Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Teaching family members

ramses13th

Up to what point should I teach a family member regarding meditation?

I've taught the following, void meditation, soul cleaning, aura of protection.

At this very moment I cannot disclose anything about the JoS, so I think it would be unwise to teach the opening of the soul and such.

What is your opinion on this subject?
How far can you teach an outsider without exposing your identity?

I'm motivated to teach this family member quite a bit of what I know only because they're taking lessons from a modern "spiritualist" with all that bogus and even hebrew mantras.

I wish to take over these kind of people and have seekers practice the genuine thing. But it might be a matter of time and I might be unpatient.

Perhaps teach about ancient religions if you know some. Make them read ancient philosophers, Plato, Aristoteles, Seneca, Hermetic writings, etc... Perhaps some Nazi mysticism that are not openly Nazi...

But don't tell them about JoS or actual NS or anything of the greater truth, HOWEVER!! You should deffinitely warm them about the hebrew and the new age bullshit. You should deffinitely get them out of this newage stuff if you can see that that group is a scam.

Hello. This is usually a very sensible matter especially with people from Eastern Europe, orthodox people in general.
I would guess your family member is not a christian since they are into spirituality so indeed they are a lot more open minded towards meditation. This current became popular in Romania in the last about 10-15 years so naturally there are many people interested into spirituality but don't know to distinguish new age garbage from real and healthy practices.

There is very little you can reveal to an outsider without implying Spiritual Satanism, basically nothing else other that what you already mentioned. As Afodo said advising them to learn about ancient religions and philosophies will help them develop a broader understanding of spirituality in general but when it comes to meditations specifically there is not much you can show them. If they are not Christian and they don't believe that Satan is evil and related, or if they are agnostic, I think they won't overreact if you show them a JoS link with a meditation and giving them a simple and objective explanation that does not tie you into JoS at all, like "I think this is a beneficial meditation" etc. but no more than this. If they are open they will start researching JoS on their own.

But this only if they are not christian or still strongly influenced by christian beliefs. This is very important because there are many people such as Singurov for example who are literally adapting new age to christianity (or the other way, I cannot even tell), and tries to justify new age spirituality as something correct from a christian standpoint. If your family member is still strongly tied to christianity then definitely don't show them the JoS. I remember once I showed JoS to a friend in school years ago but I knew he was not a christian anymore so his reaction was somewhat neutral and anticipated (he knew about JoS already but stopped practicing from it), but when it comes to christians they are going to call you "Satanist" and related nonsense so is best to avoid such a scenario altogether.

Thank you for the insight everyone, I will take my time with it.

Up to what point should I teach a family member regarding meditation?

I've taught the following, void meditation, soul cleaning, aura of protection.

At this very moment I cannot disclose anything about the JoS, so I think it would be unwise to teach the opening of the soul and such.

What is your opinion on this subject?
How far can you teach an outsider without exposing your identity?
1. Maintain imposing a negative attitude towards abrahamic religion, it's the most important thing you can do to protect them.
2. You can easily still explain working on your chakras.
3. Most people are surprisingly open to Pagan culture. Give them ancient mythology and philosophy.

You haven't taught yourself but want to teach others

You haven't taught yourself but want to teach others
Thank you for bringing this up, you are right.

I just wish to add that my intention was more to have people practice the right thing instead of the internet DIY tier meditations.

But I am aware I am in no position to truly teach anybody anything and neither do I want to introduce myself as an SS to a family member with the silly level of advancement I reside in. All I can do is grow for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back