Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Targeted Saturday attacks...

drusila333

On the Saturday attacks I'm wondering if directing energy at specific church buildings would be more effective. I'm visualising like the theory of a laser beam.

Right accross from my appartment building there is this church that rings her fucking big bell 5 days a week and on Sunday I think 3 times during the day. If anyone is interested to experiment sending energy long distance and giving yourself a "psychic iron workout" I could send the link with pics of the church in question. If anyone has practical experience in calculating what would be a good planetary hour, we could agree to send energy at the same time...of course this is a suggestion. Anyone who would like to benefit from this method in their own town or neighbourghood could ask the same, I think it would be surprising how many people would have time available at a specific time and date...should be interesting to see the results, wouldn't you agree? *grin*

That depends on the astrological effects, such as the moon phase, hour of whatever certain planet...for a destruction ritual Saturn would be best and since Saturday would be the day of Saturn this a good start, but you also have to consider the above stated. Go to the far right on JoS under "Satanic Witchcraft" and read up more on this.

I would be down for doing something like this but most of my "target practice" victims are people who blaspheme Father Satan.

Not too long ago I saw a post on my friends facebook who is part of a black metal band and he posted something about Satan and some kid replied saying something stupid and blasphemous about Father Satan....now, I'm not about to curse him with a death spell, but I am going to make him shut his fucking mouth.

Also, I would suggest using a niding pole to bring down the church

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arene.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

On the Saturday attacks I'm wondering if directing energy at specific church buildings would be more effective. I'm visualising like the theory of a laser beam.

Right accross from my appartment building there is this church that rings her fucking big bell 5 days a week and on Sunday I think 3 times during the day. If anyone is interested to experiment sending energy long distance and giving yourself a "psychic iron workout" I could send the link with pics of the church in question. If anyone has practical experience in calculating what would be a good planetary hour, we could agree to send energy at the same time...of course this is a suggestion. Anyone who would like to benefit from this method in their own town or neighbourghood could ask the same, I think it would be surprising how many people would have time available at a specific time and date...should be interesting to see the results, wouldn't you agree? *grin*

<td val[/IMG]I have a question concerning this; Orthodox Jews go to their Synagogues on Saturdays. In fact the Jewish Sabbath starts on sundown Friday evening and goes till sundown Saturday evening. Would it be feasable to attack them the day before which would be sometime on Friday before sundown? Muslims congregate in their Mosques on Fridays. Would there be a good time to attack them on Thursday? Most Xians also attend church on Wednesday nights which might be something to consider. By the way there are a few Xian denominations who attend church on the Jewish Sabbath instead of Sunday such as the one I grew up in the Seventh-Day-Adventist church. Anyway these are a few things we might take a look at, especially the Jewish Synagogues.   Hail Satan!          
--- On Wed, 1/5/11, Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Targeted Saturday attacks...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 4:21 AM

That depends on the astrological effects, such as the moon phase, hour of whatever certain planet...for a destruction ritual Saturn would be best and since Saturday would be the day of Saturn this a good start, but you also have to consider the above stated. Go to the far right on JoS under "Satanic Witchcraft" and read up more on this.

I would be down for doing something like this but most of my "target practice" victims are people who blaspheme Father Satan.

Not too long ago I saw a post on my friends facebook who is part of a black metal band and he posted something about Satan and some kid replied saying something stupid and blasphemous about Father Satan....now, I'm not about to curse him with a death spell, but I am going to make him shut his fucking mouth.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

[/TD]

Hi Kenny, Friday would fall on the day of Venus I would direct an attack against Jews or sinagogues on Tuesday which is the day of Mars when the moon is waning. I bought myself a pocket astrological calendar and printed the sunrise and sunset hours to calculate planetary hours. Attacking them on Tuesday would take care of the sick bunch of fuckers!
Hail Satan and all the Gods of Duat
Dru
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 9:02:27 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Targeted Saturday attacks...

<td val[/IMG]I have a question concerning this; Orthodox Jews go to their Synagogues on Saturdays. In fact the Jewish Sabbath starts on sundown Friday evening and goes till sundown Saturday evening. Would it be feasable to attack them the day before which would be sometime on Friday before sundown? Muslims congregate in their Mosques on Fridays. Would there be a good time to attack them on Thursday? Most Xians also attend church on Wednesday nights which might be something to consider. By the way there are a few Xian denominations who attend church on the Jewish Sabbath instead of Sunday such as the one I grew up in the Seventh-Day-Adventist church. Anyway these are a few things we might take a look at, especially the Jewish Synagogues.   Hail Satan!          

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Awsome! Maybe we can coordinate a group destruction ritual on one of the Tuesdays each month against jewish synagogues.      
--- On Fri, 1/7/11, C. Belanger <drusila333@... wrote:
Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 2:36 PM

Hi Kenny, Friday would fall on the day of Venus I would direct an attack against Jews or sinagogues on Tuesday which is the day of Mars when the moon is waning. I bought myself a pocket astrological calendar and printed the sunrise and sunset hours to calculate planetary hours. Attacking them on Tuesday would take care of the sick bunch of fuckers!
Hail Satan and all the Gods of Duat
Dru
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 9:02:27 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Targeted Saturday attacks...

<td vAl[/IMG] I have a question concerning this; Orthodox Jews go to their Synagogues on Saturdays. In fact the Jewish Sabbath starts on sundown Friday evening and goes till sundown Saturday evening. Would it be feasable to attack them the day before which would be sometime on Friday before sundown? Muslims congregate in their Mosques on Fridays. Would there be a good time to attack them on Thursday? Most Xians also attend church on Wednesday nights which might be something to consider. By the way there are a few Xian denominations who attend church on the Jewish Sabbath instead of Sunday such as the one I grew up in the Seventh-Day-Adventist church. Anyway these are a few things we might take a look at, especially the Jewish Synagogues.   Hail Satan!          

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back