Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

taking matters into our own hands

Watar

The xians and all of the false god worshipping religions have been relentlessly attacking Father Satan and "the truth" for thousands of years, so my blood brother and I are taking matters into our own hands!

Sunday morning we will be dressing up nicely, and then going from church to church with flyers advocating the joy of satan.com, and exposing christianity.com.

Its time to fight fire with fire, so my brother and I will be taking an aggressive stance against xianity this Sunday! We urge anyone and everyone to do something similar!

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

Hell yeah, I agree with you on that. I have never been scared of these right handed path pussies! Everytime one stops me to preach, they seem to like to constantly gaze at my pentagram necklace I wear openly and proudly!   I have thought about that same idea as yours. There are so many people who still come to the wrong conclusion about Satan and the Demons. In my opinion, this is not thier fault, especially our youth.  The mass majority of the world is taught how to be a good xian or catholic or jew. When stuff like that is instilled in you from birth, its almost as if your lost and will never find your way back. Its like a baby learning how to speak for the first time, it will never forget, it will now always know how to speak. Christianity is done the same way, its taught to us from birth and it becomes instilled in us as a way of life.   For this the mass majority will not be very receptive to any other new ideas. But indeed, there are thoses who we can save and educate. Just think about it, think about all the individuals who are sick and fed up with waiting on this false god to return, or all the individuals who can see past all the bs and lies of the churches, and all the individuals who have found a love for Father Satan. Think about all these people, these are the people who are more proned to listening to the truth. There are probaly alot of people willing to change, yet they have no idea on how to change. The ones that want to try other things but are just to scared because of the bad things they have been taught that will happen to them if they deny the false son jesus!   Thats where we come in and educate them on the truth and about the love of Father Satan and the Demons. There are so many things and questions they will want to know and we will answer them. But the most important thing to remember is to reassure that everything will be alright. That when we come to Father Satan, our live wont get ruined and we wont go to a lake of fire and burn for eternity. Let them know that we have the best God to have. The Almighty God Satan, who is the true creator.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 12:21:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] taking matters into our own hands

The xians and all of the false god worshipping religions have been relentlessly attacking Father Satan and "the truth" for thousands of years, so my blood brother and I are taking matters into our own hands!

Sunday morning we will be dressing up nicely, and then going from church to church with flyers advocating the joy of satan.com, and exposing christianity.com.

Its time to fight fire with fire, so my brother and I will be taking an aggressive stance against xianity this Sunday! We urge anyone and everyone to do something similar!

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

may Father Satan's darkest Blessings be upon u both. i wish i could do the same but the damn cancer wont let me. :(
Satan is my Master,
morti

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Watar" <thetruth1252@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

<td val[/IMG]I know right! Its like when they see it they get blinded by the black flame of it.I just bought a silver Baphomet with a gold inverted pentagram on the forehead,and a stone in the torch.I"m sure it will really fuck with the minds of the customers and associates that I work with.I have always worn a pentagram of some kind.But since dedicate my life to Satan/Lucifer and started wearing a inverted pentagram they really don't know what to think.I just think we should be proud to wear our symbols as the xtian pigs wear their there torture devices.And that is what I told my retail managers when I was confronted about it.I feel we have not won until it is not an issue,and that may never happen.But it will not ever happen if we all just hide.I am proud to know the real truth.
Hail Satan!
Hail to all the demons that assist us.
Brian.

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] taking matters into our own hands
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 4:20 PM

Hell yeah, I agree with you on that. I have never been scared of these right handed path pussies! Everytime one stops me to preach, they seem to like to constantly gaze at my pentagram necklace I wear openly and proudly!   I have thought about that same idea as yours. There are so many people who still come to the wrong conclusion about Satan and the Demons. In my opinion, this is not thier fault, especially our youth.  The mass majority of the world is taught how to be a good xian or catholic or jew. When stuff like that is instilled in you from birth, its almost as if your lost and will never find your way back. Its like a baby learning how to speak for the first time, it will never forget, it will now always know how to speak. Christianity is done the same way, its taught to us from birth and it becomes instilled in us as a way of life.   For this the mass majority will not be very receptive to any other new ideas. But indeed, there are thoses who we can save and educate. Just think about it, think about all the individuals who are sick and fed up with waiting on this false god to return, or all the individuals who can see past all the bs and lies of the churches, and all the individuals who have found a love for Father Satan. Think about all these people, these are the people who are more proned to listening to the truth. There are probaly alot of people willing to change, yet they have no idea on how to change. The ones that want to try other things but are just to scared because of the bad things they have been taught that will happen to them if they deny the false son jesus!   Thats where we come in and educate them on the truth and about the love of Father Satan and the Demons. There are so many things and questions they will want to know and we will answer them. But the most important thing to remember is to reassure that everything will be alright. That when we come to Father Satan, our live wont get ruined and we wont go to a lake of fire and burn for eternity. Let them know that we have the best God to have. The Almighty God Satan, who is the true creator.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 12:21:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] taking matters into our own hands

Hail Satan!
J. Watar
[/TD]

Awesome. I'd love to do something like that, but I'd probably blow the whole thing and get into trouble...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back