Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Symbols for protection/warding off enemies?

beast53188

Are there any kinds of symbols or seals that can help with protection or warding off bad energy/spirits?

On a side note, I believe I've been having encounters with enemies impersonating themselves as our Gods. They fit this exact description:

"The Enemy Nordics:

I have experienced much with enemy Nordics; they will not actually perform night-time attacks. Astrally, yes fighting them does happen, but on the physical plane, they prefer to play mind games as they have an affinity for looking down on Humans.

What the enemy Nordic's will do is appear to you as one of our Gods, they will not directly say they are of our Gods and they will not say that they are of Father Satan; they will let you assume that, They will never impersonate our Gods as they fear the consequences of doing so.

They gain your trust by talking to you and appearing too you, they even go so far as to give you advice with meditation and spiritual advancement, although this is basic advice and simply reading any one of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's Sermons would help you more!

Once they have your trust they will continue to play nice until one day, out of nowhere they put you in a position that you feel you cannot escape from, their main goal is to corrupt you."
-High Priest Vovim Baghie

I've dealt with this scum for many years after being placed (by the county) in the "Mental Health" system (Hospitals & "shared" living) and my experiences with them are utterly sick and twisted. Their actions towards corrupting and destroying me both physically and mentally has left me in a state of recovery after the long struggle to finally escape it and acquire an apartment of my own.

Please help, I'm still having difficulty getting them and their influence to stay away from me.

The best thing you need to do is build an aura of protection around yourself. Always use blue satanic fire to cleanse your space area and aura from all enemy negativity. For my aura of protection I vibrate the Algiz rune everyday. Do this and afform that it is building a permanent aura of protection around you that protects you at all times and in everyway. Stay focused and strong. The Algiz rune is very protective. Stay close to Satan and for added strength always put and imagine his sigil engulfing and protecting you.Using fire energy around you as well to cleanse your aura is great too!

------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 7:25 PM EST beast53188 wrote:

Are there any kinds of symbols or seals that can help with protection or warding off bad energy/spirits?

On a side note, I believe I've been having encounters with enemies impersonating themselves as our Gods. They fit this exact description:

"The Enemy Nordics:

I have experienced much with enemy Nordics; they will not actually perform night-time attacks. Astrally, yes fighting them does happen, but on the physical plane, they prefer to play mind games as they have an affinity for looking down on Humans.

What the enemy Nordic's will do is appear to you as one of our Gods, they will not directly say they are of our Gods and they will not say that they are of Father Satan; they will let you assume that, They will never impersonate our Gods as they fear the consequences of doing so.

They gain your trust by talking to you and appearing too you, they even go so far as to give you advice with meditation and spiritual advancement, although this is basic advice and simply reading any one of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's Sermons would help you more!

Once they have your trust they will continue to play nice until one day, out of nowhere they put you in a position that you feel you cannot escape from, their main goal is to corrupt you."
-High Priest Vovim Baghie

I've dealt with this scum for many years after being placed (by the county) in the "Mental Health" system (Hospitals & "shared" living) and my experiences with them are utterly sick and twisted. Their actions towards corrupting and destroying me both physically and mentally has left me in a state of recovery after the long struggle to finally escape it and acquire an apartment of my own.

Please help, I'm still having difficulty getting them and their influence to stay away from me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back