Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Technology + Power Meditations

gabriellbraga

Hello, I wonder with someone experienced in power meditations, if its possible to use technology in conjunction with the meditations and even other forms of magic.
Eg:
If I record the name of "Thoth", and make some adjustments to prolong, repeat a few times and direct it to my forehead causing a vibration in the area of the 3rd eye.

Vibration is a feeling/sensation, not a sound. The main point in vibrating words of power, is not the sound, but the vibrating feeling in the vocal chords at the time you vibrate that mantra. So you can't record a vibration obviously, it's like trying to record the color of sounds, for people who have synaesthesia. By adjusting the way you vibrate and concentrating in specific chakras or areas, you feel the same vibration there. At least if you want to use technology here you can use it a different way. Put on your headphones and some loud music, loud enough to cover your voice so that you feel the vibration of your voice, and after that vibrating mantras is easy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gabriellbraga" <gabriellbraga@... wrote:

Hello, I wonder with someone experienced in power meditations, if its possible to use technology in conjunction with the meditations and even other forms of magic.
Eg:
If I record the name of "Thoth", and make some adjustments to prolong, repeat a few times and direct it to my forehead causing a vibration in the area of the 3rd eye.

Yoh fire! That's not a half bad idea lol scratch the half part haha cause it's such a bomb idea I Can't believe I never thought of that!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Oct 16, 2012 12:56 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  Vibration is a feeling/sensation, not a sound. The main point in vibrating words of power, is not the sound, but the vibrating feeling in the vocal chords at the time you vibrate that mantra. So you can't record a vibration obviously, it's like trying to record the color of sounds, for people who have synaesthesia. By adjusting the way you vibrate and concentrating in specific chakras or areas, you feel the same vibration there. At least if you want to use technology here you can use it a different way. Put on your headphones and some loud music, loud enough to cover your voice so that you feel the vibration of your voice, and after that vibrating mantras is easy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gabriellbraga" <gabriellbraga@... wrote:

Eg:

It is really cool lol

I've noticed that before. When I sing metal and when I speak
Its cool to realize this lolSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:56:16 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Technology + Power Meditations
  Yoh fire! That's not a half bad idea lol scratch the half part haha cause it's such a bomb idea I Can't believe I never thought of that!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Oct 16, 2012 12:56 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Eg:

Thanks! I had not thought of it that way. But just a little correction, sound is vibration, which spreads mainly between molecules of oxygen that reaches the ears and is interpreted by the brain. It like heat, however this is propagated by all types of atoms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back