Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tell me which familiar is right for me and how to ask for it correctly, expressing your thought correctly

Sun Squad

I dream of an acquaintance of mine who will exaggerate my ego and force me to train and meditate. I also want him to influence me very much and make me worthy.

I dream of an acquaintance of mine who will exaggerate my ego and force me to train and meditate. I also want him to influence me very much and make me worthy.
Your strength should be sought in yourself and not in others. This mentality will lead you to failure. The person you seek must be you.

Your strength should be sought in yourself and not in others. This mentality will lead you to failure. The person you seek must be you.
Yes, you're right, but many people think it's crazy. Give advice on how to improve your relationship with yourself to get more power from yourself

Yes, you're right, but many people think it's crazy. Give advice on how to improve your relationship with yourself to get more power from yourself
This requires a very large explanation, which cannot be summarised in this post. You can understand this through Jos and the present Leader's Sermons.

To achieve this, it is necessary to really work on oneself. Some points are:

-Control your mind
-Control your emotions
-Control one's reactions
- Work on your self-confidence
- Meditating and analysing your life with introspection
- Develop your 'Virtues' and maintain them

Each point should be explained further, but it is a long discourse and cannot be addressed here. The Jos has everything you need.

This requires a very large explanation, which cannot be summarised in this post. You can understand this through Jos and the present Leader's Sermons.

To achieve this, it is necessary to really work on oneself. Some points are:

-Control your mind
-Control your emotions
-Control one's reactions
- Work on your self-confidence
- Meditating and analysing your life with introspection
- Develop your 'Virtues' and maintain them

Each point should be explained further, but it is a long discourse and cannot be addressed here. The Jos has everything you need.
I usually come to my own thoughts and I don't like spoilers in sermons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back