Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

telekinesis

A

Anonymous

have any of you actually ben abel to do it also if i asked satan whould he be abel to help me master another ability its well called transformer its a reare ability that allows someone to transform materials in to what you whant this is a real ability just like null field an ,clair odience,pyrokinesis,aquakinesis,an other abilities

Yes I do have plenty of experience with the Kinesis abilities so I could help you out if you want. Also I don't think that the transform thing's ability really would work. Changing things into another thing sounds a bit fishy. Then again it sounds pretty much like Biokinesis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

have any of you actually ben abel to do it also if i asked satan whould he be abel to help me master another ability its well called transformer its a reare ability that allows someone to transform materials in to what you whant this is a real ability just like null field an ,clair odience,pyrokinesis,aquakinesis,an other abilities

hey do u think u could help me with learning the kinesis arts? id like to learn terra, areo, and hydrokinesis if u could help me. and if u know an easir way to learn pyrokinesis thatd also be great. thnx. oh and u can email me with the techniques at basilisk199@.... thnx again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <nicholas@... wrote:

Yes I do have plenty of experience with the Kinesis abilities so I could help you out if you want. Also I don't think that the transform thing's ability really would work. Changing things into another thing sounds a bit fishy. Then again it sounds pretty much like Biokinesis.

All of these abilities and much, much more can be learned by invoking the elements into urself and directing them through the hand chakras and aura.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Invoking_Elements.html

Also: Franz Bardon's Intitiation into Hermetics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@... wrote:

hey do u think u could help me with learning the kinesis arts? id like to learn terra, areo, and hydrokinesis if u could help me. and if u know an easir way to learn pyrokinesis thatd also be great. thnx. oh and u can email me with the techniques at basilisk199@... thnx again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <nicholas@ wrote:

i used a key on a on 550 cord, and finally moved it a little, i could even see and feel my aura but i stopped for maybe 10min, and now i cant move it and i have a headache. any ideas on what happened, all info is welcome. thank you

HAIL SATAN

I'm sure it was a shock for your brain, rest for a while and let your brain grow some new neurons. And that effort probably drained your energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

i used a key on a on 550 cord, and finally moved it a little, i could even see and feel my aura but i stopped for maybe 10min, and now i cant move it and i have a headache. any ideas on what happened, all info is welcome. thank you

HAIL SATAN

I've had that shock a few times the next day is worse than a bad hangover 

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Jul 17, 2010, at 6:59 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:
  I'm sure it was a shock for your brain, rest for a while and let your brain grow some new neurons. And that effort probably drained your energy.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

This sounds normal. I made a pendulum out of chewed gum and a string. took me half an hour to be able to move it the first time. it swinged for 1-2 mm in swings. after this i felt like i had done a bit of a workout. headache sounds normal, although mine was only minor. Did you happen to experience the pressure in your ears? after stopping once you have used telekinesis, then trying to do it again is not a generally good idea (in my experience) because i found it's like trying to drive a car with no oil or petrol. You use a massive amount of energy to just move the object. so for beginners, just eat something, drink something (water or orange juice (i love OJ haha)) and rest on your bed with music to calm yourself. it's like a long workout, you need to rest yourself afterwords or you will get heavy whiplash.   also, don't do what i did and stop once you achieved this. keep practicing!!! hope this helped brother! Peace   Hail enki! :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 18 July, 2010 4:08:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] telekinesis

HAIL SATAN

That happens quite often. Overuse of energy.

Rest and try again after some hours. When you're not adept, you dissipate much your energy by simply trying to move things unconcentrated. With time, it'll become gradually easier, you'll see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

i did feel really drained, afterwords, thanks for the help and do you have any pointers for me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

I've had that shock a few times the next day is worse than a bad hangover

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On Jul 17, 2010, at 6:59 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 9:46:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] telekinesis

This sounds normal. I made a pendulum out of chewed gum and a string. took me half an hour to be able to move it the first time. it swinged for 1-2 mm in swings. after this i felt like i had done a bit of a workout. headache sounds normal, although mine was only minor. Did you happen to experience the pressure in your ears? after stopping once you have used telekinesis, then trying to do it again is not a generally good idea (in my experience) because i found it's like trying to drive a car with no oil or petrol. You use a massive amount of energy to just move the object. so for beginners, just eat something, drink something (water or orange juice (i love OJ haha)) and rest on your bed with music to calm yourself. it's like a long workout, you need to rest yourself afterwords or you will get heavy whiplash.   also, don't do what i did and stop once you achieved this. keep practicing!! ! hope this helped brother! Peace   Hail enki! :)

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, 18 July, 2010 4:08:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] telekinesis

HAIL SATAN

thanks for the advice, and i will have plenty of time to practice, because im going to be in afghanistan for 12 months, once i leave in august lol so hopefully i will be good at it when i come back

hail father satan,
hail all the gods of duat,
greetings brothers and sisters,
greetings Hp/high priestess.

I so keen to know about the powers of telekinesis, has anyone achieved this power sucessively?

I'm sure some of our brothers and sisters have but it all depends on you in the end, cause no one will tell you if they have or haven't. It depends on you like I said you must practice for yourself in order to advance. So work on it.
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail The Four Crowns of Duat!!

Is there another world other than Hell (duat) or is this world I love so much Hell the only reason I'm asking is because it doesn't fit high priestess Maxine's description of hell. I remember some of this world going there between lIves. I remember I was in my room once and pulled out of my body I say other planets one a little like neptune with brown swirly clouds another royal blue and white insanely fast moving clouds. Etc I saw and all these planets aligned and I tried going towards one closer to the star I said home and snap back in my body. That was wierd I normally can't astral project. Long story short three is a city by a sea near mountains the buildings are like old German and beautiful the city is built in layers and the technology is much more advanced than anything we see here. The culture is much more peaceful to see people have wings. I know love this place cause it's better in every way than earth there is no enemy interference at all here. I think there are temples there to Satan. If this is where I go again when I die I am not afraid at all in fact this is paradise compared to earth. I mean their society is literally almost opposite of ours. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back