Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Taking stimulant medication

toadsworthlord

Hello fellow brothers and sisters!

For the past couple of months I have been taking stimulant medications (specifically Adderall and Dexedrine). I dedicated myself to Satan over 3 years ago, and have always had random bursts of productivity in regards to my spiritual development , but I have always had trouble sticking tons meditation program. After years of failure to accomplish anything in my life, I sought out a psychiatrist to talk to, and I was put on stimulant medications.

Now within the past few weeks or so I have had a strong sense of renewal in my interest of developing my soul. I do believe that the medication is improving my life in the short scope of things, but reading on the joy of Satan website says that I should not be meditating on any psychiatric medication and I AGREE. I feel extremely uncomfortable meditating while I am on the medication, and believe it is going to seriously hinder my spiritual progress.

It is difficult for me to stop taking it because I am only 17 years old, with a difficult school load and a job that keeps me occupied for 14 hours a week. So I would like someone's opinion on what I should do? Obviously i am going to stop taking it as soon as I can, but how much is it hindering my spiritual progress? Can I still meditate effectively if I wait a long time after I take a dose?

Many thanks brothers and sisters!
Hail Satan!

What meds give you, you can achieve by using your powers on yourself. Meditation work to calm the mind and medications will screw you up in the long run. Do yoga and do trance and void meditations to train your mind and relax it. The sooner you are off the pills the better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toadsworthlord" <toadsworthlord@... wrote:

For the past couple of months I have been taking stimulant medications (specifically Adderall and Dexedrine). I dedicated myself to Satan over 3 years ago, and have always had random bursts of productivity in regards to my spiritual development , but I have always had trouble sticking tons meditation program. After years of failure to accomplish anything in my life, I sought out a psychiatrist to talk to, and I was put on stimulant medications.

Now within the past few weeks or so I have had a strong sense of renewal in my interest of developing my soul. I do believe that the medication is improving my life in the short scope of things, but reading on the joy of Satan website says that I should not be meditating on any psychiatric medication and I AGREE. I feel extremely uncomfortable meditating while I am on the medication, and believe it is going to seriously hinder my spiritual progress.

It is difficult for me to stop taking it because I am only 17 years old, with a difficult school load and a job that keeps me occupied for 14 hours a week. So I would like someone's opinion on what I should do? Obviously i am going to stop taking it as soon as I can, but how much is it hindering my spiritual progress? Can I still meditate effectively if I wait a long time after I take a dose?

Hail Satan!

The mind is one of the most spiritually powerful tools in the universe.  Many drugs augment brain activity (while under the influence) however spiritual advancement under the influence can be dangerous, so while medicated be extra careful.  Oh yeah, dont abuse them to the point that you harm your brain, cuz as I mentioned it is one of the most spiritually powerfull things in exsistance.  

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM, radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  What meds give you, you can achieve by using your powers on yourself. Meditation work to calm the mind and medications will screw you up in the long run. Do yoga and do trance and void meditations to train your mind and relax it. The sooner you are off the pills the better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toadsworthlord" <toadsworthlord@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I appreciate the reply! The same day I posted this, I ceased taking any of the medications. It has been rough, mainly due to the increased fatigue, but with constant meditation and yoga, I'm achieving pleasing results! I noticed that many of the companies that manufacture these kind of drugs are controlled by Jews. Figures.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toadsworthlord" <toadsworthlord@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

What the medication is doing is changing the chemical makeup of your brain and body. Adderall dumps serotonin which is our happiness chemical and an otherwise important chemical in the brain. This can cause changes and holes in your aura if this medication is taken regularly over time.

I did do adderall when I was very new to Satanism. In my experience adderall completely depletes the aura when the effects wear off. This depletion would cause you to be open to attack or negative influences.

I would still meditate while taking the medication because doing so is good and healthy but I would look for other ways to help me maintain such a busy lifestyle other than stimulant medication. To me drugs mask how our bodies are truly feeling and stops us from getting to the root of our problems.

A lot of psychological and physical stamina and energy problems can be solved by simple exercise and dietary changes. I know eating a whole foods (now mostly raw foods) diet, staying hydrated [lemon water is a life saver] and exercising regularly helped me immensely with some problems I was experiencing.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for your reply, Paul. I am very ashamed to admit it, but I have recently began taking the medications again, and consequently stopped any spiritual advancement. I have always had the opinion that spiritual advancement was considered negative while under the influence of a substance?

I may stop taking it tonight. I have only been on it for two days. I have been under relentless pressure from my family members to begin taking it again after I started to fail my classes. I feel like I am in a kike trap - to become a soulless workdrone for the time being, or face my family constantly chastising me over my life choices.

With that said, I do not want to fail my classes, but I feel like my soul and mental health are more important. I constantly have extreme anxiety. I always have the feeling that I am being manipulated by the enemy, and I frequently have abnormal thoughts while I am taking it. I just hate feeling like I have succumbed to a system of kike design. I know I am capable of passing my classes, but when I went off the meds I felt so bogged down. Extreme fatigue and disinterest was in my mind like the plague.

Thank you Paul! I was looking for someone who had gone through what I am going through, and your post brings me hope. It certainly has been a confusing time in my life, and all I truly want is to return to the path of enlightenment in the name of our Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

What the medication is doing is changing the chemical makeup of your brain and body. Adderall dumps serotonin which is our happiness chemical and an otherwise important chemical in the brain. This can cause changes and holes in your aura if this medication is taken regularly over time.

I did do adderall when I was very new to Satanism. In my experience adderall completely depletes the aura when the effects wear off. This depletion would cause you to be open to attack or negative influences.

I would still meditate while taking the medication because doing so is good and healthy but I would look for other ways to help me maintain such a busy lifestyle other than stimulant medication. To me drugs mask how our bodies are truly feeling and stops us from getting to the root of our problems.

A lot of psychological and physical stamina and energy problems can be solved by simple exercise and dietary changes. I know eating a whole foods (now mostly raw foods) diet, staying hydrated [lemon water is a life saver] and exercising regularly helped me immensely with some problems I was experiencing.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toadsworthlord" <toadsworthlord@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

psychiatric drugs are the cause of mental illness. Things are backwards and I know from experience the drugs cause insanity and they do major damage to the brain. u need to find another way to get over the problems your dealing with. Psychiatric drugs are a fraud and so is the psychiatric industry.Z

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 24, 2013, at 9:46 PM, "toadsworthlord" <toadsworthlord@... wrote:
  Thank you for your reply, Paul. I am very ashamed to admit it, but I have recently began taking the medications again, and consequently stopped any spiritual advancement. I have always had the opinion that spiritual advancement was considered negative while under the influence of a substance?

I may stop taking it tonight. I have only been on it for two days. I have been under relentless pressure from my family members to begin taking it again after I started to fail my classes. I feel like I am in a kike trap - to become a soulless workdrone for the time being, or face my family constantly chastising me over my life choices.

With that said, I do not want to fail my classes, but I feel like my soul and mental health are more important. I constantly have extreme anxiety. I always have the feeling that I am being manipulated by the enemy, and I frequently have abnormal thoughts while I am taking it. I just hate feeling like I have succumbed to a system of kike design. I know I am capable of passing my classes, but when I went off the meds I felt so bogged down. Extreme fatigue and disinterest was in my mind like the plague.

Thank you Paul! I was looking for someone who had gone through what I am going through, and your post brings me hope. It certainly has been a confusing time in my life, and all I truly want is to return to the path of enlightenment in the name of our Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back