the whole long style ritual and not a thing is happening. I feel like the enemy has put some kind of a block on me and this is after i did the banishing ritual. what's the best way/your way?
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 9:37 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Tom,
Did you think it might have something to do with your chart and where you planets lie?Plus if you are astrally open,you can ask him if he is really who he says he is.But my guess is,if you are dedicated,and did a ritual to Satan to send him to you,then he has to be the right one.But on the other hand,if you did not ask Satan to send him,but just summoned him on your own,then that's where the problem might be.We always ask Satan to send us a certain Demon,that way we know he/she is the right one.

Hail Satan
Brian 

If you have asked Satan to bring you Volac,that He has because Satan never lets us down,and our Gods want the best for us.So maybe you need the check into your chart,and see what is happening with your planets.The easiest one to use is astro.com to me,so check out your chart and see where you really are with all this.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 5:01 PM

I did that, i thought. And i've done it with the ouija board, the scrying mirror and in the whole long style ritual and not a thing is happening. I feel like the enemy has put some kind of a block on me and this is after i did the banishing ritual. what's the best way/your way?

Tom,
Did you think it might have something to do with your chart and where you planets lie?Plus if you are astrally open,you can ask him if he is really who he says he is.But my guess is,if you are dedicated,and did a ritual to Satan to send him to you,then he has to be the right one.But on the other hand,if you did not ask Satan to send him,but just summoned him on your own,then that's where the problem might be.We always ask Satan to send us a certain Demon,that way we know he/she is the right one.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Brian-you're right. I just did it again with the ouija board and a definite request to Satan preceding and the sigils of both Enki and Volac and i definitely had him come to me this time. The pull on the planchette was definite this time and i could hear his answers in my mind and heart too. Thanks!
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 3:01 PM PDT Thomas Cate wrote:

Tom,

Hail Satan
Brian 

Very cool glad to hear it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:30 AM

Brian-you're right. I just did it again with the ouija board and a definite request to Satan preceding and the sigils of both Enki and Volac and i definitely had him come to me this time. The pull on the planchette was definite this time and i could hear his answers in my mind and heart too. Thanks!
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 3:01 PM PDT Thomas Cate wrote:

Tom,

Hail Satan
Brian 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back